All Comments on 'A Chance for Redemption'

by trigudis

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Sorry; this just didn't work for me.

A slighted female wimp - cuckess, if you will.

She should have brained him with the skillet!

3*

vbr

19pvc44

zonozzonozabout 4 years ago
Great story but....

I have enjoyed reading many of your stories but I have to say I DO NOT ENJOY searching up and down your list of titles to find the many "follow-ups" to them!

Why not title the follow-ups as Chapter 2 under the original title or bundle them together as others do with a main title and then individual chapters underneath that can have their own separate titles. It's easy for you to do to decrease reader aggravation and likely improve readership.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago

I don't see how Sandy could ever trust him again. He had a good woman and a good thing, but went hunting to find someone better, and then dumped Sandy. Nothing has changed that would him loyal to her, as opposed to looking for someone better.

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

Despite what other commenters say, I do believe this is not an unrealistic situation. I do believe that the several overlaps that occurred with Lynette (being Jewish, being closer in intellectual abilities and interests...) kind of obscured the chemistry Byron shared with Sandra. I do think that there will always be a compatibility hole between Byron and Sandra but maybe the things that do match up will compensate for the holes.

I did comment on my age in the first story's comments and I think that this author is not a lot younger than I am. His comment in this tale about Marge and Gower Champion certainly puts him in the upper senior citizen bracket. I have always been a lover of the movie musicals of the late 40's through the 50's and later. Give me Gene Kelly and Leslie Caron or Ann Miller or Cyd Charise any day. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I was a little worried as I finished the prequel to this story! But this one, as chapter two made it completely! I feel better now!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Poor Sandra! All she has to hear is "I love you" and she falls right on her back. At least she got him to vacuum one time. Or did she? Is the answer in part 3? If they should stay together what happens in 20 years when she has turned into a jolly but burly hausfrau with wispy, silver streaked, thinning hair and no more intellectual curiosity than she has now? More performance issues? Same solution? Look for a Viking princess? Chuck him out after he finishes the vacuuming he's nothing but a player. Still, a 5 star effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrigudis@trigudis
Free-lance writer who enjoys reading mostly non-fiction but also Nicholas Sparks romance novels and "serious" lit (John Updike, Irwin Shaw, Philip Roth, Herman Wouk). I enjoy writing these stories because it entertains me as well as the readership. Lit is unique in that wri...