A Chance Gym Encounter with a BBW

Story Info
Given the best suprise late night in the gym.
1.7k words
4.54
15.2k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gym closes at 11pm, I like to come here late at night just before closing to try and burn off the fat I've accumulated, I've always been big I'm not in the obese category but I have the beer gut that needs to be tamed. I dont like the gym, its full of people and people who sport mostly six packs and muscles and that just makes me uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong I appreciate beauty in all forms but being around those kind of people makes me feel shitty and not inspired.. put it that way.

I've already done some cardio and just about finishing my weight training when i spot another person in the gym, its getting on for 10:30 now so I guess they are here for a quick workout. Standing up after finishing a set I get a better look....

Wow.. the first thing I notice is her eyes, big and round with a piercing gaze, she has short hair almost buzzed and beautiful dark black skin. This beautiful woman has large breasts squeezed into a pink sports bra/stop with matching 3/4 length shorts and the bulge of her fat spills over slightly which makes me smile because this a real woman and her curves are exemplary. She is maybe a little larger than me and probably the same age (around 40 ish) which is just perfect and as she meets my eyes we share a knowing look, the look of two people who want to workout alone or close to it, I wish I could stare longer and see her from behind but I want to imagine a large sexy round ass... but staring isn't polite!

With a firm nod I sit back down on the bench and do my last set of reps, although I'm very much distracted by the mere thought of her working out and getting sweaty and I start to wonder what it would be like to be sweaty together.. and thus my gym shorts hold little to the imagination and I start to feel uncomfortable.

I am now my own sweaty mess and as I finish up I'm conscious of the time and I still need a shower, gathering my water bottle and small towel I start to head to the changing room but I cant resist one more look at "my" luscious lady working out. She is on the leg press and I can see there is a lot of strength in those legs even if they are on the chubbier side, its very sexy and I'm caught up in the slow rhythm of her extensions up and down she goes and every time her legs bend I just wish I was between them to see her pussy open up and..... fuck... she stops and I realise I've been staring and lets face it fantasising too long.

He eyes meet mine and then roam down to the massive tent in my shorts and then back up, and I just give a feeble wave of a good bye and turn to walk to the showers, I dont run you know, to keep some dignity in tact!

In the changing room I strip down and head straight for the shower, sling the towel over the door and pull it closed, no point in locking it I'm the only one here (also there is a phobia ill lock the shower door and not be able to get out and nobody will help me) I let the warm water cascade over me and begin to wash myself while all along thinking of how sexy my mystery women was and how I wish I could have just had her there and then. I resit the urge to masturbate and decide to save that for home, turning off the water I go to grab my towel but it isn't there but I figure that it has fallen on the floor, opening the door I can see her just sat on my towel on top of the bench under the lockers......

Fuck..... she is half naked with her big breasts hanging down they are beautiful and dark with large nipples that I long to suck on, she stares at me and opens her legs as wide as she can, she is wearing a white pair of knickers that are soaked through, I dont know if this is from arousal or sweat but I dont care i can see her big pussy lips straining at the material and the hint of pubic hair above, I'm mesmerised by this beautiful confident sight and my cock is rock solid. "You look nice and clean, and I know you like what you see, but I am not clean young man, i am VERY dirty..., come here and clean mammas pussy....now!"

I dont say a word, as I walk over to her staring directly into those beautiful eyes and i sense she is a women who knows what she wants when she wants, and I'm very much fine with that. I kneel down before her and I'm immediately hit with her aroma, she smells of arousal and sweat and I inhale it deeply "you like the smell mammas pussy?" she drawls slowly then grabs my head and pushes it into her sex she is strong and grinds her self on my face I open my mouth and take what she is giving me and i want it all, I lick her panties and bite the material when she relents the pressure on my head but most of the time she is grinding her hips and pussy on me and using me as a her personal toy. "Oh baby that's right mammas gonna cum right on your fucking face.... fuck... here it comes!!"

Her thick thighs clamp around my head as she shudders and shakes with some real force, I'm being suffocated and her scent is overwhelming her soaking wet panties assault my face then streams of her squirt juices are all over me the material doing nothing to hold back her flow. After what seemed like hours but it was only seconds she pushes my head away then stands up, sweat and her juices are dripping down her legs and its a heavenly sight, she peels down the soaked under garment and steps out of them leaving them in a heap on the changing room floor.

"Now baby, that was good and un-expected but you really have to clean up mammas pussy now" she purrs and then bends over presses a finger to my lips "I dont want a word from you, just do as you are told"

She steps back and raises one foot and puts it onto the bench, and i do not need to be told anything else. Her pussy lips are big and luscious and her clit stands out from them, the smell is almost overwhelming from the sweat the arousal and piss but that pussy just begging to be "cleaned". I get to work eagerly lapping up everything she has secreted during my initial face fucking from the bottom to the top trying to insert my tongue as far as i cant into her fuck hole then moving to her click, sucking it and flicking it while my hands grab her ample ass, I'm a man possessed as I pull her into me.

Her groans of pleasure and language are a continual reassurance im doing a good job for her "fuck me baby you eat mammas cunt so damn fucking good, soooo fucking good imma gonna cum... again you... fucker!!" her hands smash against the lockers behind her and once again she shudders and releases a torrent of juices onto my face I eagerly drink them up as best I can and then go back to work on her clit "Jesus I haven't cum like that in fucking ages you nasty boy, fuck.. " she pushes me away and steps down unsteadily from her perch turns round and places both hands onto the bench, clasps the wooden slats presenting me with a perfect view of her wet pussy and voluptuous ass pumped up and ready. "You better stick that cock inside me and fuck me so god damn hard, before I come to my senses, in fact you better fuck them right out of me and leave yourself something there instead"

I stand up and position my length at her eager entrance, I push the tip in just a little which got me a "fuck mammas cunt now boy" and that was it, I slid easily into her waiting hole and then slowly pulled out then went back in hard, I wasn't going to last very long after all the sexy stuff that just happened coupled with fucking this beautiful dirty woman as hard as i can. I thrust as hard as i can in and out pounding her hard, so hard in fact i think she is going to rip the bench right off the floor. Her pussy is so wet and soft, it feels like the perfect glove to my hard cock "fucking give it to me good, give mamma that cock!" she screams at me and its all i need to tip me over the edge

"Im going to...."

"Shut up and spunk in my cunt boy" she cuts me off and I unload a huge wad of cum into her womb, I haven't cum so hard or much in years, I keep banging that pussy until my cock finally starts to wilt and I withdraw, seeing my load drip from her and down her thick legs and some onto the floor. I take a step back and enjoy the sight of a well fucked pussy, she waits for a few seconds before standing up, she turns to me puts her fingers into her sopping hole and brings them out covered in our collective juices, brings them to her mouth and smiles.

"we taste good boy" she mummers licking each finger slowly "Next time mamma is going to let you take control i promise" and with that she kneels down in front of me, takes my now semi cock in her mouth, proceeds to make sure she has every drop of juice cleaned up and Its heavenly, it lasts for a minute or two then she stands, kisses me softly and whispers "thanks" into my ear, turns abruptly and walks towards the exit. I guess those panties are for me....