A Chance Gym Encounter with a BBW Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting Mamma again, she gets what she asks for.
3.1k words
4.61
5.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/29/2023
Created 04/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to say after my first encounter in the gym with my mystery lady that id gone back more often in the hopes that we would see each other again, but life got in the way and I really hadn't been as much as id like plus I had to go early mornings for a while due to work scheduling.

On the occasions I got my late night sessions in I saw her a few times but we were never alone like before, we never spoke but there were always knowing smiles and I would hang in the changing rooms longer on those nights just in case but nothing ever happened.

10pm and I arrive at the gym, the secret hope still inside me that she will be here, I swipe my badge to get in and notice the receptionist isn't at her desk, she is a petite girl probably in her early twenties you could pick her up and put her in a fitness model magazine shoot and she wouldn't be out of place. I don't know her name but she is nearly always on the night shift and when its not busy she is working out instead so I guess my luck was out today as even if my one time lover is here.

As I drop my stuff into the changing room and head out into the gym, i stop and my heart flutters, I see that familiar shaped body, curves and all, is walking towards me, her body shape hasn't changed much she's still big and beautiful and her huge breasts wobble as she walks towards me (obviously heading to the ladies changing room). I notice her hair has grown a little and its in small bun, her eyes are just as inviting as ever. I realise I've come to a complete stop taking in her beauty, while she is now moving towards me slowly but with purpose

"Hi boy" She purrs stopping right in front of me, her large breasts brush against my chest she is that close, I stare deep into her eyes unable to speak, her presence is overwhelming "we've been missing each other it seems". She starts to move into me forcing me back up against the wall then leans in close to my ear and whispers "Mamma shouldn't be kept waiting and if I remember" a slight pause while her breath flows over my ear, "last time we spoke I said it would be your turn."

Her weight is fully on me and I can tell she is turned on by her heightened breathing her tongue flicks out and caresses my ear, I let out a low guttural groan and I'm immediately erect, my cock pushing into her tight gym shorts

"Yes Mamma" I manage to mutter, her hips are slowly gyrating against my rock hard member. She whispers one last thing to me, finishing her assault on my ear lobe and cock

"You better put mamma in her place boy" and then the weight is lifted, she pushes off the wall away from me, looks down and the massive tent in my shorts then looks at her own shorts and I can see a darker shade of red has appeared around that beautiful pussy. A wry grin appears on her face and she turns and walks away into the ladies changing room, "Later boy" she shouts and probably for the best because I was about to follow her in and make her pay for that scene.

I wait for a full 5 minutes in the hallway for my erection to subside and head into the main gym, I can see the receptionist on the running machine, I give her a firm nod and then proceed to ignore her and head to the weights section. I want to keep her in view to keep tabs on her, I really hope she finishes her workout soon and heads back upstairs, Mamma, as I should now call her must have known nobody would be watching the cameras and when she saw me took her chance. Just thinking of that exchange is getting me hard again and I need to concentrate.

I work out for about 20 minutes and see Mamma doing a circuit of free weights and cardio at the far end while I've been on the weight machines, the receptionist finished about 10 minutes ago and I've just seen her go back upstairs. I take a deep breath and walk over to my big beautiful woman. She is currently bench pressing a light weight and I know she doesn't need a spotter but this is my chance for payback.

With a clank she rests the bar on the rack and lets out a big sigh, at the same time I come up behind her rest my hands on the bar and lean over. Her head is now level with my crotch she doesn't even act surprised like she knew this was going to happen, that's how in control she is. She closes her eyes and inhales my scent and I talk to her very quietly.

"Is Mamma hungry?" I push my now semi erect cock towards her mouth and she eagerly opens it to take my clothed member into her mouth, it feels different but not bad, at all, and I have to fight hard to not just remove my shorts and let her have the whole thing, but I remember where we are and pull away, much to her disappointment.

She looks up at me stares into my eyes and says "when I'm in charge, its Mamma" she pauses for a second then continues "When you are in charge I'm just a dirty whore and should be made to remember what I am."

I bend down lower so I'm now right next to her ear and whisper "Well then whore, you know where to find me," I move away slightly, grab those luscious lips between my thumb and forefinger and spit right into her mouth and now the look of surprise runs across her face closely followed by sheer lust.

I walk off sporting a full on erection but not caring, maybe the receptionist caught that on camera maybe not, I don't care right now, all I know is that Mamma is going to seriously get it and I need to teach her a lesson she wont forget.

Once in the changing room I discard my clothes and grab a towel then head to the toilet to relieve myself although doing this with a hardon (even a half one by now) is tricky, as I start to take a piss I hear soft footsteps come up behind me then two large hands wrap themselves round my waist and move down to my cock.

"You are wasting that golden nectar boy, and I need a shower remember for next time." Once again I'm in shock and incredibly turned on, but I need to remember its my turn not hers! I turn around quickly and let the last of my urine soak her stomach and tight shorts

"On your knees whore and clean this up!" I command and immediately she complies, dropping down and eagerly licks the last drops of my piss from the tip of my cock, I feel her large hand move to grip my length firmly then see those big eyes stare back up at me as she takes the tip into her mouth and sucks to get every last drop out, then slowly moves her hand in time to her bobbing head.

After a few seconds I slap her hand away and push her head back so my cock tip rests on her lips, grasping my member I slap it down on her face

"Tell me how much you want my cock slut, tell me!" she goes to open her mouth to answer and instead I thrust myself into her mouth, she wretches and gags a little but doesn't complain, I'm nearly all the way inside her mouth and I repeat myself

"Tell me how much you want it slut?"

She tries to tell me but with a mouth full of cock it comes out garbled of course, I hold the back of her head my hands grasping her short hair and start to move into her mouth, she starts to relax and after a few short thrusts I'm fully all the way into her. Her nose now touching my pubis I stop and feel how helpless she now is with my cock shoved down her throat then pull all the way out, it's covered in her spittle and strands of her salvia bridge the gap between her mouth and my tip. She breathes in a big gulp of air and and then immediately goes back to my cock. This time she wraps her hands around my ass and pulls herself in. She sucks cock like a woman possessed I dont even need to continue to give her the face fucking she is doing it to herself.

"You are as dirty slut aren't you? You cant get enough of this cock in your mouth, and I fucking love it you absolute whore!" I growl at her.

"Mm hummm" she replies and she pulls back from my cock "I fucking love it boy, I love sucking your nice big cock, Mamma needs it."

"Who the fuck is Mamma?" I slap her face and step away from her slightly, bend over and grab her head in both hands "Who are you?"

"Im your dirty whore, im not Mamma."

"Damn right," I spit on her face then step in to bury my cock in her eager mouth once more. The sounds she makes are like music to my ears, her moans and groans mixed with the occasional gag are getting too much for me and I'm not going to blow my load just yet.

"Stand up, and take your top off, I need to see those huge tits of yours," she complies but slowly with a hit of irritation, I feel like she really wanted my seed down her throat. She disengages from my cock and slowly gets up, her size makes this a slow process but I dont mind, her top is soaked from piss and saliva and the wet patch in her shorts has grown considerably. "Take it off now, hurry up you are here for my pleasure!"

With this command she hurries to get the tight fitting gym top off, which is made difficult by the size of her body and her breasts. As soon as they are free I'm entranced by their size and how big her nipples are, I walk towards her and trace my fingers around her nipples and give them both a small pinch much to Mammas delight, then I lift her breasts one at a time to my mouth running my tongue over those amazing nipples then sucking on them, taking my time to really adore them and her. She seems a little surprised at my sudden tenderness but I know she doesn't hate it, she is a beautiful woman and no matter how much of a dirty slut she is I still need to show her I care.

I feel her hand snake down between her legs and start rubbing at her engorged clit, I stop my continual sucking and licking and look up and into her eyes, for the first moment she looks contented, then the realisation that I didn't give her any sort of permission to start touching herself dawns on her, she bites her lip and try's the puppy eyes for forgiveness.

"Naughty slut! I didn't tell you to do that did I?" she immediately moves her hand away from her crotch still looking at me. "Get on all fours," she starts to undress but I stop her "No keep those ridiculous shorts on I like seeing how fucking wet you are!" Mamma slowly drops to her knees and then shuffles round, she assumes the position. Just seeing the big sexy woman waiting for me on all fours, right in front of the urinals too just being a really dirty whore is really driving me wild "Spread those legs some more" I command and then I get down to start looking at her ass and pussy being contained in those tight shorts.

"What the fuck is this!??" I can see a small perfectly round shape pressing against the lycra of her shorts, underneath, the outline of her pussy lips is prominent, and her aroma is dizzying. I pull back the shorts slowly to reveal a small butt plug nestled between her large cheeks. "Fuck me, you like to be fucked in the ass while working out do you?"

"Yes, I love the feeling of it fucking me while I'm working out" her breath is heavy I can sense this is really turning her on, she looks a mess, her hair has fallen out of that bun, her large breasts are so big her nipples are grazing the floor, her shorts half pulled down with a but plug just begging to be played with.

"Absolutely fucking unbelievable, if you are lucky maybe we can replace that with something bigger, I bet you love being ass fucked you whore?"

"I've never had anything bigger than this in there, I dont know?"

"We may fucking find out slut, now stop fucking talking" I snarl and slap her ass hard, she lets out a small squeal of delight and with that I smack her again and once more the mixture of pain and pleasure courses through her. I pull down her shorts as far as I can only stopping when they reach her trainers, inside her shorts is a sticky wet mess and her pussy lips glisten under the bright locker room lights, her pubic hair is short and trimmed its a very sexy sight. Spreading her ass cheeks has the effect of prising her pussy lips apart her stickiness finally relenting and the but plug quivers, I see Mamma contracting her hole in anticipation.

I breathe her in and then kiss her cheeks moving slowly inwards, I pull the plug out slightly and begin to lick around it my tongue lightly moving over her extended bud, slowly I move the plug almost to the point where its going to pop out and then push it back in. This creates low groaning from Mamma, I repeat this a few times slowly fucking her ass hole with the plug, entranced by the movement it makes to her hole as it extends and contracts it. She smells amazing, and I want to taste that pussy knowing its all natural aromas from her sweat and arousal however the sight of this dishevelled slut being fucked in her ass is too much and I need to take her, I need to make her mine.

I stop playing with her ass and re position myself ( a little awkwardly because of her shorts not being off) the tip of my cock brushes against her pussy, her pubic hair nestling against my sensitive shaft. Mamma lets out a big moan and tries to push back onto me

"What does this whore want?!"

"This whore wants your cock daddy" she moans, she craves this, she is desperate and the fact she has just called me daddy, I dont think she meant to and it surprises me but turns me on more. I slide effortlessly into her waiting cunt, I'm all the way in, and she feels like perfection personified. Her cry of satisfaction is cut short when I start moving in and out of her and they turn to guttural grunts as I start fucking her hard and slow, increasing my thrust speed a little each time.

"Fuck my cunt you fucker!"

Her dirty words drive me on to keep fucking her, and its not long before I'm rewarded, her moans and grunts increase in pitch, she collapses her face drops to her arms on the floor as an orgasm rips through her. Her pussy contacts on my cock and I keep hammering into her, riding her orgasm she starts to mutter something but she is so out of it I cant make out what she is fully saying

"Ugh" she grunts almost desperately "I cant hold it!" she sounds desperate and a second orgasm crashes over her and I feel streams of warm piss shoot out of her well fucked pussy, her free hand moves under her belly and starts rubbing her clit sending her piss everywhere I feel her finger tips touching my cock as I'm fucking her, my length is soaked in her sticky cum and piss coupled with the light touch of her fingers as she fucks her clit is too much.

"I'm cumming in your fucking whore cunt, you fucking slut!" I explode inside her pushing myself as deep as I can, I want to make sure I bottom out completely and then pull her into me locking her in as she squirms and bucks on my cock. I stay in her waiting for my orgasm to subside and she is still riding the wave of hers, once I start to soften I pull out and watch my spunk dribble down her pussy onto the floor. I give her one more slap on the ass "Good slut, good good slut."

Mamma collapses onto her front and it just makes more of a mess, our combined juices made a puddle on the floor and she is now writhing in it coming down from her orgasms, I stand up and move to the side while she rolls onto to her back and stares at me.

"Fuck!" she exhales "That was what I needed boy! "

"You and me both, but I'm not quite done with you, sit up and clean this mess off my cock," she sits up, awkwardly with her shorts round her ankles and I help her up then dangle my soft member in front of her face. Her expert tongue sucks and laps up our juices, once she is done and I'm satisfied I simply ignore her and head for the shower. Leaving her sat in her own juices and my cum, staring at the urinals like a cheap used whore.

Its a short walk to the shower cubicles and I leave the door open I turn on the hot water and turn around to look at her, she has got to her feet and pulled her messy shorts back up around her thick thighs and over her belly. Suddenly her head turns to the right... and she looks half shocked but also half curious..

"That was SO fucking hot!"

Ah... that would be the receptionist then...