A Chance of Rain

Story Info
A hall pass is demanded after the husband cheats.
3.4k words
3.66
22.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tomh1966
Tomh1966
404 Followers

I recycle names so that I make fewer name errors. This story is stand-alone.

This story does not neatly fit in any category.

A chance of rain.

Joshua woke up in a haze after his friend Jake's bachelor party. His head was pounding fiercely. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed, got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. 'What the cat dragged in' would be an upgrade to what he saw. He cleaned and shaved the best he could, but the eyes could not lie. Thinking back, he remembered about the first hour of the party but nothing afterward. He groaned and said to himself, "Never again... idiot."

He walked downstairs into the living room where his wife Cassie was waiting for him with tears in her eyes. She looked at him, took off her engagement and wedding rings, handed it to him, and asked, "How could you?"

Joshua had no recollection of doing anything wrong or having a fight and shook his head in shock and disbelief, "What? Why?"

Cassie looked at him and said, "I saw that you got a blow job from that stripper! There was not supposed to be a stripper in the first place! This is the kind of stupid shit that happens at bachelor parties with strippers. HOW DARE YOU!"

Joshua's face turned pale, "I what?"

Joshua shook his head and said, "I remember nothing of last night after the first hour and a half. The beer was free and flowing."

Cassie raged, "I SAW THE PICTURE AND VIDEO!"

Cassie brought out her phone and showed him four pictures and then a video. The four pictures featured a nude blonde with huge fake tits blowing him. The last showed him finishing on the fake tits. The fourth was him lying on the floor passed out. The video was Seven minutes of a strip and a sloppy blowjob followed by Joshua passing out cold.

Cassie looked at him and started sobbing, "I cannot get these images out of my mind! It is killing me!"

Joshua was attempting to console her, "I don't even remember this. I swear. I didn't even know what I was doing."

Cassie asked, "Do you know how this feels? To know another woman gave you sexual release. Your sexual release is mine! No woman is to touch you!"

Joshua said, "I will do anything to keep you. ANYTHING!"

Cassie said, "You have no idea how much pain I am in now. You need to feel like I do and know exactly how it feels."

Joshua thought for a second then realized what she was hinting at and said, "No not that."

Cassie said, "Then keep the rings. One hall pass or you keep the rings and this is the end. You will never know how badly you have hurt me. I slept one hour last night it was dreaming of you fucking other women while they laughed at me."

Joshua sighed and walked away. He was going to kill whoever hired that stripper for causing the breakup.

Joshua asked, "There is nothing else you can do besides the hall pass?"

Cassie was firm and said, "NO! One. One-time hall pass of my choice AND you have to watch a video of me doing it! I am seething! You have humiliated me!"

Joshua agreed then had to leave to take a drive. He came back four hours later and begged his wife, "Please don't do this."

She sneered at him and pulled out a piece of paper.

She said, "Sign this or I will start the divorce process on Monday."

'In return for forgiveness, Joshua Castart grants Cassie Castart ONE (1) one-time pass to have sexual relations with one (1) person of her choice. Joshua will watch the video one (1) time then the video will be deleted, and we shall never speak of either transgression again.'

She said, "Sign!"

Joshua shakily signed the paper.

It wasn't until two months later when Joshua came home after work one Friday evening.

Cassie was standing in her little black dress. It had a V-neck down to the bottom of her breasts and slits all the way up to her waist. She was not wearing a bra and if she had any vaginal covering, it was a C string.

Joshua asked, "Are we going somewhere?"

Cassie shook her head and said, "I am. I am going out with my friend Jay tonight. I will be back at one in the morning and you WILL watch the video then. This is a real date with dinner, dancing, and then FUCKING! You MUST know the mental hell I have been through for the last two months. I still have nightmares and still sleep like shit! Oh and if you think you are going to watch this while drunk, think again! STAY SOBER!"

The doorbell rang. Cassie glared at him, "That is my date and YOU will answer the door."

Joshua briefly thought about ending the marriage but decided to see how he felt the next day. This was chess, not checkers.

Joshua answered the door and looked at his wife's date. He was nearly sure he would head for divorce now. In front of him was a six-foot-four black man who was so good looking, that Joshua could tell he was good-looking, and Joshua was not attracted to men.

The black man smiled and said, "I'm Jay. Is Cassie ready?"

Joshua gritted his teeth and said, "Yes."

Cassie bounced out the door without saying goodbye.

Joshua walked back into the livingroom and slumped down in a chair, he brought up his phone and checked the listings for divorce lawyers. Upon seeing there was no shortage of divorce lawyers, he closed the browser and sat brooding.

He thought to himself, "Fucking bitch. Giant model good looking black man. I'm surprised he didn't have a two-foot cock sticking straight out of his fly when I answered the door. Every fucking stereotype nightmare there is."

At eleven his stomach tightened as he realized they had likely finished the dinner and dancing part and were likely at the hotel beginning to fuck.

It tore him to pieces and he was half crying until five until one when the door opened and Cassie walked in.

Without a word, she went into the kitchen, brought out her laptop and put a USB stick into one of the ports.

She glared at him and said "Sit down and let's get this done with. Now you will know just how much pain I have been through."

Cassie said, "This is going to hurt but you need to know how I felt."

She hit play.

The video was of Cassie standing in a hotel room near the door with a view of the bed and a table. She undid the back of the dress and let it fall to the floor. She was nude save suspenders and hose..

A black man came into view. She said, "RememberJay? Jay wants to show you something."

Jay stroked his cock until it was fully erect.

Cassie had a tape measure and used it. She held it over his penis. It was 13.5 inches long.

Cassie said, "Now we play."

Joshua was losing his mind watching his wife walk away from the camera with a hugely endowed black man.

Cassie walked naked over to a table in view and sat down at the table as did Jay. They set up two L-shaped plastic objects on the table.

Cassie said, "B1"

Jay said, "Miss! B2!"

Cassie said, "Miss! D3"

Jay said "Miss!. F4!"

Cassie fast-forwarded it at 20 x speed. The rest was her playing naked Battleship with Jay.

At the end of the video, Jay walked up to the video camera and said, "Hi! I'm gay!"

Joshua was relieved but his mind was completely shot.

Cassie sighed and said, "So no I did not use my hall pass, but I had to make sure you knew how much it would hurt. So... I faked it so you would feel as I did, even if for only a while."

Joshua said, "Damn that hurt, especially with the measuring tape."

Cassie said, "There was an extenuating circumstance. My brother Brian hates you. He... was the one that hired the stripper and told her to ignore the groom and the best man and to focus on you. But... The drinking is on you so I still have my hall pass. I got a tip from someone else at the party and I followed up with the stripper. She gave me my brother's name. She felt bad. My brother told her that we were divorcing and that she could help him feel better."

Joshua said, "No!"

Cassie nodded and said, "Yes."

Joshua said, "This is too much to bear!"

Cassie nodded and produced a paper, "I have something to trade for my hall pass."

I, Joshua Castart in consideration for one (1) hall pass agree to the following:

NO more bachelor parties. Period. Cassie agrees to no bachelorette parties. Married people do not belong at these events. There will be no separate vacations and no separate girl's or boy's trips and especially VEGAS! Joshua is very welcome to take Cassie to Vegas!

NO pickup joints or dance clubs without the other present.

NO strippers or strip joints for either of us unless the other one is directly present.

NO drinking outside the home without the other one present who will act as the designated sober person. That is, the other person parties, the sober makes sure the marriage stays intact.

Signed Cassie Castart

Signed

Joshua happily signed his name. Cassie took the new agreement and handed the hall pass to Joshua who quickly tore it up.

She asked for her rings back and held out her hand for him to replace them. She said, "You still get a week on the couch."

She cheek kissed him, took his hand, held it up to him, and said, "Also. Meet your lover for two weeks. You lose this week and my monthly is next week."

Joshua sighed, "I looked up divorce attorneys while you were gone. I was so angry."

She looked at him and nodded, "Just angry?"

Joshua shook his head, "Pain. I could not shut off my imagination. I saw you fucking him in my imagination though in my imagination he had a two-foot cock."

Cassie said, "You know that I am seven inches deep max right? If he had two feet... Where do you think the other seventeen inches would go?"

Joshua shrugged.

Cassie sighed, "I know I hurt you and now... SHIT! I'm sorry. It was one of those situations where my ego would never let it go but my heart should never have allowed that to happen. The need for getting even is ugly... I'm sorry."

Joshua sighed, "Me too. For my stupidity. I should never have drunk that much that night... or allowed the blowjob. I still don't remember any of it."

They looked at each other. Cassie took his hand and said, "Tell you what. Never mind the two-week sex purgatory... If you want... and if you don't want to... I understand.

She undid the back of her dress and let it fall. She was nude again with the suspenders and hose. She removed the hose then offered him a hand and said... "If you want..."

Joshua looked at his beautiful nude wife. He was angry at her for putting him through this but he had put her through hell too.

He looked at her and said, "Seducing me with your naked body is so NOT FAIR!"

Cassie grinned and said, "I know."

*******

The next weekend, Cassie was visiting her parents when her brother Brian was also there. She made sure Brian overheard her talking about her slutty friend Brittany and how Brittany was having a big party with lots of drinking and fun.

Brian said, "Hey sis! I heard about the party. You think you could wrangle me an invite?"

Brittany thought for a second and said, "Okay."

Cassie smiled.

*******

Cassie walked into the kitchen and said, "Joshua we need to talk. You just need to listen to me and not talk."

Joshua sat in a chair with dread in his heart but listened.

Cassie said, "I am going to a party tonight at Brittany's and you are not coming. This has nothing to do with you and you will have to trust me that I am doing nothing other than I am on a mission. I will be taking selfies tonight to show that nothing that I do tonight is something you would object to. I will be texting you a selfie every ten minutes to prove this. You will see that I am fully clothed and I will consume zero alcohol. There will be one point where there will be a gap of about a half hour when you will receive nothing due to... Well, things will be clear by VERY late tonight. Jay will be there but you realize he really is one hundred percent gay right?"

Cassie paused and said, "This is NOT negotiable."

She looked him directly in the eyes and said, "I WILL NOT be engaging in sex of any kind and this has little to do with you. It has to do with me. All I will say is there is a chance of rain. YOU HAVE MY WORD, that by tomorrow morning, you will not be in any kind of pain for any indiscretions on my part."

Joshua sighed and nodded.

Cassie smiled, "Joshua. I promise this will not hurt you, but I cannot chance things not going the way I want."

Cassie kissed him, said, "I promise.", and walked out the door.

Joshua was very upset and nervous, but Cassie was adamant that nothing was going to happen. He had to believe... Didn't he?

As promised, Cassie texted him a selfie of herself walking up the driveway.

Ten minutes later, another selfie of Cassie and her friends. Cassie had a can of Coke in her hand.

Ten minutes later, another selfie of Cassie sitting outside on a lounger with the same can of Coke. One of her friends was on a lounger next to her. They were both smiling.

Ten minutes later, another selfie in the same lounger with the same friend.

After the third selfie, Joshua began to breathe.

*******

At the party, Brian could not believe his luck. His sister's easy friend was offering little resistance to his advances other than telling him he had to wait until the party guests had left.

At one in the morning, the last of the guests had left except Brian, Jay, and Cassie who was just sitting on the couch talking with Jay.

Brian made his advance and even fondled Brittany a bit. Brittany waggled her finger in faux anger at the caress. She pouted and said, "I want to start with a game."

Brian agreed then asked what it was. Brittany took off her sports top to reveal her D-cup breasts with half-dollar-sized areolas. She said, "It will be a lot of fun."

Brittany walked toward the bedroom with Brittany following. Brittany said, "Lock up when you are done talking. Good night!"

Brittany led Brian into her bedroom, closed the door, and said, "Remember my request to have a little fun?"

Brittany mock pouted again and said, "Please play my game."

She pushed down her shorts and panties and stepped out. She brought out a rope and said, "I love teasing guys before I make them cum."

Brian asked, "You want to tie me up? Nah. Let's just fuck."

Brittany sighed, "No teasing... no cum."

Brittany said, "Get naked!"

Brian was naked in a flash and fully erect.

Brittany teased and cajoled Brian until he was tied up on the bed. She touched the bottom of his shaft briefly and said, "I want you to concentrate on the touch sensation."

Brian heard the rustling of plastic underneath the sheets and asked, "Is this going to really need plastic to keep the mess?"

Brittany teased, "Oh yes. There is going to be a huge mess when we are done."

She blindfolded him and put another one over that. She said, "I want you to tell me how good everything feels as you concentrate on how good just your sense of touch feels."

She breathed on his erect cock and he said, "Ooh that feels amazing."

Brittany said, "Keep telling me how good it feels. I want to hear you tell me how good it is every time and tell me how much you love it. The more you tell me how much you love it, the more I will make sure it feels good."

Brian smiled and said, "Oh yeah!"

Brittany backed away. Cassie came into the room and started videoing her brother naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed."

Her gay friend Jay quietly came into the room and started playing with Brian's dick.

Brian said, "Oh that feels so good."

Jays stroked Brian and he kept complimenting.

Finally, Jay started sucking Brian's dick.

Five minutes later, Brian said, "I am cumming! You are amazing!"

Jay released Brian's cock from his mouth but kept stroking it. Brian shot his load all over his stomach.

Cassie stopped taking video.

Jay was slowly rubbing Brian's cock when Cassie walked over and removed the blindfold.

Realization hit Brian that it had been Jay who had pleasured him.

Jay said, "Yummy yummy!"

Brian began struggling against the ropes binding him.

Cassie looked at her brother and said, "BASTARD! You fucked up my marriage because you could not handle me loving Joshua. This is your payback motherfucker and I am NOT done!'

Cassie handed her phone to Brittany, pushed her shorts and panties down, climbed on the bed bottomless, and knelt over her brother. She peed on his face and said, "If you tell anyone, we will release the video of you with Jay. I never want to see you again!"

"You hurt my marriage. I will never again have implicit trust. It's gone forever and that is ALL YOUR FAULT! Joshua and I are reconciling, but had you not been such an ass, this never would have been necessary. Joshua would have just been a drunk idiot instead of a cheating drunk idiot."

They untied Brian. Jay was on guard to make sure nothing happened. Brian went into the bathroom and used some toilet paper to remove as much urine and cum as he could. He got dressed and left."

Jay said, "You owe me big for that. I hate sucking the dick of a douchebag."

*******

At a quarter until two in the morning, Cassie texted, "I am coming home now I promise within an hour, you will be only happy and we will be starting to make love."

Cassie arrived at five after two and brought out her phone. She cautioned, "You are going to see some pictures now. You need to see ALL of them so don't panic."

Joshua was very nervous.

The first picture was Cassie unbuttoning her shorts.

The second was Cassie bottomless

The third was Cassie climbing onto the bed.

Joshua was squirming. Cassie said, "Trust me."

The fourth was Cassie over some man's face...

Joshua thought, "Wait, Isn't that Brian's face? What the hell."

The fifth picture was a stream of Cassie's urine splattering on Brian's face

The sixth was Cassie getting up.

The seventh has Cassie dressed again.

Cassie then showed him the selective video of Jay pleasuring Brian. The video did not have any of the lead-up of Brittany being there or the reveal afterward. It was effectively just a short video of gay sex between Jay and Brian with Brian saying how good it felt.

Cassie said, "I had to make sure Brian thought he was getting laid by Brittany. If you were there, it may have caused a fight. It was all a trap to get back at and humiliate my awful former brother. If he ever pulls anything on either of us, I will send the video to everyone he knows."

Joshua laughed, "You really pissed on your brother?"

Cassie smiled, "Told you! There was a chance of rain! YELLOW RAIN!"

Cassie paused and sighed then said. "You were stupid and drunk. He was cruel and evil. I still miss that time we had implicit trust and it is gone forever. I forgive you, but I miss that innocence."

Cassie stripped off and asked, "Remember my promise about making love?"

She offered him a hand and they went into the bedroom.

Tomh1966
Tomh1966
404 Followers