All Comments on 'A Chance of Rain'

by Tomh1966

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielder10 months ago

Considering their age, chances are Cassie and Brian's parents are alive and well. That is going to make family events difficult at best. I would think Cassie would inform family (maybe friends also) what a horrible person Brian is, and insist on having no contact with him what-so-ever. Cassie and Joshua may recover, but it will never be the same. Hopefully Brian has a serious accident in the future that leaves him with permanent injuries.

BestOfAllWorldsBestOfAllWorlds10 months ago

I'm sorry, but my takeaway from this is that Brian was sexually assaulted.

Even if he is a scumbag, it's still rape.

BigfundrewBigfundrew10 months ago

So, he married into a psycho family that seems to share a love of head games. Next part of the story is Brian going to the police to report the assault.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawk10 months ago

Even if he did deserve it, it’s still rape.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

Cassie likes to control things; so much so that Joshua does what he is told. The hall pass, I can get. That is remorse. It is the second set of demands— Cassie noting that the trust is gone and saying—“Trust me…!” How does that work? Also, with such an extreme revenge people can do extreme reactions. If I was Joshua, I would want some serious counseling. What if she gets it wrong and gets things wrong? I wouldn’t want Hildy after me ….

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat10 months ago

I’m not into crazy bitches. 1*

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

I enjoyed this far more than I thought I would at the beginning. 4 stars. Cassie peeing on her brother was a bit much and could probably be considered sexual assault, but Brian allowing himself to be tied up and teased was not rape. He just did not know who was doing the sucking. To me it was the same as what he did to his brother in law.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The "little head rules"? This was a poorly conceived story line. Sometimes you make a mistake or a really bad decision and you have to live and learn from the consequences. Tit for Tat rarely gets you headed in the right direction. Just admit you screwed up, get a divorce and move on. Why waste your time?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Joshua was raped. Then blamed for it and mentally tortured. He never cheated, he couldn't consent. The wife is insane.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

If a guy is blackout drunk, he wouldn’t be able to get it up, let alone get a BJ from some random.

As the bard wrote in “Macbeth”: “Drink gives the desire but takes away the ability”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If the wife demands revenge to stay married then just divorce her and move away. It is better to start over in life than try to rebuild a marriage where revenge is one person’s love language. Joshua definitely needs new friends as there should never be any photos/videos taken at a bachelor/bachelorette activities.

Answering the door for her date was not part of the deal, that should have been open the door and kick the other guy in the dick repeatedly. Afterward slam the door in his face and tell Cassie “you overplayed my humiliation by making me answer the door. I’ll see you in divorce court bitch.”

mattenwmattenw10 months ago

Why would Joshua want to stay in the marriage? His brother-in-law had him raped and his wife didn't believe that he didn't know anything. On the contrary, she wanted revenge and to see him suffer! Everything that followed is just nonsense!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd210 months ago

Silly comments below. I guess I missed the sexual assault. Brian agreed to be tied up, he agreed to be sexually pleasured, it was the who that was a surprise. And good luck reporting a crime for being peed on.

But he intentionally worked to destroy his sister's marriage. Should have sued him for that.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Horrible. So he gets a blowjob while drunk and has obvious proof in that video yet her answer is to get fucked by another guy. Not her give a blowjob or receive oral but get fucked. Not fair. The planning of that alone is pain.

What she did is something I could not get by so when offered the choice of rings or hall pass it would be rings.

And her brothers rape is rape so she is in huge legal trouble.

tnoldguytnoldguy10 months ago

If Brian was sexually assaulted then so was Joshua. Being drunk to the point of memory loss eliminates the ability to consent and leaves the only possibility to be rape and leaves Brian susceptible to charges relating to the facilitation of rape.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Nice and good story!!!! Well done! 5 stars!

GardenshedGardenshed10 months ago

Good story, liked the twist. Would never piss off Cassie. Need to sleep with eye open. Thanks for writing.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

Why was the husband so mentally retarded? If that situation had happened, getting a BJ from a big titted stripper, but him not remembering anything because he was a drunk arsehole, why oh why didn't he make enquiries himself? You know, who else was there and what they saw. How did he end up getting a BJ (they don't do it for free, you know!). Who took the video/photos? All the normal sorts of questions that someone would want to know. BUT, he did NOTHING! Apparently his wife made all those enquiries but never told him because she wanted revenge. Then the rest re her brother is just ridiculous and, as others stated, could lead to charges of assault and rape.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine10 months ago

Not bad. Needs an editor and proof reader. For example “ Brittany walked toward the bedroom with Brittany following”.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"I recycle names so that I make fewer name errors. "

.

That's very bad comment on yourself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh man, where to start? I guess with the eternal comment of "You need an editor."

Next, this was just over the top in an unrealistic way. It's plausible Joshua could drink too much and engage in activities he couldn't recall the next morning. Been there, done that. But his activities were documented and Cassie was able to see what went down. So Joshua was the RECIPIENT of short duration oral sex from a stripper. How does Cassie think that her hall pass equates with Joshua's experience? She demands a full date! Dinner, dancing, culminating in full on sexual intercourse? She makes Joshua answer the door when her date arrives. She chooses a black man for her date, part of a planned show of disrespect or intentional humiliation? That's the most logical reason. And this makes her even? And it isn't about what she actually did, it's about the mind game of making Joshua think it's what she is really doing! She still got naked with another man. Were she my wife I wouldn't give a rip that he was gay, prove it! Account for ALL of your time between about 6:00 PM and 1:05 AM. That's 7 hours of time to account for compared to Joshua's 7 minutes total of him getting blown and then passing out! Cassie could have gotten stuffed plenty of times in 7 hours! Not even going into all the documents being signed and other irrational behaviors Cassie dumped on Joshua.

But then we learn that Cassie knew it was her idiot brother that set Joshua up to begin with. When did she know this? Before or after her date? The way it is worded it sounds like she knew the night before, when she went out with Jay. Jay who she didn't mind measuring up for comparison to her husband the night before. She didn't mind following through with her hall pass, even knowing the validity of it was now in question. And then she has the audacity to say that she didn't use her hall pass (because supposedly no sex happened) and that she was still owed one? Hey Cassie! Eat cow pies and die! You HAD your date, your hall pass. Whatever you did or didn't do is mute, you played your cards and the hand is over!

Joshua should have contacted an attorney if for no other reason than to sue his brother-in-law Brian. It was Brian who set up Joshua for sexual assault by the stripper. Being passing out drunk at the time, Joshua was not fully Brian's actions had a direct and negative impact on the marriage of Joshua and Cassie causing emotional distress towards both. It might even be considered a hate crime considering that the family seems to know about Brian's feelings towards Joshua. Maybe Brian has a thing for his sister Cassie...oh, no, let's not even go there. That's another category as well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

clever

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Moral of story: once trust is gone it is gone forever. Unfortunately that even includes future relationships. There will always be that little bit of uncertainty at the back of your mind.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ahhhhhmmmmm...........no.

R_GazinyaR_Gazinya10 months ago

5 for the the twist and much deserved revenge. Following the logic of the comments below; Monica Lewinsky raped Bill Clinton.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A sick and weird situation.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Loved it, 5 stars worth !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another totally unrealistic femdom fetish cheating/cuck fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just throwing out some thoughts.

Husband got mortal drunk, stripper sucked gis dick when he was not able to clearly consent. If this was a woman in this situation then it would be rape or sexual assault. Still so many people tied into this demise ‘ men cannot be taped’ lol be.

This story, similar to a few I’ve read here - husband gets a blowjob (willingly or while incapacitated’ and to even things will the wife wants a full one off experience - date, full night, NHB - so much for equality! Lke for like is fair punishment, oral received for oral received, anything more leaves scales unbalanced BUT in wives favour (as always)

Husband was raped, wife shows no consideration as to the brother, he agreed in principle but was taken advantage of plus the riding up and pictures would lead to charges or would if victim was a woman)

Wife’s a little bit of control freak, they sign a new agreement and a week later she breaks it. Goes to a party at her slurry friends without him, after saying the trusts gone now between them she asks him to trust her to go but behave. Would she allow him same or if this agreement a power move by a manipulative wife?

kirei8kirei810 months ago

The uncertainty had better be in Joshua's mind for Cassie had no problem dropping her drawers and showing her wares twice. She enjoyed it a little too much. She was right though; all trust was gone on both their parts... forever!

WetheNorthWetheNorth10 months ago

Terrible story

Awful writing

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Garbage. Why risk everything when honesty worked best? She just proved that ahe is untrustworthy.

NitpicNitpic10 months ago
Load

Load of crap.Was is edited ,eg how can Brittany follow Brittany into the bed room?.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sometimes you just have to admit you screwed up, take the consequences and move on - lesson learned. Just get a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Maybe a better title to the story would have been Chance of Showers as in golden showers. Just saying. I didn't expect naked Battleship but thinking a about it strip battleship came to mind.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So, how much did she owe J for blowing her brother (“sucking the dick of a douchebag”?)

When and how did she repay him?

How much time elapsed from J’s statement to 2am, her home arrival?

We’re time stamps on the fotos?

If not, bitch is toast!

POOR story, it’s execution, diction and syntax warrant this was written by an 8-year-old.

enderlocke77enderlocke778 months ago

Refreshing, that is one loving wife.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

First half great, second terrible.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So her brother arranged for her husband to be raped, because that's what you call it when you're too drunk to say "NO", right girls? Then she arranged for her brother to be bound, raped, and then sexually abused (peeing on his face while unlawfully restrained).

.

We can see who wears the pants in that "family." Personally, I would NEVER have signed the "hall pass". Divorce it will be. She and her family can go find someone else to torture. Never stick your dick in crazy. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

First half was interesting, ignoring the standard misguided bbc trope (13.5 inches lol, that is a new world record across what 2.5 billion adult males?). Did appreciate her 7 inches max depth comment. So true and something that many LW authors just ignore. What does a woman do with the extra inches? With her vagina? Nothing. Full stop. And oh yeah little correlation between girth and length. Means there are well endowed 9-10 inch male penises (larger is as rare as unicorns) that are thin or just average in girth. Like the playing naked battleship scene with her guy friend Jay.

But the second half, where she got revenge of on her brother, arranging for him to be raped and then urinated on him is loathsome. Yeah her hsuband was an ass going to a bachelor party and drinking, but the blowjob was nonconsensual. What she did to her brother was worse. So what happens the next time some misunderstanding? Will she stake her hsuband out in the desert sun after drugging him and let insects feast on his flesh? Second half was risible to the point of nausea. Ick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I would not have agreed to the hall pass. I was out cold drunk and was taken advantage of. That was clear. She wanted and planned a premeditated revenge. That is worse than the drunk rape.

She goes on the date. That is another strike. Tells me afterwards the guy is gay, How do I know and why would that natter? She was with him and his naked dick. She could have blown him bro something. How would I know and trust?

Good story but his staying with her as written is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No hall pass for a wife. Mine has cut off all sex because she has lost all her libido. She has tried once or twice but to no avail. I asked for a hall pass in lieu of divorce, but no dice. Probably for the best. She went on a trip last month & I had opportunities but balanced that against over 60 years of fidelity and decided not to. Damn!

Bill S.

mfj77mfj775 months ago

Guess I'm the oddball but I thought this was great. Remember folks, it's fiction; it's supposed to be over the top - and it was. Still, liked the revenge on the brother. Most importantly, the story's moral of innocence lost, never to be regained was brilliantly brought up.

Good job!

usaretusaret5 months ago

Downgraded during 2d reading. But will not say anything except composition, grammar, and story line problems.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

Sorry, 2 stars. If he was a girl, everyone would scream that it was rape. But apparently, with a guy it's not only disregarded that he was raped, but apparently it's OK grounds for evil mental cruelty. At least the evil bitch had the grace to admit she went too far and shouldn't have done it. What she did was still 100x worse than what he did. The meaningless revenge on her brother didn't fix that in any way - ESPECIALLY since she again tortured him. He should really get a divorce and marry a better woman, and not a sociopath. And in the end she STILL didn't get it and called him a "cheating" drunk idiot. She's the idiot.

/

Ironically, the revenge on her brother was OK with me. Yes it was rape but no less so than what was done to main character. An eye for an eye. Now she needs to also destroy his life in exchange for destroying her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I gave it a average grade 3 with reservations.

There was two rapes in this story, both men.

I have never heard of the judicial group convicting someone of raping a man, but will concede to maybe one in a few thousand cases.

I contend that there are hundreds of thousands of men that are sperm donors without knowledge, agreement, permission from the man and done with the intent to get pregnant on the part of the female. This is theft-rape, it's creating life without consent of the man. This in my opinion is rape in the most serious form.

Yes I am venting! It would not bother me to get a blow job performed by a man or woman if I was forced but if divorced because of it would be major, someone gonna to get hurt bad.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too much. Her reaction was way outsized. Her ranting about destruction of implications trust is bs. She knew her husband was the victim of a marital ambush. The contracts were harsh but second one made sense. Her ultimatums with no communication were way too vindictive. The usual LW racial stereotype about penis size. 13.5 inches is the length of the current wold record holder in one of the 'Stan' countries. Her golden shower on her brother made zero sense. Wtf? Premeditated revenge sex and making him watch the video even though "innocent" was repulsive and way worse than being forcibly loaded and ambushed by a stripper. He doesn't even remember anything. She should be able to forgive and move on. Same should be true if genders were flipped. Some parts were forthright but mixed in with so much churn and ultimatums. Will be generous and give 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great Story. Didn't like the pissing part.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That is my kind of wife Pissed on him literally. Total take down and humiliation. My brother in law kind of screwed me over...not like this story but he used half truths and embarrassed me. I didn't get someone to piss on him but he had a hiatus from solid food for 4 months.. Gave me a very wide berth even today. Very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not a fan of the pissing scene but entertaining story nonetheless. Tired of the bbc trope. Sigh. Read an online penis calculator! 13.5 inches would be current worl record holder. Literally 1 in 4 billion males. Sigh. +1 though for her comment about her vaginal tract being only 7 inches long and where would the rest if Jay's phallus go? Truer words were never spoken. Unfortunately if caught in that situation, while the battleship scene was funny, the lead up with her ultimatum and forcing the husband to watch. I would never have agree to that. Regardless of her plotting snd need for revenge, the premeditation and taping her encounter (even though she played her prank), after I had an encounter while drunk out of my mind, I would not get that far. Woukd have been a brutal argument and maybe a divorce on her part if I rose enough of a stink, or a divorce that I filed as soon as she left the house with Jay. The trading in of the hall pass for the list of free restrictions was fine. 5 stars though for originality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTomh1966@Tomh1966
411 Followers
Note that I am rarely on Saturday and Sunday which can cause delays in... well anything to do with this site. Currently working on Fixing the past 5. Stuck majorly. Heartbreak and Hope 6, 7 8 and 9. 6 and 7 are 90 % done. 8 and 9 will move the story well into their year. ...