A Change in Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the lady rang them all up Kari looked over to Sean "Thanks for the help. What the hell was that?"

"What, I was just enjoying the view. I think it's great that some twenty year olds think my wife is hot. Besides, I get to do whatever I want now correct?"

Kari gave a grunt. Even though she was mad about it, she had also enjoyed the attention.

Sean went back to paying for all their goods when he looked up to see the boys heading to the back where the video booths were and it gave him an idea.

"Can I get some coins for the videos as well please?"

The lady gave him the coins and he quickly grabbed Kari's hand and let them to the back, making sure to not let the two boys know they were following them.

Each boy went into their own booth, leaving one in between empty.

Kari whispered to Sean "What are we doing now?"

Sean hushed her and led them into the middle one. As they walked in Kari's eyes needed a few minutes to adjust to the darkness. The room lit up a bit when Sean inserted a coin and the video came to life. On the screen, there was a woman in her back getting fucked by a very well hung man while two black men were in each side and the woman moved from one cock to the other sucking them off.

Kari looked around and noticed that the walls in each side of her had a hole down by the crotch area and two more up a bit higher. It took her a few minutes to realize what they were meant for.

Sean and her stood for a few minutes watching the screen. The woman had now been put on all fours and was riding one man while another lined his cock up to her ass and roughly slammed it in. The third guy was busy slamming his cock into her mouth and grabbing handfuls of tit and pulling on them.

Sean leaned over and whispered in her ear "Is this why you were dreaming about last night? Being fucked like the girl on the screen?"

Kari's eyes were glued to the screen. As she watched the girl being stuffed by cock she couldn't help but wish that was her.

Sean had by now moved his hands down to one of her breasts and was playing with her nipple.

Kari gasped as she looked over to Sean "Yes, it's exactly what I was dreaming about."

Kari groaned again as Sean moved his other free hand down to her pussy.

"So the idea of having 3 men use all your holes gets you going does it? What if there were more?"

Kari could only groan before saying "I know it will never happen but the idea of being fucked by a bunch of men and women would be a dream come true."

Kari stared at the screen while Sean continued to manipulate her nipples and pussy. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a cock poke through the hole. Had one of the boys heard them talking?

She knew that Mark had gone into that booth but as she looked at the cock she couldn't help the feeling of wanting it in her mouth. There was something dirty about the anonymity of it all and the fact that she knew owner of this beautiful cock.

Sean saw her looking at the cock. "Do you want to suck it? He doesn't know we are in here."

Kari looked over to Sean "Would it be bad if I did? Would it turn you on to see me suck another mans cock?"

"Anything you want baby. If you want to, it's right there. I won't stop you."

Kari moved over and knelt down to her knees. She gazed at the cock in front of her and reached out her and to grasp it.

She heard Mark in the other booth grunt as she squeezed his cock and then moved down the shaft.

She bent over and licked the tip of it, swirling her tongue around the head of his cock and the sides of his dick. Finally she took it in her mouth and started bobbing up and down in his cock.

She let it pop out for a second and heard Mark say "please don't stop."

Kari moved up a bit and ran the cock between her tits. Grasping the sides of her breasts she moved them up and down the shaft.

Seeing some cum appear at the tip, she ran one of her nipples across his cock, getting it moist from his pre cum.

For his part, Sean had now removed his cock from his pants and was stroking himself as he watched his wife work this young mans cock.

Kari heard a sound and looked to the other wall, Paul's cock was now poking through the hole. Kari moved a bit and realized she could reach both at the same time.

Kari started to jerk each of these boys off as she stared at Sean who was slowly rubbing his own cock. Quickly he got up and presented his cock to her.

Kari opened her mouth and took his cock deep into her mouth. Sean reached down and grabbed both her nipples as she sucked him and continued working the other two cocks.

She was proud of herself as she heard all three men groaning and grunting as she played with them.

Sean had grabbed the back of her head now and was pumping his cock in and out of her mouth, forcing more and more of his cock down her throat. Suddenly he pulled away and motioned for her to work on the other two. He wanted to enjoy watching this before he blew his load.

Kari let go of Paul's cock so that she could finish Mark off with her mouth. As she did, she saw two hands move through the other holes. She quickly got into all fours as she took Marks cock deep into her mouth. As she sucked him deeper and deeper she could feel Paul's hands in her ass. One gave her a light spank as the other found its way to her soaking pussy.

Kari moaned as Paul's fingers massages the folds of her pussy eventually worked their way inside of her.

Paul's fingers only worked to get Kari hotter as she sucked furiously on Mark's cock. She knew she shouldn't be enjoying this but it was all too much. Her inner whore was getting out of its cage.

She could hear Mark grunting more and more as she continued suck him off. She felt his cock swell in her mouth and knew he was about to cum.

She let his cock pop out of her mouth and jerked him 4 or 5 times before he came all over her face. Kari let his seed coat her face before moving back and sucking the last few drops out of him.

She quickly moved over to Paul now, wanting more cock and cum.

Paul let his clock slide through the hole again into her waiting open mouth.

Kari accepted his cock and started sucking with abandon. She could feel Sean's hands now on her ass as she let Paul slide his dick in and out of her mouth.

After only a few minutes she felt the same swell in her mouth as Paul was now close to cumming. Again, Kari let the cock pop out of her mouth and jerked it a few times before Paul too sprayed her face with cum. Kari sucked Paul dry as she had just done with Mark before finally letting the softening cock slide back through the glory hole.

Kari looked over to Sean, her face and chest covered in cum.

"Like what you see baby?" She said.

"Very much. You look beautiful like that. But I think there's one more load waiting for you." Said Sean

Having watched the his wife perform like that had made Sean almost cum without touching himself. He reached down and took a hold of his cock and rubbed himself 5 or 6 times before finally spraying Kari with her third load.

Kari reached up and grabbed his cock, rubbing it all over her tits before sucking him clean.

"Mmmmm. I do love the taste of your cum baby. Now I just need to figure out how to clean up." She said.

"No need. You're going to walk out of here and drive home just like that." Replied Sean

"What?" Gasped Kari.

"You acted like a total whore just now and you loved every minute of it. A few more minutes won't hurt you." Said Sean

The two made their way back up front. Kari tried to hide the fact that her face and chest were covered in cum but it was no use.

The girl at the front counter smiled as they walked by and simply said "Hope you had fun. See you soon."

The two got in the car to make their way home.

As they drove Kari looked down at herself. Here she was holding a huge bag of toys, covered in cum and somehow being turned into a total sex slave for her husband. She could only wonder why else he had in store for them.

And she couldn't wait.

The end


12