Our First Threesome Experience

Story Info
Wife decides it's time for a new experience.
4.1k words
4.48
57.1k
72
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Rachel and I moved in together while we were still dating; by the time we were both 21 we'd been together for a little under 3 years, and decided it was time to take that next step. We found a small one bedroom apartment across town from where we'd both lived, right down the street from the local bay. Looking back on it the apartment was overpriced and extremely undersized, but for 2 young kids without college degrees and both working part-time hours it was perfect. Moving out came with many changes and new experiences, and for us one of the biggest was the change that came into our sex life.

I had lost my virginity when I was 14, and even though I'd had a very large amount of sex over the years it was always with my ex-girlfriend. Rachel, on the other hand, lost her virginity at the age of 18 to me a few months after we'd been dating. Right from the beginning the sex was amazing, and while we would fuck every chance we could it often consisted of having to fit in quickies whenever possible since both of us still lived with our parents at the time. All of that changed once we had our own place though.

At some point during that first year in the apartment we decided to enact a new Thursday night tradition: I always had Fridays off of work and Rachel never went in until late, so Thursdays became a bonus "weekend" night of drinking and sexual fun. We would pull the bedroom mattress (a queen at the time) onto the living room floor, add some sheets and pillows, pour a couple of drinks, and put porn on the living room tv, which was much bigger than the tiny little thing in our room (the tv, not...you know). The porn selections started off pretty standard, and we would have sex right along with them. At one point during these weekly romps, a threesome scene entered the rotation; to be more specific, it was a scene with 2 men and 1 woman. I noticed instantly that Rachel was transfixed, watching with rapt attention as the men took turns pounding their partners body with throbbing cocks. The sex that night was intense, and the trend continued for the next few weeks in a row; a different scene each time, but still the same sexy 2 on 1 premise.

During one particularly heated session, and fueled by a few more drinks than usual, I finally asked Rachel the question that had been burning in my mind for the better part of a month: is that what she wanted? Her answer was a fast and resounding "YES!" and we both came almost instantly. After talking through her thoughts and desires, and discovering that it was something we BOTH wanted to happen, we moved on to the next crucial step - finding a second cock.

The following week passed by without much conversation about the topic, with both of us busy with work and spending time with friends. As we got closer to the next Thursday my mind began to race with thoughts of the dirty conversation I knew would be coming. That Tuesday I came home from work to find Rachel sitting on our couch, sipping a drink, and smiling somewhat wickedly at her phone in her hand.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked as I headed to the kitchen to grab a beer.

Rachel looked up at me with a sexy gleam in her eyes. "I was just chatting with Ryan. He's at work bored. At some point I happened to mention all the hot sex we'd been having lately; he asked what was fueling it and I told him about our fantasy, about how we both wanted to invite another man to have his way with me."

Hearing this made me freeze right in the living room; although it's something I'd wanted I had never expected to hear my shy Rachel being so open about it, especially with a close friend. Ryan had been a good friend in high school, and the friendship had only grown stronger over the years since graduation. We all hung out regularly, he'd even helped us move into the apartment!

"Oh really?" I replied. "So what did he say?"

"He admitted that he'd been fantasizing about having a threesome for years. I guess he'd come close like 2 years ago but it just didn't happen."

"Poor guy," I chuckled as I sat next to her on the couch. "Why do I get the feeling that's not all you talked about?"

Rachel looked at me with a devilish grin. "Oh it wasn't. I just casually asked if he was working this Thursday, and it turns out he's off Thursday through Sunday."

I could feel my heart begin to race. "Oh really? And..." She was teasing me with the information, and we both knew it.

"Well then I invited him over Thursday for dinner and drinks. Along with a suggestion that it seemed like as good a time as any for all of us to check having a threesome off our bucket list." She finished her drink and immediately dropped to the ground between my legs, her hands going to work unbuttoning my jeans.

I was shocked, to say the least. "Oh my God baby...What did he say?"

Rachel had my cock out of my boxers and was slowly stroking it as she answered. "He said he'd love to." She leaned forward and slipped my hardening length into her mouth.

"Mmm fuck baby. You're so naughty!" I wrapped my free hand in her thick brown hair. "Is that what you want baby?"

"Mmmhmm," she moaned around my hard cock, her tongue rolling around the tip.

"Tell me Rachel, I want to hear you say it."

Rachel pulled my dick from her mouth with a "pop" and looked me right in the eyes, her gaze filled with lust. "I want you and Ryan to take turns fucking me. I want a cock in my mouth and one deep in my pussy."

I didn't respond; I couldn't. I simply pushed her face down into the couch, discovered she was pantyless under her dress, and smiled as I drove my throbbing cock into her soaking wet pussy.

...

So the plan had been set between my wonderful girlfriend Rachel and one of my closest friends Ryan, and before I knew it the day was upon us. To say I was distracted at work that day would be the understatement of the year; in truth, my mind was a constant beehive of thoughts, emotions, fears, and fantasies. The previous night Rachel and I had talked about the upcoming threesome in great detail, and she laid out the steps for me: She'd be home by 3 Pm that afternoon (her usual time), would do a tidying up of the apartment, and shower. I was off work at 5 Pm and planned to swing by the store to pick up supplies for a nice dinner, making sure to pick up enough food for 3. Ryan had said he'd be able to be at our place by 6:30 Pm so I was planning on dinner being ready at 7, which would give us a solid half hour for some "liquid courage."

By the time I got home Rachel had the apartment cleaned beyond reproach, so I did my best not to mess up all of her hard work while I cooked. After putting the groceries away I hopped quickly into the shower and changed into a relaxing pair of jeans and t-shirt; Rachel looked her usual stunning self in a pair of jean shorts and a tank top that did nothing to hide her amazing 40 DD breasts, not that they needed any hiding. Something told me that she was keeping a few surprises underneath those denim shorts and red tank top, but I had a feeling I'd be privy to an up close view later that evening. I started cooking dinner, a simple bolognese meat sauce over pasta, and poured Rachel her favorite drink - cherry rum and coke, making sure to follow our house rules of "floating the rocks" with the alcohol.

By 6:20 Pm, just as dinner was starting to simmer and I was enjoying a nice glass of whiskey and ginger ale, there was a knock at the front door. Truthfully, one of my biggest fears was simply what was that first conversation with Ryan going to be like? He and I had a great relationship that went back years, but needless to say this was something new: would it be as straightforward as "Hey buddy, thanks for agreeing to fuck my girlfriend; should be a good time!". In the end I decided to act like there was nothing different about this visit, just some friends getting together for dinner, drinks, and good conversation (although none of that helped distract me from the constant twitching of my cock in anticipation).

"Hey man, how's it been going?" I asked as I opened the door and Ryan walked in.

"Ahh I'm good buddy. Work's been a bitch lately though."

"Yeah I hear you on that haha!" I headed back towards the kitchen to check on dinner. "Drink?"

Ryan smiled and followed me into the kitchen. "Please. What cha sippin?"

"Jameo & ginger. Rachel's got her classic cherry rum & coke."

"Actually," came Rachel's voice from down the hall. "my drink is empty and I would love another one."

Ryan and I both laughed. "Haha," he said. "So it's gonna be one of those nights, huh?"

Rachel continued walking towards us and leaned in to give Ryan a hug. "Hey, you knew what you were signing up for!"

He just smiled as I let out a soft chuckle. After a minute of chit chat I handed them their drinks and they headed across the apartment (a whole 12 feet) to sit next to each other on the couch.

"Dinner will be ready in about 10 minutes," I called out as the two of them engaged in some light conversation. As I finished cooking and plating everything to eat I occasionally chimed in to whatever they were talking about, mostly work and what some old high school buddies had been up to. I carried the plates over to our living room table, poured everyone another round, and settled in to eat and continue the conversation. The next half hour or so was a mix of eating, talking, laughing, and the refilling of alcoholic beverages.

Rachel and I had been together for a few years, and had spent many evenings in our tiny apartment drinking all sorts of different mixed concoctions, so much so that by this point I could recognize her signs that the booze was working its magic. Not to mention we'd been fucking long enough that I could tell when she was getting turned on, and both of those things were happening at this point. I decided to grab everyone's plates and put them in the sink, noticing just as I turned away that Rachel had moved herself much closer to Ryan's left side. By the time I'd returned the scene was noticeably more intimate; Rachel had her leg pressed up against his, and Ryan's arm was draped across the back of the couch, his fingers slowly brushing her hair and bare shoulder. I moved over and sat on her left, placing her between us, and pressed myself closer which drove her into his arm even more.

"Mmm isn't this a nice place to be," she said with her eyes half closed and rubbing her head against Ryan's shoulder.

"Could be even better," Ryan offered.

Rachel turned her head towards his. "Oh? How's that?"

Without a word he leaned forward and planted a kiss right on my girlfriend's sexy full lips. I watched as her eyes closed, her mouth opened, and her tongue darted its way into my friend's mouth. My gaze was glued to the amazing scene unfolding in front of me - Ryan pulling her deeper into the kiss as her hands tightly grabbed her thighs. I could hear Rachel moaning deeply into his mouth as their tongues twirled around. Suddenly overcome with lust, I watched as my hand moved on its own to grab her thigh closest to me and pull it apart just as Ryan was doing the same with her opposite leg.

After a minute Rachel broke off their kiss, and before I could think her lips were against mine, pressing that soft sweet tongue into my mouth. There was something unmistakably different about this kiss; it was her lips, they were...warm, wet, already flowing with blood from another man. I lost myself in those soft lips, eagerly pushing my tongue as deep as I could, constantly trying to taste more of this strange new sensation.

"Let's take this off," I heard Ryan say as the familiar "click" of Rachel's bra clasp filled my ears. Her lips slowly pulled away from mine as she reached her arms above her head, letting my pull her tank top off while Ryan's hands slid her bra straps from her shoulders, revealing her gorgeous perky tits, nipples already hard and at full arousal. Without a word we each sunk down and took a tit into our mouths.

"Ohh God...fuck..." she moaned, as my tounge flicked swiftly across her nipple, twirling it around before using my mouth to create suction like I knew she loved. I couldn't see what Ryan was doing, but judging from the fact I'd never heard Rachel moan like this I could tell she was loving it. I felt her hips lift as she slid her shorts off, and heard a thud as they were tossed across the room. Without removing her breast from my mouth I slid my hand between her open thighs and found not one, but two surprises:

1. Rachel had apparently decided against wearing panties on this particular night.

2. My friend Ryan's hand had beaten me to the prize.

"You're so damn wet," Ryan whispered, as I watched his fingers sink into my girlfriend's soaking wet pussy. Rachel was moaning uncontrollably at this point, her breathing fast and ragged.

"Mmm Ryan, it feels so good!"

"Mmmhmm you're so wet and so tight."

"She tastes even better than she feels," I shocked myself when the words came out of my mouth.

Ryan's head perked up from her tit. "Ohh I'd love to find out. Eating pussy is something of a passion of mine."

Rachel smiled ear to ear. "Yes please mmm!"

In an instant he was on his knees, her legs spread wide with feet resting on the table behind him; a second later and Ryan's face was buried into Rachel's pussy.

"MMM FUCK YES!" she practically screamed. Apparently Ryan wasn't lying about his fondness and skill at eating a woman out. "I need your cock," she whispered, while looking directly at me.

Never needing to be asked that twice by a beautiful woman I stood and yanked my jeans and boxers off in one fell swoop, letting my already throbbing dick spring forward. I moved forward and straddled her as Rachel's hand grabbed the base of my cock and pulled it deep into her mouth. She started sucking me with a fury and passion that I'd rarely seen in her; it felt incredible. Her mouth was bobbing up and down my length, stopping occasionally to let her soft wet tongue lick from my head to the base of my shaft.

"Fuck Rachel that feels so good. Keep sucking me ahhh..."

I had become so lost in the amazing blowjob I was getting that I hadn't noticed Ryan had stopped licking her pussy, had stripped naked along with me, and was slowly rubbing the tip of his cock against her clit.

"Yes Ryan..." Rachel moaned. "Fuck me. Please fuck me."

She looked him directly in the eye. He looked back up at me, and I smiled as I said "Fuck her man."

That was everything my good friend needed to hear; in one thrust his raw cock was buried into my loving girlfriends dripping pussy. Rachel's eyes closed and her mouth opened in a silent moan, which I was more than happy to take advantage of by pushing my hard dick back into. My eyes alternated between watching her mouth bob up and down, her spit making my shaft glisten, and the aerial view I had of Ryan's cock fucking in and out of her. It was amazing, something hotter and more erotic than anything I could ever have hoped for. I stared in amazement as her tight pussy gripped his shaft with every thrust.

"You like that Rachel? Like his cock fucking you?"

"Mmmhmm I love it. Harder Ryan! Deeper please!"

Ryan did as he was asked, picking up the pace until his balls were slapping against her ass with each thrust.

"Fuck yes! Like that, fuck me just like that!" She encouraged him in between moans.

By this point I had moved down to the floor next to Ryan as he pounded away; I could tell she was getting close to cumming.

"Make her cum bro."

"Oh yeah," Ryan answered back.

He started slamming his cock into her so hard and fast I thought for sure a neighbor would hear, and within half a minute Rachel's entire body tensed up, seizing in ecstasy as her orgasam, her first orgasam ever by a cock that wasn't mine, overtook her. Ryan sensed her pleasure and continued to drive into her just as deep and forcefully, something that I knew from experience she loved. Rachel tried to scream out in pleasure but the sound became trapped in her chest, and all she could do was moan out as she convulsed on Ryan's cock.

"Oh fuck yes. Damn that felt so good!," Ryan said as he slowly slid out of her pussy. "You want a turn buddy?"

"Fuck yes I do!" I moved to take his place as Ryan stood and walked around to sit on the couch. I grabbed Rachel by the thighs, pulling her closer to me before spinning her around onto her hands and knees. Instantly she knew what was going on, and spread her legs as I settled behind to fuck her doggy style. Ryan took her old spot on the couch, and she wasted no time in sucking his still wet cock into her mouth while I entered her, like myself (and now Ryan) Rachel loved the taste of her own pussy.

By this point I was hornier than I'd ever been, and I knew Rachel was more than warmed up from the fucking Ryan had just given her, so I decided not to hold anything back; I started slamming my cock into her hard and deep, reaching around to play with her swinging tits with one hand and slapping her perfect ass with the other. Apparently Ryan was as worked up as I was, because when I happened to look up he had two thick handfuls of her hair and was using that grip to bounce her mouth up and down his cock, stopping occasionally with it buried down to his balls in her throat. The site was so sexy that it made me lose all control, and I fucked my beautiful girlfriend's tight pussy harder than I could ever remember. Rachel took it all instride, grabbing Ryan by the thighs as she sucked him harder, her nails lightly digging into his skin, and at the same time bouncing her ass backwards and meeting my cock thrust for thrust.

After staying in this position for around 5 minutes (I'd more than lost track of time by that point) I heard his cock pop free from her mouth, felt every muscle in her legs and back tense up, and drove my cock deep one final time, holding onto her hips as Rachel's second orgasim of the night rocked her.

"You're so damn sexy when you cum like that," Ryan said as he pulled her face up and into a deep, passionate kiss. I slid my cock out of Rachel's pussy, breathing deeply as I tried to recoup from the intensity of that session. I decided to take a short breather and headed into the kitchen; my brain was spinning with a mixture of passion, pleasure, and alcohol as I opened the fridge and poured myself a tall glass of ice water.

Two glasses of water later I turned the corner of the kitchen, expecting to see my friend and my lover sitting on the couch collecting themselves just like me; instead I was treated to a view of Rachel's sexy tattooed back and ass as she straddled Ryan's cock and was slowly grinding herself on top of him. I paused, and leaned slightly against the wall as I found myself transfixed by the scene playing out in front of me. This wasn't the hard and deep fucking that we'd both just given her, this was slow. It was deep. It was her passionately riding another man's cock as his hands slid up and down from her shoulders to ass and back, pulling himself deeper into her, with her ample tits pressed against his chest as they kissed. My hand was on my cock before I was even aware of it, as I stood there watching Rachel slowly ride his shaft up and down. I watched as his balls and the base of his dick appeared underneath her ass each time, just for a second, before disappearing as she took all of him inside her. I was stunned by the most erotic scene I'd ever witnessed in my life.

I stayed there for several minutes, not wanting to interrupt them, constantly stroking my dick in an attempt to match their movements. Finally she came, her third of the night and without a doubt the hardest. I watched as she collapsed on him, letting herself fall into his kisses and caresses. After a minute she climbed off of him, and I could tell his cock was as ready to burst with cum as mine had become.

12