All Comments on 'A Change in Direction'

by Shady_Lady

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very nice.

Stories of straight men getting seduced into gay sex, and loving it, are my favorite. I'm "straight" too, but I often fantasize about this happening to me. If it did, I think I'd have a permanent "change of direction" myself. A Part 2 where Harry tells his ex-wife he's gay would be wonderful.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 4 years ago

Loved this story as much as I do its writer!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Good story, I'm not into anal but have been pegged a couple of times by a girlfriend. I am very much into giving oral to both men and women. I love sucking cock or eating pussy.

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
Very Good

Your story was very good and I liked it a lot. I think there are some elements of fantasy that are probably rare for a guy's first time but, fantasy is something that can make a story like yours hot. It's appealing enough that, if you had not said you are a lady, I would have thought that it was written by a guy.

I don't think many guys that have not wondered at least once what it would be like are likely to jump right in and suck a cock the first time it was offered, but it did make the story hot.

I liked the part about his divorce and being gun shy of girls and I can relate. I was married young for a short while. It was mostly really bad and I was afraid of the same thing happening again. It had nothing to do with the sex but, I realized part way through the marriage that I wanted to be with guys and be a Bottom, although I never let on to her that I did. When we got divorced it was such a relief, not just from escaping a bad situation, but being free to be and do the things that I wanted. Actually, I did get fucked once. I had been turned on by the thought, but that was what really got the ball rolling. It was a one time thing and he used a condom. so I really didn't consider it being the real thing or my first real gay partner.

I did give oral and receive anal the first time it wasn't a one time quickie but, I had longed for that for that since that first time and it didn't happen by surprise. When it happened, it was planned and we knew what we were getting together for.

Good story though, and it would be an exciting revelation to happen right out of the blue like that!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not bad...

but it could be better. A decent story, but your grammar makes it a little difficult to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
i liked it

iim not sure what grammar problems that other commenter was referring to. all i know is im sitting here with a raging hard on after reading ur story! well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Believable got me hard and leaking

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShady_Lady@Shady_Lady
I have been asked if the contents of my stories are true, well some are and some aren't. The Julie Journals are autobiographical and about 95% true. I have changed names in some places and amended timelines to condense into a single story. Outside of the Julie Journals where...