A Change in Perception Ch. 02

Story Info
Emily can't fight the feeling that something's not right.
3.4k words
4.37
16.8k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The second chapter in this series, hope you all enjoy. As always, any and all criticism is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for reading,

Apo

* * * * *

Emily had that feeling. The one you get where you know you're forgetting something important, but you can't quite put your finger on what. Ever since she'd got home late from work yesterday she hadn't been able to shake the feeling that there was something she was meant to be doing.

She'd tried retracing her steps in an effort to remember, but she had been so tired that her memory of the day was foggy. She had a vague recollection of falling asleep on the bus, and then of arriving home late that night. The next thing she remembered was waking up to her alarm in a tangle of her sheets wearing her good lingerie and with her favourite vibe in her hand.

After taking a long, hot shower, Emily chocked the gap in her memory, as well as the nights events, up to exhaustion and her body needing release. However, as she was tying her slightly damp blonde hair up into a ponytail and glanced at herself in the mirror, she got a familiar feeling of something about her being off.

Emily was 5"6, reasonably thin but with noticeable curves, she was comfortable in how she looked and never had any trouble garnering attention. Taking a closer look at herself in the mirror, nothing seemed to be off, at least that she could see. However something still felt wrong. There was an indescribable ache, a need that she couldn't quite shake no matter how much she tried to ignore it.

Resolving herself to fight the urge to jump back into bed and fully wring out that tension, she instead got dressed into her usual jeans and white t-shirt, threw on her converse and ran out the door for her bus to work.

As usual, the bus had ran out of seats by the time it got to Emily's stop, leaving her to stand, clutching the railing. Using her morning playlist to focus herself before she arrived into work, Emily fought off the repeating lapses of sleep that seemed to creep over her whenever there was a break in the music through her earphones.

Something about the vibrations spreading up through her legs into her brain was making her nod off, and only the music seemed to be able to drown it out. It got to a point where she was too tired to fight them off and simply let herself cycle between alertness and the dreamlike state the vibrations brought on. Each cycle acutely reminding her of the vibe currently lying underneath her pillow, waiting for her to get home later that day as she ignoring the friction in between her thighs brought on by the bus's movement.

When the bus finally pulled up at her stop, Emily embraced the sudden wave of wakefulness she felt planting her feet on solid ground. Hoping to distract herself, she threw herself into work and tried to keep herself busy. However, she found herself getting repeatedly distracted throughout the day.

At one point when she was restocking shelves, the store's music system malfunctioned and broadcast white noise through the loudspeakers. When the music finally started back up, Emily realized that she had lost five minutes staring blankly at an empty shelf, and had drool running down her chin. Luckily it happened during a slow hour so she didn't think anybody saw as she quickly wiped her chin clean and got back to work.

One upside of the day was that her manager, Mr Duffin seemed to be in a better mood than usual. Normally he spent the entire shift barking orders at the employees and getting angry at any and all mistakes, no matter how small. However, today he was being very kind, giving Emily detailed instructions and assigning her jobs the she could genuinely take pleasure in doing, even if she hadn't before.

In fact, whenever she was doing something that he had specifically asked her to do, she found herself having no trouble at all focusing. She would get started as soon as she had been told what to do, and work nonstop until the task was done. In fact, throughout her shift those were the times she enjoyed the most, doing a good job as she had been told and making Mr Duffin proud by being a good girl.

When Emily finally got to the end of her shift, she was feeling fantastic. Each time she had done a job for her manager the good feelings had just snowballed, leaving her on cloud nine. When Mr Duffin grunted at her to lock up the front of the store, she found herself instinctively responding "Yes Sir", only noticing what she had said after the fact. Luckily it didn't seem like he had noticed, though strangely a small part of her wished he had.

She had never thought much of Mr Duffin. He was short, overweight, balding, and had a perpetually red face that made it seem like he was always just finished shouting at somebody. But today, something about him drew Emily to him, leaving her hanging on his every word. At first she had just taken it as a newfound passion for her work, but as they day went on she noticed more of a sexual undertone to the attraction, which surprised her deeply.

Putting those thoughts out of her mind for the moment, Emily focused on doing a good job of closing up shop and cleaning up. As soon as she finished closing the shutters and mopping the last corner, she yelled a quick "I'm finished" into Mr Duffin's Office on her way to the storage closet.

Right as her hand landed on the doorknob, she heard a curt "Hmm, good job today. Better than usual". A backhanded compliment, and an insincere one at that. But something about the gruff way he praised her sent a rush of pleasure straight down Emily's spine like a mini-orgasm. As she squirmed quietly standing in the empty hallway, Emily counted herself lucky that Mr Duffin had not seen her reaction. She would have had a hard time explaining that.

Slightly out of breath and with a flushed chest, Emily grabbed her things from the breakroom and left before any more peculiarities could be noticed, making a beeline for the bus stop. On the way down the particularly quieter street which it was on, Emily made eye contact with a sketchy man walking towards her. Despite quickly moving to cross the street, the man sped up before she had the chance and blocked her path. Instantly her nose was assaulted with the stench of alcohol and smoke.

"Hey baby, why in such a rush?" the stranger asked, bending forward to get his face closer to hers.

"I'm just trying to go home from work" Emily responded, attempting to end the conversation as quickly as possible.

"Aaw. Looking to let off some steam? Come on, come with me and I'll show you a good time" he proposed. Emily had to struggle to stop herself from acquiescing to his demand, the thought of disappointing him terrifying her. But just then she spotted her bus pulling up to the stop. Forcing out a quick "Sorry", she pushed past the man and hopped onboard just before the bus's doors closed.

As Emily collapsed into an empty seat near the back of the bus, she was suddenly hit with the realization of just how dangerous a situation she had been in. However, what disturbed her the most was how differently she had reacted to it than she usually had whenever she had to deal with catcallers before. Emily had genuinely been ready to give herself over to that man willingly. Something inside her had made her completely ready to obey him as soon as he asserted himself over her.

Her mind began racing as she imagined all the horrible things that could've happened. He could've been a serial killer looking to bring her somewhere quiet. Or a human trafficker planning to sell her on the black market. Or perhaps he was looking for something more sexual, maybe planning on abducting her. Bringing her back to his house to act as his personal sex toy. Using her day after day to relieve his sexual desires. Until she was reduced to nothing but a convenient fuckhole. A cumdump for him to use and abuse every day until she was broken and thrown away.

With the sudden stop of the bus, Emily was knocked out of her day dream. Acutely aware of the growing heat and wetness between her legs, she shifted in her seat to ensure nobody would notice. As she looked up to check if anybody was looking at her strangely, she make direct eye contact with the handsome man that had just gotten on the bus.

Something about him seemed strikingly familiar, despite the fact that she couldn't remember having any interaction with him before. He looked around her age, probably mid-twenties. Tall, but scrawny with dark hair and eyes. Not her typical type, but something about him made her instantly attracted to him. Doing a quick comparison, she had no memory of hooking up with somebody like him, and he definitely wasn't an ex of hers. As her mind was on overdrive trying to place from where she knew him, the striking man continued to walk towards, her returning her stares with ones of his own, a strange look on his face. The closer he got, the stronger the feeling grew that she knew this outstanding man, and that it was imperative that she remember. This feeling grew with each step he took, leaving her more and more agitated as the distance between them shrank.

Until he walked past her row, taking his seat a couple seats behind hers, and she suddenly felt like she could catch her breath. Who was he? It felt like it was on the tip of her tongue. He was somebody vitally important to her. As Emily racked her brain, the bus started moving again. As she combed through her memories, she unconsciously found herself relaxing as the bus's vibrations reverberated through her seat and up to her head. The more she tried to focus on figuring out who the exceptional man was, the more her brain seemed to slow down, until she found herself slowly nodding off.

As she was spacing out, staring blankly out the window, she vaguely noticed somebody sitting down into the seat behind her followed by a strong sense of déjà vu. This was immediately interrupted by the voice that appeared directly beside her left ear, as well as a familiar buzzing sound in her right ear that seemed to penetrate her to the core.

"Good girl. I can see you trying so hard to remember. Forcing your pretty little head to try and think when it knows it doesn't want to. You must be so confused, and I'm sorry for that. It's my fault for pushing you too far too fast. Of course your brain would need time to adjust and internalize what you'd learned. And I just ended up overloading you and then sending you out into the world alone. But it's ok, I'm here now. You don't need to worry anymore, I'll take care of you. Just let yourself sink back down and let your subconscious take over. It knows what it needs to do, doesn't it?"

"Yes" Emily responded, not concerned about the lack of emotion in her voice, only focusing on what the man was telling her. He was so smart, she found herself instantly agreeing with everything he said. How could she not when it was all so overwhelmingly right.

"And what does it want to do?" he asked her.

"Submit. Obey. Serve" Emily answered, without any pause. Her mind filling in the blanks before she even had to consider the question.

"Good girl. I knew you couldn't have forgotten me. I'm your owner. The most important thing in your life. The person you love the most on this planet. Your Sir. It feels so good to obey me. Everything I do gives you so much pleasure. You can't help but become addicted. I was so worried somebody else had claimed you while you were in this vulnerable state. But I see you knew already who you belonged to. Me. All mine. Forever and always." Sir husked out, Emily shivering as his hot breath teased her ear as he crept closer and closer.

"So don't worry, I'll never let you go again. Now pet, I think this time I'll give you some help getting your things. You don't have any roommates do you?" he questioned.

"No Sir, I live alone" Emily responded, the momentary flash of worry at giving this information away instantly crushed under her growing need to serve Sir. To do everything in her power to obey and help him.

"That's what I like to hear. I think we'll spend our first night there then." Sir commented, mostly to himself. However, the implication of what he had said sent waves of anticipatory heat rushing through Emily. As she was struggling to recognize that her panties were being saturated, Sir turned off the device that was emitting the noise suppressing her thoughts. Suddenly, Emily was overrun with a flood of emotions. Joy, embarrassment, lust, anxiety. All at once assaulting her formally empty mind. But thankfully Sir was there to help her.

"Shh shh shh, it's ok pet. I know you must be confused. But you need to be able to recognize your stop. So just focus on that for me okay? Focus on bringing me home, and I'll take care of everything else.".

And just like that, her mind was set at ease. Instantly, her once troubled mind was laser focused on what was outside the window. The distracting buzz of pleasure she had been feeling ever since Sir started speaking to her, and even Sir himself faded away as the most important thing to her right now was obeying like a perfect good girl. After what seemed like in infinity of time, Emily finally recognized the road leading up to the stop she usually got off on and was broken from her reverie. She turned to tell Sir, but was suddenly assaulted by a tsunami of pleasure. Stifling her moan so as not to draw the attention of the few passengers still left, Emily rode out the intense orgasm that hit her. It seemed that Sir had moved to sit beside her, and had passed the time by slipping his hand into her jeans to stir up her sopping pussy. The fact that she hadn't noticed the intense pleasure gave insight into just how focused she had been.

"Sir, it's time to get off" Emily husked out, trying to catch her breath.

"Oh? I thought you had been the entire time. Then you have my permission pet" Sir answered, misunderstanding her.

"No Sir, I meant this is my stop" she corrected.

"Ah... I see. Well then lead the way". With that Emily stood up and walked towards the front of the bus, doing her best to hide the obvious damp patch on her jeans. The walk to her apartment was uneventful, both Sir and herself didn't want to draw any attention to themselves. Emily simply focused on ignoring the aching, burning need she felt being this close to him as well as covering the front of her jeans.

By the time they walked through her front door, Emily could hardly control herself. She'd never felt this way before about anyone. Sure, she'd felt passion before with her ex's on certain occasions. She'd even had especially rough and heavy sex with a certain friends with benefit in college. But this was on a whole new level. Sir had been whispering in her ear the entire walk from the bus stop and at this point she needed him like she needed air. However, she held herself back till she had his permission. Thankfully, Sir didn't seem to want to make her wait long.

"Take off your clothes, I want to get a proper look at you this time" he demanded. Emily practically tore her top off to comply and kicked her shoes and socks off, before unhooking her bra and pulling down her jeans and soaked panties in one motion. She then proudly presented herself to Sir so that he could get a good look at his property. However, he didn't react quite how she expected. He blushed and averted his eyes, and seeming uncomfortable. Emily felt as if she had been doused in cold water.

"Is something wrong Sir?" she asked.

"Umm... No. Nothing" he answered hurriedly. "Do you remember anything of your conditioning from yesterday?".

"Conditioning Sir? Nothing of the sort comes to mind".

"Oh... I see. I wasn't planning on having to take the lead. In that case you just do whatever you think best to make me feel good. Understood?". Emily could barely husk out an "Understood" before she dropped to her knees to unbuckle his belt. The second his strained cock was released in front of her, Emily's pent up lust exploded and she took him into her mouth.

He tasted absurdly good. The saltiness of his sweat mixing with the sweetness of his precum sent shivers down her spine. Emily had given blowjobs before, but had never really enjoyed them. There was something so degrading about kneeling in front of a man and focusing only on pleasing him. But she wasn't feeling that now. If anything, the idea of degrading herself in front of Sir was incredibly arousing.

"Oh fuck. That feels so good." he hissed out, sending a jolt of pleasure down her spine and causing her to convulse. Each time she was reminded of the fact that she was doing a good job of pleasing Sir, she was overrun with more bliss. Just the act of serving him felt better than orgasm. Sadly, Sir didn't last very long before he grabbed her by the hair, impaling her to the base to finish down her throat. Despite the fact that she was disappointed that she didn't get to taste him, she was still besieged by waves of euphoria sending her into spasms as she felt each hot spurt fill her.

"Good girl. Now tell me what you want." Sir demanded, and Emily's pleasure addled brain was sent spiraling.

"Your cock, please Sir. I need you to fill me. I can't stand it anymore." she pleaded, throwing herself onto her bed, lying on her back and spreading her legs invitingly. With a blush, Sir stepped forward to guide his cock inside her. Feeling him fill her, Emily was acutely aware of the fact that he was probably the smallest she'd ever had. Nonetheless, he was also hands down the best she'd ever had. His every movement sent surges of pure pleasure washing over her. Somehow all of Emily's most sensitive spots were being stimulated at once, even when he wasn't touching them. Before long her thought process was overtaken by white hot euphoria, stronger than she'd ever felt before.

Feeling Sir begin to throb inside her, and his movements become more jerky, Emily knew he was getting close. Sitting up, she kissed him deeply for the first time. Feeling their tongues dance and intertwine added only more to Emily's pleasure, bringing her right to the edge. But she couldn't cum. Not yet. She was held torturously on the brink of release. Waiting for the signal to release the floodgates. Knowing instinctively what she had to do, Emily began to move more actively. Continuing to passionately kiss Sir, she started to run her nails up and down his back and thrust her hips against his motions. Moaning into his mouth, begging him to cum. When Sir finally grunted a quick "I'm cumming", Emily locked her legs around the small of her back and pulled him against her. Feeling him erupt inside her, the lock in Emily's mind finally couldn't handle the pressure and broke, releasing a tsunami of ecstasy.

Emily was overtaken by the pleasure, left convulsing on the bed and probably waking every sleeping person in the building. She just did her best to ride out wave after wave that seemed to go on forever without losing her mind. When she finally came to, Sir was lying asleep beside her and she was drenched in sweat, basking in an afterglow that would put some of her past orgasms to shame. Giving into the exhaustion, Emily fell asleep to the sight of Sir's perfect face, feeling more fulfilled and satisfied than she had ever felt before in her life.