A Change is Gonna Come

Story Info
Our new neighbors bring changes to me and my wife.
6.3k words
4.46
63.6k
91

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers

I watched the changes that came over him. Slowly at first. Gradual. Changes, that had you not known johnnie like I do, may have gone unnoticed. His attire, the way he wore his hair. Simple, little things which when all the parts were added up, became greater than the whole. But what I didn't know at the time was that what was going on with johnnie would soon be my fate as well.

But first, let me start by telling you who I am and what I knew. Well, what me and most of the neighborhood knew. You see, in our little community every one's business is either known, talked about, or as in johnnie and Cindy's case, both.

And there was talk. How could there not be?

johnnie and Cindy moved into our little Southern Maryland neighborhood. It's really just a peninsula, a circle of a lane where the houses on the outer half, the right-hand side, face the water and the left-hand side homes are land locked.

johnnie and Cindy bought a lot at the head of the cove. The water is deep enough there for them to have installed a pier and bought a nice boat. A cabin cruiser. The Welcraft Coastal, 34' in length it came with twin inboard engines, full electronics, and most importantly, a party deck where johnnie and Cindy could host 8 people comfortably.

The home they built was nice. Not too big. Not ostentatious, but well-built and roomy. I happen to live across the street from the couple and got to know johnnie pretty good as he would come down every chance he could to supervise the construction.

johnnie is, well, how to describe him? He's a short dude; about 5' 6". A stiff wind could blow him away as he could be called slender. From the back, one might confuse him as being a woman. His hips were a bit too wide for a man, his ass a bit too plump, his shoulders a bit too narrow. Otherwise, johnnie is a nice guy. He's friendly, and has traits which my wife calls sweet. His disposition is pleasant, what some might call yielding. Never loud nor boasting, johnnie keeps a low profile. I always had the feeling that there was some under lying secret he was keeping to himself. Call it a gut feeling or intuition. But there was something unspoken which he managed to keep inside himself.

Cindy was a sharp contrast to her husband johnnie. She was a dish. Taller than he, she is nearly 6' tall. Her Amazonian build could have landed her a role as Wonder Woman. Large pointed breast, narrow waist, big fat booty, and legs. Legs any one would love to part. She dressed sexy too; short skirts and blouses that enhanced her breasts, tight pants which showed a well-defined camel toe. You just knew she wore thongs because her tight pants and shorts would have had to have a panty line, had she worn them.

Her hair had been bleached nearly white but somehow it suited her. Her eye make-up was unusually heavy and always on. Her lips, her fat, luscious, inviting lips were made to suck cocks. I mean no disrespect but you people out there, you know what I'm talking about.

She was brash, direct, and a sharp contrast to her demure husband.

The neighborhood ladies thought she looked slutty but the men all agreed she looked fuckable. Cindy had a window of doability which may only close when she leaves this earth. We were all jealous of johnnie. Yeah, we love our wives but even those of us on a strict diet can look at the menu now and then.

And there was not one of us who didn't think that she had married him for money. I mean it's like Marilyn Monroe marrying Wally Cox, that's right, Mr. Peepers himself but without the glasses.

I watched johnnie do the landscaping himself. Cindy, sitting in the shade with a cool drink barking orders like an over seer. He did a wonderful job though, even with Cindy changing her mind and having johnnie re-plant specimen shrubs, change the walk-way, things like that.

It was during this time that his attire began to change. I noticed that he went from jeans to very short and tight shorts when doing yard work. His tops also started to become smaller, tighter, and more revealing.

I had to ask my wife if I was seeing things when I noticed that his arms and legs were completely devoid of hair.

She concurred with my assessment.

Once the place was complete and they had their use and occupancy permit, they threw one hell of a party. They hosted the entire neighborhood. I watched Cindy work the room. She chatted up the women and openly flirted with all the men. She was completely at ease around all the people she had only just met.

johnnie, on the other hand, kept his low profile. Hardly noticeable, his job was to refresh drinks and offer snacks he carried around on a tray. Polite? Oh yes. Quiet? Absolutely. He seemed almost like the hired caterer. He appeared to be content in the secondary role he played.

While most of us male guests wore Dockers and boat shoes, johnnie wore what could only be described as women's clothes. The extremely tight white stirrup pants and espadrilles and cropped T-shit gave him a feminine air and was the cause of some derisive comments by my fellow neighbors.

The party wound down after mid-night and I heard Cindy tell johnnie to clean the mess, "I'm going to bed now. Please don't let me get up in the morning and see that you haven't completed your chores."

I helped him clean for a while and asked him what's up. "I mean she isn't going to help you?"

johnnie, ever the quiet guy shrugged, "It's okay Damon. I don't mind, really." Then he went about sorting out the glasses, ash trays, and plates.

When we finished, he looked at me and opened himself up as best he could. "Damon, it's complicated. Some people would not understand our arrangement but it suits us. Let's just leave it at that for now."

I didn't press him. Que sera sera I figured.

When I went to say good night, I was surprised that johnnie hugged me. "Thank you so very much Damon. You're a jewel."

I didn't obsess over that tender hug but it did cross my mind a couple times that night and the next day oat the office.

I got home from work on evening and my wife, whose name is irrelevant to this tale, told me that Cindy had a visitor. "A large black man drove up around ten and Damon, I swear I saw Cindy in a negligee when she opened the door."

"How long did he stay?" I asked.

"What? You think I'm a snoop?"

I knew she was but didn't respond. After 20 years of marriage, I knew when to pick my battles and where the traps are.

"I think he was at the party but didn't see much of him," she said.

I tried to keep from being interested but my curiosity was piqued. "Did you see him leave?"

"No Damon. What? You think I kept track of everyone there?"

"No dear," I said and left it at that.

Still though, I wondered about my new friend. So I made it my business to watch for strange people and cars.

I didn't have long to wait. Friday evening around 8 or so I saw an Eldorado pull into johnnie's driveway. A large handsome but stern looking black man emerged. I watched as johnnie came out to greet him. It was obvious to me that they knew one another.

The black man spoke and johnnie listened, nodding and saying something I was unable to hear.

Then the man went to johnnie's door where I saw Cindy waiting. Christ but she looked good. Wearing a flowing gown that even from the distance I was, I could see it was transparent. They kissed and the black man groped her, cupping that fine ass that all the guys in the neighborhood wished they could fondle.

johnnie was bringing an overnight suit case from the car and hurried past the still kissing couple on his porch.

It became clear to me then and there that or the three of them had a thing going on. But what could it be? I was certain there was sex involved. That was evident when I saw Cindy and their black friend kissing. But why was johnnie carrying his suitcase and why had he stood there and listened to what appeared to be a stern chewing out?

Call it bad judgement on my part but I was determined to find out what was going on over there.

I spoke to my wife (who shall remain nameless for the sake of her reputation and my well being) and she suggested we try to sneak a peek in one of their windows later that night.

"I don't know dear. What if we get caught?"

"We won't. Are you chicken or what?"

She knew which buttons of mine to push.

"No. I'm not chicken. What are you? Back in the third grade or something?"

"I'm just really curious Damon. Just like you. Admit it."

"I already did. I told you I wanted to find out what was going on. Christ. Can I be any clearer?"

Years of marriage had eroded our filters. I love my wife and she loves me but familiarity breeds contempt they say.

We did the unimaginable and became peepers that night. Or rather, we tried. Under cover of darkness, my wife and I, dressed in dark clothing, snuck across the street and around johnnie and Cindy's house. "I thought you said there was a window into their bedroom," my wife said.

"It's there babe. It's just too far off the ground for us to see in."

"Great. I'm out here with the great Mr. Cat Burglar who can't even find a fucking window," my wife said with disdain.

"Shh God damn it. You want to get us caught?"

"I'm going home. This is crazy."

She was right. It was insane that two rational adults would be trying to peep into our neighbor's window. "Fuck it," I whispered. "You're right. Let's get the hell out of here."

We made it back to our house without getting caught or so it seemed.

My wife, who, if she keeps pissing me off shall not remain nameless, and I talked about what might be going on over there.

"Well, she does dress like a slut," she said.

"I think slut is too strong a word dear. She dresses sexy."

"So you'd like it if I dressed like Cindy then?"

"Let's just say I wouldn't complain."

The truth is that after so much time together, the mystery has gone out of our love life. My wife could dress sexy but I doubt that it would change much, if anything. I was sure she felt the same way.

I guess we could use a spark or something, anything to get back to the way we used to be.

I went to work the next day and didn't think about our failed attempt to peek in on our neighbors. When I got home though. there was a surprise waiting.

I parked my car and as I was going to the front door, johnnie came trotting up. "Damon, I think we need to talk. Do you have a few minutes?"

"Come in johnnie. Let me get out of this monkey suit and I'll fix us a drink. Want to wait in the den?"

"That's fine."

I went to my room followed closely by my wife. "What does he want?"

"He says we need to talk."

"You want me there?"

"Better not this time. I'll let you know what's said. You okay with that?"

She wasn't. Of course, she wanted to be involved. If I were her, I would too. But I changed out of my suit and into some comfortable old chinos and a Polo and went to make drinks for johnnie and me.

"What's your preference johnnie?"

"Plain soda or water Damon."

"What? No booze?"

"Long story, but no thank you."

"What's on your mind johnnie?"

He looked a bit lost for words as he struggled to begin.

"Um, ah, we knew you were outside the house last night Damon. You and your wife."

"Huh? That wasn't us johnnie. We wouldn't..."

"It was and please don't try to play me for a fool Damon. I have security video around the house that's motion sensor activated. You two were trying to spy on us. Admit it at least."

"Shit." He had me. There was no way I could wrangle my way out of this.

Taking a deep breath as johnnie waited for an explanation, I knew I couldn't tell him the truth.

"Look johnnie. The Mrs. and I saw a black guy come to your house last night and we only wanted to see if you were safe."

"I don't believe you Damn," johnnie said, embarrassed that he had to call my lie out.

"We wanted to see if you three were having sex," my wife butted in. "I saw Cindy kissing him on the porch and we wanted to know what was going on over there."

It was my turn to be embarrassed.

"johnnie," I began to apologize. "I'm sorry we were nosy."

"It's okay Damon," he said quietly. "I knew it had to get out eventually."

My wife and I said nothing waiting for johnnie to continue.

"This is hard for me to say and I don't know where to begin."

We still kept quiet.

"Wayne, the gentleman you saw at my house last night is a very dear friend."

"I see," I said trying to ease the tension.

"No Damon, you don't see. Wayne, Cindy, and I have sex together. There. It's exactly what you two suspected."

"That's your business," I said trying to end johnnie's discomfort.

"You think I'm ashamed, don't you? I'm not. Not in the least."

"I knew your wife was a slut," my wife interjected.

"Shut up and let the man finish," I said meaning it.

"Go on johnnie."

"I'm not really well endowed in the privates, if you know what I mean. Wayne is."

"Damon comes up lacking in the dick department too," my wife said exposing my short comings much to my shame.

johnnie went on to tell us how he and Cindy had argued and fought about his lack of performance until they reached a compromise. That compromise was Wayne, a man Cindy had met. johnnie found out then that she had been sneaking sex on the side with Wayne for months.

He was hurt and angry but after Cindy explained that she did love him and had no plans to leave him, johnnie calmed down. They talked for hours before coming to the conclusion that to save their marriage johnnie would allow Cindy to keep fucking Wayne. His only condition was that they do it in front of him.

johnnie hesitantly told how watching those two fuck evolved into johnnie becoming involved.

"How or what do you do? I asked.

He was sheepish in his answer. "It started when Wayne insisted I clean her after they, um you know."

"Fuck. after they fucked," my wife rudely interrupted again.

johnnie nodded. I could tell he wasn't ashamed, just embarrassed by telling us these things.

"Then," johnnie continued, "it grew into me cleaning Wayne too. From there, I began to seek his approval and permission for every little thing recognizing him as the man of the house, the real man in our lives. My reverence and respect grew over time Damon and I began to realize that I need Wayne's strength, his guidance to feel complete."

My wife and I looked at each other with raised eye brows.

"Wayne understood my needs and took me under his wing, so to speak. He has taken his valuable time to train me and discipline me when my efforts fall short of the goals he set for me."

johnnie stopped talking for a minute and the room was eerily quiet. It seemed that he was working up the courage to continue.

Finally, and with a deep breath johnnie looked at us both and said, "This may be hard for you two to understand but, like my wife Cindy, i have given myself to black cock. Specifically, Wayne's cock."

I looked at my wife. She was as stunned as I was. But there was something more going on with her. Something I'd learn later that evening.

Answering our questions, johnnie went on to tell us how he learned to love sucking Wayne's cock and how masterful Wayne had become in their lives. Both johnnie and Cindy take direction from Wayne and any deviation from his instructions resulted in behavior modification.

"Behavior modification?" I asked wanting to know more about that.

"Cindy gets a bare bottom spanking and I get the sting of his belt on mine."

"Why are you telling us all this johnnie?"

He shifted nervously, looking from me to my wife and back to me. "Please don't kill the messenger but Wayne wants to fuck your wife Damon. He wants to make her a slut for his big black cock like he did Cindy and he sent me over here to tell you both."

"Dude, are you shitting me? I mean my wife won't go for that, would you dear?"

I looked at her surprised to see her cupping a breast and breathing a little fast.

"Let's not be too hasty Damon," my wife said. "Let's hear what johnnie has to say."

To say I was surprised that my wife would entertain such a suggestion would be a gross understatement.

johnnie didn't look at all surprised by my wife's interest.

"Well, Wayne has a condition. He'll agree to fuck you if Damon sucks his cock first. He says that way he knows you're both okay with it and not try to accuse him of rape or anything like that. Wayne is a thoughtful and careful gentleman. I assure you that he has both his and your interests at heart."

"Under no circumstances will I suck his or any other cock," I insisted.

It fell on deaf ears.

"Cindy will be over tomorrow to show you a video," he said to my wife. "You can share it with Damon after he comes home from work. Look, you're both nice people and I know we can become closer. Just think about what Wayne sent me here to tell you and please keep an open mind."

With that, johnnie rose and bid us good night.

"Jesus Christ honey, have you ever heard anything so weird?"

My wife had a funny, faraway look on her face and said nothing.

We had dinner and I tried to bring up just how crazy I thought the whole thing was but she ignored my attempts to discuss it.

When we went to bed that night, my wife insisted on me going down on her until she had her orgasm.

She left me to my own devices.

All the next day I kept thinking about what johnnie had said and what the video might have on it. One could only imagine that it was a sex tape.

I left the office early, arriving home just as Cindy was leaving. "Hi Cin. How are you?" I asked.

She gave me a big smile and said something that I missed although I thought I heard her say cock sucker.

My wife looked like she used to after we had sex. Her face was flush, hair messed up, make-up smeared.

"What the hell happened here?"

"Give me a few moments Damon. I need to clear my head," she sighed.

I changed my clothes allowing my wife to gather herself.

Joining her in the living room, "Must have been one hell of a video," I said.

"Fix me a drink, a strong one Damon."

I fixed us both one and brought it to her. It was only then that I noticed that she was wearing a robe with what appeared to be nothing under it.

I waited, my guts churning, wanting to scream, "Tell Me." But I held my tongue knowing full damned well that my wife was unable to keep a secret.

When she did regain her composure, she motioned for me to join her on the sofa. Holding her phone, she played a video which would change our lives.

The clip began with Cindy and Wayne embracing, kissing, and fondling each other. Cindy was wearing a sheer red negligee and very high heels. Still, even with those heels, Wayne towered over her.

Cindy removed Wayne's shirt and I could see his big powerful arms, broad chest, and tight abs.

The camera panned down and there was johnnie removing Wayne's shoes and socks. Then we saw johnnie unbuckle Wayne's belt. Most astonishing was johnnie's attire. He was wearing only a pair of light pink panties which seemed to hug his pretty bottom just right.

Once Wayne's belt was opened, johnnie unbuttoned the waist. I found myself wishing I could fast forward this thing. For some reason I wanted to see Wayne's cock.

it seemed to take johnnie forever to remove Wayne's trousers but in reality it took a mere few seconds.

"Are you ready for this?" my wife asked pausing the video.

"Just play the damned thing honey."

She pressed the arrow and the clip started again. johnnie pulled down Wayne's trousers and freed his cock. "My God," I thought. "That ends the argument that big black cocks are a myth."

Cindy stood beside Wayne, their arms around each other as johnnie looked up waiting for a cue.

Wayne nodded and johnnie reached for the cock with one hand and Wayne's balls with the other.

There was sound though no words had yet been spoken. All I could hear was the sucking and slurping sounds coming from johnnie.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,703 Followers
12