A Change is Gonna Come

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then my wife reached over and unzipped my fly. My erection let her know that the video was getting to me.

"Oh my," she cooed as she stroked me. "Does my hubby want to wear panties and suck a nice black cock?"

"No way," I hissed half-heartedly.

johnnie didn't suck that cock, he made love to it. He used his mouth to show his admiration, his respect, and his desire to please the owner of that beautiful cock.

I saw what johnnie meant when he told us he had given himself to Wayne's cock. He worshiped that wonderful monument to manhood, real manhood. A full 9 inches of superior cock entered johnnie's throat.

I found myself swallowing along with my friend as I watched him devour that phallus. johnnie adoringly kissed and nuzzled those hairy sacs of cum before Wayne pushed him away.

Cindy and Wayne walked towards their bedroom as johnnie scampered after them.

It dawned on me that someone else was there filming this video.

The rest of the flick was Cindy and Wayne fucking while my wife jerked me off. She would whisper things like ,"Look at the way that cock stretches Cindy's cunt Damon. See how johnnie kisses Wayne's tight black ass. You want that too, don't you baby? You want to be where johnnie is don't you. Your dick is so hard baby."

My wife let go of my dick and laughed as she walked away. "Come into the bedroom and take care of business my sweet cock sucker."

Under normal circumstances, being called a cock sucker would have pissed me off. Tonight things were different. Her words cut through me like a knife. For some reason hearing her call me that excited me.

I followed her into our bedroom where she was waiting naked, her legs spread, her pussy moist. "Suck on this Damon. Put your face here," she said slowly running her finger up and down her slit.

"I want you to eat this pussy that Wayne is going to take from you and make his baby. Be a good cock sucker and kiss mommy's pussy good bye."

Christ. I came hearing my wife talk so dirty. This was new. She actually was changing right before my eyes.

I did eat her out. I sucked that pussy through three orgasms before she had enough. "Uncle. Enough."

After we gathered ourselves, we made our way to the kitchen where she and I put together a quick dinner. Further demonstrating her new persona, my wife insisted I stay naked. She wore her robe.

After we ate I asked what had gotten into her today. "What. You didn't enjoy yourself?"

"I did dear but you, you were different."

She sighed, took a sip of her drink and studied me for a few minutes. "Look Damon. Cindy showed me that video today. While I was watching it, she was watching me. When she saw that I was becoming aroused, she led me into our bedroom where she seduced me."

"What the fuck? You two had sex? I thought you thought she was a slut."

"A woman can change her mind you know. It's her prerogative. Besides, you and I both know that the fire has gone out of our love making. Maybe a change would be just what the doctor ordered."

"You're saying that you want to be Wayne's slut then?"

"Um, maybe not his slut but I would like to sample that cock. You saw it. You saw how much bigger it is than yours. And I know you saw how well he fucked Cindy. He lasted, what? Twenty five minutes before he came."

"But babe, this is so unlike you. Two days ago you thought Cindy was a slut. Today you've eaten her out and want to fuck her black boyfriend."

"All true my husband. All true but look at your little dick. It's hard thinking about that big cock in me. I want you to remember what johnnie said what Wayne expects from you before you make my dream come true. You're gonna suck that black monster and I'm gonna watch."

I hardly had time to ponder her words when the door bell chimed.

I went to get dressed but my wife thought otherwise. "You'll stay the way you are if you know what's good for you buster."

To my embarrassment and chagrin, my wife opened the door and Cindy and johnnie entered.

Trying to hide my shame, my wife admonished me. Damon. Stop acting like a little girl. Cindy has seen bigger dicks than yours and johnnie has one as small as yours."

I was red faced and speechless.

"Go make our friends some drinks husband."

"johnnie, please join Damon. Remove your clothes and help him in the kitchen."

That was no request. Cindy had given her husband a command which he immediately followed. That's when both my wife and I were surprised. "Panties," my wife cried out. "johnnie is wearing panties Damon."

I turned and saw johnnie peeling off a pretty red bikini panty. His face was crimson as he bent to clear his feet.

They're so cute on him Cindy. Maybe Damon should wear some."

With head down, johnnie joined me and making drinks for everyone. Once again he declined alcohol and I asked once again, why that was. "Is it a health thing?"

"Kinda," he said with a half smile.

"What kind of kinda johnnie."

"Wayne prohibits me from drinking alcohol or smoking weed."

"And you always do what Wayne says?"

johnnie shrugged, "It's better for my health that I do."

"How's that?"

"Well, for starters, if I fail to obey Wayne, he takes his belt to my fanny. If my sin is egregious enough, he'll really spank me long and hard with it."

"And you put up with that abuse?"

"It's not abuse Damon. Wayne calls it training and he knows what's best for me."

"But why no booze or weed?"

"Wayne says that sissies like me have problems enough thinking when we're sober. Under the influence, we might go around town doing who knows what."

We both had to chuckle at that. By the time we returned to the women, I felt at ease being naked alongside johnnie.

Cindy and my wife were in deep conversation as we handed them their drinks. Neither acknowledged us as the continued their discussion. "So you got him thinking about it then?"

"For sure," my wife crowed. "Look at him now. I told him he'd better stay naked and he listened."

Then she looked at me and grinned devilishly, "Sucking Wayne so he can fuck me should be easy for my soon-to-be cock sucker."

I swallowed hard. Cindy chuckled, johnnie blushed and my wife looked at me with raised eye brows.

"But Cindy, tell me, how did you get johnnie to wear panties?"

"Oh, that was all Wayne and it wasn't really hard was it johnnie?"

johnnie said that Cindy was telling the truth.

"Tell them why and how you came to be a panty wearing cock sucker johnnie."

johnnie's head was looking down as he began to explain. "No," Cindy scolded. "Be polite johnnie. Look at our hosts when you talk to them."

johnnie made eye contact with me and then my wife and told us how Wayne surprised him one day with a gift of panties. "Put these on boi. You belong in panties," Wayne told him.

"Wayne decided that since I wasn't a man, I should be in panties."

"Damon, what do you think about that?" Cindy asked.

i had no answer. This was all moving too fast for me.

"Well if Damon can't answer you Cindy, I will." My wife told both Cindy and me with johnnie listening too, that the next time they saw us like this I too would be wearing panties. "After seeing the Wayne's big cock Cindy, I don't think Damon measures up to being called a man. Not a real man anyway."

"I think he likes the idea," Cindy said to my wife. "His little pink boner is saying "please put me in panties."

The ladies had a good laugh at my expense but the idea of me in panties was exciting in a weird sort of way.

My wife had other ideas. "Not yet. I think Damon should have to earn his panties."

Cindy was on the same wave length. "After you have him suck Wayne's cock, make him ask Wayne to panty him. Wayne likes little dicked white sissies. I think Damon would make a wonderful addition to his stable of faggot sissies."

"Wonderful idea," my wife clapped.

"Did you hear that Damon? I think you should thank Cindy for coming up with such a brilliant solution."

Now some of you reading this may scoff at the how easy I was led astray but I would bet none of you stood naked in front of fully dressed women as they insulted your manhood and decided you should be wearing panties alongside your male neighbor. Let me assure you that as humiliating as it was, it was more than arousing. My erection was leaking and I knew it wouldn't take much handling to make me come.

"johnnie, I think it would be sweet of you if you would than our hostess and host. Don't you?"

"Yes Ma'am," johnnie answered.

"You don't mind, do you?" Cindy asked my wife.

"By all means Cindy. I'm curious to see what you have in mind."

Cindy gave my wife a wicked smile, "Watch this. johnnie, pick up your panties and take them to Damon."

I watched johnnie bend to pick up his panties. He had a very pretty bottom, almost heart shape when he bent at the waist.

He brought his panty over to where I was standing. "Now use those to beat Damon off johnnie. I want you to thank him for his hospitality by making him cum for us."

I started to back away but was quickly admonished by my wife. "Stand still you. Let johnnie thank you properly."

I grimaced at the feel of the cool nylon as johnnie gently wrapped it around my penis. When i felt him rub my hard on, I closed my eyes.

"No way pal," my wife scolded. "Open them peepers and look at us women."

"johnnie, stand beside your new boyfriend so we can have a clear view," Cindy directed.

johnnie moved beside me and put an arm around my waist. His right hand masturbated me with the soft material. "Is this nice Damon?" he asked sweetly.

"Oh God johnnie, yes," I groaned.

My hips moved in time with johnnie's hand and my knees weakened as I spurted my cum into his panties. I was about to slump to the floor but johnnie held me up.

He milked my balls until there was no more sperm and then looked to the ladies for what to do next.

"How was that dear?" my wife asked me.

"Um, ah, it was nice."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah? Did you hear the way johnnie answered Cindy by saying yes Ma'am?"

"I did honey."

"Then I think it would be appropriate if you were just as polite. Don't you think?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Very good," Cindy praised my wife. "Train him hard girlfriend. Those under-sized males have a proper place but they must be shown their place from time to time. Isn't that right johnnie?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"You see," Cindy went on. "Sometimes the balls on these bois gets too full of their little sperms that they tend to puff up. And while it's cute when they try to man up, that behavior must be punished. Am I right johnnie?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Are your little balls full of sperms baby boi?"

"Yes Ma'am. They are."

"And pray tell, johnnie. Why is that? Did you get all excited touching Damon's pathetic little dick?"

johnnie bowed his head in shame, "I did Ma'am," he squeaked.

"Cindy," my wife interrupted. "I think it would be nice if my husband returned the favor for johnnie. With your permission of course."

"You read my mind girl. I think seeing Damon jack johnnie's little dick would be fun."

"You heard the lady Damon. What are you waiting for?"

"Please honey, dear. Please don't make me."

"You're really something, you know that? Ever since we've been together you've always thought of yourself as a man. But look at you now. After seeing what a real man's cock is on Wayne, I've determined that you're not a man at all. What do you think Cindy?"

"He has all the makings of a perfect little cock sucking sissy. That tiny dick says it all."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from them.

"You're this close to getting bent over my knee and having your bare bottom spanked Damon. Do what I told you to do."

Sigh. "Yes Ma'am," I said resigned to my fate.

I went to johnnie and sheepishly smiled. "I have to," I whispered.

"Please do Damon."

I gingerly took his little penis in my hand and since he was already hard, began to jack it.

"Damon," my wife said sternly. "Bring your act over here close to us."

johnnie and I approached our women and I again took hold of his pecker.

"I think it would be more appropriate if you knelt in front of him Damon. Make sure his cum doesn't soil my carpet."

"He likes his balls massaged too," Cindy piped in.

So now I'm on my knees, one hand masturbating my friend, the other cradling his balls. His whole groin area had been shaved and his hairless balls tightened in my hand. I knew he was close.

"You ready?" I asked looking up at johnnie.

"Oh God, I'm cumming," was his answer. His spunk splashed on my chest and stomach and after three pulses he was finished.

I turned to look at my wife to see if she was satisfied with my performance. She and Cindy we locked in an embrace and kissing passionately.

"Wayne taught her to like pussy," johnnie told me.

"Let's continue this later Cindy," my wife said breaking their kiss and pulling apart. I don't think it would be proper for our two sissies to watch us."

"You're right. I have an idea. I think Friday evening Wayne is coming down. That may be a good time for Damon to learn how to give himself to a Real Man's cock. Then you, Wayne, and I can go to our bed and the three of us can get to know each other better."

"Sounds good to me. What do you say Damon? Aren't you excited?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said not meaning a word of it.

"Kiss your boyfriend good night johnnie. We'll see you Friday around 8 then."

johnnie went to retrieve his clothes and put them on. "You don't need to bother johnnie. Just put your sandals on and carry your clothes. Although, I should make you wear your panties with Damon's sperms on them."

Cindy didn't insist on that last part but did demand johnnie kiss me and thank me for the nice hand job.

"Thank you Damon. That was very nice." then our lips met in a tender but a bit too long of a kiss for me anyway.

"I think that's the beginning of a wonderful relationship," my wife laughed.

And we watched our friends cross the street.

"I can't wait to see you suck that big black cock, Damon, almost as much as me getting fucked by it. Friday can't get here soon enough."

Part 2 coming soon. As Always, comments and emails are welcomed, whether you hated it or not.

12