A Change is Gonna Come Pt. 02

Story Info
Continued story of Betty & Kim's night of discovery.
7.4k words
4.57
8.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers

"Hon, you don't mind that I'm going out, do you?" she asked. There was only one answer to reply.

--------- continuation ------------

"Well, no", I said. Not sure if she or I knew if I meant I didn't mind that she was going out, or that I didn't want her to go, that I would rush to my book of spells to cancel what I had started. But she gave me no choice and I had no option. The door had closed before I could elaborate. I looked at my cell phone. I could call her, tell her.. ask her, to come back. But come back to what? I knew what she was leaving and I knew very well why she suddenly changed. Some was her doing, much was mine.

I looked at the glass she left on the cocktail table where we were seated. She had taken another large sip of the melted ice and potion before she walked out. And I saw the delicious, tempting outline of her red lipstick on the edge of the glass. I ran my finger over the lipstick- luscious, wet, creamy. Looking at my fingertip, now coated, I felt a presence, a power, and watched, staring at my finger, as my finger approached my lips. And the decision was made- I made the decision. Massaging her lipstick onto my lips, coating them and rubbing the moist coating over my lips, I wanted more.

Grabbing my phone, I texted her. 'Enjoy, baby. Have a fun time. Get taxi if you two drink too much.'

A few minutes passed and then she texted back. 'Hi honey. Feeling so ready 2 b out. Will have fun time. Will get taxi or ride home. Catch u soon. Left some thing 4 u on bed. Did I look good?'

I replied- 'yes Betty. U looked hot. Really sexy. Really. SEXY. Send pics.'

And her reply- several pics of herself, of her putting more lipstick on, and then a pic of the two of them blowing me a kiss.

I went upstairs to see what she was referring to. On our bed, I found a myriad of lingerie scattered about, delicious sexy items that I hadn't seen in several years. Surprised that she had actually kept them, I looked at each one slowly, memories resurfacing of the last time I had seen her wearing them. A few were extremely special- the ones that she had worn with my approval. Remembering her exact words "hey baby, what do you think of this? It's not too much, is it?" A bright blue bustiere and matching silk panties and garter belt, she had worn this out 'to go after work with her girlfriends to a nightclub'. I remember she had taken the action to put her panties on last. And I remember that when she woke me in the early hours, no panties were to be found.

Some 30 minutes later, I then saw a silky garment she left under my pillow along with a note. "Sweet Kimmy, I feel so alive and so sexy. Be ready for me. Put this on. Make it yours. Kisses, baby". The lingerie was one she knew I loved- a bright purple body stocking with built-in push up bra, this item always turned me on. Tight and melting to the body, a deep V showed off her cleavage, the material seemed to immediately come alive, stimulating like a second skin. I was surprised, wonderfully, that she not only hadn't thrown this out but that she also set it out for me to wear.

I shook- with delight, with unearthly pleasure and with nervous desire. Within seconds I was naked. I rushed into the bathroom and showered and took extra care to remove any hint of body hair. I usually keep myself quite bare but this time, I made sure I was bare, smooth and soft.

Drying off, I used her moisturizer to coat my flesh. I felt such a rush as my hands lingered on my nipples, my breasts swelling with erotic pleasure. I wanted more. Warming the lotion in my hands, I then covered my legs up to my thighs and then my clitty and round ass. I felt amazing. I went into our large closet and, foraging around, finally found a small bag of weed and some papers. Rolling a joint, I lit it and inhaled slowly. The magic began to work and I closed my eyes. I felt wonderful; I felt sexy. I loved the feeling that possessed me and wanted more. I had no idea how things would develop... and I didn't care. I wanted more.

Going back into the bedroom, I sat and began to put the sexy purple bodystocking on. The feeling was one of pure pleasure and I took my time. There was no rush. I stepped into the garment and slowly slid the sleek material up my legs then over my round ass and up around my neck. Adjusting the straps and bra, I suddenly had an added cup size and loved this- now I saw a luscious C cup. I took another large hit and then walked... no, swished my ass, to admire myself in the full length mirror.

Yess.. YESSS.. this is who I am. Just the start, now - more.

This is what I craved, this feeling of wicked, wanton feminine sexuality. I looked at my phone, so glad that she was out, that I hadn't failed myself. This was just the beginning. Grabbing my phone, I enabled the camera and began taking pics of myself to capture my sexy female presence. A few were keepers- the one of my round tush and one of my cleavage and several that were of a ¾ view, showing cleavage, my slim waist and my ass.

Now.. makeup. Our walk-in closet included a settee and her assemblage of makeup was complemented by lighting specific for makeup application. I set the joint down on a metal plate after another hit and then looked at myself and the many different makeup vials and powders. I hadn't had special private time like this in a long time. But I had not forgotten how much I loved it and the steps to glamorize myself. First a moisturizer, then foundation. I looked at the different bottles and picked the L'Oreal Soft Ivory tone. Stop shaking, Kimmy. Control. But control was the last thing I wanted. I wanted to be out of control, wild, enjoying every bit of being feminine and sexy.

A few minutes later, the foundation applied smoothly, and then pressed powder. Marvy! Next, blush- Barely Blush, applied to just below each of my cheeks, then blended in towards my ears to create that femme allure I coveted. Fluffing my hair and a spritz of hair spray to set. Darling! If only my ears were pierced; there were small indentations on my ear lobe but no hole.

Now, what next? Eyes or lips? LIPS! Rummaging through Betty's collection of lip colors, I chose "Make Me Blush"- what a wonderful color and so apropos a name for me! First, lip liner and then lipstick. Looking into the magnified close up mirror, I slowly applied the liner and then lipstick. Voila! Looking into the larger mirror, I blew myself a kiss, and then giggled. I felt wonderful.

Finally, mascara and eyeshadow. As I looked at her mascara choices, I saw in a pair of false eyelashes. She had worn a similar set a year ago when we attended a formal gala and her friends had pressured her to glam up. Now, it was my turn. Looking in the mirror, I measured each one and snipped a small portion off, then applied the glue, waited what seemed an eon, and then applied each to my eyelid. A few blinks, a few seconds of waiting for the glue to set and...

OMG! Looking in the mirror, I saw a sexy, feminine person. I loved it! Tilting my head from side to side, I loved the real, feminine me. Now, another hit and then some more pics.

The weed worked wonderfully and I felt sexy and wanton. I wanted to dress more, to put on a wig and to be totally glamorous and feminine. I wanted to put on high heels and wear sexy, slutty clothes.

I put on more lipstick and lip gloss, smiling at myself as I saw my nipples pressing against the sheer purple material. The bra's demi-cup design provided amazing lift and padding, pressing my breasts and nipples up to be seen. I loved it. And now, this lingerie was mine. She gave it to me. She said so.

I walked back downstairs and with my VS120s I had left in the car, I went to the back porch to enjoy several along with a cocktail and the remainder of my joint. I knew I was over-doing my femme walk- and I loved it. I wanted to swish my ass for all to notice. The porch began to fill with the mix of smoke from cigarettes and weed, intermingling with an incense stick's seductive aroma. Sipping my cocktail, I began to feel a 1000 miles away. I loved to see my lipstick marks on the rim of my glass and I began to run my hands over my body- each touch sending shivers of delight.

And then the text messages began to arrive. Betty's texts came in rapid fire. The first was slightly stressful- "what's up bitch?" Was this playful or vindictive on her part? Pausing, not sure how to answer, the next several appeared. "Hi baby, how's my cutie?" "Are you dressed?" Then several pics appeared. I expected to see her at a club, restaurant or bar. Instead, I saw a pic of Rhonda sitting next to a man- a man who was not her husband. Betty had captured them entangled, kissing deeply. The photo showed his hand pushing her short dress up, exposing the entirety of her slim, taut thigh. The next pic was also of them, this time, she appeared to be snorting some coke. What are they up to?

The third photo was a selfie- Betty captured herself putting more lipstick on, looking directly at 'me'. Another photo of her arrived several minutes later, this time, it appeared to have been taken from where Rhonda had been sitting. This time, it was Betty who was standing next to a man, his arm around her waist, his crotch pressed against her round ass. He was kissing her neck and her eyes were closed. Then I saw that her hand was on his thigh. My blood rushed. My spell was working- working... powerfully so. I lit another VS120 and inhaled deeply, the smoke then slowly drifting from my lips. I stared at my phone screen. I lit the joint and took another hit. Yes... I remember this feeling from years ago. No jealousy, no machismo, no sense or consideration that 'this was my wife'. No. This is the image of a woman who lusts for pleasure and knows to find that pleasure in the company of men.

I fumbled with the phone. What to say? After several thoughts, I decided to keep it simple. "HOT" .. and then "MORE".

I stared at the phone, waiting to know what would be the response. I wanted more, I wanted to see ad read more. And the phone buzzed. Her note- "Your turn. NOW". O shit. The lighting was adequate; if anything, it was subtle and as I took a few selfies, I realized the soft lighting was quite flattering. Pic.. pic.. pic. And then one of me in my purple outfit, pressing my breasts out, my heels pressed up as if I was wearing heels. Send. Another hit of the joint. Another sip of my cocktail. Another coating of lipstick.

"Well now. U def followed directions, Kimmy. And then some. I love it baby. This is sooo u!" Her text made me melt. I took another big hit. Just as I wanted, the spell opened her up, receptive and supporting, expecting me to be feminine.

Next set of texts- "now, go 2 store. Go buy me sum LARGE toys. Do it. More than 1. Send me pics. Now. As u R. No saying no"

I read the texts again and then gazed at the photos. I had always been in charge of buying her toys but those all had been thrown out or stuffed into boxes somewhere. Now she wants a new one. She wants several new ones. Who was I to deny her? I'd need to clear my head, of course. The weed wasn't super strong, but still, I was going to drive somewhere. What to wear?

I found her tight white slacks in the closet; those would work divinely. And to finish, I chose her hot pink, low cut top. I accented my eyeshadow with matching frosty pink tones. I wish I had a wig and I definitely need heels. Luckily, I had some white tennies.

I knew I wouldn't be fully passable but I didn't care. My hair was over my ears and I used curlers to style my hair in a pretty feminine way. A splash of perfume added more feminine allure and, looking in the bedroom mirror, I knew my round ass looked sexy. I loved looking effeminate and I sensed that this was just the beginning. I took a couple more pics of myself and sent them to Betty as directed, grabbed a Diet Coke from the bar refrigerator and then grabbed my ciggies and headed to my car. I loved what was unfolding before me and I would do all I could to be sure it continued, without reservations, without being oblivious and without any barriers- not this time. I lit another VS120 and admired my lipstick marks on the tip, sipped a little bit of the soda and drove to the local adult store.

The route to the adult store wasn't too challenging and traffic was fairly light. Set in a more industrial part of town, my biggest concern was the lethargic cop resting in a back alley. As I drove, the text tone of my phone kept going off. Luckily, I had a hands-free feature on the car and tapped the "listen" button on the car's audio display screen. "Hi baby. Its Rhonda. Betty's dancing. Wanna pic?" Next text- "u r quiet. Worried? She's in GOOD hands. Sending pics now. Other 1s she has to approve. ;) ;) More to follow"

I pulled into the parking lot and found a spot across from the entrance. The lot was maybe half full which meant maybe 10-15 people in the store. I lit my second VS120 and eyed the joint that I had brought along. Should I? I scrolled through the photos and text messages from this evening, starting at the beginning, reading each comment slowly. A deep inhale as I then opened the pics that just arrived. The first pic was of Betty on the dance floor, the guy had his hands all over her round ass. The next pic was also of her, but back at the house. She was sitting on the couch and the guy was standing before her. I was aroused, shocked, amazed... and aroused. The image was of her sucking his cock. She was looking at the camera and she had his cock right at her lips, posing.

I found the joint and, looking around with some caution, I lit it and inhaled it deeply, again and again, until it was gone. I took my ciggie and grabbed some cash and stuffed the bills into a small pants pocket. Note to self- find a little purse next time. Holding my car keys in one hand and my phone and ciggie in the other, I slowly strolled across the parking lot to the entrance. I wanted to be noticed. I stopped, went back to my car and put more lipstick on. Holding the VS120 in a dainty way, my fingers extended and elegant, I retraced my steps, swishing my ass, swaying from side to side to give any who were watching a sexy show.

As I approached the store, I saw a man parked near the entrance exit his car. I continued walking, swishing my ass and smoking, and glanced over at him. He looked at me, then smiled and said "Hi there. Let me get the door for you... honey". I blushed but loved this so.

I looked back at him, my gaze definitely lingering on his crotch, and smiled. "Why, thank you, fine sir. It's wonderful to see a gentleman!" I whispered in a soft, effeminate voice. There was a second door to the entrance and I reached for the door handle. He raced forward and touched my hand. "Here, sweetie, let me get this one for you, too." His touch was warm and I didn't pull away. I sensed his body close to mine as I moved for the door to swing open. My butt brushed against him as we both entered the store. He pressed against me for a moment and I felt his hand caress my round ass. I looked at him and smiled and then licked my lips. He leaned forward to me and whispered "I'd love to watch a movie with you. I'm going to the back in a few minutes. Join me." He moved his hand back to my round ass, the tight pants molded to my bottom and I moved to press back onto him.

"I think I'd love that. I have a little shopping to do first though" I said as I looked at his crotch and then into his eyes. I saw the lust in his eyes and I'm sure he saw the passion in mine.

"Oh.. well, what are you shopping for?" he asked, as he took my hand and guided me away from the cashier. He brought me to a display of smoking items which was next to shelves of oils and lotions. "And, what's your name, baby?"

"My name?" I reflected- what do I say? I could make up a name. I could give him any name under the sun. "Hi, my name is... Kimm-my" I said softly. I reached my hand out and touched his, softly, limp-wristed, completely effeminate and submissive.

He reached out and let my hand rest in his. "Hi Kimmy. That's such a pretty name and you're really pretty too. My name is Rocky" he said, proudly. He smiled, knowing I probably didn't believe him. "Really, Kimmy, that's my name. I was born in Colorado and my parents were really creative" he laughed lightly and then squeezed my hand gently. "I'm really glad I came here tonight. I thought this was going to be a boring night, but now I think it's going to be lots of fun" he said with a warmth showing in his face. "Now, what were you going to shop for? I'd love to help you decide" he said coyly, a wicked smile emerging, a devil's smile.

"Well.. Rocky. I'm married. And.. well, she asked.. told me to go to this store to ... get her some toys" I said. I hoped that my makeup hid how much I was blushing and how nervous I was. I looked around and saw the display of cocks. A huge wall and several rows, all holding one form or another of a cock. They all looked amazing and I wanted to touch and feel every single one. I saw that Rocky was looking at me as I stared at the cocks and he smiled.

"So Kimmy. There they are. Which one do you like? Wait, you said it's for your wife. But you get to pick it out. I like that. Maybe I should help you pick one out. Should we pick a big one or maybe one that's smaller. Which do you want?" he asked. His smile was wicked. "Does size matter, Kimmy?" he continued to ask, "..why don't we go watch a few movies and then we can come back and pick one that looked like one you'll see in the booth." His innuendo didn't go unnoticed and I loved it.

The weed was guiding me almost as much as Rocky was. "Well.. OK I guess. I haven't been in their theater, though. Where is it? What do I do?" I asked, truly quite clueless. I looked around, wondering how many people were watching. The good thing about a store like this, with its XXX videos and magazines, toys and such, is that most people are too focused on their own interests to look around at others. No one was watching. Rocky put his hand on my soft round ass and gently guided me to the back.

We entered the last booth and he closed the door behind him. I heard the door lock and I was bathed in complete darkness. I felt Rocky touch my thigh and my ass. "Here baby, there's not a lot of room in here. Sit on my lap" he ordered. I did as he said. He put his arm around my waist and pulled me to him. I felt his hand running over my top, and then he whispered "Take that top off, I want to feel you." I did as he ordered. He leaned forward, his lips on my neck, whispering into my ear. "You're hot. I watched you in the parking lot, watched you put lipstick on. I could smell the weed when you opened your car door. And when I saw how you were walking, how hot and sexy your ass is, I just had to meet you" he said, lust-filled and aching hard.

I loved that he found me attractive; I didn't have high heels or a wig on yet Rocky was hard and turned on by my femininity. I wanted to be totally dressed and made up to really thrill him. With my top off, Rocky had easy access to my breasts. I could feel his hot breath on my neck and his lips on my ear. I wanted more. I reached down and began to caress his cock through his pants. He was hard, very, very hard- and for now, I was his to serve and thrill.

Rocky read off the list of movie selections which covered the gamut of sexual desires. He suggested one that featured two well-endowed men and a crossdresser. He looked at me and laughed gruffly "hehehe". Some change into the vending machine and the movie started. Rocky continued to caress my breasts and then leaned over and kissed me fully. My mouth was his and willingly accepted his prying tongue. I felt so sexy. I felt so aroused. And then I felt his cock, freed from the confines of his pants. I caressed and stroked him and moaned softly as he gently squeezed my nipples.

Deviana
Deviana
90 Followers
12