A Change is Gonna Come Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You got me so turned on, Kimmy" he moaned; "I want more, I want you. Not just now, baby. God, you turn me on. Suck me, baby, do it".

I looked at the movie screen, the size of the guys' cocks, long and erect. And I looked at the crossdresser, made up slutty, her breasts large and impossibly contained in her bra. I wanted her breasts, her skimpy skirt and slutty high heels. There was sufficient space for me to move in the viewing booth and I adjusted to serve Rocky as he desired. I wished that I had brought in lipstick and lip gloss. I wanted my lips painted and wet, creamy and tempting to men. Rocky watched as I moved and unzipped his pants, making sure I could enjoy the entirety of his cock. I ran my fingers along his shaft and slowly lowered myself to bring my lips to his cock head. The tip was soft, warm, round and matched perfectly to my lips. Slowly moving my mouth, I took more and more of his cock into my mouth.

Rocky ran his fingers over my breasts and moaned louder.

"God, Kimmy, you're so hot. You're gonna make me cum, baby. I want to cum all over your tits, all over your ass. You want that, Kimmy?" he asked.

I didn't want to stop but I wanted him to know. "Yes darling. Give it to me. Give me your cock. You're turning me on and I want more. I want to be so slutty and sexy for you, Rocky" I whispered, just loud enough to be heard over the video. And a minute later, sucking and feeling his cock sliding down my throat, I felt his cock begin to pulse and throb. I felt him start to cum and I wanted it all and I wanted more. His warm nectar filled my mouth. It was delicious and I swirled his cream in my mouth, wanting the taste and feel of cock cum to be entrenched in my memory.

I looked up at Rocky and saw that he had his cell phone out- he was taking my pic. I looked at him and smiled and he saw that I had not yet swallowed his cum. Licking my lips as I looked at him, I coated my lips with his cream. Another set of pics; all I asked was that he send me the pics. He smiled. "Give me your phone number, Kimmy. I want to always be able to reach you" he said.

"Yes, love. My phone's right here, darling" I softly said as I gave him my contact information. We realized the movie was still playing as he sent me the many pics he took of me. I watched as the female star moved on the bed, pressing her large round ass into the air, taking the one massive cock down her throat while the other guy began to press his cock into her sweet, inviting hole. I put my top back on and fluffed my hair. I should have brought a purse and makeup. Darn it.

I began to scroll through the pics Rocky sent me and he watched, admiring how he captured my slutty passion and desires. And then he saw the pics that Betty and Rhonda had sent- pics that I hadn't yet seen. "So, who's the two women, Kimmy? Why are they sending you pics of themselves out with guys? Is- is one of them... your wife?" he asked? My silence was the answer.

"Well. She looks like she's having fun. Almost as much as you are. Personally, I find you hotter, sexier. But that's me" he said. We watched as the gurl began to take both cocks in. "Just imagine that, baby. I think you'd love that" Rocky said. "We need to go find your wife some rubber toys; don't you love having the real thing?" He adjusted his clothing and I licked my lips again. Delicious. Rocky slowly opened the door to assure we didn't get harassed. First me out, then him. I felt his hand on my ass, a soft tap and then a squeeze, and we walked to the displays of cocks.

After 10 minutes of looking at the displays, with Rocky having me pick up and look dozens of the toys, we chose two cocks, one black and one tan. Exiting the store, Rocky put his arm tightly around me and walked me back to the car. As I slid my body into the car, another text notice from Betty arrived. Rocky looked at me as he took the phone from me. "Have another cigarette, honey; I'll look and see what she sent you" he said. Next to my cigarette pack was my lipstick and I applied several coats. Looking at him, I extracted another VS120 and Rocky took my lighter and touched my hand as I inhaled. He read through the series of text messages and I watched. "Well, well, well" he said. "How should WE reply, Kimmy? How about I send her a pic of you from the booth?" He smiled wickedly.

Ch 4

I looked at the photographs Rocky took of me. I had to admit that my makeup held up well and I looked delightfully feminine and sexy. The long eyelashes looked sexy and there was no question of how effeminate I was. The sparkles of her eyeshadow were captured perfectly and the light from the large video screen bathed me with a warm glow. One in particular was just perfect; my lips glistened from his cock cum and it appeared that I had clear lip gloss on. I guess, I really did! Rocky was a true artist in capturing my soft blond bangs just right, and I felt wonderful in how I had given in so readily.

Then I saw him hit the 'send' button and felt so many emotions race over me. Sure, I saw the pics that Rhonda and Betty had sent me- but those seemed to be just stronger images of what had existed in my mind for years. Here, the pic of me that he sent her was of 'me'. I had no idea if she had ever fantasized or imagined me looking like this; she was well aware of my femme tendencies and cuck mindset, that I did know. Here, now, she was provided the hard fact- that I was out dressed and totally femme and in the presence of a man. I had no idea how she was taking this, if she was suddenly shocked or mad or confused, or if the spell would suddenly be broken or ...?

Rocky looked at me and smiled. "Honey, you look worried. Don't be. It's time that she knew that you are further along than she might have thought, and, you know" he said as he touched my inner thigh, "what better time than now, when she's out, fucking and sucking and showing herself off. Right? She's the one who decided to go out, after all" he said, trying to help me deal with what had just happened. I had no idea of what to say. The vibrating phone text alert helped distract me, at least for the moment.

Rocky took the phone from my hand and looked at the messages and then smiled. It was from a local number I didn't recognize and whatever the content was, Rocky remained focused on it as he scrolled through the texts and imaged.

"So.. who's Rhonda?" he asked me as I saw him smiling and taking the latitude to respond to the messages.

"Rhonda? Well... that's the woman, Betty's friend, who she went out with tonight" I replied, wondering what the texts were. "What did she say?" I asked as I tried to peek at my phone.

"Well, sweetie" he said as he caressed my thigh, it appears that Betty is a very naughty woman. "I'm not sure you want to see these pics of her" he continued as he scrolled through the pics again and again. "Damn- she looks hot! And ... damn- she REALLY DOES LOVE COCK!" He laughed, licked his lips and then turned the phone to show me.

I couldn't believe what I saw. Rhonda had taken dozens of pics of Betty, all of these from our home. Betty kneeling, sucking a cock. Betty bent over, taking that same cock deep into her, as she looked directly into the phone camera. And then several of Betty, taking another cock while sucking one and caressing another. Betty was fulfilling many of the fantasies that I had of her- right there, in our home, and the pics left no question about her state of being. I had envisioned and dreamt of this for years; I had also shared this fantasy with her several times, though she never seemed too thrilled about it. That definitely was NOT the case now.

And then a new text from Rhonda appeared just as I felt Rocky taking my hand to caress his crotch, which was already massively erect and pressing against his pants. Rocky took the phone from me and told me to light up another joint and to freshen my lipstick. I did as told while he opened the text.

"Kimmy, this one is ... well, Betty... your wife... well, you watch" he said as he put the phone in my view, making sure that my hand was committed to touching his encased cock. He clicked 'play' and before me I saw her, looking right into the camera. With her lips painted and her eyes wide open, Betty looked 'at me' as she caressed two cocks right by her mouth. She licked one and then the other, the lust in her eyes and her actions streaming brightly into my mind.

And then she moved closer to the camera and said "Come on home, baby. I need your tongue and the toys you better have with you right now. Oh.. and bring your boyfriend. I wanna see his cock, too". She then licked her lips and blew me a kiss.

"My o my" Rocky said. "I think I am going to drive. Now light up that joint and put more lipstick on. Somethin tells me that your lips are going to be busy all night." I moved over to sit in the passenger seat and, as he started the car, I lit up the joint and inhaled deeply. I wanted ALL inhibitions erased from my being. What inhibitions could be left, I wondered. Then I took another hit and coated my lips with the dark pink lipstick. I knew, whatever they were, tonight, they would be thrown out forever. I smiled and slowly exhaled. Yes...

While I wanted to give Rocky pleasure, he wanted to focus on driving as well as being 'ready' for when we got to my house. 20 minutes of cautious driving and we arrived. I touched up my hair and makeup as best as possible.

He admired the elegance of our home and as we exited the car and entered through the garage, he took my hand and held me tightly close to him as he caressed my round ass, then said "Baby, there's nothing to worry about. I'm here for you and I'll make sure you are OK." He then leaned forward and gave me a deep, passionate kiss. I melted in his arms and felt his erection responding to our embrace. I loved it. I took one last hit from what was left of the joint, freshened my lipstick again, and then proceeded into the family room to say hello.

Chapter 5

Rocky had his hand around my waist as we stepped into the large room. I saw Betty sitting on the couch between two of the men we had seen in the texts; off on the love seat we saw Rhonda sitting on the lap of another man.

"Hi" I said, squeamishly, "I'm Kimmy and.. this,.. is Rocky". I looked to Betty who was now wearing lingerie I hadn't seen in decades. She had put on her wedding night lingerie- a very expensive and decorated satin & lace white chemise, with matching crotchless panties, garter belt and sheer white, seamed nylons. She had packed that away after our honeymoon and had only worn it twice since then- on our 5th and 10th wedding anniversaries. I honestly thought that she had thrown it out or donated it to ..? (who would one donate that to, I suddenly wondered. hmmmm)

She had on white high heels and for her face, she had changed her earrings to long, dazzly rhinestone strands and her lipstick now was bright red, coated with lip gloss. I had to admit that she looked stunning. And as I looked closer, I realized that the erections the two men beside her indicated that they thought she was hot, as well.

Rocky smiled and waved in a manly fashion to everyone, then reintroduced himself. He then looked at Betty and extended his hand to say hello. Betty stood up, taking his hand, and moved close to him, her breasts held up with intense lift and show by the delicate yet exquisitely designed apparel. She moved closer and reached to touch his crotch, then licked her lips and said "Hi sexy. Is that from me or from Kimmy? And .. do I get some as well?"

It was one thing to fantasize about her or to even see texts or pics of her being... like this. It was something totally- not different, but, more intense, powerful, shocking? To see her, in the flesh, dressed, acting, touching, flirting, kissing, making out- sucking and caressing cock- in person. While I had a very nice buzz going from the joint I had smoked on the way home, I still felt a shiver race through me as we both continued in these uncharted waters.

Suddenly, Betty returned her focus to me. "So... Kimmy" she said, with a hint of authority in her tone. "Are you gay?" Her question was loud enough for all to stop what they were doing, and even the music in the background seemed to drop off. I looked at her. She had asked me this question once before, over a decade ago, when she had found my travel bag full of all my crossdressing attire and makeup. Then, I chickened out; I took the easy route. How could I admit that to her?

I looked at her and remained silent. "It's just, hon, well- you have a guy here with you and from those pics he took of you at the adult store... well, I just have to ask you. Are you gay?" she continued her line of inquiry. I wasn't sure what the repercussions would be regardless of my answer. She had moved from standing very close to Rocky, though she continued to hold his hand. With her other hand, she reached to touch my face and ran her fingers over my lips. She went on, now looking me in the eyes; she looked high, her eyes a bit glassy, her voice a little bit slurred. "It's OK to tell me, baby. Are .. you... gay? Did you love sucking Rocky's cock? And, did you love feeling him cumming in your mouth? Are you a cock-hungry fag?"

I felt such a stirring as I heard her words detailing what I had done just a short while earlier. Yes, I loved, absolutely loved, sucking his cock. I uttered a reply "Yes, Betty... Yes, I am gay."

"Say it again, honey. I don't think our guests heard you" she replied. "Say it- I am gay and I love cock. I am a crossdressing fag. Go on. Say it baby."

And I repeated her words, louder, looking at her, then at Rocky, then at the rest of the people. All were looking directly at me. "I am a femme faggot and I want cock. I dream of cock, sucking cock and being dressed sexy... all the time."

She smiled. She knew that was the truth from years and years ago. We both knew it but now our.. my- fantasy world had become reality. She responded "Well then, show us" she demanded. "Go on, your new boyfriend seems quite aroused" she said as she ran her hand along the outline of his erection. "You wanna keep him happy, don't you?" she asked as she took my hand to replace hers on him. "Well then... show him. NOW."

I stepped closer as her hand pulled me to him. "We all saw those pics of you, Kimmy. Now, show us. Show us all how you love cock. And ya know... the guys think you're pretty sexy" she said as she turned to look at them. "So, show them and maybe you'll get lucky." With that, she handed me a new tube of lip gloss- bright pink and sparkly. "Here, my sweet femme faggot, put this on, I decided this is your new signature color."

I took the lip gloss and began to coat my lips. It felt wet and tingly and, judging from how Rocky began to touch me, it must have been the right color on me. Coating my lips, I then reached to unzip his pants. I knew that I was serving him as well as putting a show on for everyone. Betty was seated back between the two men and the guy next to Rhonda had a glass dish with what I assumed was cocaine on it; they both were hitting that and then passed it to Betty, who took it and also did a line. She looked at me and smiled as she then leaned over and fully kissed first one, and then the other guy by her. She then lit a VS120 as she and the others focused on me.

Rocky helped in removing his pants and I slowly extracted his cock, which by now, was fully erect. My lipstick stains from earlier were quite visible which created a wicked telltale as my new lip color was added in. I began to kiss and lick the tip of his cock and then to suck on it, slowly working it into my mouth and then further. At first, I thought I would just go through the motions; that by not showing my true lust and desire for his cock, that I might avoid any further comments by her about me being gay. But as I began to lick and kiss and suck on his cock, feeling and seeing him enjoying this with even greater pleasure than before, I became entranced and wanted to feel him cumming in my mouth.

I was only brought back to my surroundings when I heard Rhonda telling Betty that she thought her husband would love to have me sucking his cock as well. Betty got up to look at the photos Rhonda had brought up on her phone, and Betty was apparently impressed by what she saw. I heard her footsteps approach me as she placed the phone screen by my face. "My sweet, sexy slutty fag, wouldn't you love to suck his cock too?" she asked as I saw an image of a very large, thick cock.

I looked at her and realized that the events of this evening were not going to just end with this group. I think she saw the fear in my eyes as she then said "Not to worry, sissy. Rhonda said that he's bisexual and they've had 3somes dozens of times. Rhonda had been trying to figure out how to see if we wanted to join them. Now... we know! I can't wait.. can you?" she said as she stood before me.

"Baby... I know you wanna give your sexy boyfriend a hot blowjob, and .. you are. But I have something I need you to do first. And... I want Rocky to fuck me hard... you don't mind, do you?" she asked, knowing I loved hearing every word from her. "My pussy is wet.. and, my little fag, it's JUST the way you want it... just ask my lovers over there" she said as she stepped right up to my face, pressing her panties to my mouth. "Lick me.. keep stroking your boyfriend's cock.. and lick me... taste all that cum... lick it.. all of it. Isn't it soo good?" she said as she pushed her pussy hard onto my mouth.

The wetness was beyond expectations. Her pussy lips were throbbing and drenched as I saw so much cum awaiting me. As I slid my tongue along the slit, she began to moan. She was drenched and I wanted every drop. I hadn't given her oral pleasure, literally, in years- not unless it was after we had fucked- and that wasn't very often. But this was different. This was Man Cock cum. And she was totally saturated. She watched as I explored her wetness, the taste of cock cum supplanting any of her female cream, just the way I wanted it. I tried to be coy and subtle in my pleasure but I wanted it all. After what seemed like an hour, she pulled back slightly.

"My sexy lil fag- you don't mind that I call you that, do you?" she said, not waiting for a response. "Look at how big and hard you made his cock. Your slutty lip marks are all over it. Rhonda, honey, you should really get your sexy ass over here and take some pics of my lil fag, doncha think?" she said as she looked at Rhonda who followed her cue. "I want his cock in me. Guide his cock into me and then you can lick him as he slides out. Do it" she ordered.

12