All Comments on 'A Change of Climate'

by Soazoldman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Average, rushed and incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent love story. Kind of heart breaking, but result speaks for itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would like to see another chapter where Jessica and Tammy tried a few things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written with characters that really care for each other. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This would have been a much better story if he had not been married. Too bad you just had to pour that mountain of piss and shit over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
3 stars

it was a very good story, but I never give more than 3 stars if there is anal. I hate that CRAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The issue with real life stories is there isn't any suspension of disbelief. You obviously didn't expound upon the Jessica character nor visit the memories of a horny unsatisfied man whose wife he loves deeply and once was a horny fuck toy for him too. Or Tammy his sister who barely got a couple of references to a round but sagging ass and sweet pussy smell. This story wasn't so much about the sex. I mean she comes into the living room and gives him some head but the next is she's getting coconut oil lubed. Further, this story clearly isn't a fantasy entirely. It just doesn't rise to the levels of a taboo fantasy as expected by a reader of this genre. Some juicy details in a second chapter and some rewrite of the first followed with retitle. The story has promis but just needs some sexual bling.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
Good story

Many couples are forced to make changes.

Not exciting but we’ll done.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great story . Love it. AAAAAA++++++

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Seems like there was a lot left out of the story. Did Tommy ever tell his wife that he loved her and he appreciated what she was doing for him? I don't think so, but maybe I just missed it somehow. The anal just seemed to be out of place, almost jumping from sniffing her panties to fucking her in the ass. Well, to each their own.

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

Not a bad tale...CINCO ESTRELLAS1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSoazoldman@Soazoldman
I really enjoyed writing these stories and reading those from others, Many of my stories are related to my own experiences. My favorite that I wrote is "Slipping." It is, as I commented on it, about a young woman I met years ago who was married to a man, wounded severely in Vi...