All Comments on 'A Change of Heart'

by SimonBee

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 2

Looking forward to Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Utter crap

Stop now please

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Redundancy

It was okay for a first story but you must learn to re-read and edit. For example, there were far too many 'honeys' in the piece and often inappropriate to the dialogue.

senorlongosenorlongoover 7 years ago
I've seen this story before

I read almost this identical story on another site--one that is strictly BDSM. The only difference is that one was written better, but the idea was exactly the same. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
forever?!

Love chastity and long term denial but there needs to be a carrot so to speak. A chance albeit rare, for release. Good writing though, I'd like to see more. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable read!

please continue! can't wait for this story to experience the new adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree -- please stop

This is not sex, its sociopathy. How many times does he have to say "no" in order for her to understand ? Do you also support marital rape ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REALLY ??!!!

if my wife ever came up with some idiocy like that, she would be spitting broken teeth and have a NIKE up her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sorry, but...

I seldom comment on stories, but this one was complete crap, and that from someone who is actually into femdom and male chastity. If the man in the story fell for her BS, he's a complete tool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your bio says you are heavily into male chastity. Nothing wrong with that, but you've created a pathological situation here. It is unhealthy on every level. I would qualify it within torture porn. Noncon/reluctance is better fit, given it is against the desires and wishes of the husband. The wife as you've written her reeks of militant man hating lesbian. She is not a heterosexual domme.

Nihilism is not erotic.

senorlongosenorlongoover 7 years ago
My Apologies

After a little research I found that this story is listed under the same title and author name on the other site. However, when posting a story that has been on another site it's a good idea to state that to avoid concerns like the one I had. Again, my sincerest apology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Boring

And unbelievable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SJW lover

This is from someone on a college campus like Berkeley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

LOVE IT!!!!!

Please post next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love it

Absolutely awesome. Please add to it

uncomonnerduncomonnerdabout 7 years ago
GARBAGE

simply unbelievable garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Crazy...and Crazier?

The wife is crazy to demand that kind of complete and permanent chastity from the husband (while insulting him and men generally in truly vile ways), and the husband is even crazier for submitting to it.

Heterosexual S+M meets radical feminism...NOT a very good combination. Leave this for college "gender studies" lunacy.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmalmost 7 years ago
Just another FEMDOM story

And it is full of bullshit. You can't truly believe not letting husband cum is going to just satisfy him. He will divorce you once your true self comes out. That of a cheating slut wife.

airwolf64airwolf64about 6 years ago
Garbage

1star.

Complete nonsense. This is not kinky, it's disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fiction people Fiction

Dear reasonably intelligent (?) commentators:

Have you forgotten:

"Welcome to Literotica, your FREE source for the hottest in erotic fiction and fantasy. Literotica features 100% original sex stories from a variety of authors."

You may not enjoy the thought of total emasculation, that's fine. You may not like a woman's ability to do the same. That's fine too.

But to criticize because it's not believable is like complaining water is wet! Fiction people fiction. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

get rid of the bitch there are better women out there than her they want your cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah fiction but..

To the anon comment about it's just fiction, well yes but don't authors want readers to engage with their characters? In which case reading a storyline like this invokes passion, hence the comments. If it's "just fiction" then I guess If a fictional story about young child sexual abuse was posted, that would be ok as well????

someonesGoodBoysomeonesGoodBoy3 months ago

Well written and thoroughly enjoyable story. Only disappointment is that the gifted author hasn't written more! :)

Thanks for sharing and good luck. 5 stars and favorited.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSimonBee@SimonBee
A Finnish submissive assumed male heavily into chastity, as well as sci-fi, literature and other intellectual stuff. I have published my stories at: https://chastefiction.blogspot.com