All Comments on 'A Change of Heart for Leander Ch. 03'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
I love this story

No i dont really like that Leander is cheating with Jason BUT i understand that it is your story.

And i am loving this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dam

Dam dam and double dam....Leander should be w Trevor you're killing me

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
well...

still sticking to the fact that you write great and i get that you write for you and choose to share with us and so you gotta put up with our opinions. i think by now it's pretty obvious that Trev stands no chance against hot Jason and the best thing for both couples to do is to just let Leander be with Jason as they surely belong to each other.

Bellad19Bellad19over 10 years ago
But it happens:

We don't like it, and we hate cheating more. Sometimes though it happens intentionally or not. Sometimes we leave what we have, for what we think we need or what's better only to find that what we had, was what was right. We don't always go about setting it straight the right way. Been there done that. I was young and foolish and still learning. That said, It's so hard not to judge our favorite characters or couples for their choices. That speaks to the effective writing of the author, so thank you Rob for sharing.. Looking forward to more.

LucasxNessLucasxNessover 10 years ago
No

I think Jason and Leander just belong together :) I like the story and I'm glad, that Nile and Noah finally got home together :) They're such a cute couple XD Though they are'nt oficially a couple :'D Nice story, I'm excited for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wants both of them to be together

i really wants leander and jason to be together as they are meant to be despite having different partners as their feelings are same that`s why i want them to be together again.jason and leander were ex-boyfriends , something went awry in their relationship doesn`t mean that they showld kill their relationship and move on instead they should rekindle their romance.they should be given a second chance and i wish they would be able to live up to my expectations.they are hot together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous