All Comments on 'A Change of Heart for Leander Ch. 04'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FlamingHailsFlamingHailsover 10 years ago

The ending... Why do you do this to us? This chapter was definitely hot & steamy! Can't wait to find out where it goes from here. I feel bad for Trevor & Nick but damn Leander & Jason are just so hot together.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Yay and :(

Poor Trevor.

bambii21_bambii21_over 10 years ago

Please post next chapter quick. I'm dying to know what happens

canndcanndover 10 years ago

I'm first gonna respond to the comment you put at the beginning of the last chapter or the one before that. I know you said you don't write for us, only for yourself ....and i thank you for sharing your work, but you can't blame readers for wanting to give you feedback whether it's the good and the bad (as long as it is constructive) It's a sign of love to comment anyhow! If something sucks, i don't care if I write a comment. I think alot of writers also take comments and turn it into inspiration in some cases. Criticism that is constructive can help you get better as a writer. Those people who are just trolls or just assholes should be ignored of course. Write for yourself of course and share it with your readers, but hopefully you can also gain something from readers who stop by and enjoy your work or those who are loyal fans.

Anyway, I started reading this tonight. It is possible I read ch.1 when it came out, but didn't remember much. I enjoyed it alot tonight. i'm only confused by Leander's reaction to Jason and him saying they regret breaking up, that he's been the only one to top Jason and most of all a declaration of love from jason. He's been worrying if he's been reading Jason right, asking 'does he and doesn't he want me? ' He admits to himself that he loves him...so why now that they seem to be on the right page was he cutting and running again? I thought with the things said, that they'd decide where to go. Not for Leander to get up get dressed and decide where he is going..alone. I'm wondering what the heck he is thinking now. Why not jump on this chance when they both admitted what they want?

Hope for a new chapter soon!!!! I haven't commented before. I really think you are great at creating a cast of characters who are unique and develop them all enough to make it interesting and keep up other stories around the main character. Noah/Nile of course are really interesting. Wonder where that will go. The friendships are awesome. The crazy chick was funny too! I'd love for you to do a flashback or a memory of Leander and Jason in order to get a view of their relationship in the past. Keep writing!

pierredtpierredtover 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

Thank you for sharing these stories with us! I am interested to see where this is going but I truely hope that Leander & Trevor stay together and that Jason & Nick stay together! I feel that Trevor has given so much to this relationship considering what he has been through with the rape and trusting someone with his heart!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
poor poor Trev

I love all the guys in this story and i want them to be happy but i can't help but feel sorry for sweet Trev and the pain he'll have to suffer so that Jason can be happy. Somehow i think Nick will be okay as he sounds pretty cynical to me but he also is going to go some emotional pain. Looking forward to Noah and Nile, at least they are not hurting anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I want cock

I am looking for a NSA cock to suck and spoil. Help me spend my $. I am a discreet, businessman who owns my own company. I also will fly to you or fly you to me. I'm addicted to cock. Call or text me: 6465432922. I am 100% serious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous