All Comments on 'A Change of Perspective'

by VCHeysham

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story!

I can't wait to find out about Si's date! Great job! Good writing, and I love that it is about cycling! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please!

I can't wait for more of this story! What I'm reading so far is very interesting, keep up the good job! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

GREAT STORY ..ENJOYING IT SO FAR. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE. iS Gil gay or bi? He wants Si, but he left to give attention to the girls. He's being a good friend though so I kinda feel badly that Si doesn't like him. And afterall, he isn't leaving the place that Gil lives in one day. So, I guess this story will be more about coming out than a romance? or can I hope it will turn into a romance between him and James?

VCHeyshamVCHeyshamover 10 years agoAuthor
Gil...

Gil's bi - and he has his own story, As Good As Guitars, which is part-way posted at the moment. Simon's a main character in Guitars, but in the original draft James was only mentioned in passing in one paragraph. He took on a life of his own while I wasn't looking, and Perspective was the result. There are four more chapters to come - I hope you enjoy them too :-)

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago
good friends like Gil

are extremely valuable when you are hiding so deeply in the closet that you cannot even admit the truth to yourself. Poor Simon, I hope he finds some peace of mind - and I wish he could have ended up with Gil. I'll have to read his story afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

didn't like the ending

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous