A Change of Plans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at me while you are cumming," I said as I drank in her face with that look of pleasure she had.

Almost immediately she let out a low moan and whimper as her expression changed and she tightened up like a steel spring never taking her eyes of me.

"Ahhhh.. ah... ah!" she came loudly. Long and pleasurable her body shook and writhed, tensing and tensing and releasing and the whole time not taking her eyes of mine for a second. I could feel her breath on my face as her chest heaved from the exertion. With a last gasp she collapsed on top of me and having witnessed the object of my desire spent in pleasure I finally allowed myself release as well. Hugging her and holding on to her I just came again and again deep inside her. The feeling of having her close looking at her lovely face and smelling her sweat while I was pumping cum into her was amazing. Shuddering I held her while I calmed down myself, my erection refusing to subside.

Resting her head on my chest she gave a little laugh and we stayed like that for a minute. Not saying anything but just enjoying the post orgasmic bliss. Her pussy gripping my twitching cock ever so often as the remnants of our orgasms lingered.

Wiping a stray hair out of her face as we lay there the looks we gave each other spoke of the fact we were content, happy and at peace. This would be the first of many times this amazing woman would show me what real passion and ecstasy is all about.

12