Our First Time Together...At Work!

Story Info
A story about first time sex - in the office.
3.7k words
4.59
13.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. Today I woke up to feelings and emotions like I've never experienced in years. My mind was racing, it was filled with erotic thoughts and images, and my libido felt like that of an 18-year-old kid, and it all happened because yesterday at work I took a risk and kissed a coworker.

It's important to know that we are both married...to other people. And we're both unhappy with our situations. But this morning, as I got ready to go to work, I had no idea of what to expect. We've become close friends in the months since she started there; but are we ready to risk our marriages based on one passionate embrace? I decided that I was going in to work today with an open mind, and no expectations, and I'll let destiny dictate how the day turns out.

Never did I think "I'm going to work today and I'm going to fuck my coworker." I just started to test this little experiment on Susan a few days ago. And it all started very playfully, with a little kiss on the neck when I hugged her bye, and little comments whispered into her ear here and there.

How far am I willing to take this? I wondered. And, how far would she let me go before shutting me down? We are coworkers, and we were at work. Our boss and our other coworkers were planning on being out for a few days, so Susan - our accountant - and I would be the only ones who'd be at work during this time, as work slows down and our company quietly rolls into the hot summer months.

My mind wandered from scenario to scenario all morning as I got ready and drove to work. I'm careful to mask my excitement while still at home with my wife. But after I get in my car I began to rub my cock through my pants using slow but firm strokes as different snapshots of Susan flip through my head.

Never did I expect to find myself in such a difficult situation, but I did bring it on myself. There are a handful of reasons why I took this treacherous step. And not lost among them are the facts that Susan is a beautiful woman with bright, sparkling eyes, an incredible smile, and a nice, firm, shapely body. She and I had become good friends in the last few months. Working for a small company, we became close just by talking over lunch in our company's kitchen. We became even closer when I escalated things a little and began giving her friendly hugs when I would leave each day.

Both our friendship and our physical contact ramped up in the weeks leading up to today. I began augmenting the relatively friendly, two-pats-and-a-squeeze type of hugs that I had been giving her, to ones where my arms and hands had dropped to her lower back when we hugged goodbye each afternoon. Often, I would let out a low-key "mmmm" when I pulled her tight. And then I started giving her a quick peck on the cheek. I did it as a small signal to let her know that I thought she was beautiful and that I would be interested in case anything was to progress. And progress it did. But yesterday I pushed the limits once again.

It was the end of the day, so I went into Susan's office to tell her goodbye since I had to work late in preparation for our boss and co-workers being out of the office for a few days. I gave her the new lower-back hug, but this time, instead of kissing her cheek or even aiming for her neck, I turned her face towards mine and went straight for her lips. We kissed deep, our tongues exploring the crevasses of each other's mouths for what seemed like an eternity but was only seconds.

I could tell I caught her off guard. Even though she reciprocated my advances she was still a little tense. I don't know if she was surprised that a married man just planted one on her in the workplace; or if she was taken aback by my forwardness since I progressed from an innocent hug to a deep, soulful embrace in a matter of days. But I got my answer - along with much more - when she came back in just minutes later, walked to my desk, and asked for "one more for the road."

I knew at least some of the same carnal desires I was experiencing were flowing through her mind as well.

We had definitely crossed the line between "friends" and "coworkers" at this point, but little did I realize that we were about to obliterate that boundary completely. Until now, I was simply enjoying the attention of a beautiful, younger woman. And I believed that she was appreciative of my attention too. But, as it turns out, Susan was just as excited about the promise of what would come as me. I just didn't have a clue - yet.

This morning, we both arrived at work early, and she looked magnificent. She wore a pressed white shirt that was tied into a loose knot at the waist, a fitted black and white skirt that stopped about mid-thigh, and a pair of matching black pumps which displayed the outstanding definition of her muscular legs. My heart pounded as I moved to sit in Susan's car as we waited for the boss' husband, Stephen, to come unlock the building for us.

I was hesitant to start too much, not only because I was weary of getting caught, but because we hadn't even had the opportunity to talk about the two kisses from the day before. But there was too much electricity and excitement to deny. Something big was about to happen. And if it were to go down anything like the incredible libidinous loop that kept running through my mind, there would be little room for turning back.

Sure, plenty of people throughout history have had a one-night stand with a co-worker and pulled it off, but Susan and I had already formed a deep friendship. This meant that there would certainly be some sort of feelings should we proceed; and, because of all our prior talks, we were both well aware of each other's unhappy home situations and the dangers this might carry.

Still, I raised my hand and placed it on the back of her neck, and gently pulled her toward me. Susan picked up on the queue, leaning in and allowing our lips to lock once again. Here we sat in her car, each of us making moment-by-moment decisions - not with our minds, but with the electric lust that was building between us.

But, for now, we kept things light and fun. A few minutes later we spotted Stephen's car coming down the street, so we collected ourselves, straightened any disheveled clothing to look less conspicuous, and Susan reapplied her lipstick just as he arrived.

Once inside, both of us had some immediate work to take care of. But, while I was still busy, only about an hour into the day I noticed that Susan had moved from her office to our boss's office, which was only about 20 feet away from me, and on the other side of a loft wall that had a small window facing my art area, allowing us to communicate but still providing our boss with her privacy.

After a few more minutes of work, I walked into the office where Susan was sitting in a tall, waist-high, desk chair and asked "How about another kiss?" She didn't say anything, and she didn't need to. Sliding off the edge of the chair and onto her feet, Susan flashed her big, bright eyes at me and gave me an incredibly sexy, sly smile. I clutched her face with both hands and stepped into her as she grasped my waist. Our mouths met in an embrace - that was far more sensual than any of those before - and both of us became very much aware that this time it was leading somewhere significant.

In an instant, a quick compilation of my recent fantasies of her flashed through my mind, and I could feel all of my sexuality and desire for her pouring out through our embrace. I felt Susan relax and melt a little into my arms as she returned my kiss with heated excitement.

As our tongues enthusiastically explored each other, I turned her head to the right and I kissed, sucked, and licked my way down the nape of her neck and then to her ear. My tongue swirled around the inside of her ear where it elicited her gasps and moans. I began nibbling on her outer ear and then down to the lobe, where I gently bit and tugged until she giggled with girlish delight.

"Woo. It's getting a little hot in here, isn't it?" Susan stated, waiving her hands up by her face.

As our embrace continued, my hands began to softly but forcibly explore Susan's shapely body. She showed her approval by digging her nails into my back and pulling me closer with each clasp of my hands. Feeling my way over her clothes, I explored her perky, firm breasts, let my hands travel down her back and onto her firm round ass, and slid up her skirt where I rubbed her pussy through her dainty, sexy panties.

I kissed my way down her neck to her chest, just above where her blouse was buttoned. As I slowly and softly kissed and licked my way back up the front of her neck, tracing my way back to her mouth, I unhooked the two uppermost buttons on her shirt. I slipped my hand inside her bra, cupped her breast, and ever-so-gently pinched her growing nipple between my middle and ring fingers. She showed her approval by releasing a little groan and gently biting my bottom lip, clearing the way for me to finish unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra.

Her breasts were beautiful. The soft, tanned skin smoothly rounded its way towards her silver dollar-size aromas which, by now, boasted firm and pointed nipples that protruded to about a half-an-inch.

After a few minutes of play and savage kissing, I wrestled myself away from her hungry lips and took her breast into my mouth, cupping it with one hand and circling the tip with my tongue while she took two of my fingers from my other hand and slipped them into her mouth and sensually caressed them.

I centered my attention on her tits, massaging and licking each nipple and delighting in how pointed and firm they were getting. I also became more excited as she clutched my hair and pulled my head into her heaving chest. I looked up toward her eyes and noticed how each of her breasts glimmered with a hint of saliva in the dim spotlights of our boss's office. She looked absolutely angelic.

I again kissed my way up her chest and neck and back to her waiting mouth where our tongues couldn't seem to get enough of one another. I moved my hand from her tit and slid it slowly down her stomach. I found the bottom of her skirt, raise it ever so slightly, and this time I slip her panties to the side and immediately feel the wetness and welcomeness of her pussy as it embraced my fingers and invited me inside.

I hesitated to enter her just yet, instead encircling her hole and running my extremity up her silky slit and skimming over her clit, where I hovered momentarily. I felt her body jump each time I touched her button, but I still took my time to appreciate her entire pussy, from her neatly trimmed bush to the folds of her lips. Her knees seemed to weaken.

"My God, I want to eat your pussy," I whisper in her ear.

And a split-second later I watch her wiggle her hips from side to side and her panties fall to the floor.

Without another word I quickly dropped to my knees, hiked her short skirt up to her hips and kissed my way down her stomach. Susan raised one foot, propped it up on the footrest under the desk, laid one hand on the top of my head, and opened her legs to welcome my fervent face.

I grasped her taught thigh with one hand and used the other to stimulate her already wet snatch as I began to lap at the juices that had already begun to drip down her leg. I felt her smooth, supple pussy open up and accept my tongue as it made its way inside for the first time. And, just moments after, she gasped and shuttered as my tongue made her cum for the very first time.

Susan had firmly grasped my head with both hands and was eagerly anticipating every movement of my tongue. Her moans and thrusts matched the cadence of my mouth with her sighs and movements becoming louder and more pronounced until I could tell she was about to cum again. I focused my attention on her clit - flicking her love button faster and faster. I spread my fingers, allowing my index finger to stimulate her asshole.

It was only seconds until her sighs of appreciation turned into screams of satisfaction. That's when I plunged my middle digit up her tight anal opening and pushed my pointer finger against her G-spot, sending her into a flinching, gasping, and shouting orgasm. Susan let go of my head to grab the desk to steady herself. Meanwhile, I wrapped both of my arms under her thighs to help hold her up and also pull her pussy toward my face. I slowly licked at her now-drenched slit until her orgasm subsided.

With a sheepish grin, I slowly rose from the floor, kissing my way back up her body, leaving a light trail of her love juices from my chin up to her mid-drift, stomach, and breast until I reached her mouth. She simply said "oh, my god" and kissed me with the deepest, wettest kiss; as if she was trying to lick every last drop of her juices from my face and mouth.

Suddenly, she had become the more aggressive one. Her kisses had become more powerful and her hands more adventuresome. She was pulling me in tight to kiss me, her hands rubbing my chest and playing with my nipples, and it didn't take long until she was rubbing my dick through my jeans.

"Now it's my turn," she said as she kissed and licked my neck, and I was more than ready.

I undid my pants, and she helped me pull them off. Susan knelt before me, stroking my cock. She looked up at me with her bright blue eyes and big smile and I automatically laid one of my hands on top of her head, silently signaling her that it was time to dive in. Her warm, wet mouth was simply amazing. One of her hands juggled my balls and the other stroked my shaft as her head slowly but steadily bobbed up and down.

Susan seemed to know just how to suck my dick. Her moans of excitement and pleasure translated to a tremendous vibrating blow job. And to make things even hotter, she began rubbing her tits and tugging on her nipples, something that I wasn't accustomed to during sex because my wife didn't believe in touching your own body. Then, grasping my cock with one hand, she reached down between her legs with the other and began feverishly rubbing her clit and playing with her pussy. The sight of this, combined with the fact that she was devouring my dick, pushed me dangerously close to the point where I was going to explode.

Susan's mouth was magnificent. She needed no coaching, and she definitely had plenty of desire. The toughest thing for me to do was to not get too aggressive as I fucked her beautiful face and to keep from cumming for as long as possible.

Finally, as I felt the jizz building up in my balls, I pulled her up by the shoulders, looked her in the eyes, and said "I'm not ready to cum, I want to fuck you." And she agreed.

We shed all our remaining clothes and continued kissing and fondling each other. I turned her around, grabbed her lightly but forcefully by the back of the neck, and leaned her over the counter-high desk. "My god, you're so sexy," I whispered in her ear as I stepped forward and lined my cock up with her pussy. No sooner did my tool enter her box than Susan pushed backward hard against me impaling herself on my dick. We both moaned in delight.

My hands explored her hips, back, and shoulders as she bucked back wildly against me and I pounded into her. I pulled out of her momentarily, trying to better align my 6'3" body and her 5'4" frame, so I lifted one of her legs and placed it on the 12"-high footrest on the desk, opening her legs and slightly spreading her pussy and providing a much better angle for entry.

This time, as I slowly inched my member back in, I was pleased to discover Susan reaching a hand between her legs, ready to squeeze my cock and rub my balls with each slow, deep stroke. Having trouble holding off a cum explosion but trying to extend our session, I suggested we move into the adjoining office, which had a small leather loveseat and a soft shag rug on the concrete floor.

I positioned Susan on the edge of the loveseat where I could kneel in front of her. I raised one of her legs and again planted my face in her pussy which was now hot from all the sex but still dripping with her juices. But she only let me play there momentarily before rolling to her knees. It was obvious where she wanted me but still caught me by surprise when she grabbed me by the scruff of my neck, looked at me directly in the eyes, and said "I want you to fuck me."

Dirty talk wasn't something I had heard in more than 10 years, and she wasn't bashful in proclaiming such, so I was going to follow her directions. Again, I positioned myself behind her, rubbed my manhood up and down her slit a couple of times, and then pushed it all the way in.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "God you feel good inside me."

I looked at her body, arms spread wide, her tits pushed against the black leather, and her ass rising and jiggling each time I powered into her.

"Oh, Jesus, fuck me," she encouraged me as our bodies rhythmically banged into one another in a symphony of sexual pleasure.

"Holy shit your pussy feels amazing," I stammered back as I pumped away at her cum-soaked hole, feeling as if I could barely speak.

Then I decided I would take my first real risk of the day. I never planned on or expected things to go as far as they did. And I certainly didn't wake up thinking "I'm going to cheat on my wife today." So when the idea of anal entered my mind I quickly decided I would press my luck.

Anal wasn't something that was even talked about at my house let alone be it up for discussion. That would have elicited a couple of weeks in the doghouse. So given the fact that Susan had let me slide a finger up her ass about an hour earlier I was at least confident that it wasn't going to bring things to a screeching halt.

So I slowly eased out of her, and she raised onto her elbows, still bent over the loveseat. I moved forward, slid my cock up and down her slit once more to wetten the head, and then lined it up with her tight little asshole. She didn't say anything. I slowly pushed forward and her back arched slightly. I continued slowly pushing my rod inside her, but only until I got the head all the way in. Then I stopped.

I was going to let her get used to having my cock in her ass before proceeding, but then I felt her hips as she pushed backward. I couldn't believe this was happening. We started slowly rocking back and forth, keeping time with each other as my dick inched in a little more with each move. But it didn't take long until I was pumping my shaft into her as hard and as far as I could. Susan had reached down and was playing with her clit, which was pushing me to the edge just watching her. Then she turned her head, grinned her big, beautiful grin, gritted her teeth, and groaned "oh yeah, fuck that ass baby."

It only took a few more minutes before I was ready to cum, but I didn't want the first time to be in her ass. I pulled out of her tight rear end and thrust forward, straight into her sweltering, dripping mound.

"Oh God, I'm about to cum," I muttered, knowing I wasn't going to be able to hold off again following the anal sex.

"Yeah, fuck me harder baby," Susan moaned. "I want you to cum inside me."

With her hips firmly in hand, I pounded into her with all my might, feeling her slide up and down every inch of my dick as she tightened her ass and thighs. That milking motion sent us both over the top, causing us to both cum together with loud expressions of relief and excitement. Spent, we collapsed in a sweaty pile both of us too tired from more than two hours of erotic activity. Eventually, we pulled apart from one another after I softened and cum started dripping from her pussy. It was time to get dressed and clean up just in case any clients stopped by unexpectedly.