All Comments on 'A Changed Life Ch. 02'

by ingarlm

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
A winner

Your stories rock. Really like the romantic and erotic storyline. Imagination and anticipation make for breathless moments . I have had a few reading. Look forward to your continuing the story.

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
another...

great chapter as always...can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
OMG

I usually don't leave a comment unless it is the final or climatic chapter but I feel the need to tell you how amazing your story is! Please please please keep it up, it is truly spectacular.

WatercrazyWatercrazyabout 15 years ago
thank you

for another great chapter. I love your stories but now i just wanted to tell you that the lenght and the content of this chapter were just perfect. I dont remember when something i read left me with such a great feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
*Sigh...*:)

Such a wonderful piece... Again. This one just makes me feel so warm, cuddley and loved. Its got the wow-factor... Cute, if thats what you can call it. I was probably looking goofy sitting with this huge smile one my face the whole time. Thank you...

Cat

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Loved it

This chapter was as good as all the others I've read from you. This is such a sweet and romantic story and it leaves me feeling satisfied and happy :) After reading A New Life, I never thought Mark would be so romantic...

Kazehana552Kazehana552over 13 years ago

I love Charlie's and Mark's story. Its so bright and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful start

Not my usual read, but have to say I love this story its very romantic. Please keep writing you have a beautiful way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
the question of a lifetime

When do you trust?

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 10 years ago
Excellent...excellent question

Trust............hummmm.... an interesting issue for all life levels.

Something very precious, but often taken for granted and callously

tossed away without thought. Interesting sub-point the author

makes without pushing your nose in it. Charlie is justified in his suspiciousness

of Mark's behaviors, past and present.

One has to be aware of the value of TRUST in order to demand

it in relationship.....any relationship.

When you have given it and had it violated once or repeatedly;

you lose the willingness to try again. Loss of trust impacts

large. So the question of when to trust depends on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

i love looking at hot guys with a nice bulge , i am always looking . like to day in the super market morrissons , i was eyeing a guy fucking hunk of a guy and his asked what i was looking at and i said him . i said he was dishy and sexy. i thought i was going to get punched till he smiled. then he said sorry but i am straight. my reply was so was my husband .when i met him. that was 18 years ago. i did say he was hot , no harm in looking at a straight who had a massive hard on when he walked away lol...

1moeannie1moeannieabout 5 years ago
I love the romance.

Your character development is wonderful. You set up the chase beautifully. I'm glad you chose this forum for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous