A Changing Dynamic

Story Info
Bisexual cuckolding of a feminised man by his girlfriend.
9k words
4.57
40.3k
42
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was where I was supposed to be, kneeling by the bed, when I heard the lock being turned and laughter from the main door. A warm heat of embarrassment ran through me when I realised there were two voices, just as my girlfriend had said there would be. My legs shuffled restlessly as I forgot about the aching both from my knees and from my caged, moist cock between them; I was now much more aware of the unfamiliar masculine voice that preceded my mistress's familiar giggling. The buttplug that she would choose for me on nights like this had always matched the girth of the lover she brought home, and then some. The one I wore now was the largest in her collection.

My girlfriend, who was also my mistress, had given me just enough chain for me to reach the bathroom of her playroom as well as the vanity and closet in the corner. I had been ordered to be shaven everywhere save for the hair on my head - just above shoulder length, androgynous fem the way most of her men liked me - dressed in my own choice of feminine lingerie and makeup. There would be no slacking in how I presented myself, she had made abundantly clear; I will be assessed by her and her lover on how feminine I appeared and punished or rewarded accordingly.

Tonight the black heels I wore gave way to fine fishnet stockings climbing up my thighs to end in a shocking red garterbelt, beneath which lay embroidered maroon crotchless panties through which hung my penis. Trapped within a tight chastity cage and sealed by the PA piercing at it's crest, it swung with each movement of mine and reminded me of the control i was under. My navel was visible below the high cut lingerie and showcased the jewelry that hung from it's piercing. The upperwear itself was made of fine meshed lace that teased my pointed, pierced nipples, the ring piercings connected by a silver chain that hung limp halfway to my navel. I moaned gently whenever the chain would swing too fast, the pull sending waves through my somewhat plump breasts; the chain had been a direct order from my mistress for tonight and I wondered what that would mean for me.

For makeup I had chosen a dark blue lipstick for contrast, along with mascara and eyeliner. I was both impressed and embarrassed by how attractive I looked in the mirror; my mistress had instructed me generally on makeup, but it was my own passion for it that had brought me here. Finally was the rough leather collar around my neck that held a heavy padlock joining it to a chain, the key to which my mistress had hung across the room on the door handle along with my chastity keys. Both had been sadistically kept only a few feet out of reach; I had found that out quite miserably after an extended attempt. In fact I was quite certain now that she hadn't left it there by accident, but intentionally to make me feel the failure of trying to reach it while it dangled enticingly.

I had thought about plenty in the past 3 hours where she had left me locked in her playroom chained to the king sized, leather and metal studded bed at the end. She had, both for my safety and for her pleasure, left a phone for me to use during the wait. Everything in it except the phone app and a messaging app was password locked. The phone app was there to receive instructions from my mistress, as well as contact her in an emergency. The messaging app was for her to text me, but more importantly to send me pictures and videos while I waited.

She had first sent me pictures of the S&M club she was visiting, showing the muscular arm of her friend that she leaned on along with a good view of her beautiful figure, her breasts and tattooed shoulders bare in her shapeful signature munch outfit and her tongue poking out mockingly from her wide smile. What seemed to be a play collar was around her neck. The next picture was of a dinner spread around a table, while paraphernalia on the wall and prior experience told me that she was now within the club. The food on display was exquisite and made me almost drool looking at it, and I knew she had sent it to me for that very reason. A few of her friends were around the table and some that I recognised from when they had come home with my mistress before waved to me in the picture; that made me smile a bit.

What I received next was a video; in it I saw my mistress kneeling, with only the play collar on and wrist restraints tying her hands above her head to the wall behind her while one of the most magnificent cocks I had ever seen slid in and out of her mouth. The word "mine" was written in cursive with a marker on her chest and breasts, coming in and out of view as the camera bobbed around the cock and her face. It alternated from fucking her fast to slow and back as slobber coated my mistress's mouth and was drizzling down her chin and breasts all the way down between her spread legs. Her makeup had begun to run from the tears running down her eyes; the dazed, dreamy look in them made me swell and ache.

A thick muscular hand with attractive tattoos, most likely belonging to whoever's cock this was and who was recording, was wrapped around a long balled lock of her hair, and he used it to push his cock in her mouth all the way to the base every now and then. The audio caught every slurp, every bubbling noise and every choke she made perfectly while the subdued club music played in the background. Despite the jealousy and embarrassment of watching my girlfriend like this I watched the video over and over, rocking my hips to the cock's rhythm at the side of the bed while trying to imagine my caged cock had somehow come free and was now able to please itself in someone's mouth like this.

While I was doing so a text came through, "I hope your looking forward to your turn, she showed me pictures of how cute you are and I can't wait," followed by a smile and kiss emoticon.

I was a bit flustered by this and concerned by his size, but my sex betrayed how curious I felt as it twitched eagerly. The next picture I received, almost an hour later, was a close up of a sore reddened pussy, dripping and full to the brim with cum, and that was the last message I had received that night. I spent the next half hour rewatching the video while I knelt by the bed, one hand massaging the plug in an out of me while the other rubbed my cage and balls helplessly for stimulation.

There was beeping from the door as the key code for the electric lock was entered, followed by the jingle of physical keys and sliding bolts. I saw the keys to my cage and chain slide off and fall to the floor as the door handle turned, and as my mistress entered she made a point to step on the keys with her heels, grinding them into the carpet with a big pleased smile on her face and her hands on her hips. She then ignored them as the lay on the floor and strode elegantly towards me as I knelt with my hands behind my back and my head raised. She crouched in front of me, eyeing a dark stain on the carpet where I had dripped precum from my cage. She had redone her makeup.

"Did you enjoy the show sweetie?" she cooed, as I nodded in reply immediately. "Then it's your lucky day! Because I'm going to be giving you a behind the scenes look."

She rose and slowly slid off her panties, revealing a curious curved contraption that hung from her vagina.

"Head back, tongue out," she said commandingly.

I did so, and she moved closer until her crotch and the device that hung from it was just above my open mouth and tongue. The strong smell of her sex, a blend of sweat, cum and her own fluids, overwhelmed me. Having being kept in chastity for over two weeks now I felt intoxicated, my hips shaking slightly and my cage spasming with the thought, sight and smell of her short pubes and shapely thighs. They were reddened just like in the picture; most likely from vigorous sex with her contemporary, of whom I was now helplessly jealous.

Yet the sight of him, just barely visible from beside her legs, made me realise I was no competitor. He was a head taller than me, built like an athlete with well defined pectorals and arms that were almost twice the thickness of mine; mine were fit and shapely, but his were built further. His face was handsome, yet seemed relaxed and friendly; he smiled confidently and locked eyes with me as he leaned against the door. I immediately looked away, a shy smile on my face and embarrassment welling within me at him seeing me like this, feminised and chained while he had taken my girlfriend out.

My mistress, once she felt like she was in position, was beginning to peel away the contraption which now seemed to have been a dam of sorts that painlessly stuck to the skin and sealed in her pussy. As it pulled away thick globules of cum began to slide past its edges and bubbled out of her, right onto my tongue. She was bent over, watching the scene with a pleased expression on her face.

"I asked him to save up for a week," she began, lowering her hips and rubbing against my tongue as she did. "You should have seen the things he did to me... not just against the wall, but elsewhere too."

She mused on, now casually grinding her hips against my lips. My face was already covered in cum and her hands were in my hair, holding me in place like I was a rag for her to clean up with.

"He had me bent over the leather horse... arms and legs tied," She pinched my nose, her voice getting louder and more intense. "He whipped my thighs, kissed me deep."

I swallowed some of the cum noisily, but even more blobs drained out of her to replace it.

"He fucked me while he pulled my hair and slapped my ass just the way I want it, before filling me with his hot sticky load," she added as she pulled away.

Thick tendrils of vaginal fluid, semen and saliva trailed her crotch to my face and hung from my outstretched tongue; semen caked around my lips and ran down my chin. My makeup was ruined with the blue lipstick having left smears both along my face and around the edges of her vagina, and the mascara had run when I had shed a few tears from her pinching my nose. I drooled as I kept my tongue out, afraid to pull it back in without her order. She had stepped back and had her arms on her hips again while she admired her handiwork. Then she crouched again, looking me right in the eye.

"He came in me twice more after that," she said, grinning sadistically. "So pull your tongue back in, swallow his cum and let him know what you think about that."

I swallowed the remaining cum in my mouth. Thoughts rose in my head, some of jealousy, but the overwhelming arousal from being in this position dominated my mind.

"Thank you.. sir... for pleasing my girlfriend and mistress," I said, panting.

My voice was weak and broken, I was still catching my breath and weighing the embarrassment of the words I was about to say.

"Thank you sir for taking her out for dinner and... fucking her the way she deserves to be fucked," I was louder now, making sure to shift so that he could see my face while I kept my eyes on his shoes. He was walking over slowly. "Thank you for having her share your cum with me after you were done taking her however you liked."

My head lowered as far as it could as I finished. I was flushing in embarrassment, and yet once again my throbbing dick betrayed how I really felt. I was overwhelmed with ecstasy from learning about how the woman I loved dined out while I was chained to her bed and dressed to the specifications of her lovers. I couldn't be happier knowing that she had been dominated by another man and had taken his cock any which way they pleased. My chest heaved and my heart raced from eating his cum out of her after she had cuckolded me. I was both ashamed and excited for what was left to come.

While she crouched beside me he had reached us and was now standing just behind her. His huge hand reached up over her shoulder and wrapped around her neck, making her moan softly and lose her balance. She knelt, awkwardly at first, but then straightened to a prim position with her palms flat on her thighs. I watched and knew, a bit painfully, that this wasn't the first time he had made her kneel like this, as he casually slid his tattooed fingers into her mouth. He had made her practice kneeling a certain way that he liked, and I grew even more jealous imagining her being trained in other ways by him on their own time while I was either at work, at home or being subject to some elaborate torture of her or one of her many friend's design after being lent to them.

She told me in detail sometimes, and my imagination would put together the scenes in my mind as she did. The last time she did so it was a description of her riding him in his bed the morning after a night of sleeping together, after he had had her practice blowing him the whole night before. I remembered how I was kneeling in front of her, locked in chastity while she sat on the bed, fully naked with her whole body on display, demonstrating the exact ways she had rolled her tongue around his cock using one of my dildos. She went into extensive detail about how she was now conditioned to alternate between sucking his head, shaft and balls whenever he whipped her. All of this while she played with my cage using her feet and slid the dildo in and out of her mouth, my mind almost shattering under her sadism as the swelling between my legs got her toes wet from my leaking. It didn't matter that she enjoyed submitting to other men; she had made it abundantly clear that I will never be one of them, for she knew how deep down I was "a little submissive cuckold who enjoys being owned". I admired and loved the way she could keep both sides together as even now while he choked and violated her mouth with the fingers of both his hands she had moved one hand to my caged dick, gripping my balls like a vice. I winced but kept watching her, drool running down her mouth and her face in heat.

"Amazing, isn't she?" the man's voice came down from above, but I kept my gaze lowered.

"Yes sir, she is," I replied politely.

He laughed and made me fluster again in embarrassment. One of his hands loosed itself and began zipping down his trousers, and I watched her eyes go eagerly to the boxers underneath. His bulge was enormous, almost stretching out from under his boxers. I tried closing my legs to hide my modestly sized cage, yet my mistress would have none of that; she squeezed down on my balls to the point of pain, and I spread my legs again so she would ease her grip. He had unsheathed his cock and it hung at the side of my mistress's head, it's length longer than her face. Her eyes were dreamy and dazed again, just like in the humiliating video he had sent me; she turned her head and began taking the shaft in her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down its length, while her hand ran up and down my cage and balls in mockery. Her other hand was now playing with her clit in circles; small dark drops from the dripping of her pussy had stained the carpet beneath it.

"You two look just alike," he said thoughtfully as he moved to stand at her side.

She was now in a position to wrap her lips around the head of his cock and did so just after she gave it a spittle covered kiss. As she began blowing him fully she wrapped her fingers around my cage and was now stroking it, as if she was giving me a handjob. It was agony, watching her mouth move over a cock while mine throbbed in confusion. Precum was overflowing from the tip of my PA, and even drops of clogged up cum were dripping from it.

"Not to mention your both ruining the carpet," he was sitting on the bed now, his hand on her head. "She's got one hand on her pussy, and another on your clit. Don't you agree?"

I was in a daze from all the stimulation and sensual confusion of watching her suck his cock while carelessly playing with my cage. It sunk me into a defeated, dominated headspace as my ego was flattened like an insect under the heel of their whims.

"Yes sir, I'm thankful for having my wet clit played with," I moaned out in an airy tone, too far in submission for my pride to have any hold.

If his goal was to dominate me alongside her, shove me headfirst into submission and break my will, then he had won. He felt it too and smiled.

"I love how adorable it is," He said while staring at my cage; my "clit" twitched at the words. "Is your pussy just as cute?"

I nodded eagerly, and now ventured a shy glance up from the floor at him; he was smiling quite kindly, seemingly pleased by the response. My body moved on autopilot in response, and I leaned on my arms and turned around the other way before lowering my head to the floor and arching my back. The chain linking my nipples swung around as I did, making me moan. Once my face was pressed into the carpet I reached around past my red garters and placed my hands on my ass, spreading them gently while taking care not to let the plug fall out. I imagined how I must look right now in red lingerie, black heels and fishnet, head down and plugged ass raised without even being ordered to do so while my dripping pierced cock hung limply in a cage between legs shaven out of obedience; all in front of a man who was getting his dick eagerly sucked by my girlfriend and mistress who only even teases me with the thought of her lips getting close to my cock on special occasions.

The thought almost made me cum as my dick seized up in that familiar way, yet only a long stream of clear pre-cum dripped down. I was shaken out of my daze when a hard slap landed on my outstretched butt, an embarrassing, high pitched moan leaving my lips.

"I know your excited, slut, but I don't remember telling you to show me yet," his voice was more stern now and it frightened me a bit.

"I'm sorry sir," I rearranged myself to the previous position when he didn't object to it, and I was back to watching my mistress choking on his cock.

Not for long however, as he pulled her head away slowly, leaving more trails. Drool was dripping down my mistress's face, but her makeup was more intact this time.

"I think you've been a bit rude sweetie," he said to her as his fingers wrapped around her neck. Then he bent down to kiss her before pulling away.

"Your little lady here has been left alone, with nothing to do," he said, glancing at me as he did. She turned to look at me as well and smiled, an erotic expression on her face with her eyes still dazed and slobber around her lips

"She's used to that, don't worry," she said, licking her lips seductively between her words. "It even turns her on."

I swelled in my cage and nodded quickly, feeling embarrassed. His hands were playing with her hair now as I looked on, jealousy burning through my submissive haze ever so slightly yet nowhere near enough to break it. I sat there with my eyes down, yet my waiting was interrupted when his hand reached over to my chest. He reached under my red lace dress and looped his finger around the chain connecting my nipple rings, pulling it towards him gently yet steadily. The chain straightened first then began to grow taut, the ring piercings pulling on my sensitive breasts. I moaned, audibly loud and high pitched again, as I slowly bent over the more he pulled. He stopped just as I reached my peak and my nipples felt like they couldn't stretch any more; the rings were horizontal at that point, my breasts looked like A cups. He flicked the chain a few times, enjoying my helpless moaning.

"When did you get your boyfriend's nipples pierced?" he said to my mistress, who was leaning on his leg affectionately.

"Six months after I became his full time mistress. About a month after I started keeping him in chastity almost permanently," I looked at her as she said so, and she smiled fondly. "I'm having so much fun! Decorating him, training him..." she spaced out dreamily as she spoke.

She reached over and cupped my balls again, massaging them gently. Her thumb was rubbing the PA lock that caged me, sending tremors through my crotch.