A Changing Dynamic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The PA was a few months after that, my favourite one yet. I just loved how he was so submissive to me at that point that he practically begged me to pierce his cock. Isn't that right, cuck?" she said as she tightened her grip slightly.

"Yes mistress, I'm still so grateful to you-" I was interrupted by another flick of the chain that made me moan as they both giggled.

Embarrassed, I started over. "I'm still so grateful to you for letting me submit to you and for piercing my dick."

She wasn't wrong, I had in fact begged when she had briefly mentioned the idea. The thought of her attaching a leash, a cage or even just a ring to my cock had been too exhilarating to ignore.

"Aren't you glad you had it done? I think it looks cute, '' he tightened the chain even more. He raised his foot and moved it between my legs, pressing it against my balls.

"Coupled with everything else he's like your obedient, kinky little girlfriend now," he said with a beaming smile, locking eyes with my girlfriend who was smiling back. He leaned down and kissed her again, with tongue this time. They made out for a whole minute. When he pulled away, he looked back towards me.

"Move closer little lady," his tone had that firm rigidness again and I obeyed immediately, shuffling my knees towards his hand. I was eager to lower the strain on my nipples but he had other plans, creeping his hand further back as I moved closer, until the chain had reached the base of his cock. By then my face was right up against the wide girth of his tip, my lips only an inch away.

"I told you I was excited for this, didn't I?" he said with a smile, reaching his hand behind my head and firmly grasping a lock of hair before pulling me in for a kiss. My lips coiled around his as my emotions grew blurry, the passion of the kiss furthering my submissive timidness. As he pulled away further thoughts crept in, urges not just for the cock in front of me but also for the man who has been dominating my girlfriend that made my jealousy grow confused. The thought of being at the mercy of two cruel, beautiful dominants was now seeping into my mind, and I didn't know what to make of it. Yet what was clear was what I wanted and needed now.

"Please may I suck your cock sir?" the words came out of my mouth blurred together.

"What was that sweetie?" he said before glancing at my girlfriend with a grin on his face. She grinned back, pleased with herself.

"Please may I suck your cock?" I said again, clearly this time.

"My cock? You want to suck the same cock that was inside your girlfriend earlier tonight?" he spoke in a tone of mock disbelief, his eyes locked on mine. I held the gaze for once, despite being dazed.

"Yes sir," I replied, trying to sound as pleading as possible.

He simply grinned back, and then held my head by the hair again and slid his cock into my open mouth. I was worried for a moment as I hadn't processed the sheer girth; it was over an inch wide even at the tip and widened further down. He seemed prepared for this however and pushed it in further. I held back my gag reflex which made my mistress clap her hands quietly with pride. I had taken about half of his length when he began to pull back, reaching the tip before starting again. I kept the rhythm by myself this time, the chain on top of his penis loosening and tightening in alternation made my nipples drown in stimulation.

"Don't think I'm done with you baby," I heard my mistress say from behind me. I hadn't noticed she had moved there in my stupor, yet now felt her nails running up and down my back.

"I should make sure your nice and loose for later; wouldn't want any surprises, would we?" her hands slid down my back.

Smack! A blow came down on my cheek, quickly followed by others in quick succession. It reddened under the blows as she alternated between one cheek and the other as I began moaning into his cock. Once I was reddened to her preferences she stopped and moved down to the large plug, gently pulsing it in and out. Then, with gentle steady pressure she began to pull it out completely. There was some resistance but the extensive lubrication made it give away, making a perverse popping sound on exit. I imagined how big the gape must be, my anus dilating and contracting in alternation after finally being released from the plug.

I heard the noise of a bottle cap being popped and the splurt of a gel or liquid being poured. A coldness began to spread down there around my helpless hole, from what I assumed was my mistress's lubricated fingers. I could barely feel it when one finger entered and felt the same when another came in, rubbing the edges of my gape. A slight fullness was there when her third finger entered me, and finally some tightness when the fourth did. She began moving her fingers in and out, gently testing how far I could stretch. I was moaning so loud now that I stopped sucking, his cock escaping my lips as my voice rose. Not for long however as he reached over and closed his hand around my neck, choking me gently. My moans were helplessly contained as I grew slightly faint headed, my dazed eyes on his. He didn't have to say a word as I immediately began sucking again, his hand now squeezing the back of my neck.

My mistress had almost slid her fingers to the base at this point and began massaging my prostate. Once again I was far too overwhelmed to move my head and lips, but his hand kept my mouth from fleeing his dick. I moaned helplessly into it as it sloshed around. Mistress noticed and stopped, pulling her fingers out of me.

"I think she's ready for you," I heard her say over my shoulder.

He slid my head back and dislodged his cock from my mouth, seemingly taking a moment to admire his handiwork. I felt drool running down my chin and coagulate around my lips. Clear mascara trails from my tears had reached my jaw. I felt like a slut, well used and showing it. He lowered his head and locked eyes with me.

"You know what, I think she is," he said with a bit of pride.

He kisses me again, this time aggressively, with tongue. One of his hands began running through my hair, gentle not to get caught in my curls as he played with it. His thumb was on my cheek, his palms and fingers caressing my neck as I closed my eyes. The kiss violated me even more than his cock had, for it once again filled my head with thoughts of submission, now mixed with how it felt so good to be miniscule and well kept in his big hands. When he stopped kissing me and pulled away gently, my eyes stayed closed and submerged in a daze. I rubbed my face against his hands for a moment before I opened my eyes again. I saw his face was still close to mine, and he was smiling.

"Adorable," he said in a completely different tone, soft and vulnerable. His eyes were now half dazed, as if he was slightly overwhelmed himself. It made me flustered just as much as the kiss had.

"Come here," he then said, guiding me by the hair to the bed.

I wobbled a bit as my knees adjusted from kneeling for so long. He seemed to notice, moving one hand to my waist and supporting me while the other guided my head onto one of the pillows at the head of the bed. I now stared up at him and my mistress, who was resting her head on the bed and absolutely beaming at me.

Once I was settled he readjusted my arms one by one with one hand, so that my unresisting wrists were above my head. The other hand moved gently across my body, following the curves of my stomach and playing with my navel piercing before moving up my chest. He cupped my breast, a finger looping through the nipple ring before he began massaging and rubbing it. My eyes closed as low moans escaped my lips, my head restlessly moving around on the pillow from the sensation. I felt my legs being spread and opened my eyes to see my mistress now sitting on the bed, her hands moving my legs as far apart as possible. She then slid off my heels and let them topple over the side of the bed and tumble on the floor loudly. Then she got up, took off her clothes and moved to the other side of the bed before lying down on the pillow next to mine and spreading her legs the same way.

I stared at her beautiful tattoos, breasts and moist sore pussy; my cock ached badly in its cage at the sight. She noticed it's helpless twitching and giggled, then began running her hand over her breasts and slid some fingers into her pussy just enough for the thick fluids and some leftover semen to stick to it. She pulled it out and I watched thick strands of fluid stretch between her fingers as she scissored her digits teasingly. She then brought the fingers to my lips; I parted them immediately and let her roll her fingers around my tongue. The bitter taste of cum was immediately distinct again even through the sweet taste of her pussy.

I glanced at him and saw that he was leaning back, admiring the view. He had pulled his legs up onto the bed and under him so that he was kneeling on the bed while looking down on me and my mistress with our legs spread for him. When he noticed I was looking he began unbuttoning his shirt, throwing it to the side to reveal more of his olympian physique. His well defined pectorals had several elegant and minimalistic tattoos on them, while his abs were bare. More tattoos slithered down his shoulders, giving his muscular figure a fierce appearance that was offset by his aloof grin and kind eyes. I was embarrassed by how attractive I found him, and how his watching gaze was making me feel. My cock throbbed in its cage.

"Well, would you look at my two sluts side by side," he said as he leaned forwards and reached for the both of us.

One hand began rubbing my mistress's pussy and she began moaning softly. The other was on my cage, fondling it gently. I moaned too, sounding just like my mistress now. Wet precum was drizzling out as he grabbed my cock by the ring around my balls, then squeezed gently while his thumb was running circles around the exposed tip of my cage, stimulating my PA. My hips rocked on the mattress subconsciously as I continued moaning, letting the teasing overwhelm me.

"Now that I've gotten your clit nice and wet..." he said, pausing for a moment and letting go off my dick.

He reached over the side of the bed and down to something on the floor.

A squirting noise gave it away, and I guessed what it was even before the thick dollop of lube on his palm came into view. "It's time to see how happy your pussy is to see me" he said, grinning at me sheepishly.

I felt his palm rub against my entrance, the cold sensation returning momentarily. Then two of his fingers slide into me with ease, carrying most of the lubricant with them as I gasped in pleasure. I felt them move in and out of my ass, pressing against the top and massaging as they went, sending pulses of pleasure through my body. My head went blank when he found my prostate, as if two fingers are all it takes to scrub it clean of thought and replace it with nothing but pleasure.

He knew instantly that he'd found the spot. My arms and legs went limp and I began rocking my hips against his hand while my cock swelled and swayed. My mouth hung open and I could barely see through my unfocused eyes. I heard both him and my mistress giggle at the sight.

"You look like your having fun," my mistress said.

"Mwjes mishthresh," came my jumbled, mumbling moan of a reply, which made them laugh even more.

His fingers slowed their pace, just as I felt two more enter me. He moved them in and out gently which stretched me out, bit by bit. I was now still in pleasure but sober enough to see that he had shuffled himself between my mistress's legs, his shapely member rubbing up and down her lips.

"Lady, look here," he said.

I looked at him subconsciously like I knew exactly that he meant me. The name was embarrassingly growing on me.

"Me and your girlfriend here have had quite a long night, and I've made love to her, slid my cock between her lips, had dinner..." he paused, as if considering the amount of things he'd have to list to be thorough. "I think you get the idea. As you can guess that was all quite exhausting and we don't really feel like doing it anymore tonight. But..."

"While I've had plenty of this here," he gave my girlfriend's pussy a modest slap, the perverse wet noise it made louder than her gasp "I've left a pretty little thing like you with barely any attention, so here's the choice I'm going to give you..."

"I'll slide my cock into your pussy and pound you, right in your G-spot where you like it," he spoke slowly with his face firm, letting each sentence fill my head.

My cock twitched at the thought, remembering how he had milked me just moments ago, how it had filled my head with blinding sensation. I imagined how it would feel to be filled completely. Despite the slight fear around his size remaining, it was an intoxicating thought.

"If..." he paused again and grinned. I saw my mistress was grinning too. "You ask me to slide into your girlfriend one more time tonight," he finished, smiling and staring into me.

There was a pause as the offer bounced around in my thoughts. I saw my mistress gently gyrating her pelvis, rubbing her pussy against the head of his penis. I felt his fingers still working on my hole which was now wide enough to take him quite comfortably as my mistress had clearly planned. I ached when I thought about how they weren't reaching deep enough to stimulate my prostate, that button of overwhelming pleasure.

"Well, I'm waiting," he said with mock impatience, his smile belying his satisfaction with how conflicted I was. Here I was thinking about trading away my girlfriend's body to him so that I could be his sloppy seconds. I swallowed in my throat as I began to form my reply, my mind made up overwhelmingly decisively.

"I want you to pound me," I spurted out, glancing away from his gaze out of embarrassment.

"Properly, lady," he said firmly, the grin remained. My mistress looked pleased as well.

"I want you to fuck my girlfriend's pussy... and then... fuck me in my pussy..." I said, struggling with the words. My humiliation, arousal and complete submission had blended together into this overwhelming new sensation that filled my head and left me grasping for thought.

"Sir... Please." I ended, locking eyes with him again.

He looked at me, pleased.

"I'm such a lucky man tonight, thanks to you lady," he started, sliding into my mistress as he said so. She moaned instantly. He clasped his hand over her mouth, and shushed her.

I was very jealous of the reaction, watching her eyes rolling back and the long drawn out moan escaping slightly through his clasped hands. The merest thoughts of rebellion or a challenge to follow that jealousy were squashed however as his fingers returned to my prostate and began massaging. My body went limp and my head blank, again, and I lay there moaning as he exercised his dominance over me with ease.

"Because thanks to you I get to be king over two gorgeous women tonight," he finally finished."So tell me lady, do you like my fingers in your pussy?"

"Nyes sher," I moaned out, barely coherent at this point.

My mistress reached over with her arm and squeezed her hand around my cage. I felt the shaking of her body, as he pounded her, passing through her arm and swinging it around. I thought about how my cock had been treated tonight, how it had been ignored, stepped on, humiliatingly relegated to be a clit and teased on a whim, a simple footnote of amusement for my mistress and her lover's evening.

I lay there in introspection for a while until I was shaken from it a few seconds after his fingers slowed. I sobered in time to see my girlfriend orgasm explosively, her body spasming from her knees to her pelvis as his cock slowly emerge from inside her with her fluids dripping along its length. He hovered it over her pussy momentarily before he started shuffling towards me, kneeling between my legs and setting his cock down on my panties.

"Slut, secure my little lady's hands," he barked an order to my mistress.

She snapped to attention immediately, lifting my hands and lashing them to discrete cuffs built into the bed frame above my head. Helplessly, I tried seeing if I could wriggle my arm free; the helpless struggle and clanking of chains only added to their amusement. I felt his cock sliding over my hips and my panties in long slow thrusts as I lay on my back, my arms now held in place over my head. I felt the wetness of my mistress's vagina on my skin as his cock left a sticky trail of her juices.

"I love how smooth you are," he said, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs, just above the fishnet leggings. "I was told all about your cleaning routine; regular shaving, lotion, douching" he said the last part with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it sir," I said quietly, wincing against the pain from my cage. Watching his cock move freely, still wet from my mistress's pussy, was nearly unbearable. I imagined how good that must have felt, how long it had been since I'd had the reward of entering her without it being part of one of her elaborate schemes.

"Everyone at the munch knows about you and tonight," my mistress chimed in. She got up, seemingly recovered for the most part, and leaned on his shoulder. I watched them kiss passionately from my position on the bed, their beautiful bodies held together, the tattooed muscles on their shoulders coiling against each other as they went at each other.

The embarrassment rushed through me again when I imagined her talking about me with everyone else while they were out for dinner, and from watching as they made out while towering over me. I felt a hand close around my caged cock and saw he was holding it now, squeezing and rubbing it casually while she wrapped her arms around his neck. The jealousy was overwhelming as I watched them make out, but the shameful arousal I felt was even stronger. My cock filled its cage and dripped from its tip; I wanted someone to kiss me like that and whether it was my mistress or his lover who did it didn't matter anymore. He'd broken me in, I admitted to myself with shame; the fear I felt was gone and now I wanted him just as much as she did.

They stopped kissing and looked down on me, seemingly admiring the view. I felt his cock moving down past my balls and arrive at my stretched asshole, rubbing his head along it's edge slowly.

"How bad do you want me lady?" he said firmly with his eyes locked on mine. One hand was still on my cage stroking it firmly while he gripped my butt with the other.

"Badly, sir," I said, looking away.

"Be more descriptive," he ordered in the same form tone, marching the message home by squeezing my balls gently but firmly. I swallowed before I started with my honest reply.

"I'm really horny from watching you fuck my girlfriend sir, from eating your cum, from having my clit played with, from watching you make out with her and from you kissing me earlier," I spoke clearly but quickly as I listed them out.

"Is that so? My lady likes it when I kiss her?" he said happily, a big grin on his face.

"Yes sir," I said shyly, smiling a bit. "I like it when you call me your "lady" too, sir."

They both laughed a bit as he leaned over and kissed me, while my mistress's hand ran through my hair. He bit my lips and pulled them away a bit as I felt something enter me, making me gasp. I felt his dick slide in practically halfway from the extensive lubrication and preparation my mistress had made me do. On the second thrust after he had pulled it out a bit he reached in completely and I felt his waist around my hip. Then the thrusting started, in and out of me with thick slopping noises, lubricated by the lube from my plug and from my mistress's juices still on his cock. My head began to spin as he hit my prostate just as he had said he would, the blank heady sensation overwhelming me as I laid there getting fucked by my girlfriend's lover. The chains on my restraints and collar chimed as the bed shook from his thrusts.