A Changing Relationship

Story Info
We began as just swingers, but things are changing.
2.6k words
3.49
33.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linde
Linde
101 Followers

We had been to swinger parties before. Hotel parties, house parties, swinger clubs; hell, we've even hosted parties ourselves. So, we were not new to the swinger lifestyle. Generally, it was the same. My wife, Linda and I would talk to another couple and get to know each other a bit. Then, someone would suggest that we move the conversation to more comfortable surroundings, such as a bedroom or playroom. I would get together with the other wife and Linda would get together with the man. We would get naked, make out, and begin oral sex. It was wonderful to get my cock sucked by someone new. The mood would get so erotic.

I'd love to lick the woman's pussy even more than having my cock sucked. As the mood would get hotter, we would eventually fuck. Linda and the other husband would go through pretty much the same scenario. While I watched, Linda would take the man's cock into her mouth and suck. She might lick his balls. I'd watch as the man licked her pussy until she came repeatedly. When he finally put his cock into her pussy, she would lose control and fuck like crazy.

Often the four of us would then get together and play in some very creative ways. These experiences were very exciting. It was swapping at its best. The other wife and I played while the other husband and Linda played. It was parallel play.

I soon realized that my favorite part of these experiences is to watch my wife being pleasured. I found that the hottest thing for me was when Linda was with someone who gave her more intense orgasms than I could. The more often and harder she came, the more excited I would get. I loved to see her with cum dripping out of her pussy or dripping off her face. She usually takes the guy's cum inside her, in her mouth (she swallows) or on her face. Since I really got off on watching Linda pleasured, I'd sometimes wish the other wife wasn't there! Some people call this feeling compersion. My greatest pleasure was derived from having Linda get to heights of ecstasy that she could never achieve with just me. Some would say I was becoming a cuckold. I'm not concerned with labels. Whatever you call it, nothing excites me more than seeing my wife getting fucked by a virile, younger man. Linda and I never actually discussed this, but I'm sure she recognized what I liked.

It was at a party given by our friends Bill and Cindy that things changed. It was a "Cum against Cancer" party. Guests were requested to bring a donation to the American Cancer Society to participate. All the other couples were reasonably good-looking people. As usual, guests varied in shape, size and race. Several single men were also invited. Linda and I didn't know everyone there, but they were all vetted, especially the single guys, by the hosts. The single guys tended to be younger and better looking than the average party-goer.

When Linda and I arrived, we mingling among guests, catching up with old friends and meeting new ones. But instead of circulating as a couple like we usually do, we split up and went in different directions. I began talking to an attractive "Newbie" couple. I expected to establish a rapport, then bring Linda over and introduce them to her. Linda, on the other hand began talking to someone I didn't recognize. He might have been the male half of a couple, but I suspected he was one of the single guys. The thought of her flirting with a single man gave me a bit of a thrill. The couple I was talking to explained that they were there meet up wand warned me that they intended to play with them tonight. I was a little disappointed but knew this was not uncommon. It would have been rude to leave right away, but at the first opportunity, I wished them a very sexy evening and continued to mingle around the room.

I started to walk over to join Linda but decided to leave her alone. She appeared to be having a good time, talking, laughing and flirting. I went into the kitchen for a bite to eat and get another drink. I did keep my lovely Linda in my field of vision, but I tried to be inconspicuous. Linda and the man were now sitting on a couch together. His hand was on her leg as they spoke. I was getting very aroused to see her so blatantly flirt with the guy. There was hair tossing, eye batting, attentive eye contact, inconspicuous touching, obvious laughter...all the signs of sexual attraction.

God this was getting hot. I have never seen this side of her. This man obviously had her swooning. When he put his arm around her shoulder, his hand moved down to her breast. Linda has wonderful breasts. Her cleavage looked delicious and I'm certain that he had a great view. He was gently caressing her nipples and it was obvious she was enjoying his attentions. I could see her erect nipples poking through the material of her dress. My cock was getting harder and harder as I pretended not to notice. I sipped my drink as I watched, unable to speak to anyone. It this point, I realized my voyeurism was getting obvious. I walked away so I didn't appear to be a perv. It was a good time for a bathroom break anyway. After peeing, I took the opportunity to pull on my cock a bit. When I heard a knock at the bathroom door, I came to my senses realizing I was probably taking too long. It's a good thing, too, because I might have cum right then thinking about Linda and the man.

Walking back into the living room, I went back to where I was before, but I didn't see Linda. Of course, the man was nowhere in sight either. Had they gone to get drinks? I had just walked passed the kitchen, so knew they weren't getting something to eat. It suddenly became obvious to me where they had gone.

The finished basement of Bill and Cindy's home was used as an open space playroom during parties. Four large mattresses lined the floor area with pillows strewn all around. A couch was located near the mattresses and a large screen television was hung on the opposite wall. A porn video of some kind was usually playing to help set the mood. There was even a sex swing hanging from the basement ceiling. Linda and I had gone down there many times before with other couples.

If Linda did bring her new friend downstairs without me, it would be the first time ever. We hadn't discussed this beforehand. She didn't even let me know she was going to the playroom. I guess Linda and her guy must have gotten so involved in their mutual attraction, she probably didn't give me a second thought. I did not run right downstairs. I didn't want to give the impression I was checking up on her, but I was getting aroused by the idea that she was probably downstairs in some stage of play. Were they getting undressed? Was she sucking on his cock? Maybe they were just making out. I just didn't know. My stomach was churning with jealousy while my heart pounded in anticipation. It didn't take too long before my throbbing cock made the decision for me. I had to go downstairs to see what was happening.

My brain was a crazy stew of emotions at what I found. There were people on every mattress engaging in all varieties of sexual activities. On the mattress closest to the stairs, I saw Linda and her new friend, both totally naked. She was lying on her right side, facing the stairs, her left leg was in the air. The man was behind her spooning her. His big cock was slowly and gently sliding in and out of her wide-open pussy. His left hand was around her playing with one tit then the other. I could see every stroke in and out of her very wet pussy. On the outstroke, I became aware that she was enjoying a very nice size cock, about 8 inches long and thicker than mine. I could tell they were both really enjoying themselves. I couldn't help but take my cock out, spit into my hand, and begin to stroke. That's about when Linda noticed I was there. She simply said, "Hi, Babe. This if Jeff. Jeff... This is my husband, Bob."

"You have an amazing wife," Jeff said.

"Thanks, I think so," I replied. "You two look very hot together."

"Wanna Join?" asked Linda. "Take your clothes off."

"I'll just watch," I said, but I took off my clothes anyway.

Jeff said, "How about a better view, then?

Before waiting for a reply, he rolled on his back and pulled my wife on to of him. They didn't stop fucking but were now in a reverse cowgirl position. This allowed for a deeper penetration. Still jerking off, I moved closer and dropped to my knees between their legs. I could see each time his big cock invaded her body. His cock was bigger than I thought and he buried it balls-deep into her with each thrust. She was enjoying this immensely as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"Oh, yeah, gimme that cock. You're so deep. Holy fuck!" she called out. Linda isn't usually very vocal while fucking, but this time she was. Others in the room noticed. Our hostess, Cindy, was busy sucking one of the biggest black cocks at the party. When she heard Linda's cries, she paused and looked over to the next mattress.

"Holy shit. That's hot!" she said. Her black friend looked over, too.

Everyone at Bill and Cindy's parties understands the rules of the playroom, and the single men go out of their way to be especially polite. Permission to join others must be expressly given. So, when Cindy said, "Hey, Linda. Do you mind if we join you two?" I was expecting Linda decline the invitation. By "we" she meant herself and the well-endowed man she was with. I was very surprised when Linda said, "Sure. Come on over."

Linda was still getting plowed from beneath by Jeff. I continued to jerk myself off, inches away from Linda's sopping wet cunt and Jeff's rock-hard cock. Looking up I saw that Cindy was now kneeling on Linda's right side, licking Linda's nipples. Her muscular black fuckbuddy had also moved and was now standing to Linda's left, his massive cock inches from her face. Apparently, Linda knew what he wanted, and she seemed more than happy to oblige. Without missing a stroke, she took his massive cock into her mouth. At first, she gagged a little because of his size, but soon got into a rhythm of fucking and sucking. Linda had told me in the past that she didn't have a preference for either black guys or white guys, but for some reason that I refused to analyze at the moment, the sight of her sucking on his cock was going to put me over the top.

I took a moment to look over the scene. Here was my wife, on a mattress getting fucked by a guy she had just met, while a girlfriend of hers was licking her nipples and playing with her tits. A total stranger, a BBC if you will, was face fucking her. And here I was, between her legs, jerking off. I wasn't participating; I was just a voyeur to the scene. Looking down at Linda's now gaping pussy, I saw that her clit had become so engorged it doubled in size. It quivered with each stroke that Jeff was still giving her. I suddenly had an urge I never had before.

The unwritten law at these parties among men is that swords are never crossed. There in never any interaction between the men. Maybe it's homophobic, but it just isn't done. On the other hand, I thought about what the host, Bill always said, "It's all good, as long as it's all about the pussy."

Then I heard Jeff ask Linda, "You want more?"

Her simple reply, "uh huh!" caused him to begin fucking her harder. I gave in to my urges and planted my face onto Linda very busy pussy and began to suck on her engorged clit for all it's worth. Jeff's cock did occasionally brush against my mouth, but my thoughts were on Linda's pussy. She had orgasmed several times at this point, but none of the men had cum, including me. Looking up, I watched as the black man pulled his cock out of Linda's mouth. He grabbed his cock and jerked it until he came. Spurt after spurt of cum splattered onto Linda's face, hair, tits, and some she was able to catch in her mouth. Cindy licked the big guy's cum from Linda's tit, then she licked her face to get more. Cindy then took the cum from Linda's mouth. I could tell that Linda was about to cum again, but this time so was Jeff. They fucked harder and faster as I let my tongue taste them both. I could tell the moment he stiffened that Jeff had begun shooting his jizz deep into my wife's pussy. Jeff shot several more spasms into her cunt, as Linda came once again.

For a few moments no one moved, but I could feel Linda's body tremble. This was a sure sign that her orgasm was intense. When Jeff pulled out, I could see his cum dripping out of her well fucked hole. That didn't stop me from continuing to run my tongue all over Linda's pussy. Without stopping to think about what I was doing, I was tasting both Linda's juices and Jeff's cum, and it tasted very good. I thought about fucking Linda myself, but I knew she was done for the night. I just continued to clean up her pussy and jerk my cock until I came, too.

For a few moments, no one did or said anything. Finally, it was Jeff who spoke first. "That was fucking awesome!" he said. Everyone agreed.

Cindy realized that she never introduced her friend. "This is Carl, by the way," she said, then she introduced all of us to Carl. Everyone was cordial but surprisingly reserved considering how intimate we had been just minutes before. There was kissing, and cuddling, hugging. Everyone was totally spent.

The hour was getting late and everyone knew it was time to go. We all got dressed and exchanged phone numbers. Carl asked if we'd like to get together with him some time. Both Linda and I agreed. I also knew we would absolutely get together with Jeff. So now we were making plans for threesomes with single guys. That was something different. I liked the idea.

On the way home, Linda said that it was the absolute best fuck she's ever had. I told her truthfully that it was awesome for me as well. Of course, I didn't mention that her words hurt a little. It's humbling to realize that after so many years of marriage I have never been able to get her to the crazy heights of ecstasy that she experienced tonight. Linda told me that Jeff suggested getting together on Wednesday afternoon. I reminded her that I would be working and couldn't afford to take a day off. She looked right at me and asked, "Does that mean you don't want me to go?"

The implication of her question hit me hard. Apparently she was interested in getting together with Jeff without me. That was something I hadn't considered before. I made a quick decision. "No, I don't mind at all," I replied. "Just promise to tell me all about it, OK?"

"That's a deal," she said. This was the beginning of a new chapter in our lives.

Linde
Linde
101 Followers