All Comments on 'A Changing Relationship'

by Linde

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Garbage

This was utterly garbage since you really haven’t a clue ( I had to stop reading this started to feel sick it’s not really worth a read) since you “like “ swinging stories nearly all swinging party are GROUPS so it is in the wrong section and since you like to think swinging and cuckold and cheating are the best good luck on getting much love your story on this section you are going to get slammed more that anything because this fantasy you have ( should have put it in the group section might get a better response)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"This was the beginning of a new chapter in our lives."

yes. namely the end of your marriage.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
From

From swinging to full on cuck. It didn't take this whore long to make the move.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story

Just another cuck story not that good just like all the rest you wrote sorry no score from me

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Yet more cuck crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A one way path

for a couple to loss of respect, loss of emotional connection and then divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I think well written

Not my taste but well written. Your MC is willing and knows what he is getting into. If ever he decides to change back to where he must be present she rightfully will be crushed.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 4 years ago
The end

Of a marrage

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CUCK CITY

Literotica is quickly becoming cuck city! It's disgusting to read about some wimpy ass husband watching / wanting his wife to be fucked by somebody else! Purely sick shit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thank you

For sharing your fun little story!

As to whether or not it’s in the correct section apparently, some folks can’t read.

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Yup, seems like a perfect fit. I don’t see anything there about faithful wives or burning the bitch... I do see swinging, sharing and more... which I believe this story has pretty much exactly. Maybe I can figure that out because I can actually fucking read and comprehend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Her words hurt a little"?

And so jealousy rears its ugly head in their marriage. It won't be long before it's all over but the paper work. That's the problem with this type of story. Even for fiction it's just unbelievable. The same questions always apply. What happens when his wife gets pregnant by another man? What happens when he finds a woman that's MUCH better in bed than his wife? What happens when his wife finds a man with a bigger dick? What happens when one of them brings home an STD? Are people really THIS stupid and this bored with their marriage that they are willing to risk both marriage and health for a few minutes of cheap sex? You made these characters dumber than rocks. There's simply nothing sexy or entertaining about this mess. UGH!

1 star

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
re: cuck city

This site is going down in cuckold flames

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 4 years ago
Shaking my head

Done the swinger scene. Cuckold couples don't mix well with swingers. Its a different culture. Sooner or later there is a clash. And the men in the swinger scene are different than cucks.

Also, parties with single people are trouble waiting to happen. As in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
cuck city ?

I don't know about cuck city, but if you read the statistics on the number of American kids who are calling the wrong man "daddy", you might wonder whether you live in a cuck country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
writers are coming out of the wod work

that want their wives too fuck other men I front of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too one-sided

It would be interesting to hear about the change in their relationship from the wife's perspective. At the moment she sounds selfish and callous but, if she has realised that his interest has changed, is she just feeding into that to ensure he is getting what he wants?

Evah_Rheddy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
write that marriage off, she is running wild

1*

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 4 years ago
3

Ominous doom ahead, a quick new date with bwc without hubby, not definition of swinging, future date with bbc too?? Too fast too soon. Im speculating she knows bwc from work or something, her going off alone was out of character, very suspect. What swinger husband would sit there and jerk off and not participate with the group or go get his own pussy partner?? Shitty swinger

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Let's just hope he doesn't have children.

Mental illness often has genetic links.

LindeLindeover 4 years agoAuthor
On being judgemental.

I generally don't comment on my own work, but I felt a need this time. I don't mind negative comments; people have many different turn-ons. First of all, this is a true story. Whatever you call it, I love to watch my wife get pleasure from others. Both my wife and I get a kick out of. We've been happily married for a long time, have a very normal life when we're not "playing with others." Believe me, she's not leaving me anytime soon! We still swing in the traditional way, but sometimes have threesomes, and yes, I do like it when she meets another guy without me now and then. It's fun to hear about it later. They have even recorded their fun with a cellphone so I can watch the action later! Someone mentioned that "cucking" and swinging don't mix. I disagree. The swingers we know are very tolerant. No one forces anyone to do anything and no one judges. We know it's just fun. If watching you wife isn't for you, don't do it. You really don't have to be so judgmental.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
If you don't like it, don't read it!

Look, we all have our own lives to live. What is the point of reading stories that don't appeal to your personal tastes? This is a well written piece whether or not the voyeur/cuckold thing is appealing to you. Stop the hate! There are plenty of other stories and categories on this site that don't fit your "cuckold city" ideas.

As for the story, not my taste in real life, but still a hot read. Screw the haters, nice job! It was written in a way that I could visualize the scenes as they played out. Keep up the good work, you're a talented writer in my opinion

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Author

You may think you are a happy swinger, when I see swinger I can't help but think of the couple in the Sling TV ads. But if your story is "true" you are also a happy cuck.

HikingThruHikingThruover 4 years ago
Commentor

26thNC - you may think you're making profound comments, but every time I read your words I think "insecure masochist" that chooses to read stuff he strongly dislikes just so he can comment in a negative fashion as if he has something to prove. Just stop reading all the wife-sharing and cuck stories, if you can. But I suspect you can't, cuz you're weaker than you think. At a minimum, just score it a "one" and move on in silence. I don't like them either, but making inane comments won't stop them, and it won't make the authors hate themselves.

Bscott766Bscott766over 4 years ago
Love it

I thought that was an awesome story i really can't wait to read the next part soon i hope

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

More garbage..

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hiking

Thank you for the free, but unsolicited psychiatric examination. My comments are far from profound, but they are exactly what I think of the story that I read. With the exception of a few long time authors who haven't changed a story from 1 through 100, I don't give automatic *1s. I actually read the stories and commenting is the best part of LW. I'm currently back in the hospital with a lot of empty hours to fill. LW is an outlet, and one I will continue to enjoy. Anonymous hasn't run me off and you won't either , but thanks for reaching out.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 4 years ago
There is an Established Religion in LW

Many LW devotees have a complex philosophical construct that helps them adore some slut wives while loathing others. This allows them to declare that "cuckold" stories, which they define in a way convenient to their religion, are anathema, while "shared wives" are God's blessing.

I may be oversimplifying, but if my wife opens her legs for you because I ask her to, and for MY pleasure, not hers or yours, then she is a "loving wife" and worthy to enter the portals of LW heaven. Her story may be inscribed on the sacred rolls.

Cursed however be thy name, cuck. The wife of a "cuck" opens her thighs because SHE wants to, and it gives HER pleasure. Stories about "cucks" should never be written and if they are, are banished to other realms because LW belongs to the religious faithful.

All religions have schisms and sects. There's an LW cadre that explains the purity of LW-land not by discussing the cunt's motivation. These schismatics tread a philosphical, not biological path, and point to the fact that other categories EXIST. these people maintain that whenever a story might align with two categories, it may not enter LW, but must go to the other category. This is God's word, they maintain. Or Manu's; it's hard sometimes to keep up.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Just another man lacking any self respect, might be just a closeted gay.

Hopefully he finds a woman who actually loves him or a man, as may be the case.

When a man gives up "swinging" to just be a small dicked cuck, yeah theres little love, respect or desire from wifey anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I see your stories were 1-bombed. All the 1 votes were from one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, WarGamer, Impo_58, Impo_61, Impo_64 etc., also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others.

This person votes multiple 5's to put a mediocre author in hall of fame for his revenge stories cutting off nuts etc., and then 1-bomb's good stories that express sexuality or cheating.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories in the LW category - "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

In one of the bios and comments this person claims he was cucked twice but I suspect he never had sex with a woman at all and his comments express a lot of anger towards women, calling them garbage cans.

By the way, this person is a Trumpite running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world.

I would not have characterized myself as a Democratic voter, but for the next couple of elections I will vote against all the Republicans. That's the best way to vote where it makes a difference.

ContinentalPsyOpContinentalPsyOpover 2 years ago

fun, sweet and extremely well-paced. felt personal and loved the honesty of the perspective. Loved the build and the patience and the delicious twisting that you so perfectly captured. and when it attracts the 1-bombers, you know it's good! 5/5 and more, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing hotter than after that day with Jeff alone he claims and now owns her pussy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinde@Linde
After reading many of the stories here, I thought I'd like to take a shot at it. Most of the stories I've written are really not stories at all - just a retelling of things that have happened. Except for Abby and Chelsea, all stories are true. The most exciting part for me ...