A Cheat Prospers

Story Info
Unfaithful promiscuity earned via debauched surrender.
4.2k words
8k
9
0

Part 18 of the 23 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

"What have I gotten myself into?"

The blonde's question faltered on a slightly hesitant nervous breath.

I watch as Steve steps back from her, his handiwork complete for now, as he reaches behind him and sets the thick roll of thick black tape on the bar.

Cassie Robert's ample chest rises and falls on heighten breaths of nervous anticipation. As I stand before her I note her glazed eyes and smell the feint linger of alcohol on her breath, Rum with Diet Coke had been her drink of choice. Tequila shots had proven to be her downfall.

The tape that now wraps her wrists and upper arms behind her back presses her chest forward as her shoulders are held pinned back by her effective restraint. Her breasts press against the buttons that run from the waist of her dress to the high neck of the long sleeve navy blue garment that is adorned with little white flowers. A dress far too conservative looking for the mischievous little blonde we have slowly discovered over the last hour.

There's an innocence to the dress she wears, styled with a thick black leather belt around her waist, opaque natural colour nylons and heavy maroon Doc Martin boots that seem ill at ease with the rest of her gentile appearance.

"I might've bitten off more than I can handle" she demurely smirks as she lowers her head towards her chest.

There's very little innocence to her I consider to myself though as she then looks back up at me with a deliciously submissive look.

She's undeniably nervous in the same moment. Not surprising given how she stands between myself and my brother, she has every right to be perturbed, we are but strangers to her. So far though she has not resisted in her surrender.

Cassie had arrived at O'Leary's around half an hour before closing, her and her boyfriend bundling through the bar to perch themselves upon the bar stools before proceeding to order drink after drink, despite both clearly being heavily intoxicated on arrival. It was perhaps unfair to say she had faired better than him, but in terms of alcohol consumption he had truly succumb to inebriation.

I look over to her boyfriend Dharmesh as he sits slumped up against the back wall of the booth closest to the bar where Steve and I had placed him.

They had apparently been on a date night, dating must've changed since I stepped away from such mundane pursuits I surmise. Pressing further revealed they had been together for five weeks.

We had made Cassie the promise that we would call them a Taxi to help get him home, a Taxi that never arrived, not least as it had never been summoned. We had continued then to ply Cassie with complimentary drinks as the rest of the staff had headed home for the night, with pay packets secured for a diligent nights work in the continued absence of their colleague Shauna our Head of Bar Staff.

Steve and I had no plans for a Saturday night, had we needed plans the three residents of the basement were adequate substitutes for what had been a relatively uneventful night at the bar. Perhaps had the young blonde stood between us not presented herself then we might have put Shauna to work until the early hours of the morning. Steve had never questioned what had resulted in her becoming a resident of the basement, not when he had unfettered access to her perfect, and increasingly submissive, body.

Lifting Cassies jaw with my fingers under her chin I offer her a weak smile as I then reach for the button at the top of her dress that sits holding the tight collar of the cotton garment to her slender neck.

"Never play drinking games with the owners of a bar," I smirk as she stands there unflinching while locking her pale blue eyes on mine as I unfasten each tiny navy button down the front of the cotton garment until I meet the thick black belt.

"I always take a risk..." Cassie offered, "...where's the fun in playing safe."

"There is none," I grin as my eyes fall upon her pale breasts held up in a navy satin bra beneath the dress. I peel the flower detailed dark cotton garment down from her shoulders as far as her tape bound upper arms will allow me.

"Dare I ask now what?" Cassie utters as my own mind lingers on her immediate possible fates.

I turn her on the heels of her heavy flat soled boots, granting Steve a view of the Bars latest captive beauty as she complies with my manipulation. I watch as his eyes fall hungrily over her semi exposed breasts, before he to looks to me for affirmation of what is to befall her.

"We'll start with you on your knees," I grant her a response finally. My response not addressing the as yet unspoken or unplanned narrative of what is expected of her for the remainder of her time in our company. Steve and I very rarely plan such occurrences as have arisen under the circumstance, we also act mainly on my own instinct. Steve the happy little participant who is a little lacing in originality.

Cassie diligently obliges to my statement as holding her by the top of her left arm I offer a stability as she takes to her knees on the hard wooden floor of the bar before my brother. Without looking I hear Steve unzipping his fly as she almost diligently looks back over her right shoulder towards where Dharmesh lays slumped in the booth. She is conscious of his presence but certainly not concerned by him being in the same room.

Steve reaches out, slipping his left hand through her blonde hair as he turns her head physically as well as her attention back to him and his now selfish desire.

"Fuck,"' Cassie quietly offers as unable to resist or not wanting to resist as she faces his engorged dick as he pulls her upper body forward. Her eyes gently closing as her mouth falls obligingly open as he steadily impales her onto his fully erect length.

I watch on in awe and with a pang of envy as she immediately hungrily starts to slip her lips back and forth over Steve with little to no coercion.

"Fuck me she's got a talent," Steve offers an instant blunt appraisal.

As her head bobs back and forth I take the roll of tape from the bar. Crouching behind her I lift her ankles, with her feet clad in the heavy dark red boots I wrap a single length of tape at least a dozen times around her ankles to hold her legs together as tightly as her upper arms and wrists have been bound.

Standing I step behind the bar and fix myself a drink, hearing her breathlessness build as Steve grants her little to no reprieve as he appreciates and gains benefit from Cassie's oral skills while she is knelt fully restrained before him.

My time to appreciate will come.

**********

I press her back on her haunches as she kneels before me.

Breathlessly Cassie looks up at me as her eyes slip open. Streaks of eye make up lace her cheeks from tears forced from her eyes not with any emotion but from screwing her eyes shut on enduring the combined abuse of her mouth that Steve and I have delivered in the twenty minutes or so since she took to her knees.

We had alternated, at one point wrestling her between us each of our dicks slipping harshly and deeply towards her throat on ten second intervals as she knelt crippled by breathlessness as we abused her obliging mouth.

Steve has stepped away now, I've no idea to where, his seed already swims in her belly having cum as he'd all but choked while her holding her face pressed to his crotch as she finally succumb to the brutal face fuck he'd climaxed on.

Constantly I have to remind myself that all of this plays out while her boyfriend lays slumped across a wooden bench a matter of metres away.

Her face flushed red, her jaw sodden in her own saliva, saliva that drips down across her impressive cleavage as she pants for fresh breath of recovery still knelt before me. My hand working fast and hard over my dick as she does, she would have made me cum I have no doubt, but I have my own plan for her.

A plan quickly enacted as she looks up at me from those innocent baby blue eyes. Her mouth falls closed she presses her lips firmly shut as she cranes her head back towards her shoulders in anticipation.

Groaning I release, hearing a soft satisfied noise from behind her un-parted lips as a string of thick warm ejaculate lands across the left-hand side of her face. A second string falling across her left eyelids bringing a little gasp as she closes her eye against the feel of the deposited rope of cum, a final blast streaks across her left temple and into her blonde hair line.

Slipping my hand across the right-hand side of her head I tilt her head forward. Breathless still, holding her left eye closed she kneels before me as my deposit runs down the left-hand side of her face and drips from her jaw to mixing with her saliva as it falls upon her exposed chest.

"Pull up a table Stevie...." I announce, still uncertain where he lurks, "...let's see if she fucks as well as she sucks."

**********

"Fuck me ...oh fuck me this is uncomfortable," Cassie whimpers.

I hear Steve tear off the end of the thick black tape that wraps across her midriff to hold her to the table on which we had placed her.

Lay on her back with her arms and wrists still taped underneath her Cassie cranes her head forward as the manner in which we've positioned the blonde offers her head no support as her shoulder length blonde hair spills towards the floor of the bar.

With my back to her I hold Cassie's outstretched slender legs under my left arm as I tie a long length of black nylon rope through the thick rigid tape that still adorns her ankles.

"It'd be more uncomfortable if he were to come around." I offer with a nod in the direction of her boyfriend who has barely stirred in the last half an hour. Cassie does not respond.

I've no idea if she has looked towards him, she falls silent but the way in which we have positioned her, deliberately so, he would not be able to avoid witnessing his girlfriend bound and strapped to the table in the centre empty dimly lit bar.

Steve appears on my left shoulder as I secure a knot in the rope tightly, he steps past me and gathers the loose end of the black rope and with an impressive act flings the rope up over the steel hook set in a beam in the ceiling as it catches first time.

"Fuck me Steve... you been practicing that?" I offer, confident that it was luck over an act of any skill.

"I'm a fucking Cowboy..." Steve chuckles on a terrible accent, "...get me a job on that Dutton ranch on the TV."

Steve steps away to take the loose end of the rope, as he does I watch the rope run over the hook until the slack removes and Cassies legs start to pull up and back towards her.

"Fuck... oh fuck, fuck, fuck," Cassie exasperatedly offers as her legs raise towards the ceiling.

I grin watching down over her as I step to her side, impressed with the visual spectacle myself. Not least as when her legs sit at a ninety degree from the edge of the table her flimsy skirt slips down her legs, bunching around her hips to reveal not just a tiny navy G-string but that the natural-coloured nylons are stockings held to her thighs by lace and elastic detailed tops. What lies beneath her clothing seems in such stark contrast to the clothes, and her boots, themselves.

Cassie turns her head towards me fully aware of the exposed nature of her fresh restraint as I look to Steve who tethers the rope to a steel eyelet set in a pillar directly behind where the blonde lays prone

Reaching out my hand I stroke firmly over the back of her firm slender right thigh.

"Planning on giving lover boy a treat tonight were you?" I offer with a dark grin

"Maybe," is her nonchalant response offered without hesitation as she keeps her eyes locked on me. Gazing across her exposed cleavage that is still soaked in her spittle and my ejaculate.

"Betting he's never come close to fucking you like this..." I offer as I walk around behind her my eyes falling on the tiny G-string that separates me from her as I slip my dick back through my fly, "...I assume no one's fucked you like this"

"He's never fucked me," Cassie offers in response.

"Five weeks and she's not put out?" I chuckle as I address Steve as he steps up alongside of her. "Five weeks she's held out on him... when it was about 5 minutes for us."

A rueful look crosses Cassies features.

"Thought I'd try a nice quiet boy for a change..." she offers, "...Turns out they're not just quiet they are as fucking dull as... that's the last time I play safe."

Pulling aside the little satin navy G-string I reward her admission by running my dick over the exposed soft folds of her neatly shaved pussy, I've no genuine interest in her relationship. A cliche comment about bad boys runs through my mind, goading me to utter it aloud.

"Let's play unsafe" I offer as I consider her pervious comment in context to another remark she had glibly made earlier.

Cassie looks up at me past her bound outstretched stocking clad legs that point towards the ceiling. Slipping my left arm around her thighs I guide my dick with my right hand feeling it breech as I hear her wanton little gasp.

"Fuuuuuccckkk" Cassie hisses through gritted teeth as I penetrate her.

Wanton gasp pass to a cry of desire as I start to fuck her as she lets her head fall back over the edge of the table. Her bound exposed body pressed back across the table as I pull back only to fully penetrated on a succession of harsh thrusts as I stretch her around me.

"The train leaving the station..." I smirk looking to Steve as I appreciate the feel of her body around my dick as it lances the tight dry walls of her cunt.

Steve understands the underlying intent of my words, we will rail her between us, for as long as physically possible. Having gained our releases in to her mouth and across her face will only prolong our performance and hers.

Tied to the table with her legs strung up towards the ceiling Cassie is helpless to prevent us, not that she appears as though she wants to as her gasps of pleasures begin to fill the bar.

The only concern of interruption comes from the open jawed Asian slumped in the booth to her right.

The sensation of her incredibly tight cunt wrapped around my dick makes me pity him as I start his girlfriend along a path that will ultimately ruin her for him.

**********

Cassie Reynolds is a broken mess.

Her head hangs over the side of the table permanently as I slip my dick from the sodden mess between her legs. Brief rest bite as I break from the vicious fuck I had been giving her for the last few minutes, her chest rises and falls breathlessly, she had fallen silent some time ago. Her voice increasingly raspy and throaty following the second heavy climax that had torn through her bound body at our combined abuse.

Her relief is short lived, I hear her groan as I reach to cradle her head. I know Steve has entered her once more as I turn her head towards my dick that is soaked in her juices. Her mouth falls open before her now dry lips close around me once more, and I feel her tongue roll over my dick licking her the taste of herself as my brother starts to furiously fuck her once more.

Reaching out I squeeze roughly her now exposed left breast pulling and twisting her nipple harshly. I feel her tense at my callous touch as I'm sure Steve does also.

"Finish her..." I state to Stevie "...put her out of her misery."

Minutes later I slip my dick from her mouth as she whimpers and mewls I gently let her head fall back noting how her long fine blonde hair now matts to her sweat soaked face.

Steve fucks her relentlessly forcing air from her lungs as he does. I hear his familiar tell I know he finally builds to a release that he has held off on in order to test her physical capabilities.

I don't watch him, I watch her, her eyes falling shut her as with her mouth hung open as she lays on the table across her bound arms. There is barely a flicker from her as I hear Steve finally ejaculate deep into her, he fulfils his need not hers.

"You've coped well Cassie," I offer a caustic appraisal as I walk back along her prone body. Tracing my fingers along her exposed hips. At my feet lays the tiny little navy G-string torn from her the second time I'd used her.

Wrapping my left arm around her thighs once again I lift her frail form a little, pressing myself to her.

"No..." she croakily whispers her first refusal of the night, "...No please no."

"You're far too much of a mess down there," I utter hearing her strained cry as I begin to press my wet dick into the dry confines of her tight puckered asshole.

Cassie does not have to endure for long, my own heightened sense of arousal leads to my climax in next to no time at all as a heavy load of ejaculate sprays deep into her anus within a matter of brutal thrusts.

**********

"It's a fucking problem" Steve offers, his face noticeably drawn with concern.

"There's no fucking problem," I confidently reassure him as I turn over the ID Card plucked from her wallet that had sat on the bar throughout the night.

"She's fucking Police" Steve snarls his fists balled with rage.

"Police Cadet..." I correct reading once again the photo ID card. "...And was a more than willing participant in everything that just went down."

Steve silently pointed a finger to the trap hatch the other side of the bar, I knew exactly what he intimates. The three girls locked away in various forms of restraint could become a manifest problem at any time and we knew the risk we took.

I look over my shoulder to the nineteen year old left dangling by her ankles from the ceiling as fully clothed, in an all be it a dishevelled state, she pirouettes silently as her freed arms hang towards the floor. Her boyfriend still completely oblivious to her incredible and sordid performance at our hands.

I step down from the bar stool I sat upon. Steve was panicking for nothing there was no indication of the dark secrets hidden away in our basement. Only Steve and I were aware of the dark secrets the venue hid beneath our feet. To our knowledge no one even looked for our residents. The young blonde police cadet would have no inclination and no need to question anything beyond a highly charged devious sexual encounter to which she had unquestionably been an active and willing participant in.

My only regret as I reach out and steady her gentle spin was that following her short stay in the basement I intended to free Shauna in light of her freshly recorrected compliant nature. Cassie had held the potential to be a suitable replacement for our favourite member of staff.

She groans softly as I look across at her inverted body. Noting the alignment of her head or more particularly her mouth to my crotch as she hangs there.

I can't help myself as I pull my dick through my open fly.

Cassie groans once again as I press myself back into her compliant little mouth.

My hand wraps around the small of her back as I pull her against me. The back of her dress damp from being soaked in her own sweat.

Moments later, and far less vigorously than earlier in the night, her tongue moves around me as she slips her free hands over the backs of my thighs.

Her fingers clutching firmly as her tongue and mouth combine to clean my dick of her sordid pleasure.

**********

Dharmesh Singh sat slumped shivering in the cold dark alleyway that sat between tall dark imposing buildings. The unmistakable stench of urine hung in the air.

Cassie stood over him imploring him to get up.

"The Taxi's here Dharms... we've got to go,"' she implored him.

He could not raise his eye-line to even face her staring coldly at her nylon clad shins that met her Doc Martin boots. He fixated on the shred of black duct tape that stuck to the laddered nylon clung to her left leg.

The evening starting off in her pleasant jovial company had only underlined how fond of her he had become in the last five weeks. It had been her mischievous idea to follow dinner with a bar crawl, a bar crawl that had spiralled into drunken hedonism.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
12