A Cheat Prospers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers

In truth he barely remembered the final venue they had stumbled in to. The venue through which the two males had literally dragged him through and dumped him out the back door of five minutes ago.

The two males who had woken from his drunken stupor an hour ago as he had witness their savage abuse of her.

His stomach lurched on sickening memory of what he had seen, his cowardice at his failure to act to challenge what transpired before him. The crushing realisation as he watched on as a silent spectator to not only their morbid abuse of the girl he loved but also her willingness to accept and gain pleasure from their unrelenting debauchery.

His own thoughts torturing him as he lay there slumped across the uncomfortable wooden bench acting unconscious even after they had left her strung up inhumanely. An act that she had only rewarded with further carnal surrender.

"Just go..." Dharmesh snarled, his thoughts turning to unbridled anger, "...just fucking go you worthless fucking whore... get away ... get a fucking way from me."

She stepped away a pace only to then take a hesitant step back towards him.

"Dharms... I... I don't... know what..." she quietly stammered.

His rage further provoked at her refusal to obey his request as he pressed up from the cold damp floor so that his face met hers, her face smeared in her own make up, her hair dishevelled and unruly. It was all he could do to even bring himself to look at her.

"Get the fuck away from me..." Dharmesh snarled once more, pushing his hands against her sternum through the light grey denim jacket she wore buttoned across her chest, his ferocity causing her to stumble away from him in the darkness.

"What the fuck is a matter with you?" Cassie angrily bit back in response.

Dharmesh could not formulate a response to the question, relieved to watch her turn away from him on an oblivious shake of her head as she walked away.

He didn't watch her, listening only to her heavy footsteps as he bent double his hands upon his thighs resisting the overwhelming urge to throw up.

Cassie Reynolds exited the alley way under the archway that led to the Main Street, grateful for the driver of the Silver Mercedes to still be working in the small hours of the morning.

As the automatic doors locked closed she offered the driver her address, noting him set his mirror to look back at her.

She offered him a weak uncomfortable smile as she slumped her aching body back against the leather upholstery resting her tired limbs. A grin creeping across her petite face at the memory of the unexpected consequence of such a sordid satisfying encounter.

"Complimentary bottle of water?" the driver offered passing a clear bottle back through the perspex shield that dissected the cab.

Cassie extended an aching arm to take the much needed liquid as the Taxi wound its way through deserted City streets.

The cool contents offered relief to her dry throat as she thirstily consumed the bottles contents.

"Thank you" she softly offered feeling her body wrestle the need for sleep.

"The pleasure will be all mine," the Taxi Driver offered.

Cassie Reynolds never heard his words as she passed into a slumber, a slumber born of exhaustion and the tainted liquid she'd just unwittingly consumed.

Dark_Logan_
Dark_Logan_
303 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fallen Angel Previous Part
The Brothers Series Info

Similar Stories

A Husband's Lustful Co-workers A wife is pulled into a lewd game to keep her husband's job.in Loving Wives
Deja Vu (She's Been There Before) Wife and hubby visit a place from her past.in Loving Wives
Molested in the night bus A lady gets molested and fucked hard in night bus.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cindy's Bikini - Pool Fun Part 1 - Ashley Is Left with 2 Bad Options.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Man Named Carlos Ch. 01 Enjoy Suits, Boston Legal, Tony Stark? Well, Meet Carlos.in Loving Wives
More Stories