A Cheaters Pleasure

Story Info
A girlfriend gets turned into a cuckquean.
3.8k words
4.51
21.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers

Thanks for reading my work. Please upvote, follow me for more stories, and add to your favorites. All of it helps me with my goal to become a writer full time.

---

## I'm cheating on my girlfriend and I'm glad about it.

I've never been one to cheat in a relationship and I've always been faithful. But that changed the first time Becky and I had sex.

She's the kind of brunette bombshell that never has to do work. The kind where every man expects to pick up the bill, like I did at the artsy thai restaurant on our fourth date. The kind of woman that expects to be entertained, used to people starting conversations like I did on the walk home. We talked about her sporting career in college volleyball, her rising position as a jeans model, and how fantastically smart she is for reading Chuck Palhniuk. But most of all, she's the kind of woman who does no work at all in the bedroom.

Like she did later that night.

She lays on the sheets like a dead fish while I bring a wave of passion across top of her body. She moans, leaving her hands by her side while she closes her eyes. I run my hands through hers and she grips them, but only long enough before she pushes down on my head to her waist. I was going there anyway, bringing a rising sea of tongue licks in every foreseeable knott my mouth could tie. She cums again and again. Her pleasure makes me hard and I stroke myself, waiting in anticipation for her to return the favor.

"Just fuck me Hector," she says after her sixth orgasm.

So I do.

I keep my own orgasm at bay, trying to keep my cock rock hard as possible and my hips moving. Her body gives me messages as her voice stays silent, other than the rising moans as I continue to hit her right spots and make her cum.

After switching to doggy style, holding her in my lap, against the door, and in every conceivable position to entertain and impress her, sweat is dripping from my forehead and down my chest.

After her dozenth orgasm, she gives a drunken sailor smile at me then pushes me off of her.

"Touch yourself. I want to watch," she says salaciously.

"You... Can you at least touch me a little?" I ask.

"No. It's more pleasurable for me to see you," she says.

I stroke my own tired cock, taking in her body riddled with my sweat, bringing myself close.

She lays on her elbow, looking me over like she's watching a commercial. I cum, making a mess of the bed. As I collapse in exhaustion, waiting for a laugh or a compliment or anything from her, all that fills the room is her gentle snoring.

I let the sheets soak up my sweat, laying there as my body temperature feels the cold room grace my skin instead of her loving hand. Unable to go to sleep, I roll gently out of bed to the kitchen and start the kettle to make coffee.

*This is going to be a long painful relationship or a really terrible short one.*

---

## It's A Long Painful Relationship

And I find solace in the lack of pleasure of our sex life in the throws of a global village cafe early on an overcast Saturday morning. Becky sleeps in, being that I dragged her home from the bars drunk at 2am. Her way of satisfying me was sitting on my face. Although fun and enough for me to touch myself too, she fell over asleep right after orgasming.

The hardon that I had continues into the morning wood that I now carry between my legs while I try to read the book "Snuff," to ease my sexual suffering. The book is dark, engrossing, but enough to drown my own wishes of having my needs in bed met. Although Becky is more attentive to me in other ways (mostly after shopping), I consider it a trade off to be with such a beautiful woman.

As I contemplate the main characters' plight of her pornography priesthood, the sound of cackling and laughing ladies fill my ears. Shortly following, the table is bumped. It sends my hot coffee into my lap, scalding my pants along my morning wood.

I'm snapped into the present as I look up at the most extraordinary pasty read head with a look of sorry and surprise.

"*Dios Mio* I'm so sorry!" she says in a spanish accent.

I'm bewildered by her accent versus her appearance, not paying attention to the fact that she acts quickly, taking some of the napkins on the table, and reaching for the spill in my pants.

"I really apologize," she says as she reaches over, "we're all hungover and my friends are clumsy and..." but her napkin filled hand freezes over the crotch of my dark brown slacks. The bulge is apparent. Her eyes go wide.

Our eyes meet for the first time. She has the most remarkable green eyes I've ever seen.

"Um..." I stammer, "It's okay. Warmest feeling I've had in quite a while."

I take the napkins from her and take care of myself. Her friends giggle, giving her the opportunity to silence them with a hispanic wave that's all but missing a slipper.

"Can I uh... Can I buy you another cup of coffee?" She asks.

For a moment I want to say no, wanting nothing more than to go home and just make a cup at home. But as my eyes rests on the fiery gem of a woman in a white string halter top, the thought of the first time Becky and I had sex comes to mind. Maybe its the book, maybe it's the hot coffee on my cock, or maybe its the fact that, for the first time, I *really* feel the pain of wanting to be paid attention to.

"Only if you join me for a few," I say.

She looks at me, then my pants, then back at me with a smile.

"Deal," she says.

---

## I Feel Guilty but It's Fading Fast

It's at its height when text with her after Becky leaves for a photo shoot. Her name is Camila and she's a rare white skinned redhead from Mexico. She asks me to a tequila bar to watch a mariachi band play, the one she mentioned to me over coffee during our following conversation.

I make up an excuse and text Becky that I'm headed out with the boys to play xbox on instead of our original plans to go to Club Johnny V's with her friends. All she does is give me a thumbs up. In a way, I wish she would have given some type of concern at my sudden change of plans. Even a little bit of jealousy might have even turned me on. But Becky doesn't follow up to show any interest in me.

I accept Becky's proposal to meet at Baranas Tequila bar that evening.

The weight of my guilt for cheating becomes lighter when I see her. Camila is wearing a sheer pink halter top with silver earrings that glisten in her curled red hair. I make my way through drunk patrons, the thick air of Tecate, and the familiar song of Mariachi Vargas de Tecalitlán. She motions me to the bar and hands me a white tequila shot to sip.

"So Hector, do you always sit alone at coffee shops reading smut?" she asks.

I can't argue with her that Chuck Palhniuk isn't smut.

"Just on Saturday mornings. It's the closest I'll get to having someone else please me. Although most of his stories are like nails running down your back."

The comment makes her smile and it's gorgeous to me.

"Can't get anyone to run their nails over you?" Camila asks with a smirk.

This is happening faster than the tequila is softening my guilt, but I feel myself getting hard just hearing her take an interest in me. It reminds me of my situation with Becky and my conscience starts to get the better of me.

"Well. My girlfriend does it sometimes... When I ask... On special occasions," I say, knocking back the tequila shot. I'm half convinced I just shot myself in the foot.

But she turns to the busy bartender and orders a second round. She takes the rest of her shot and doesn't make a face at all.

"And when was the last 'special occasion'?" she asks me, leaning forward on the bar. For a moment I feel her fingers slide near my leaning elbow on the bar and it makes my skin explode with goosebumps. I try and think of the last time Becky actually dug her hands into me or grazed them over me while I'd go down on her.

"You know, I can't really recall," I say.

"You mean she doesn't pay attention to you in the bedroom?" Camila asks.

I freeze, not wanting to talk shit about Becky but feeling it well up in my throat anyway.

Two shots of mezcal slide from the bartender to us. It includes two limes and the bartender places a small salt shaker in between the glasses.

My eyes dart from the drinks, to her, and then, without realizing, to her busting cleavage.

As our eyes meet, my silence and drinking says it all.

Camila takes the lime and rubs it on my neck, then puts the lime in my mouth. She sprinkles the salt shaker on my neck, feeling some of it stick to the wet part, the rest running down my golf shirt. She comes close, her tits softly nestling into my chest as she runs her tongue up my neck, licking the salt.

The sensation makes me close my eyes and almost buckle my knees. I almost forgot what it was like to have my neck touched, much more licked by another woman. As my eyes come out from rolling into the back of my head, I catch her finishing her shot as she gives me a green eye stare. She puts a hand around the back of my neck, taking her time to lean in. She bites into the lime, allowing her glossed lips to graze mine as she sucks on the citrus.

I can smell the wisps of tequila through her perfume of vanilla. Her lips taste like cherry around the lime. She presses into me, allowing her mouth to almost engulf mine as she bites into the slice, taking it into her mouth.

As she pulls back, her smile is so wide she can barely finish off eating the rest of the pulp. I'm so turned on I'm stunned into silence as I watch her. The bulge grows in my pants.

She sees it.

"You need me to throw coffee on your cock, or can I get you a warm up?" Camila asks.

The guilt leaves me right then and there.

---

## But It Returns by Two in the Morning

I'm thankful, though, that the pleasure dissipates slowly as the sweat on her snowy skin. Her perfect tits rise and fall as she recovers her breathing. Camila is on her side, smiling at me, giggling as she rubs off some of the cum from her face, then immediately uses it to start touching herself. For as much as she's milked me from riding me on the bed, the counter, standing up, and on the side of the bed, I still have more left in me, even this late.

"I can't believe your girlfriend makes you finish by yourself while she watches," Camila asks me, still in disbelief.

"Well, you should see her face when she does. You'd probably be shocked at how dispassionate she is when she looks," I say. By this time the guilt is making me go soft, knowing that I have to go home, hoping she's drunk and passed out so I can slip in the shower.

"Maybe I should?" she asks.

"What?" I ask while getting up from the bed and stepping into my jeans.

"Maybe you can make her watch us," she suggests, almost enunciating each word.

"You mean like having her walk in on us? That would end things with her and I right then and there. I've been dating Becky for too long for us to end like that."

"I'm not talking about having you end your relationship," she says in a serious tone.

I turn to her, socks in hand, not knowing where this is going. Camila continues.

"Sounds like she likes to watch. Maybe ask her if I can pleasure you. Fill in for what she doesn't do."

The thought of bringing that up to her sounds like the start of an argument that I can already hear in my head. Becky gets jealous. This is the common argument that we have, especially when we come back from the mall. She'll set her bags down and bring up the women that I happen to look at during the afternoon. The accusations will fly. Then the make up sex will begin. It happens all the time.

Enough that it makes me want to take my pants off and stay longer.

But the thought is in my mind now as I put my shirt back on.

"Let me think about it," I say. I'm about to leave the room but she gets up, still naked and sweaty with a swagger in her step. She lays her hands on me and kisses my lips with the idea that she just planted.

"Come on Hector. I'll give you more attention in one fuck in front of her than all the attention she's ever given you," she whispers.

As she says it, the guilt in my head drops. And all that's there is the want to cuck my girl friend as Camila fucks my brains out in front of her. It's only a moment, but enough to change my mind.

I guess I didn't have to think about it that long.

---

## I Look at Lots of Women On Our Next Shopping Trip

And Becky practically throws her shopping bags of shoes and jeans across the counter as she stomps off to the living room. I don't follow her, but instead take a few moments to think about the last couple of times with Camila. I get a rootbeer out of the fridge and pop it open, savoring the sweet taste while I let the idea of cucking Becky tickle me.

Becky comes stomping back into the kitchen. I usually follow her because I know it makes her mad. I can tell she's extra pissed that I didn't chase after her this time just by the way she's breathing.

"You were looking at *way* too many women this time. We talked about this. I only want you looking at *me* like that."

Instead of turning and being apologetic again, I take another drink of soda.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

Becky folds her arms and scoffs to hide her disbelief.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" she shoots at me.

"You do this every single time we come back from shopping. Seems like you want to have make up sex then watch me touch myself afterward. Are you sure it doesn't turn you on?"

"No," she says, shifting her weight.

I've known her enough to know when she's hiding something from me. I find it funny she doesn't know me enough to know that I've been hiding Camila for weeks. I set the can down and walk over to her.

"Look. If being jealous turns you on, you need to tell me. We can incorporate things into the bedroom so we *both* get some type of pleasure."

Her mouth drops open in anger and disbelief.

"*Incorporate things?* What the hell? I give you all the pleasure you ask for," she says.

That makes me step closer to her. For the first time, I put my hands on my hips and stare straight into her eyes.

"Then give me a rim job tonight," I say.

"Ew. No," she says, shaking her head.

"How about a blow job?" I ask.

Becky shakes her head and diverts her eyes.

"Okay, would you allow me to finish inside of you? Just once? With a condom on?"

"You know I don't like that," she says.

"Alright, in what ways are you willing to pleasure me? What things are you willing to do that you know that I enjoy? That makes *me* feel pleased instead of the focus just being on you?"

I've never seen Becky caught off guard like this before. Her eyes dart back and forth as she searches for an answer. Moments pass as she continues to shift her weight.

"You got nothin'? After over a year of dating you can't think of a single thing I like in the bedroom?" I ask her.

All she does is shrug and continue to dart her eyes around the room.

Whatever guilt I had left in me for cheating on her dissipates. She truly doesn't pay attention to me in the bedroom. She doesn't seem to care about my pleasure beyond hers. Or at least, she can't. I decide to risk everything, right there, in the kitchen.

"That's it. I need to start feeling pleasure in the bedroom. And if you're not willing to do it and only want to get off on watching me, then you're going to watch me get pleasure. *From someone else.*"

I get my phone out and start to text Camila.

"What!?" Becky explodes. "You're not going to--," but I cut her off.

"Yes I am. Her name is Camila and she's going to come over here, right now, and show you what it means to pleasure me. And if you're not going to be straightforward about enjoying watching me or be willing to negotiate about my pleasure in the bedroom, then this is happening. And if you don't like it, we can call our relationship a bust. Right here. Right now. But either way, Camila is coming over."

I feel the fear and guilt rise up in my chest for a moment, waiting for her to unload on me as she usually does with the accusatory ramble.

But she doesn't.

I look down at my phone and send a text to Camila.

"Read to fill in for Becky while she watches?" I ask.

The response is immediate.

"I'm coming over right now," she texts back.

---

## I Make Becky Sit on The Bed With Us

And Camila has come dressed to kill.

While Becky stays fully clothed, Camila is in a red stringy harness that's as thin as the gold body chain around her waist. She's more than happy to lead, making me lay on the bed, my head right by Becky, while she rides my cock.

She's so wet that she slips all over me, making the slapping of her ass against my body more wet with every thrust of her hips. We both stare at Becky as she moves her gaze back and forth between us, then right at my cock going inside of her.

It's strange to see Becky turned on by this, but I've always been able to read her better than she can read me.

Camila pulls me up and has me stand on the bed while she kneels right next to Becky.

"Fuck my face Hector. Put your cock down my throat and make yourself feel good," she says.

She doesn't have to ask me twice. I take Camila by the side of her face and fuck her mouth like a pussy. The absolute pleasure of her mouth on me and how Becky looks up at me at the same time makes me cum immediately. Camila pulls back and allows the jizz to decorate her face. She connects eyes with Becky as I orgasm, moaning as loud as I can to release all my pent up pleasure.

Camila looks up at me with cum dripping down her chin.

"Now fuck me in the ass," she says.

As I get her into doggy style, we face Becky. I take a handful of Camila's fine red hair and pull, making her arch her back. My cock slides into her ass easily from all of our fucking. She's stretched out just how I like her. And the feeling of how she squeezes me is just right. Just the kind of pleasure I want. And her moan is enough to make Beckys toes curl as I start to thrust.

I cum again, this time dumping everything I have into her ass to fill her up.

"Oh god! Fuck, it feels so good when you cum in my ass," Camila says.

At this, Becky reaches her hands into her panties and begins to stroke herself. For half a second I want to stop her, but I let her have her pleasure. It's relieving, in a way, for me to watch her for a change. But more so that I know that she's always wanted this. And I've always needed this.

"Now Becky. I'm going to stroke myself just like you enjoy at the end of our fucking. But, Camila is going to rim me. Since, you know, its 'ew'," I say, mimicking her from earlier.

I get on my hands and knees, my face right in front of her, as she strokes herself. And I moan and allow Camila to stroke me as I feel her tongue go in circles over my ass. The pleasure is so great and Camila's strokes so perfect around my lubed cock, I practically shout out my orgasm right into Becky as she makes me cum for the final time.

When I recover, the look in Becky's eyes says it all.

*This is what we both needed.*

---

## Becky and I Lay Naked

And Camila is long gone.

I still smell Camila's vanilla cologne on me.

And so does Becky.

But she's satisfied with touching herself and getting to watch.

She gets up to go to the bathroom. And this time, I can't really read her face. But she turns in the entryway of the bathroom and the light silhouettes her naked figure in a perfect way. The look on her face turns me on. She brings up a finger and points it at me.

"If you ever, *ever* fuck that bitch without me in the room again. We're through."

"Well. Guess she's going to be over here a lot," I retort.

Becky puts her hands on her hips in anger, but then just flips her hair over her shoulder.

"Fine by me. Guess we're both getting the pleasure we need."

Delimity
Delimity
223 Followers
12