All Comments on 'A Cheaters Pleasure'

by Delimity

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mathur_nkmathur_nk3 months ago
bad ending

"Fine by me. Guess we're both getting the pleasure we need." is a bad ending.

"I will thank her for showing all this but today is the last time it happens. I will be better than the b****h for my husband. But my husband belongs only to me after this.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story please keep writing I loved it ❤️

Campus77Campus773 months ago

I think it's great that both found the key to a successful relationship. The story was well written and almost believable. I guess it takes all kinds to make the world work. The tale was complete in one page.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Becky the bitch is very realistic. I wanna see Becky get thrown out onto the street for her disrespectful attitude.

amritaloveramritaloverabout 1 month ago

Good story. More Please!

PappasleazePappasleazeabout 1 month ago

loved the whole story. the situation, the characters, the out come all is so believable and well executed. Now that you have these characters build on them with more chapters. Becky seems to want to be a cuckquean then let her become a full fledge one and not a one and done. Let her start getting dominated by the cuckcake Camila especially in the bedroom, she might need to be their fluffer and cleaner or maybe have her hands tied so she can't play with herself until they are totally done then she is allowed to stand in front of them and pleasure herself while they sit back and watch. you can have start cooking or doing other little jobs for Camila. hopefully you will continue this story as well as write more.

hornydawghornydawgabout 1 month ago

Don’t know how you’ll continue this but I can feel Becky starting to break out of her chrysalis and become the cuck butterfly she’s always wanted (needed) and to be. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDelimity@Delimity
Aspiring writer trying to make a living with words. After a long career in writing business plans, standard operating procedures, and emails that no one was reading, I decided to transition my entire life to focus on writing stories that people will read. Normally I write s...