A Cheater's Regret (New Edition!)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since you left." Natalie says.

"You shouldn't have untied her." Dr. Manyard growls.

The nurse reties Lori's hands behind her back while Dr. Manyard measures her vital signs.

"She's gone too far." Dr. Manyard frowns. "The specimen is too aroused. We won't be able to complete the procedure."

"Please, I'm sorry. Give me another chance." Lori cries.

Dr. Manyard stands over her, deep in thought.

"There is something we can do." The doctor says. "You're too sexually excited for us to do the normal procedure. However, we can do the opposite. I can bring you to the edge of an orgasm and hold you there long enough to get some useful data. If you are willing, we can do that rather than expelling you from the program."

"Yes please, I'll do it!" Lori insists.

"Nurse, power down the equipment." Dr. Manyard says to Natalie. "We'll need to take the specimen to the lab."

They take Lori out of the room back into the hallway. She's still nude with her hands To her good fortune, the hallway is empty. They arrive at the lab, but there's people inside.

"It's the intern orientation." Dr. Manyard says. "Nurse, have them vacate the room at once."

Natalie goes inside. A few seconds later all the interns file out. None of them make eye contact with Lori as they pass her in the narrow hallway, but they must know she's there. To her dismay, there's a few students she recognizes among them. Someone's sleeve brushes against her swollen nipples, making her let out a gasp of involuntary pleasure. Heather passes by, but she's occupied in conversation with another intern and doesn't seem to notice Lori against the wall.

With the lab clear, the nurse leads Lori inside. The lab is similar to the first examination room, except there's a lot more equipment. The table is different too. Instead of a conventional bed, it's a rack with leather straps at the top and bottom. Natalie unties her patient.

"Get on the table." She orders Lori.

Lori obeys, lying down on the table. Natalie cuffs her wrists and ankles, leaving her helplessly spread eagle.

"The goal is to sexually stimulate you until you achieve orgasm." Dr. Manyard explains. "But in order for the machine to gather enough biometric data, you need to last at least twenty minutes. Any less than that, the procedure will be a failure. Understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Lori says.

Dr. Manyard's hands glide over Lori's restrained naked body, exploring every square inch of it. She teases her breasts and inner thighs, deliberately avoiding Lori's nipples and pussy. At random the doctor flicks a swollen bud or skates over Lori's labia, making her moan. Just when the helpless girl is blissful with pleasure, Dr. Manyard's fingers will dig into her ribs or armpits, making her laugh hysterically, wrists and ankles straining against the cuffs. This torturous mix of tickling and touching goes on for what feels like an eternity. Then it finally stops.

"How much time is left?" Lori gasps.

"We haven't started yet. I was just gauging your initial reactions. On a scale of one to ten how aroused are you?"

"Oh god, nine. I'm going to cum any minute."

"Then you need to hold back or you'll fail." Dr. Manyard warns her.

She turns to Natalie.

"This is a good opportunity to test the electrical stimulation kit."

"Are you sure?" Natalie asks. "She's too close to orgasm."

"She'll be fine." Dr. Manyard shrugs.

The doctor places a black box between Lori's legs. There's two wires protruding, with a metal rod the width of a pencil at each end. Dr. Manyard puts them to Lori's nipples.

"Starting nipple stimulation, power level one."

Lori shrieks in surprise as a pulse of current shoots into her nipples. Her surprise gives way to sexual excitement and she begins to moan. The pulses come at random, the element of surprise compounding her arousal.

Dr. Manyard slips a rod into Lori's pussy and pushes the second one against her clit.

"Starting clitoral and vaginal stimulation, power level two."

Lori squeals in pleasure as the current blows up every nerve inside her. She can feel the sexual buildup increasing far beyond she ever imagined it could. The surges of stimulation end. The doctor sets down the rod and rubs a blob of lube on her fingertip. She slips the fingertip into Lori's asshole, moisturizing and dampening it for what's coming next. Satisfied, Dr. Manyard slides the second rod all the way into Lori's ass. The rode is at least four inches long.

"Starting vaginal and anal stimulation, power level three."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Natalie protests.

"Relax. I know what I'm doing."

The surge of pleasure is more overwhelming than anything else so far. Lori's hips lift off the table as the electrical pulse flows through her most sensitive areas. She's too close to the edge. She's about to climax. Lori screams as the orgasm approaches. At the last possible instant the electrical pulses stop. The doctor pulls the rods out. A dribble of Lori's juices come out with the rode. It's humiliating, but more exciting than ever.

"That's enough of that. Now onto the test." Dr. Manyard says. "But the specimen is presenting a high level of arousal fluid. I'm collecting a sample."

She wipes a cotton swap over Lori's opening, collecting the dampness and dropping it into a small plastic container.

Lori has no idea how she's going to survive this. The nurse wheels up a machine and picks up a phallic white instrument attached to the machine by a cord. She slips a condom over the instrument, for sanitary purposes presumably.

"The machine is going to sexually stimulate you until you orgasm." Dr. Manyard gives puts a button in Lori's hand. "If you feel yourself about to climax, push the button and the machine will give you a brief break. The breaks can't be too long. You will be tickled as long as the machine is turned off. When you're ready to continue, push the button again. Remember that you must last at least twenty minutes, and breaks don't count toward the time. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am." Lori gasps.

"Very good. Let's begin."

She slides the instrument into Lori's drenched pussy.

"Test starting now." Dr. Manyard says.

The instrument whirs to life, and Lori spasms in pleasure. Like the electrical shocks earlier, the machine isn't constant. It sends random pulses into Lori's pussy. After each pulse it clicks, calibrating itself based on Lori's sexual response. It doesn't take long before Lori feels herself about to cum. She pushes the button.

"First stop, one minute, fifteen seconds." Natalie says.

Dr. Manyard digs her fingers into Lori's stomach, making her buck against the table and laugh at the top of her lungs. She holds on as long as possible, but can't take it anymore. She pushes the button, reactivating the machine.

More of the same. It teases her pussy, clicks and adjusts, then pleasures her again. Lori lasts an even shorter time before and clicks the button.

"Second stop, two minutes, three seconds." Natalie tells the doctor.

"You have nearly eighteen minutes to go, you need to do better than this. "Dr. Manyard says.

She tickles Lori mercilessly until Lori relents and pushes the button again. One pulse is all it takes. Lori screams at the top of her lungs as the orgasm gushes out against the table. It's the most intense climax of her entire life, leaving a wet pool on the white paper lining the table.

"Two minutes, thirty-seven seconds." Natalie sighs.

"That's a long way off from twenty minutes." Dr. Manyard says. "Looks like you failed. I'm very disappointed in you."

The nurse dislodges the tool from Lori's pussy and unstraps her from the table. Even with the test over, Natalie straps Lori's hands behind her back before leading her back out into the hallway.

"Please, I'm begging you, give me another chance." Lori moans.

"You failed the initial test, there's not much else we can do with you." Dr. Manyard shakes her head.

"I'll do anything, mercy."

"Well, there is a different program you might qualify for. A sexual research study for Agent Red."

"I'll do it!" Lori promises. "Just give me a chance, ma'am. I won't let you down."

"Very well. Come with us. Nurse, prepare a collar for her."

Lori follows the doctor into another room. She passes the interns again, and most of them get a full look at her naked with her hands tied. Lori is not only beyond caring, she actually gets off a little on the attention. Less than an hour ago she couldn't have possibly imagined getting turned on by sexual humiliation.

Natalie wraps a tape measure around Lori's neck, then finds a metal collar to match it. The collar is a narrow band with a small LED light at the front. Once locked in place, it can't be removed without a key.

"This collar will measure your sexual excitement while you're out of the lab." Dr. Manyard says. "It's waterproof so you can swim or shower. As before, you are forbidden from any form of sexual stimulation, including masturbation. Come back in three days and we'll measure the data and conduct the test again."

"Yes ma'am."

Natalie unties Lori and allows her to return to the first exam room and get dressed. It's a lot to take in, but at least she's not being expelled. But there's a problem. It's been less than ten minutes since her orgasm, and she's already horny again.

This is going to be a long three days.

To be Continued...

12