A Cheating Wife taught a lesson

Story Info
A husband punishes his wife's infidelity with more cock!
3.3k words
4.18
73.1k
42
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been out at sea for two months and couldn't wait to get hold of my wife, we'd been married for twenty years but she still kept me lusty for her. As the ferry approached the quayside, the image of her standing there as I last sailed away came to mind, her raven hair hanging down to her full breasts, a sleeveless white shirt cut tight to her waist, which was fuller than when we first met, but still curved appealingly to her hips. Her milk-skinned arms, hands on hips over tight jeans, I could trace the line down to her pussy and I felt my cock stir to life thinking of what I was planning to do as soon as I got her alone.

I was returning early as a surprise and had a short walk up the hill to our small cottage on the hillside that led to the harbour. The sky was darker in the distance, we might get a storm tonight, but that didn't matter, my first hours of home return would always be spent in bed, a mix of sex and cuddling as we got reacquainted with what we had been missing.

I left my car at the harbour and began to walk up past the brightly painted fishermen's cottages, their windows looking out to the shimmering sea that was still illuminated by the early morning sunlight, small waves broke on the shoreline beneath the quayside and I watched men in yellow overalls unloading trays of fresh oysters, dirty jokes about their effect on their love lives shot back and forth between their wives and the men and I smiled to myself, knowing I needed no such assistance to spend an afternoon with Kath. She knew how to make me hard and keep me that way, our lovemaking was vanilla by most standards, anal and oral were not on the menu, but I had plans to try out some new tricks this time on shore leave.

Walking in the shade of the fishermen's cottages, I took the track up past lush green fields, a single bull strutted ponderously in the field alongside me, a ring through its nose identifying him as trouble. Keeping to the gravel track I could see our cottage more clearly now, its grey stone walls and tiled roof visible between the branches of willows on the hillside, washing on the line waved at me in the breeze, I was getting closer now and picked up my pace to lessen the chance of being seen from one of the windows.

I'd often see Kath staring out at the view from the bedroom window, watching the weather blow past, and I did not want my surprise arrival to be announced early. Our long driveway wound up the final stretch of the hill, the tall birch lining it hid my approach and sheltered me from the wind and the weather the bruised clouds from the north would inevitably bring.

Arriving at the cottage door I slid my key into it silently and turned the cold brass handle, pushing it open and stepping onto the stone floor of the porch, I closed the door silently behind me. Stepping forward I could look through the glass of the internal door now, into the hallway and a little beyond into the kitchen. A noise caught my attention, it sounded like the deep sighs of satisfaction, and I went still, straining to hear Kath so I could spring my surprise.

I heard a voice in the kitchen, it was Kath's, a deep voice responded, and I realised I could hear Kath breathing heavily.

Peering further out from my hiding place in the porch I could see more of the kitchen and I was stunned to see Kath leaning back on the kitchen island in her bath robe, open to the front, and with her head tilted back, eyes tight shut, and her lips parted.

Her chest heaved as a man in front of her pressed his mouth against her open lips to kiss her. Looking down her chest I stared open mouthed at the furious motion of his fingers fucking her inside her dark cotton panties. She reached an arm forward and gripped the man's bicep, his pace increased, and the skin of her knuckles whitened, she made no attempt to resist him. I was paralysed by the sight.

"Yes, yes," she moaned, lost in the moment, and the man kissed her deeply again, Kath's eyes squeezed shut and she swayed, her knees buckling and only her grip on the man's arm stopped her falling with the power of her orgasm. With his other hand he slid his fingers into the waistband of her panties and dragged them down her thighs.

Her face red from the flush of the heat emanating from her pussy, she pushed him away, his fingers slipping from her swollen labia and her head turned to face the kitchen door leading to the rear yard.

"We can't do it here, someone might come" she said smiling, "let's go upstairs."

I recognised the man now, he was John, a newcomer to the village who had bought the local store, he was divorced, and I knew he had made a pass at more than a few of the local women. Fury filled me and my hand went to the door handle to interrupt them and teach him a lesson the old-fashioned way. But a stirring in my pants stopped me, my cock was halfway erect, and I gave myself moment to think this through.

I pressed myself back into the corner of the porch, allowing the two lovers to pass furtively, unseen I peered around to watch them slip up the stairs. I could see John's hands chasing my wife, sliding up her bathrobes to touch her and they giggled as they turned the corner and disappeared into our bedroom.

"Maybe this wasn't so terrible, maybe this was an opportunity," I thought to myself.

Their giggles and the sound of John disrobing made enough noise that I was unnoticed sneaking to the top of the stairs and lying flat I peered around the corner just far enough to see their reflection in the mirrored wardrobe doors.

She was stood with her the bathrobe and panties piled around her ankles and her feet shoulder width apart. She was rubbing her clitoris round and around staring at John as he undressed. She had always been shy of touching herself in front of me, right now her face was pure lust.

His shoes kicked aside, he was struggling his jeans down his hairy legs, unable to take his eyes off the display in front of him. Kath's raven hair hung down, covering her nipples, her slightly plump belly leading down to neatly trimmed pubic hair above her red and swollen labia. Tom kicked his denims off and then his shirt. A dragon tattoo on his back looked back at me, and the hard rod that bobbed out of his underwear made me wonder if Kath had taken on more than she could handle.

In a stride he was kissing her deeply again and quickly his fingers replaced hers, in return her long slender fingers grasped for his rock-hard cock. She groped the length of his shaft, it was wider than mine and its tip was slightly smaller, accentuating the girth and no doubt useful for easing the thickness of it inside tight holes.

"Ah," she squeaked as he pushed three fingers inside up to his knuckles.

Kath moaned into his mouth as they kissed, his fingers were pumping inside her again and she was leaning down onto them, desperate for the penetration. I slid my hand into my pants and felt my own hardness.

A second orgasm rocked her, fingers slipping from his cock and grabbing his arm for stability, she squirmed out a deep moaning climax, her juices slickened John's fingers as he kept the waves of pleasure flowing through her. He slowed as the moaning subsided and spun her around to push her face down on the bed.

"Put your robe up over your head," John instructed, and she complied, flicking the white robe so it covered her head as she lay face down on our bed.

Kneeling onto the bed he straddled her legs and with one hand fed his cock into her wet hole, once the tip was in, he pushed hard, impaling her. Kath's hands gripped the sheets, inhaling deeply at first, she then groaned in pleasure as she got used to John's invasion. His thrusting began.

She panted in time to the rhythm of his thrusts, and John's hands held down her writhing arms.

"Fuck me, John, fuck me deep," she urged.

And the pace increased, his sweat beaded around the dragon tattoo on his back, as he pumped hard into her. Her panting subsided as she tried to hold her breath and stop a scream of pleasure escaping her.

"I'm cumming," he panted.

"Don't cum inside me," begged Kath, until a howl of pleasure announced her climax.

Her pleading and cumming only made him pump into her with greater force as he spent spurt after spurt inside her.

He subsided and stood back off the bed.

"I've got to get back to the store, or they'll miss me," and swiftly pulling his clothes and boots on, dressed he turned at the door, "see you later sexy."

From beneath her robe, his lover, my wife, whispered, "Don't make me wait too long."

The pause to get dressed had given me time to slip behind the sofa in the adjoining upstairs room. From my new hiding place, I had a moment to plan my next move. Whilst I had been away, I had collected up some erotic presents for my wife, gifts that would come in handy right now. She would learn a lesson from this, and I was ready to teach her.

I waited until she got up to use the bathroom, hiding behind the ensuite door, and as she stepped back into the room I pounced. Thrusting her bathrobe above her head I pushed her forward face down onto the bed and with one bounce I was on her.

"Stop it, get off of me," she shrieked.

Mounting her and pinning her down with my weight meant her shrieks were now yelled into the mattress, I reached for the Velcro restraints I had bought and keeping my weight on her wrestled one hand into the binding and cinched it quickly to the bed post. Her other arm and both legs followed until I had her struggling body spreadeagled beneath me.

"Get off me, John this isn't funny."

Smiling to myself at being mistaken for John I reached into another pocket and took out the ball gag I had bought, sliding my arms into the robes around her head I placed the gag across her mouth.

"John if this is some kind of game, I don't like it," she complained, and I pulled the ball gag a little closer to her mouth.

"Let me go, I don't want it like this," she pleaded and thrashed about, trying to get the robes off her so she could see what was going on. But she couldn't, she was helpless, unable to accept or reject.

"Please, I'll be quiet," she begged but I pulled the gag tighter, and her mouth was forced to accept the mouthpiece, her gagged head slumping down to the mattress in resignation.

Moving to kneel behind her, I took a moment to survey her long white legs tied spread, the swollen and red entrance of her already ravaged pussy was framed by her ample ass and hips. A white cotton bath robe covered her upper body, beneath which her head was moving from side to side, listening for the next move. I grinned to myself, stroking my cock in anticipation.

I removed another toy from my pocket, a penis sheath. It would take my girth and length to exceed John's. I leant down and rubbed her still wet pussy, there was some of John's cum inside her, and lots of juice from the fucking she had just received. My fingers probed inside her and she grunted through the gag.

Picking up a steady motion I finger fucked her the way she liked it earlier, and just as she began to whimper in pleasure, I stopped, removed my fingers and wiped her juice onto the cock sheath. After her third session of gagged whimpering, the wetness of my fingers indicated she was slick enough to accept the huge thing swinging between my legs. I leaned down and she could tell what was coming next, flattening her hips on the bed, resistant and confused, I lowered myself between her thighs.

"Nnnnnhhhhf," she tried to speak through the mask, it was unintelligible.

I rubbed the tip of my enhanced cock between her pussy lips and found her hole, pushing the tip into her I could feel she was a little looser than usual from the fucking she had already enjoyed, despite this she gasped through the gag, her fingers gripping the sheets where they were pinned and twisting them into her grip, as the head of the silicone cock introduced itself and stretched her wide, the walls of her pussy tighter than ever before around my rubber endowed manhood.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," she grunted.

Pushing until most of the sheath was inside her, she vocalised a continuous moan, the sound only stopping momentarily so she could snatch a breath beneath the hot towelling of the robe. At first the pitch of her moans suggested the big, sheathed cock was stretching her beyond what she thought she could take, and she shook her head violently, but I remained gentle and after a few minutes of soft nudging I recognised a groan of satisfaction, the distinct pleasure of being filled by a huge dick.

With slow rhythm I began to pump her, thrusting steadily like a machine, pistoning the new cock and myself and making Kath grunt with every thrust. I propped myself above her on my arms, lying close enough to feel the hotness of her breath beneath the robes.

"Nnnnnnnnn, plllllllllll, nnnnnnnnnnnn," she grunted, the robes and gag making a nonsense of her attempts to communicate.

Her attempts to speak through the ball gag turned me on, and I accelerated, resistance became desire and in turn she began to push back against me, she was desperate not to lose the sensation of being filled with cock, her pussy resenting its absence each time I withdrew.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwh," she groaned, and I felt her pussy contract as she ground herself deep against the intrusion.

Sweat beaded on my skin and after pumping into her over and again I could feel I needed to cum soon. Not wanting her lesson to be over too quickly, I slowed.

Pushing myself up from her back I grabbed her hips, pulling her slightly up toward me, this allowed me to kneel and continue fucking her gently in doggy. Looking down at the action I could see her hole was stretched tight around the sheath, the opening of her pussy gripping it every time I withdrew, then disappearing as I slid with teasingly slowness up to my balls in her.

Reaching into my pocket I removed a butt plug. She'd never let me play with her ass before, but this time would be different, she had no choice. I took the lube and spread a little around her puckered rosebud, slipping a finger in and making her jump in her bonds. She thrashed about as much as the bonds would allow and groaned into the gag whilst my index finger explored this new territory.

She was tight and I held still in there whilst grinding my cock in and out of her wet hole. Adding a little more lube, I resumed fingering her asshole and eventually her attempts to throw off my penetration by wriggling her hips stopped. One finger became two and I savoured the feeling of my hard enhanced cock entering and leaving her through the walls of her ass.

I took my fingers out of her ass and reached for the silicone plug, it tapered from a point to a wider section and then down again. With both hands free I applied lube to the toy whilst keeping up the steady rhythm of my sheathed cock. A little more lube on her rosebud for good measure and I was ready to push it into her.

She felt the coolness of the silicone on her hole and began to squirm again frantically.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnn, Jjjjjjjjj, nnnnnnnnnn," came the pleading sounds from the robes.

I gripped her ass with one hand to hold her steady and pushed with the other, her sphincter was putting up quite a fight and I couldn't get the plug in.

Remembering a trick I had read somewhere I leaned forward and paused my thrusting momentarily to reach into her robes. I found what I was looking for and took a long nipple between my fingers, it was hard and was the cherry on the cake to her large breasts. I couldn't resist squeezing them and feeling their fullness in my hand, then without warning I grabbed her nipple and twisted it hard, she shrieked and bucked, and in the instant after the pain I pushed hard again with the plug and felt a pop as it passed inside her channel.

A scream turned into a moan and she mouthed something unintelligible through the gag. I gave the plug a little tug to check it was properly in and found it to be held tightly inside. Pushing her down and positioning myself on top of her again I once again began to fuck her. I could feel the hardness of the plug pressing against me as I thrust deep, pushing myself and the plug fully into her.

The rhythm of the mattress springs and her squeals and moans found a unison and I pounded faster, and faster, I was coming close again to climax as she began to shudder beneath me, her fingers clasping the sheets tight to her and she let out the tell-tale sounds of another powerful orgasm. She panted beneath me and pushed her ass up to meet me as the waves of pleasure passed to me, building the urgent warning that I was soon to ejaculate.

I had the presence of mind not to make a noise as my own desire to moan out in pleasure threatened to reveal who I was. With one quick motion I slid out and drew the sheath off my hard rod before plunging it back into her, she roared again into the gag and after a flurry of frenzied thrusts I erupted inside her with an intense orgasm of my own.

I caught my breath and kneeled back off her to survey her leaking pussy, the cum oozed down from her gaping hole, her breath coming raggedly from beneath the robes. Stepping quietly from the bed, I had another idea. It was time to reward our friend John for providing the stage for this.

I picked up her mobile and opened it to messages, finding a conversation with John in there I began to type.

*I'm so horny right now, I need you again, but this time in my ass. Make an excuse and get back here, I have tied myself to the bed and readied my ass for you, don't say a word, just get here now and fuck me and leave. I can untie myself once you've filled my ass with more of your hot cum. Sexy x.*

I waited and could see he had read the message. He was typing.

*I'll be there in fifteen minutes, are you sure about fucking your ass?*

*I want you to cum in both of my holes today.* I replied from Kath.

*Ten minutes.* He responded.