A Cheating Wife taught a lesson Ch. 02

Story Info
A husband punishes his wife's infidelity.
3.6k words
3.81
42.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached beneath the robes and fumbled for the clasp on the ball gag.

"You bastard," she spat out.

I said nothing.

"If you wanted to play a game, you could have asked. If it wasn't for that orgasm, I'd be going to the cops right now, I guess its lucky for us both you know how to fuck me." Kath blurted out breathlessly.

I knelt down next to her and stroked her buttock, she giggled as my caress tickled her.

"Don't stop there," she teased.

And with that I reached down to her side draw and pulled out her favourite vibrator. Switching it on I began to massage her clit and she gasped and squirmed beneath its attention. Glancing back at her phone I could see I had a few minutes to play with her before John would arrive. Her squirming continued as I pressed the head of the vibrator hard against her engorged clitoris, flicking her clit from side to side with the device and drawing more breathless groans. After I few minutes I stopped.

"John, you'd better untie me, or finish what you started, I need to cum again." Pleaded Kath's voice.

But I was already putting the vibrator away and reaching inside the robes to tighten the clasp of the ball gag again. Once it was secure and Kath was reduced to unintelligible sounds again, I made plenty of noise leaving the room and making my way down into the kitchen. I made enough noise that she would think a glass of water was being drunk and pulled a chair across the stone floor as if John was taking a breather.

I quietly opened the external door and snuck back upstairs, silently opening the mirrored wardrobe door and climbing inside, sliding it closed behind me but leaving a crack through which I could see my wife's pale buttocks and long legs spreadeagled before me. She had quite a surprise on its way, and I wanted a front row seat for this.

I heard John's footsteps downstairs at first and then on the stairway as he made his way into the room.

True to the instructions, he undressed, and stood at the foot of the bed, wordlessly looking down at my wife's supine body, prepared for him, with the butt-plug handle pointing invitingly at his already hard cock. He was smiling and with a lick of his lips he knelt behind her on the bed.

This provoked Kath to move her head, listening intently to the movement behind her. As John's fingers rested on the handle of the plug she began to move wildly beneath the robes, his smile widened and he slid the device from her, placing it down beside him. Picking up the lube he added a generous amount to both her slightly gaping hole and his large cock. Leaning forward he placed it at the entrance to her virginal asshole and paused. The wild movement beneath him as my wife writhed at the attention of her ass stopped him.

He then reached below with his hand down to her pussy. Kath squealed. He had pinched her clitoris, and hard. He did it again and as she squeezed the sheets tight in her fingers he lunged forward, pressing himself into her new pleasure hole until a popping motion and Kath's renewed squealing heralded his entry to her asshole.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," she screeched into the gag, and I imagined her biting the ball in her mouth as her ass squeezed tight around the engorged length inside her.

With just the head of his cock inside, he pushed himself up and grabbed her hips, bringing her ass up so he could fuck her kneeling. He paused, looking down at the creamy pastel orbs of her ass, and admiring the sight of his thick cock teasing her asshole with its first inch. Slowly he slid himself into her, inch by inch, maintaining a firm grip on her so, try as she might, she couldn't wriggle off him. As he pushed the first few inches of his cock in, she arched her back to ease the intrusion, and I could imagine her face beneath the robes, eyes tight shut, and mouth slightly agape as his cock filled her hole, no doubt she was glad of the plug now, having prepared her for the entry of this large cock.

He had pushed the robes higher and was reaching forward to cup her heaving breasts, his fingers dug deep into their fullness, her hard nipples poking out between his fingers. I was harder than ever and couldn't my eyes off the huge thing impaling my wife.

Her body trembled with his thrusts, after the first minute or so the entire length of his rigid cock was disappearing up my wife's ass and heavy panting had replaced her squeals of earlier. Her back hollowed to accept him inside her, his hands grasped the whiteness of her ass, spreading it wide and making it easier for me to see the action. After several minutes of pounding, he became animalistic, pounding her with urgency as the disciplined strokes he began with gave way to his lust. Kath moaned and her breasts swung freely beneath her, rocking with his thrusts and heaving with her uncontrolled breathing.

With a final thrust he erupted inside her, hanging onto her ass as he penetrated her deeply, filling her bowels with ropes of cum. Kath meanwhile moaned into her gag, her whole body shaking with the force of his orgasm, and deep inhalations in her robed prison.

John slid out of her quickly, rope of cum leaving her ass and dripping onto the sheets below, with a groan she slumped down as his subsiding erection bobbed above her. He stared down at her cum soaked holes, reviewing his mornings work.

With a last grin at her exhausted form, he stepped off the bed and dressed quickly to the sounds of Kath's exhausted breathing. He said nothing as he left the room and as soon as he began down the stairs I slipped from my hiding place and opened one of the Velcro cords binding her to the bed.

Turning and stepping quietly out of the room I could hear the sound of Velcro opening and as quietly as possible I stepped out of the front door. John's car was leaving, and I waited ten minutes before making my 'official arrival.'

I knocked on the door and leaned down to the mailbox opening.

"Hello, I'm home," I announced, can you let me in? I've left my keys on the ship." I lied.

Kath came down the stairs, with her bath robes tied at the front, she looked red eyed and tired. She opened the door and embraced me, her arms around me warmer than I expected.

I looked down and kissed her deeply.

"I've been fantasising about you all the way here, I meant to surprise you, but I forgot my keys," I explained.

"Oh sweetie, I'd have loved that," said Kath.

"Well, I'm here now," I said with a grin, my cock hardening at the thought of the fun I'd have with her.

I followed her into the kitchen gazing at the plumpness of her ass beneath the robes, she'd managed to straighten herself up before I arrived, and her hair was neatly combed. It hadn't taken her long to get over the ordeal.

She reached up to open a cupboard and I rushed behind her to grab her hips and kiss her neck.

"Not here," she implored, glancing toward the door, I ignored her false prudishness and ground my stiffening cock hard into her buttocks, kissing her deeply. Reaching forward I slipped my hand inside her robes.

"You're wet already," I said, "you're hornier than I am."

She blushed as I twirled my tongue around hers, I rubbed her clitoris, I could feel it was slick and still a little enlarged from her earlier attentions. She moaned into my mouth; little did she know I was already responsible for much of that earlier attention.

I broke away and looked into her eyes, my fingers circled her clitoris faster and she bit her lip, sinking a little to enhance the pressure below. Turning her away I reached around her warm body, kissing her neck and inserting the index finger of my hand between the folds of her pussy, using the other hand to swirl around her clitoris again. She sank into me, her eyes closed gently and after a few minutes her body jolted in ecstasy.

I stopped suddenly, drawing a whimper from her moist mouth, and I grabbed her hand to lead her upstairs.

"Wait, lets..." she started.

"I've waited long enough and you're horny so let's go," I cut her off and pulled her along behind me, her eyes darting guilty upstairs.

On reaching the bedroom I stopped and gazed at the sex toys and restraints on the bed.

"What's been going on here?" I said with a feigned look of confusion.

"I've been trying out a few things for you," she said, her face flushing and eyes flickering to meet my gaze, "I knew you were back soon and wanted to surprise you." She lied.

"Well, you did that," I grinned at her, 'I didn't know you were ready to try this, I approve," I continued to smile lustfully at her.

"Well, let's try these cuffs out," and I gestured toward the bed.

She stood hesitantly at the foot of the bed I kissed her neck and slid down the bath robes.

"Is that a gag," I asked innocently?

"Err yes," she replied.

"Let's try it on," I picked it up and placed it around her from behind, "fits well," I said with it tightly in place, "I bet you can't even speak properly now?"

"Hmmmnphf," came her response, and grabbing her hips I urged her onto the bed, fixing her legs first then arms into the restraints, they allowed her to kneel doggy style.

"Oh, what's this?" I ask picking up the buttplug, and Kath tries to say something through the gag, "you're a dark horse, let's give this a try," and I add lube again to her new little toy.

She murmurs as I place it at the entrance to her ass and I begin to push.

"Just relax and push out a little, I've heard that helps," I encourage her and this time it slips in much more easily.

"There you go, that wasn't so hard."

"I can't wait to fuck you," I said, and I slid out my already hard cock, my clothes on the floor at the foot of the bed.

I wanted to see how far I could take things, so reaching down I picked up my phone, stroking my cock with one hand, I typed with the other.

*Hey John, I know what's been going on whilst I've been away, and I want you to know its okay. In fact, I'd like you to join Kath and I in our bedroom right now. She told me how much it turned her on to be taken silently by you earlier so I have got her ready again for you, this time we can fuck her together and give her an orgasm she'll never forget.*

*Hey, I'm sorry about what's gone on, I can't believe you are so understanding.* He replied.

*Look its fine, I respond, were fucking now and I'd like you to join in, just come up to the bedroom and fuck her ass with me.*

*Ok, I'll be there in fifteen.* He signed off and I knew I just had to hold off cumming for fifteen minutes and get her wild and horny.

I enjoyed the sight of her creamy pale nakedness, her tits hanging vulnerable beneath her, the curves of her ass inviting me to grab them and fuck her. I reached into the bedside cabinet and removed a blindfold she used for sleeping and the vibrator toy she liked so much.

"Let's put this on, it'll enhance your senses," I said and placed the blindfold around her. She accepted it without complaint, and with that I positioned myself behind her reaching beneath with the vibrator and positioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy.

Circling the vibrator around her clitoris made her head shoot up and she inhaled sharply, she could orgasm easily from clitoral stimulation and getting her at the peak of horniness was my goal here so at John's arrival she wouldn't fight us off too much.

Pushing my cock inside her, she arched her back and groaned, just the feeling of a cock inside her whilst her sex was stimulated by the vibrator was enough to have her scrunching the sheets between her fingers again. She wriggled under the attention and dropped her head to the mattress, concentrating hard on the action behind her, grinding her hips from side to side on my cock and helping direct the motion of the vibrator to the places she desired.

I slid out halfway and she quickly impaled herself on me again, I slid back a few inches again and she moaned in anguish, pushing her hips back fully onto me again. This time when I slid out the restraints stopped her attempt to impale herself, and she made a very clear sound of desperation through the gag.

This was what I was waiting for, I wanted her desperate for cock and I rewarded her, plunging forward again, shoving her bodily up the mattress and eliciting a deep sexual groan of satisfaction.

I dropped the vibrator now and grabbed both of her hips, pumping back and forth like a steam piston, hammering into her wet love hole with a ferocity that matched her deep need to be fucked. She loved to be fucked hard and held onto the bed, forehead pressed against the sheets, her large breasts swinging freely with the pounding she was getting and the noises coming through the gag indicating she was close to her climax.

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww," she called, her body had always found it easy to cum and despite the fact she had been fucked for several hours now I knew if I was quick, I could get a further orgasm from her.

The leg shaking orgasm rocked her body, and squirted around my cock, I slid out and she yelped at the absence of a dick inside her. I slipped my body underneath hers now and grabbed her hips to impale her on my hard erection.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she groaned above me, and I began to fuck her from below. In this position I could quickly get up to pace again and I thrust with urgency to build off the orgasm she was still enjoying, her body shook. The heavy fucking worked and with a last feeble moan her head lolled until she slumped onto me soundlessly, breathing feebly, her unconscious weight pressing me down into the mattress.

It was at this moment I realised we were not alone.

John stood at the door, looking nervously toward me, I smiled reassuringly back and gestured towards my wife's prone form. She was either unconscious or too exhausted to move, her weight heavy on me.

John quickly stripped, his hard cock bobbing before him as he climbed onto the bed. I slipped my still hard cock out of Kath and gestured to John. He grinned and I felt his cock touch mine as he pushed aside her lips to enter her from behind.

Kath made a faint noise as he slid inside her, his cock beginning a familiar rhythm and Kath was shunted up my body with each thrust. Her head lay heavily on my shoulder at first, her breath coming in the exhausted murmurs of her post-orgasm fainting.

John gripped her hips and dragged her body back onto his cock as he thrust forwards, his violent back and forth was beginning to bring Kath into the world of consciousness. She propped herself up on her elbows and lifted her head from my chest. Even through the eye mask I could see the confusion on her face as she found me lying still beneath her whilst a cock pounded her from behind.

She leaned down and rubbed the facemask against my chest, successfully freeing her vision she looked at me perplexed and she turned her head to look back along the peachy curves of her ass to find John, his hands full of her voluptuous buttocks and his cock plunging between her legs.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnh," she raged through the gag, and it took both John and I to hold her down and prevent her throwing herself from him. With my arms wrapped around her torso and John's holding her hips steady, she could rage all she wanted but we held her helpless.

John slid out and I pushed my ever-harder cock back inside her, I pumped her hard whilst holding her head down on my shoulder, I was glad the gag would also prevent her biting in frustration at me. Her breath came hot against my neck as I enjoyed myself in her pussy, and then I felt a sensation between my cock and the opening of her hole.

John was rubbing his dick against the underside of mine, and pressuring the opening of her pussy, he was trying to get both dicks inside her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah," screamed Kath and she stared wide-eyed at me, I smiled back at her.

John's persistence was aided by the application of lube, and he pushed again, this time I slid out a little and we both thrust in together. The sensation was incredible as our cocks entered the tight hole together, Kath's head snapping back and a long roar erupting from her throat as she felt us both fill her.

We held still, and Kath panted between us, eyes tight shut and head shaking at this new invasion.

John's impatience overcame him, and he began to slide within her, Kath groaned as his cock withdrew and then forced its way up to her stretched cervix again. I lay still, watching her face contort with the effort of absorbing both men's lengths.

I couldn't resist the sensation any longer and as John entered her fully again, I pulled back and we began a steady rhythm, fucking her with both cocks, the lips of her abused pussy clamped tight around us both and her face staring down at me in silent, exhausted rage.

"It's ok," I said, "just relax, it will get easier." But her reddening face said differently, and she shook her head defiantly.

I felt bad for a moment, but the intense sensation of her stretched pussy, John's cock and her helplessness kept me fucking her. We both picked up pace, slamming our hard cocks in her.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn," she squealed, her eyes tight shut, and she leaned her head down to my shoulder, exhausted by the pounding her stretched pussy was getting.

I reached up, kneading her breasts from beneath, lightly teasing her nipples between my fingers, John grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back up. Her body was forced up between us, my hands pushed from below whilst groping her tits and she was a picture of beauty and pain between our thrusting bodies.

The new angle did something for her and she opened her eyes with a look of acceptance, our paced quickened and I could feel both of us stiffening inside her body.

"Awwwwwwwww," she groaned as her body betrayed her, she was beginning to feel something more than pain now and all my doubts were gone, she was my slut.

I wished for a moment I could see her hole, stretched tight around our pounding cocks, the inner lips of her tunnel clinging to our dicks.

"Urrrrrrgh," grunted John and he drove himself deep into her, I could feel the warmth of his orgasm lubricating her. I slipped my fingers to the clasp of her gag and released it.

"Oh, oh, ohhhhhh," she moaned, and drool slipped from her mouth as she felt the throb of John's orgasm erupting into her tight pussy.

With a flurry of violent thrusts, I reached my orgasm too, leaning upwards I held her head and kissed her deeply as my hot seed joined John's inside her, my dick pulsating over and again with a powerful climax as I sucked hard on her tongue inside my mouth.

We both stayed inside her as she panted between us, our cocks softening until they slipped out of her slick chute and then silence.

John looked between her legs, cumm dripping from her onto my soft cock. He leaned down and licked Kath's asshole, she squirmed a little but was too exhausted to react. Getting up from the bed he smiled at us both.

"This has been quite a day," he said, putting on his clothes, "I hope we can do it again soon."

"We'll see, I think Kath's had quite enough attention for now," I replied, and lay beneath my wife's moist body, pulling a sheet over us both as she nuzzled against me. Sleep took us both.

A clicking noise awoke me and my sleep weary eyes could see shapes around the bed, I tried to rub my eyes so I could see clearly but found it restrained above my head, I tried the other hand and realised it was similarly trapped.

My eyes became accustomed to the darkened room and fell upon the smiling face of John, another man and a woman stood with him.

"I hope you both got a good rest," he said smiling menacingly, "you've both got a lot more work to do."

Kath stirred and looked bleary eyed around the room, still strapped to the bed above me, a hand touched her calf.

"Get them off me," she yelled, and the two of us struggled in our bonds.