A Cheating Wife: Todd Meets Jenna

Story Info
The personal trainer's side of the story.
2.6k words
3.04
6k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers

I love my job, most of the time. I am a hired personal trainer at a local gym, and one of the plus benefits is working out, up close, with some hot babes, ranging in ages from 20 to 60. I do get those occasional fatties that come in after New Year's with their big resolutions and they last a month before going back to their lazy fat ways, so I do not have to put up with them for long.

Then you have those hot looking cougars that come on a dedicated regular basis to keep their amazing figures and when they work out with me, more than a few up spreading their legs to get fucked by me. They are usually married and their pathetic husbands either cannot get it up anymore or they are just bored with the same old sex over and over and want some excitement with a strong, muscular, 6'3" tall, 25-year-old man with a ten-inch fat cock.

I can tell the ones that are hot for some good sex almost immediately, when I get close to them and "accidentally" brush against them or standing over them while they are bench pressing and look up to see my bulge hanging not a foot from their face as I spot them during their lifting. They smile and get a little flustered at first, but it is not long before I am pushing my prick into their mouth, their pussy, or their ass. There is no love involved, at least from my point of view, because I just want to fuck, and listen to them cream when they get my dick inside them.

Now this one lady, she was a little harder to crack open. Her name was Jenna, and she was married to a retired marine. Like I really cared about some washed up jarhead, all I wanted was to get inside her exceptionally fine petite body. She had been a gymnast when she was younger, and still had an incredibly good body for being in her late forties or early fifties, so I was a little confused as to why she was even there, especially when I saw her for the first time in a pair of yoga pants, wow what a sweet ass!

I worked out with her for a good month before she finally said yes to coming over to my place for a drink. I would call her and talk sweet and sexy to her on the phone just to get her all flustered. She knew I wanted in her panties, and she just ate that shit up. Jenna said her husband was boring in bed and was only into the same old vanilla sexual routine. Well, Jenna wanted to spice things up a bit for herself and I was just the guy to give her the spiciness.

The first time she came over, she acted all shy, but I soon had her sucking my cock, which barely fit in her mouth and when it was time to fuck, I could tell that she was a little scared.

"Todd, please be gentle with me, you are pretty big. My husband is not anywhere close to your size," she said with a wide-eyed expression.

"Ah, no worries, you'll stretch out just fine," I said waving her off.

When she took off her panties, I saw that she had a hairy pussy, so I said to her, "Look, if you want me to eat your pussy, you are going to shave it, I don't like hair in my mouth."

She just nodded timidly as she tossed her panties aside and climbed onto my bed. Jenna got on her back and spread her legs for me. She did have a gorgeous pussy, with nice thick labia sticking out. I imagined it would be damn good eating once she got rid of that hair. I climbed between her legs and rubbed my cock up and down her already soaking wet cunt lips, and once I felt like it was lubricated enough, I pushed the head into her snug pussy.

Jenna cried out, wanting me to give her a minute to get used to me, so I paused for a couple of seconds and pushed about half my prick into her hot pussy. Her eyes flew open, and her mouth opened wide, but no sound came out at first, then she let a long-drawn-out groan as she dug her fingers into my back.

Fuck she was tight! It was hard to believe how much so for her age, but then again, her old man probably had a little dick. I had twenty-year-old gals that wished their pussies were this tight. I drew back out a little then drove my prick the rest of the way into her, banging off her cervix and into the back wall of her sweet cunt.

Jenna began to shake as I started a slow steady rhythm of pulling almost all the way out, the pounding back into her. Her sweet cries and agony and ecstasy were music to my ears as I fucked her good, stretching that mature pussy further than it ever had before.

When she came, she about tossed me off her with the powerful convulsions! She cried and writhed under me all through her orgasm, setting me off the deep end. I plowed into her once more and like a firehose going off, I flooded her twat with my thick creamy seed.

When I was done, I pulled my prick out of her well fucked hole and watched my cum flood out of her onto my bed, as she laid there with her eyes closed and head turned away. Her breathing was still out of control, but she managed to say as she then looked at me with her eyes glazed over.

"Oh my God, I've never came that hard before, Todd, you are amazing!"

I chuckled and said, "Yeah, I knew you'd become a good slut of my cock. Now you better get home to your little dick husband."

Jenna nodded, but lost all expression in her face, suddenly remembering him as she got up, grabbed some tissues from my table and cleaned the cum from her crack. She quickly got dressed and told me she would see me soon and headed out the door.

Over the next several weeks, I must have fucked Jenna a dozen or so times, stretching and twisting her limber body into every position imaginable, making her pant like a dog in heat and begging for more. She was seriously addicted to getting her pussy stretched out by me. One night after some intense pounding of her slobbery wet cunt and multiple gut-wrenching orgasms, I talked her into letting me fuck her in the ass.

She was reluctant but the agreed to it, saying, "Todd, you have to be gentle because I have never done that before."

"Sure, baby, I'll go nice and slow for you," I said convincingly as she turned over onto her belly and offered her ass into the air.

I reached over to my nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube, squirted some on my dick, then a big glob of it on her little rosebud and massaged it around and inside her sphincter as she gasped with my finger probing inside her. She was tight as fuck, and I knew this was going to be a challenge. I got up behind her spread legs and pushed the head of my dick against her brown eye. It would not budge at first as I pushed harder, but then suddenly gave way, letting the head pop inside.

"OH MY GOD, OH FUCKING HELL THAT HURTS, TODD! PLEASE WAIT."

I was not entirely free from compassion as I softly stroked her back and telling her, "It's okay, baby, relax for a moment and you will get adjusted, now reach down and finger your pussy. You'll see that it helps."

Jenna did what I said and after a few moments, she started to moan as she frigged her cunt hard. Then I ever so slowly, centimeter by centimeter, sunk my cock all the way into her bowels until my balls came to rest against her, stopping once more for her to get used to my anal invasion.

Jenna groaned hard repeatedly and fought to cry out, "OH... FUCK... MY...GOD...FUCKING... MY...ASS....HOLY...MOTHER.... OF...GOD....FEELS.... LIKE...A...TREE....IN....ME!"

I gave her another moment then started to slow fuck that amazing tight ass. Her inside felt like they were on fire wrapped around my fuck stick as I moved in and out. I looked down and watcher her super stretched sphincter near its limit wrapped like a tight band around my flesh.

I knew I would not last long as good as she felt, and Jenna was already started to shudder and shake as another orgasm was ready to take over her body. I grunted my impending climax, thrusting harder into her hot tortured ass.

"FUCK..... CUMMMMMINNNNGGGGGGGG....," Jenna screamed out as I began releasing my powerful pulsating jets of cum deep into her guts.

She shook hard as her body spasmed under me, riding out another intense wave while I continued to empty the contents of my balls in her.

When my cock began to soften, I pulled out of her and went into the bathroom to get a warm washcloth for Jenna and myself. I went back in and handed her one while I thoroughly cleaned my cock with the other.

Jenna whimpered and moaned as she cleaned herself but did not say anything. I could see the guilt on her face, but I really did not care. She was the one that was married, not me, but I put on a good act, got back on the bed, and cuddled her for a bit.

We kissed some, then she got up, got dressed and said, "I need to get home before Pete gets even more suspicious than he has already become. I will call you soon so please do not call me, okay?"

I nodded and said, "Okay, baby, no worries. You know where I am, so call when you want to hook up again."

Jenna nodded blankly and quickly headed out the door. I could tell that she was really feeling bad, but again, she was hopelessly addicted to me fucking her, so I knew she would be back for more.

The next afternoon, I got a frantic call from Jenna, "TODD, OH MY GOD, PETE KNOWS! HE RECORED US ON VIDEO! HE PACKED HIS STUFF AND LEFT ME! WE HAVE TO END THIS NOW! PLEASE DON'T CALL ME ANYMORE!"

"Wait, wait, wait, Jenna, calm down. It will be okay, just come over and let's talk about this."

"I CAN'T! HE'S GONE! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?"

"JENNA! Calm the fuck down! Now get over here, have a drink and we can talk!"

"FINE, BUT JUST TALK!"

She hung up the phone and about ten minutes later, Jenna walked into my door with the most terrifying look on her face. I handed her a half glass of vodka and she took it all down in two gulps, then handed me the glass for more. I poured a little more into her glass, then got some for myself, and the two of us sat down at the kitchen table.

Jenna threw her head down into her hands and started bawling, "What am I going to do without him? Todd, he is everything to me!"

"It will be okay, you said you never cheated on him before, so just ask him to forgive you and promise not to do it again. I'm sure he'll buy it."

She looked up with tears streaming down her face and said, "You think so?"

I nodded and said, "I know so, now calm down and relax. Come over here and let me hold you a bit."

She looked at me for a moment, then got up and sat on my lap while I wrapped my arms around her tight. The vodka began to take its effect on her, and she began to relax. It was not long before she looked hard into my eyes, then moved in and kissed me feverishly.

My cock quickly got hard, so I stood up with her in my arms and carried her into my bed, where the two of us quickly tore off our clothes, while making out like two crazed animals. I got between her spread legs and slid my cock into her wet cunt, going balls deep.

Jenna grunted and moaned as I fucked her hard and fast. I knew this would be our last fuck, so I just wanted to get my rocks off in her. She wrapped her legs around me as I worked my cock in her like a piston, colliding against her cervix over and over.

I felt the cum boiling up from my balls in no time and when I slammed home releasing my flood of cum into her womb, she screamed and convulsed like a wanton whore as her intense climax wrecked her entire being.

As soon as I was done emptying myself into her, I pulled out and rolled off to the side of her and onto my back. I put my arms behind my head and sighed my satisfaction.

Jenna just looked at me for a moment and then started crying, burying her face into the pillow. I just let her cry herself out, without trying to comfort her. I got what I wanted, and I was done with her.

After a few minutes she got up and slowly got dressed, looking like a freight train hit her. She looked at me with fear and loathing and said, "This is the last time you will see me, you bastard! You did not want to comfort me at all, you just wanted to fuck again, didn't you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Look, Jenna, you and I were always just sex, and you know that. There was never any talk of love or promises made, you know? So, please, don't get mad at me for your weakness."

She started to cry again and said, "Yeah, you're right, I was weak and now I have ruined my marriage because of it. I'll pay that price, but just let me say this, you better be careful and lay low for a while."

"Oh? Why is that?"

Jenna looked at me with a death stare as she stopped crying and said, "My husband is a retired Marine recon sniper and probably would not hesitate to take you out, so you had just better be very careful."

I was never scared of her husband but the way she said that, made me think about being a little more cautious around town for a bit.

"Don't worry, I'll be careful, now you better get going and go try to save your marriage, Jenna. You're a great fuck, baby, but I don't need any drama, so I'll see you around."

"Fucking bastard," she said angrily, flipped me the bird, then stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

Jenna was great in bed, too, so I knew that I would miss her sucking my cock and fucking that tight pussy of hers, but life goes on and it is time to find another sexy cougar that is being neglected by her old man.

********

Men, take care of your lady. Treat her right, love her like no other and always eat that pussy like it is your last meal. That way, you never have to worry about assholes like me, destroying your marriage.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,127 Followers