Ashleigh's Boss Takes Her

Story Info
Ashleigh's boss forces himself on her.
1.8k words
4.01
53.8k
63
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
186 Followers

Ashleigh looked around the staffroom, waiting eagerly to meet her new principal. This was the first time having a male principal and was anxious at what to expect. She had heard only good things and had heard he was quite charming.

They weren't wrong, walking through the door moments later was a tall, muscular man with sandy brown hair. His green eyes stood out and he had a charming smile. A huge difference from her long term boyfriend Ben. Whilst attractive, he had let himself go in recent years, choosing to game and binge eat whenever he wasn't working. This however, did not affect the love she had for him. They had been together for 10 years and were planning on getting married in 2 years time.

"Good morning everybody. My Name is Trent. I look forward to getting to know and working with you all this year," he stated.

"I'll find a time to meet with you all individually and pick your brains about the school and how it is run," he continued.

Ashleigh hated meetings like this. She never knew whether to be completely honest or lie as there always seemed to be a hidden agenda. She definitely didn't want to be first and she didn't want to be last. She quickly walked up to the front and wrote her name somewhere in the middle, hoping she'd be able to fly under the radar.

The day continued as per usual, Trent didn't waste any time and had already started meeting one on one with the other staff members. It was getting close to the end of the day and she still hadn't been called up yet. Wondering whether he had forgotten, Ashleigh made her way to his office, knocking on the door and waiting for a reply. She low key had hoped that he wouldn't be in there and she could miss the meeting altogether, however she also didn't want to leave and be the only one who hadn't met with him yet. It seemed that it didn't matter where the names had been written, he was calling everyone out at random, and she was the last to be chosen.

"Come in," she heard Trent say.

Ashleigh opened the door and stepped inside.

"Ah yes, you must be Ashleigh. I was hoping you hadn't gone home yet, please sit down," he said out loud, pointing to the seat in front of him.

Trent got up and closed the door, locking it behind him.

"Ashleigh, tell me about yourself," Trent ordered, resting a hand on her shoulder as he walked past her.

"Well... I've been teaching for 8 years, I've been with my partner for 10 years and we're getting married in 2, no kids at home and I enjoy reading," Ashleigh said.

Trent watched Ashleigh closely from across his desk. Looking her over from top to bottom. There was a reason he left her last. He had noticed her in the staffroom this morning when he had addressed the staff and was pleased with what he saw. He could tell she was shy and didn't like conflict. Just the type he liked.

"I see, tell me about this school. What has your experience been like here?" Trent then asked.

He didn't really care what she had to say, he just wanted to keep her busy so he could examine her. His bulge tightening in his pants. She was exactly what he needed, a shy introverted girl. This was also on top of the fact that she had blonde hair, blue eyes that hid behind her glasses, a reasonable sized bust and a curvy ass. He wasn't going to waste time and break her down immediately.

"Well thank you for sharing Ashleigh, tell me about your boyfriend? What's he like? What's he do for work? Does he satisfy your needs?" Trent asked.

That last question surprised Ashleigh, confused as to why that question was necessary. She watched as Trent stood up and walked behind her, resting his hands on both of her shoulders. She felt him press his body against the back of her causing her to feel uneasy. She shuffled forward in her chair as she continued to try and talk about Ben.

Trent felt Ashleigh move forward in her chair, using this as an opportunity to move his hands down further to caress her shoulders and back. He knew she wouldn't do anything to stop him, she was as good as his. Trent had moved a number of schools in recent years, looking for a moment like this. He had fantasised about forcing himself on one of his employees and he had finally found the one.

"Trent, please don't. You're making me feel uncomfortable," Ashleigh shyly said.

"It's okay Ashleigh, don't be uncomfortable. I'm just looking out for you," he replied.

Ashleigh stood up and turned to leave, but was shoved on top of the desk before she could take a step.

"Where do you think you're going?" Trent hissed.

Trent climbed on top of Ashleigh, holding her arms down above her head.

"Please... what're you doing? Leave me alone. HELP!?" Ashleigh pleaded.

Trent leant in close to Ashleigh's ear, close enough for her to feel his warm breath against her cheek.

"You're not going anywhere slut. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to break you. You're going to be my little slut, understood?" Trent whispered as he lifted Ashleigh's dress up.

Tears started flooding down her face. How could this even happen? What was going on?

Trent reached underneath him and ripped the crotch of Ashleigh's pantyhose. Ashleigh tried kicking him off but he had manoeuvred himself securely between her legs. He leant down and kissed her, feeling her try and push him away but only causing him to keep going. Trent reached over snd picked up a pair of scissors, cutting Ashleigh's panties off and pulling them out, leaving her in her ripped pantyhose. He folded it and stuffed it in Ashleigh's mouth.

"There slut, this'll keep you quiet enough for me," he said.

Taking of his belt, he reached up and buckled her hands together and hooking them to his desk. She was in place, secure and he couldn't wait to feel her warm pussy on his rock hard cock.

Trent stood back, admiring Ashleigh lying in front of him. Watching her squirm and crossing her legs, trying to hide her pussy from him. He pulled his pants down and took off his shirt. He walked over to Ashleigh and stood beside her.

"See what you've done to me you little slut?" He remarked.

Ashleigh turned her head to look at him, through tears she could see his rock hard cock, which was bigger than Ben's, throbbing. Her eyes widened as she felt his hands pulling her legs apart.

Trent climbed onto the desk and in between Ashleigh's legs, positioning the head of his cock on Ashleigh's bare pussy.

"I've been waiting for this all fucking day," he remarked.

Ashleigh tried her best to buck him away but it was no use. She felt Trent start to push his cock into her pussy. More tears streamed from her eyes. She felt gross and couldn't believe what was happening to her.

"Mmm fuck.. your cunt is so tight," Trent groaned, thrusting his cock in further until he had finally reached his balls.

Ashleigh looked up at her abuser, watching the pleasure on his face as he started thrusting in and out of her, unable to move or stop him. She could feel his cock stretching her pussy.

"Fuck, I better slow down or I'm going to cum soon," Trent groaned again, slowly his thrusts down.

Ashleigh tried one more time to buck him away but it was no use. She had to lay there and let him have his way with her. She closed her eyes and tried to imagine it was Ben. But that image was soon interrupted by a feeling growing in the pit of her womb. To her surprise, her body was betraying her. She could feel her pussy moisten with every thrust, her juices coating his big cock. All of a sudden, Ashleigh let out a muffled moan, catching the attention of Trent.

"Fuck, I knew you were a little slut," he smugly remarked. Speeding up his pace.

Even though she tried to stop herself, Ashleigh found her body betraying her. What at first was guilt and shame, was no unbelievable pleasure. Her body reacting to his big cock sliding in and out of her. The feeling inside of her womb growing and growing until eventually, her back arched and a muffled scream escaped her lips.

Trent looked down at Ashleigh, watching her body give in and shudder through and orgasm. He couldn't believe his luck. He continued pounding her pussy, feeling his cock harden and balls start to swell.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum," he groaned.

Trent started pumping harder, listening to Ashleigh moan, muffled by her panties in her mouth. He watched as her eyes started to roll and her back arched, before hearing her scream out again.

Trent started giving harder and deeper thrusts, knowing full well he was about to dump his load deep in her womb.

"You're such a slut Ash. I'm going to cum deep in your womb," he groaned, picking up the pace.

Trent felt Ashleigh wrap her legs around him, pulling him in tighter. This caused him to let out one last groan before pumping his cum deep inside of her. He looked down to see Ashleigh shuddering through her own orgasm.

Trent pulled out and stood up from the desk, his cock still throbbing from his orgasm. He looked at Ashleigh, her legs apart and pussy gaping from his abuse. He walked around to the other side of the desks and lent down to Ashleigh.

"Tell no one. If you tell a soul; you'll never work in this industry again. Understood? Nod if you understand" Trent ordered.

A wave of overwhelming emotions flooded through Ashleigh. Through tears, Ashleigh nodded as she felt Trent unbuckle her hands.

"There's clothes over there slut, go and dress yourself," he ordered, sitting back down as his desk and putting his clothes back on.

Ashleigh stood up and walked over to the clothes, dressing herself and making her way back to her classroom. She sat at her desk and put her face in her hands, crying. She couldn't believe what had just happened and even worse, how her body had given in and she actually enjoyed it.

Hopefully this was a one time thing, something she thought she'd be able to get over. However, she would never dare to tell anyone, she loved teaching and didn't want to lose that. She would keep her lips sealed. Hopefully, this would never happen again.

Ausdeviant
Ausdeviant
186 Followers