A Cheerleaders Mum and Mya

Story Info
My daughter's best friend comes shopping with us.
4.8k words
4.57
78.4k
117
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my story and was also posted elsewhere on the internet.

*****

I'd had a great days' shopping with my 19-year-old daughter Ashleigh and her best friend Mya who was 20. It was soon to be Ash's birthday and some early shopping had been called for.

My husband, Nick, who I was back together with now, was away on business again so I had planned some retail therapy for me and Ash and must admit I was a little disappointed when Ash had asked me if she could invite Mya. I had hoped to enjoy some sexy moments in the changing rooms with my daughter but as any good mum does, I said yes.

We shopped and lunched and were heading to a final coffee shop when Ash stopped and looked at an outlet we hadn't been in yet, Victoria Secret.

"Hey mum," she said, "You should shop in there and get a present for dad, get something hot!"

"Ash," I blustered turning red with a little embarrassment, "Mya's here."

"Don't worry about Mya mum, she's cool with it aren't you?"

"We can have a look inside I don't mind," Mya replied with what I considered was a little too much curiosity.

I looked at the two young friends and thought why not. Nick deserved a treat and I might just be able to engineer a moment with Ash.

We walked over and started to browse the beautiful and sexy lingerie.

Ash walked over with something in her hand and before I knew it had sized up a shear Black teddy in front of me, clearly see through and very sexy.

"Do you think my dad would like this Mya?" Ashleigh asked her friend.

Before I could protest Mya piped up, "Oh yes, you'd look so hot in that, you're such a sexy mum."

"Mya," I blabbed, unsure what to reply.

"Ah come on mum, you know you look hot and dad would love you in that, don't deny it," Ash said.

I opened and closed my mouth a couple of times and said nothing, just took the teddy and popped it in the basket. I wanted Ash so much my cunt was leaking through my panties I was that hot, but what about Mya.

We continued to browse,and I picked up a low-cut bra and matching panties and a few other bits and bobs. I headed to a quiet corner to pick-out something extra special whilst watching the two girls over the other side. I spied my prize, a bright Red pair of crotch-less panties, they joined the other bits in my basket tucked away at the bottom.

"I'm just going to try a bra on," I said coming up behind the girls who each had a parcel in hand so clearly they had made some purchases already. My heart wanted both girls standing in front of me giggling in their new sexy underwear, my mind said stop, Mya isn't yours to have. Shaking my head, I headed for the changing rooms.

I quickly undressed and slipped one of the new low-cut bras on, the cups barely covered my nipples and they hardened at the fabrics touch. I then drew up my bright Red panties and looked at myself in the mirror admiring my puffy cunt lips I could see peeking from between my legs, framed by the crotchlessness of the panties. I grabbed the curtain and poked my head around looking for Ashleigh. She was standing nearby with Mya.

"Can you help me please?" I called to Ash.

Her beaming smile told me all and she gave her package to Mya and headed over.

She stepped through and we were alone in the cubicle with me almost naked and dripping with sex.

I turned around to face Ashleigh and posed for her.

"Holly fuck mum, you look so sexy," she whispered taking me all in.

"Oh my god your pussy is leaking too," she hissed, noticing the very wet patch all around my crotch-less panties.She took a step and plunged a finger inside me, right up to the hilt.

"You need fucking mum," Ashleigh said in my ear as she frigged my cunt for all she was worth.

"Oh yes please Ash, mummy needs to cum."

She slowly withdrew her finger and stuck it in her mouth tasting my juices, "mmmmmmmm, you taste good."

"The bra looks great mum," she called out loudly so Mya could hear, winked at me, turned and left.

Fuck I was so high and dry, I stood for a moment trying to compose myself and decided my daughter was so going to make me cum as soon as we got home.

I got dressed and exited the cubicle and made my purchases hoping the salesgirl wouldn't notice the damp Red panties. She did, as when her fingers felt my girl goo on them she looked straight at me and drew her fingers to her lips and licked them clean.

"I see you tried them on," she said, "No returns on underwear but we may be able to sort something out if they don't fit!"

I thanked her in a slight daze and decided there and then I was coming back to make good on that promise.

The three of us headed for the car and drove home.

After a few minutes Mya said she needed to leave to let out her dog, but she'd be back later for the pizza supper we had planned.

As soon as Mya left Ashleigh grabbed me and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me with a hunger I had not experienced from her before. She was ravenous for me, her mouth all over mine with her tongue fucking between my lips furiously, her hands grabbing my breasts, squeezing them, pulling at them. I was hot for her too, the Victoria Secret moment still fresh in my mind so I kissed her back and started pulling at her clothes.

She pushed me back onto the side table and I sat and moaned as Ash yanked down my jeans and then my panties, pulling both off, she tossed the jeans but held onto my knickers. She brought them to her face and inhaled my scent from them.

"These are decidedly soaked mummy," she told me, stepping forward to push them into my mouth.

I tasted myself on the crotch and my lust went up several notches.

With my eyes burning with lust, my soaked panties in my mouth and my cunt juice dripping down my legs I must have been some sight to behold. I held my breath wondering what my little girl would do to me next.

Her fingers trailed down from my face, across my neck, lingered just long enough to palm each of my tits before dropping low enough so that she could cup my naked cunt, cup it, rub it, and push her palm hard against my shaven mound.

"Your cunt is so fuckable mum," Ash continued as her fingers sought the entrance to my pussy.

Her finger started up into me, just the tip at first and then, suddenly, all the way up into me so that her knuckles banged against my cunt lips.

"Oh yes Ash," I whispered back as my cunt started to gush from her finger fucking.

I spread my legs wider to allow her easier access to my cunt. She pushed her finger all the way inside me then dipped her head to suck hard on my clit. I could already feel my orgasm slowly building in my loins.

"Ash, move your finger faster, put another one inside me," I instructed her.

She pulled her finger out and put two together and slowly pushed both into me as I groaned out loud. She kept sucking on my clit as she shoved her two fingers in and out of my cunt. I was leaking cunt juice out like a flood. Ash then added another finger to the two already in me and soon I had three fingers plunging into my cunt.

"Oh yeah, that's it, right there!" I said.

I had been waiting all day to feel this good and I moaned again as I felt another finger added to my cunt. Ashleigh was now ploughing four fingers deep into my cunt as she assaulted my clit with her tongue, drinking down all my girl goo she could.

"Ash honey, try to put your whole hand in me, please, put your fist in me now!" I begged my daughter.

I felt a huge emptiness as she removed her four fingers from my cunt and groaned out my displeasure,but she quickly placed her fingers back at my hole and I cried out as she began to insert her hand back up my cunt.

"Oh fuck, push Ash, push your hand inside!" I panted.

I felt her knuckles passing through my well stretched cunt hole. "Ahhhhh," I moaned as her hand slid into my cunt.

"Oh mum, my hand is all the way inside of you!" Ash said staring down at her tiny fist now embedded in my cunt.

"Move it Ash, move your hand, mummy needs to cum!" I implored.

Ashleigh opened her fingers slightly and wiggled all five digits into a tight fist as I told her to move her hand in and out of my cunt.

"Yes, faster Ash, mummy is so close, fuck me with your fist, oh yeesss!"

Ash changed positions slightly and I looked down at my cunt as she pulled her hand out, made a fist again and then started pushing it back inside my sex.

I was being fist fucked for the first time in my life, fist fucked to orgasm by my beautiful young daughter and I was going to cum everywhere.

I started to scream as my orgasm seized me, my eyes closing.

Then, suddenly, I was weak. So weak I couldn't move. So weak I couldn't speak, couldn't even think. I rested with my eyes closed, rested to find some strength. In my mind, the most erotic image floated up with the Victoria Secret salesgirl and my Red panties, my girl goo on her fingers then in her mouth.

As my breathing became less desperate, my heartbeat less pounding sensed Ash gently kissing my neck and shoulders. I sensed her fist still in my cunt, moving slightly, moving gently then slowly easing itself out. Still too weak to move, to speak, I opened my eyes.

I gazed tenderly into my daughters' eyes,but she was staring intently down the hallway towards the door. I felt her fist gently fuck itself back into me, then slowly out again, then in again. As I lifted my eyes to glance down the hallway to see what Ash was staring at I saw someone in the doorway, someone young and beautiful, I saw Mya staring at Ashleigh and me.

Even this forbidden scene could not awaken my strength I was still too weak to move, I just sat there with Ash's fist slowly fucking my gaping cunt. Still too weak to even speak, I tried but only a whispered, "Mya" came out.

I was frightened. Mya was standing there, staring at me and watching her best friend deeply engaged in fist fucking her mother.

The look in Mya's eyes was unimaginable. She was awestruck, mesmerized, entranced. Her eyes were filled with shock and surprise, but also excitement. I could see this glowing through her. She stood there, irresistibly sexy, looking at us with pure lust in her eyes. She looked at us with sex on her mind.

This is what Ashleigh was staring back at, the sex in Mya's eyes, she recognized it immediately. That's why she continued to slowly fist fuck me in front of her. Ash was exciting Mya by fist fucking me in front of her, exciting Mya beyond her imagination.

And now I was looking at Mya. Still too weak to cover up, too weak to stop Ash, too weak to do anything but gratefully accept the slow-motion fist twisting in and out of my wide-open cunt.

I watched Mya's stare move from Ash's eyes to mine, down to my tits, down to the fist in my cunt and back up to Ash's eyes.

Ash carefully removed her fist from my cunt and turned straight to Mya. She pointed her tits right at Mya's stare and slowly walked towards her. I saw Mya's lips part slightly. I saw the desire in her eyes.

As Ash approached Mya she raised her hand, still wet with my juices, and drew them across Mya's mouth. I watched as my girl goo coated Mya's lips and face. Her lips parted and Ash slipped her fingers into Mya's mouth and I knew she could taste my cunt juice dripping from Ashleigh's fingers.

Her other hand reached down to play with Mya's tits. I could see Mya's shirt straining as her nipples grew hard under Ashleigh's touch. Mya arched her back as if to make her tits more available to Ash with Ash's hand moving from one to the other.

"Mya you have beautiful breasts," Ash said, "Mum do you want to feel them."

Ash leaned in closer to Mya's face. Mya looked up into Ash's eyes with a deep hunger, a deep lust.

Ash smiled back and quietly told her, "You are so beautiful, so hot, so fuckable."

Mya was almost panting by now, her mouth open, her eyes ablaze with desire. As Ash's lips lightly nibbled at Mya's mouth I heard a slow quiet hiss ooze from my own lips, "Yeeeeeees!"

Ash kissed Mya.

My beautiful, incredibly sexy daughter kissed her best friend right in front of me. I just sat semi-naked on the hall table, my legs wide open, my hips starting to twitch a bit at the sight before me.

As Ash's tongue gently fucked its way into Mya's open mouth, I saw Mya's eyes flutter, then close in rapture. Ash kissed her and kissed her and kissed her. Mya was a babbling puddle of sex as Ash's arm came around her in a deep embrace. Ash kept kissing her friend and I kept watching her kiss my daughter back. I watched her hand move down from Mya's face and stain her shirt with the wetness from Mya's mouth and my cunt then over her flat tanned tummy and right into Mya's jeans. My legs really started to twitch at the sight of Ash's hand inside Mya's pants as I heard Mya moan deeply into Ash's kissing mouth.

I imagined Ash's finger finding its way into Mya's soaked cunt just as Ash's tongue was fucking into Mya's wanton mouth. I realized Ash was in heaven. I realized Mya was in heaven. I realized I wanted to see Ash fuck her friend, I realized I wanted to fuck them both.

I realized that I would fuck my young daughter's best friend.

When Ash released a panting Mya from her embrace she turned her towards me pushing her in my direction. I felt my buttocks squeeze together, my cunt arch itself as Mya approached me, I found my legs spreading even wider apart inviting Mya into me.

Ash stopped Mya about two feet short of me. She stared at my tits, my wide-open cunt, my naked body being offered up to her.

Ash urged Mya on, "Unbutton your shirt Mya, show my mum those cute tits of yours."

Mya never even hesitated. Up came her hands and she started unbuttoning her shirt. As it opened I saw her smooth tan skin, her sexy little bra, her flat tanned tummy melting into her jeans. As her hands dropped to her sides, Ash pulled the shirt off Mya's shoulders and then dropped it to the floor. Mya stood between me and Ashleigh wearing only jeans and a little white bra. God she was hot, I couldn't take my eyes off her.

Then her bra was loose, and I realized that Ash had undone the clasp in the back.

"Take your bra off slowly Mya," instructed Ash. "Tease my mum a bit, she really wants to see your tits."

Mya did tease me.

First she lowered the bra just enough so that I could see past her tan lines, god she was beautiful. Then, slowly, she lowered the bra down past her nipples. I thought I might faint they were so delectable, small, maybe a 32B with perky little pink nipples sticking straight out like miniature cocks, pointing right at me. Mya dropped her bra to the floor. She stood before me just in her jeans with her chest bared before me, inviting me to touch.

I watched Ash's hands come up from behind and cup her tits, cup them and start to play with them, play with those delectable little nipples.

"Now drop your jeans Mya,"Ash again instructed.

Putting her mouth next to Mya's ear I heard Ash whisper, "Show my mum those long beautiful legs of yours, show her your smooth thighs and peachy ass. Show her your body in just your panties, make her want it, make her want you."

Again, Mya needed no further encouragement. She stared right at my wide-open cunt as she unsnapped and unzipped her jeans. She stared at my tits as she lowered her jeans to the floor and stepped out of them. She stared into my eyes as she hooked her fingers around her panties, teasing me with the sight of lowering them as well. Mya smiled a dark, sexual smile at me. Mya was seeing my desire for her. She was starting to realize that she would have me. Mya knew she would soon be fucking me, her best friend's mum.

"Go ahead," urged Ash. "Drop the panties and show my mum your snatch. Spread your legs and show her that cunt of yours, make her want it, make her need you."

Mya slowly pulled down her panties and I saw her light bush come gloriously into my view, saw her smooth skin melting into her sex, saw her trimmed, blonde, and beautiful cunt and it was shiny with wet.

When I heard Ash laughing, I realized that I was panting, audibly panting, making my lust obvious to all. Mya wasn't laughing, however. She just smiled that dark sexual smile at me. She knew she had me. She knew she was about to fuck me.

Ash's hands moved from Mya's small breasts down to her cunt. She used both hands to stroke Mya's cunt, to find her lips, to spread those beautiful labia lips for me to see.

There it was Mya's young cunt wet and gorgeous. Ash expertly stroked around her pussy, across her inner thighs to further excite her friend. Mya gasped as Ash dipped a finger inside her worked up hole, so wet it sank straight in. I could hear how wet Mya was and I wanted her.

Then my mouth was on Mya's, my tongue pressing for entry to her mouth, lapping at her, tasting her, fucking her, driving deeper and deeper into her open mouth.

I kissed her again on the lips and began my movement down her body. I kissed her cheeks, chin, and neck before I ran my tongue over her tits. I licked around her nipples taking one and then the other in my mouth and sucking on them gently. Mya held my head tightly against her tits as I sucked on her nipples.

"Oh yes, suck them harder, Oh yeah!" Mya hissed through clenched teeth.

I bit gently at her nipples as my hand moved down toward her sopping cunt. I ran a finger through her slit and felt the moisture that was pouring from her hole. Mya moaned loudly as I ran a finger over her clit. I kissed my way down her stomach stopping long enough to run my tongue into her navel. She giggled as I licked her belly button clean.

I continued to kiss my way down until I was at her sweet, fuckable cunt. I inhaled deeply, savouring the scent of her pussy. I knelt by Mya's feet and began to kiss her toes. She giggled loudly as I sucked her toes into my mouth. I kissed her ankles and then her shins. I kissed my way up to her knees kissing both the front and back of each one. I moved up to her thighs kissing and licking as I went.

"Oh my God, don't stop doing that!" Mya cried out as I finally reached her cunt and kissed it.

I sucked one of her pussy lips into my mouth and gently nibbled on it. I then switched to the other side and did the same thing. Mya was groaning continually as I kept teasing her with my tongue. I ran my tongue up her slit until I reached her clit and sucked her little love button in my mouth. I sucked on her clit causing her to squirm and pull my head harder into her hot cunt. I ran my tongue around her tight cunt hole lapping up all the juices that were pouring from her.

I slowly pushed my tongue into her hot tight hole. I spread her cunt lips with my fingers so I could push my tongue in farther. Mya was humping my face with her hips as I slid my tongue deeper into her pussy.

"Oh, don't stop, please don't stop!" she cried.

I began to slowly tongue fuck Mya as she held my head against her cunt. I reached up and tweaked her nipples as I shoved my tongue into her fuck hole.

I moved my tongue back to her clit and moved my free hand to her rosebud. I ran my finger around her asshole getting it slick with her own juice and then I slowly pushed my finger in, finding the entrance to her ass wet enough to take almost all of it, Mya squealed at the intrusion.

My other hand then moved back to her cunt and I slid two fingers in, now finger fucking her cunt and her ass. I moved deeper inside her until I felt her hymen.

I slowly withdrew my fingers and then sunk them back in again, Mya groaned loudly.

"Fuck me, take it, I want this," Mya hissed.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and quickly rammed my finger deep into her hot hole. Mya cried out softly as I tore through her maidenhood and I quickly tasted the slight tangy flavour of her blood.

"Just relax Mya and I will make you feel really good," I told her.

I sucked her clit as I moved my fingers in and out of her cunt and ass. Her pussy was pouring out her juice in a flood. I lapped all the sweet nectar up as I slowly tongue fucked her pussy. Her ass opened to accept a second finger as she got a finger double penetration.

12