A Cheerleaders Mum and Mya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh please, don't stop, I'm going to cum," she screamed as I felt her pussy grip my fingers tightly.

She arched her back causing them to go even deeper into her holes and Mya exploded. Her orgasm seemed to come from her toes and explode out of her head with her cunt awash with fluid, so fucking hot.

I slowed my movements down and withdrew my fingers from her cunt and ass. I kissed my way up her body giving each of her tits a kiss and moved my mouth over hers and kissed her deeply allowing her to suck her own juices from my tongue.

I looked behind Mya to see Ash, now naked, with her fingers thrusting inside her cunt as she watched her mum and her best friend fuck.

I held out my hands to both and we headed upstairs to bed, my top and bra joining the rest of my clothes on the floor, we were all naked and hungry for sex.

Once upstairs I literally threw the two girls on my bed and gazed down at my prize. They lay there completely naked with coy looks on their faces as their cunts both dribbled onto the bed with lust. One sated from her orgasm the other expectant of what was to come.

"Turn over Ash and get on all fours," I commanded my daughter. "Your turn next Mya."

Ash rolled over and pointed her sweet teen ass into the air and buried her face into my pillow. I crawled behind her cute little ass and ran my tongue up her cunt crack, hearing her let out a loud moan as she felt my tongue on her cunt. I shoved my tongue deeply into her pussy wiggling it around as much as I could and reaching up and pulling on her nipples as I slid my tongue in and out of her teen pussy hole. When I shoved my tongue deep into her cunt my nose would hit her tight little puckered ass hole. I caught a whiff of her butt hole and more of my juice poured out of my cunt so I figured that I might as well let her feel what a nice rim job is like.

I pulled my tongue from her cunt and replaced it with my finger hearing Ash let out a low moan as my finger sank deep into her over-heated pussy. I ran my tongue from her cunt hole back up toward her puckered brown hole and again heard Ash gasp as my tongue went across her tight ass hole. I ran it all the way up her butt crack before I started downward again only this time when I reached her little rosebud I licked circles around it.

"Oh mum, what are you doing, why does that feel good there too?" she wanted to know.

As I licked her butt hole my finger slowly ploughed in and out of her cunt. I let a lot of saliva coat her rosebud getting it nice and wet and soon I could feel her tight hole begin to relax so I began to ease the tip of my tongue into her.

I felt Mya stir beside us and she worked herself underneath Ashleigh and soon I was staring at Mya's face between my daughter's legs as I lapped at her ass.

"Go ahead Mya," I whispered, "Taste her."

Mya looked deep into my eyes then slipped her tongue out and reached up to lap at Ashleigh's cunt.

"Oh fuck," we both heard from under the pillow as Ashleigh felt two tongues start working on her body.

"Mum, I feel your tongue going in my butt and Mya's into my pussy!" She sighed as I pushed more of my tongue into her ass, all the time watching Mya lap away at Ash's cunt and drinking down her girl goo that was running everywhere.

I pulled my finger from her pussy and placed both of my hands on her butt cheeks pulling them apart so I could penetrate her ass farther with my tongue. Ashleigh pushed her butt back on my face as I wiggled more of my tongue into her tight ass hole. She was panting and grunting as we both slid our tongues in as far as they would go. I moved my finger back to her cunt and slowly eased it into her wet pussy beside Mya's tongue.

"Go faster mum, go faster!" Ash begged me.

I began to pump my finger in and out of her sopping wet cunt while Mya lapped furiously at her clit. I pulled my tongue out of her ass and replaced it with a finger. Ashleigh moaned loudly as she felt my tongue leave her ass but sighed when she felt my finger at her back door. I slowly pushed my finger against her tight hole and felt it slide easily up her ass. I kept pushing until it was all the way inside her.

She screamed as her pussy grabbed my finger and sucked it in farther. I could feel her bowels rippling on my finger as she yelled through her orgasm. I wiggled both of my fingers in her holes and that sent her into another powerful orgasm.

"Again, I'm doing it again!" she shouted as her cunt poured its juice out into Mya's waiting mouth. The young girl seemed almost to be drowning my daughter was gushing so much but she was drinking as fast as she could.

Ash pulled away from our ministrations as she became sensitive to our touch and I let both of my fingers fall from her holes as she rolled onto her back. I watched as her chest heaved trying to fill her lungs with air. She was beautiful to watch as her orgasm slowly subsided. She pulled Mya and me to her kissing us both, tasting her cunt juices on Mya's lips and her ass juice on mine.

12