A Cheerleaders Mum nails Mya’s Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will," her mum promised. "I'll do anything you want."

Ash fingered her mum's cunt, pinching her hard throbbing clit and running another finger up and down her sopping slit. "Will you help Mya get to fuck her mum?"

"What?" Hazel moaned, not really registering the question in her pre-climax state. "Anything! Anything!"

Ash twisted her mum's clit with her fingers, then dropped onto her stomach and licked the juice-stained flesh of her inner thighs, her own head was spinning, her own cunt dripping as she sucked and chewed on her mum's thighs, her mouth getting closer and closer to one very overheated, and needy cunt.

Hazel writhed on her back, grabbing her own tits, and pinching her nipples as she humped up, seeking her daughter's tongue in her cunt. "My pussy," she pleaded. "Eat me!"

For a second, Ash stared at her mum's pussy. It was red, the velvety folds swollen, glistening with a filmy cream that oozed from the inside of her cunt. She swallowed hard; her blue eyes glazed with lust.

She stuck her hands under her mum's humping ass, digging her nails into the soft flesh and fused her mouth to Hazel's cunt and sucked.

"Aghhhh!" Hazel wailed, her body trembling wildly. "Fuck, Ash! Ash!"

Warm girl goo flowed over Ashleigh's face. She sucked, drawing more of her mum's sticky cream into her mouth. The taste of her mum's pussy made her dizzy and Ash's cunt contracted sporadically, pulsing, gripping an imaginary cock.

"Suck," Hazel moaned. "Fuck, suck me!" She thrashed on the bed, her pussy flowing, her cunt feeling as if it was being sucked from her body. "Christ, Ash, yes, right there!"

Ash wormed her tongue between the velvety folds of her mum's hot pussy. She lapped hungrily at the flowing juices, swallowing them as her tongue penetrated the entrance to her mum's overheated fuck hole. She raked her mum's ass, making her howl and twist on the bed.

Hazel arched her back, jerking her hips and smashing her cunt up onto Ash's face. "My clit, Ash! Bite my fuckin' clit!"

Ash plastered her mouth tightly to her mum's cunt, chewing sadistically on the loose folds and sucking warm cream into her mouth. She reached her fingers around her mum's waist as she sought her crack and the tiny rosebud of her asshole.

Hazel squirmed, bucking her hips, her mouth opening as Ash's fingers claimed her asshole.

"Fuck me, no," she cried. "Don't.....!"

It was too late. Ash's finger jabbed viciously into Hazel's asshole, twisting as it penetrated her hole which was fully lubricated with her own cunt goo. Ash twisted her finger further in as her mum's cries of anguish turned her on even more. She pulled her finger out and quickly stuck two fingers back into her mum's ass, finger-fucking her shitter as she gobbled hungrily on Hazel's gushing pussy.

Hazel's eyes widened. The pain of Ash's ass-stabbing fingers blended with the pleasure of her cunt-sucking mouth was driving Hazel towards her climax.

Ash darted her tongue into her mum's cunt, hot cream bathed her tongue as she licked all around her gaping slit. Her own hips jerked, her clit brushing against the sheet. Spasms rippled through her pussy; spasms that made her eat her squealing mum at an even more frenzied pace.

"My clit! Make me cum you bitch!" Hazel shoved forward, mashing her engorged clit against Ash's teeth. "Aghhhh!"

Ash's face was soaked with sticky cunt cream. She twisted her fingers inside her mum's ass, jabbing them in and out, her mum's screams and twisting body telling her that she was almost there. She sucked harder, ready to give her mum what she craved, a mind blowing orgasm.

"Yessss!" Hazel hissed; sensing Ash was ready to make her cum. "I'm so close. Bite my clit! Make me cum!"

She was delirious, her body quaking, swirling at the peak, needing only her daughter's teeth to take her over the edge.

Ash latched her teeth onto her mum's blood-filled clit, and with her clit a prisoner of her teeth, she lashed her tongue over the ultra-sensitive tip. Cream gushed from her mum's cunt.

Hazel wrenched her body, stiffened, then went into wild frantic convulsions. "I'm cumming! Fuucccckkkkkk, I'm cumming!" she wailed, not caring who heard her screams of lust. "I'm creaming, Ash!"

Ash knew it. Her mum's cunt cum was drowning her, but she held on tightly to her mum's ass forcing her tongue deeper inside her pussy. She sucked, almost tearing her mum's clit from her twisting body.

"Aghhhh! I'm cumming! I'm cumm...ing!" Hazel went insane. She pounded the bed with her fists, lifted her legs, grabbed them by the ankles, stretching them wide as she twisted her hips and ground her cunt onto her daughter's mouth.

Ash buried her face against her mum's cunt, chewing on her clit, sucking it, and whipping it with her tongue. Cum flowed into her mouth, over her face and down her chin. She jabbed hard, stabbing her fingers in and out of her mum's asshole as she thrashed and jerked on the bed, a prisoner of her mouth and ass-ripping fingers.

Hazel ground her ass down onto her daughter's fingers and screamed as her nails raked the walls of her tightest hole. She shoved forward, mashing her clit into Ash's chewing teeth.

"Fuck! Fuuccckkkkk!"

Ash chewed harder. She jabbed a third finger into her mum's ass making her jerk up from the bed. Hazel's free hand came out from under Ashleigh's body, and she used her nails on her sizzling flesh, clawing it wildly, leaving red lines all over her daughter's creamy white skin.

Hazel's legs stiffened and a shuddering explosion ripped through her empty cunt. She fell back on the bed, twitching, whimpering, her clit, and asshole still controlled by her lust-crazed daughter. "No...more! No more," she begged.

Ashleigh released her mum's clit and sucked one last time, taking a river of cunt-cum into her mouth. She yanked her fingers from her asshole, then lifted her head from between her legs. Cunt-cum coated her features, dripping from her chin. "Now, that was fucking amazing," she panted.

"I can't move," Hazel said.

"Good," replied Ash. "Coz we need to talk about your promise and how we are going to help Mya fuck her mum!"

_______________________________

Minnie looked around her lounge at the girls as her party started to heat up. The alcohol was free flowing, the eats all laid out and music kicking off in the background.

Aside from Hazel, Ash and Mya, there were four of their college friends, two mums from Hazel's work, a few neighbours and several girls from both Minnie's work and the gym she and Hazel frequented. Sixteen all told, a nice number Minnie thought to herself even if she didn't really know all of them that well.

She had her regulars; Clare was from her work; she was late 40's Minnie knew and a very giggly woman with a huge chest. Minnie guessed she was at least a 42FF. Sarah was her 20 something daughter who was still at Uni doing an MBA, a willowy girl who loved the outdoors and exercise. There wasn't an inch of fat on her and, unlike her mum, her tits were on the smallish side adding to her already slim build.

Jessie was a girlfriend of Hazel's whom Minnie knew from gym, the three girls would often workout together. Minnie was familiar with Jessie's naked body having seen her in the gym showers often. She was a late 30's, statuesque African American woman, nearly 6 feet tall, with tits right where you wanted them, all perky and in your face.

Finally, there was Carol. She was the quietest of the bunch having only moved into the area a few months back. She worked for Hotstuff Lingerie and was always on hand to help Minnie host her parties. That said, when Carol had her working party organiser hat on, she was anything but quiet.

"Ladies, ladies!" Carol shouted out to everyone. "Let's get the real party kicked off with some brochures and samples shall we?"

Out came Hotstuff pamphlets, brochures and a few samples of lacy underwear and nightwear for the ladies to show and tell to each other. The party was kicking off really well thought Minnie.

She wandered out to the kitchen to check on ice and bumped into Hazel who was just coming back from the bathroom.

"Hey Minnie, it's going well so far isn't it, but Carol tells me it's only G rated for the girls, no racy kit, or toys?"

"Well, I wasn't sure, you know, considering what I got told today. Carol has her full party pack here so we could turn the heat up later, so to speak!" Minnie replied.

"Hmmmm, yes, wouldn't you like to see Ash model something super sexy to feed your imagination Min, or how about Mya?"

"I.....don't know.....I'm not sure what I want!" Minnie blustered.

"Haven't you ever been with another woman Min, or at least wondered what it would be like?"

"I'd be lying if I said no. It was always a fantasy of my arsehole husband to have a threesum with another woman, but it just never seemed the right time or place."

"You should have asked me Min!!" Hazel said as she skipped from the kitchen and back to the party, leaving Minnie open mouthed and flustered.

The party was really getting heated with slinky and racy items being pulled out of Carol's party box.

"We need a model or two?" Carol called out to everyone. "Volunteers please!"

"Mum?" Ash whispered to her mum. "You and me?"

Before Hazel could even reply, Ash had her hand up. "Mum and I will be your models."

"How fabulous, a mother and daughter combo!"

The next hour was filled with Hazel and Ash modelling all sorts, from lingerie and sleepwear through to yoga and workout gear and finally swimwear. Nothing too R rated but enough for everyone in the room to know that both women shaved their pussies bald, and both had perky and excitable nipples.

During a break in modelling Hazel was once again in the kitchen filling her glass. Minnie had spotted her friend heading that way and followed her out.

"I wanted to ask you something?" Minnie said as she walked up behind Hazel.

Hazel went to turn around to reply but Minnie grabbed her around the waist and held her still.

"I can't ask you if you're looking at me though!" Her words catching a little in her throat.

"You can ask me anything Min, you know that; what do you want to know?" Hazel replied, her last words barely said above a whisper.

"What you said earlier, about.... you know, a threesum, did you really mean it when you said we should have asked you?"

"Nick and I have an understanding about these things so yes, I meant it, mean it even!"

"You and Nick, even now?"

"Well maybe not Nick to start with, I was thinking more girls together, if you wanted to try something!"

"I..I..don't know, I've never...ah...you know!" Minnie's voice barely heard above the din in the main room.

"Well," said Hazel, "Try this!"

Without moving Hazel flicked the tie on her robe and it fell open at the front, the Black Teddy she had just been modelling was all she had on underneath. Her other hand took hold of Minnie's and she started to pull Minnie's hand further around and down her body. Their two hands together snaked down across Hazel's flat stomach and into the valley between her thighs.

"Oh god!" Was all Minnie could say as her hand, covered with Hazel's came to rest over the top of her best friend's sex.

"That's my cunt, Minnie, and I can tell you it's dripping after all that modelling. Feel me!"

Hazel curled her fingers, and so Minnie's fingers into her sopping pussy through the fabric of the teddy's crotch.

"Oh Fuck, you're so wet!!"

Hazel took her hand off Minnie's and reached behind her to stroke her friend's head.

"What do you want to do next?" Hazel whispered.

Minnie seemed to hesitate for a moment before sliding her fingers deep into Hazel's groin and pressing against her cunt.

"Is this what you want you horny little slut?" Minnie whispered into Hazel's ear, surprising herself with her spontaneous choice of words. "Your cunt is so fucking wet!"

"Min....please!"

A switch seemed to go off in Minnie's head. She reached down and pulled open the poppers on the crotch of the teddy, the ends of which spang back leaving Hazel's bare cunt open to the air. Quickly Minnie returned her fingers to Hazel's cunt and just drove straight in.

"Fuucckkkkk, Min....Yeeesssssssssss!"

Minnie's fingers played across Hazel's sex before she curled them upwards, easily finding her friend's G Spot and turning up the heat.

"You gonna cum all over Minnie's fingers, are you?" Minnie feverishly asked her friend. "Running around all night in your skimpies got you all worked up I see!"

"Oh Christ Min, I'm gonna cum!"

Hearing this Minnie's fingers moved up and found Hazel's clit and pinched.

Hazel went ridged in Minnie's arms, her orgasm firing off as Minnie pinched her clit, yet not a sound came out. Her mouth open and her breath caught as she rode out her pleasure knowing all her other friends were just feet away in the lounge.

"Hey mum, you ready for the next modelling session?" Ashleigh called out to the kitchen.

This shot both women back into the reality of the moment in an attempt not to get caught.

"Be....be right there, Ash," Hazel croakily called back.

Minnie had released her friend the second the shoutout was heard so Hazel quickly tied up her robe and fanned her hair to present a modicum of respectability to go back to the party at least.

Just as Minnie turned to head back as well, Hazel reached out and took her friends arm and pulled her back against her own body. Taking Minnie's hand, that was soaked from her cunt, she drew it up to Minnie's lips and wiped her own fingers across her lips, coating them with sweet and sticky cum.

"Well, that was a fucking surprise Min, seems like you've wanted to do that to me for ages, you're quite the natural. Just so you know, I'll be paying that back later when I get my strap-on out and fuck you with it, aye!! I'm gonna fuck all your holes!!" Then, without waiting for any reply headed back to find Ash.

"Ladies, ladies," cried out Carol. "We are about to start the final modelling session and normally this would be a little more risqué should I say, but Minnie has asked........"

"Nope!!" Shouted out Hazel, interrupting Carol's intended speech on how Minnie had wanted the party to remain G rated. "Nope, we are going all out Carol, get your special box ready for me and Ash!"

"Ok then, you two up for it, coz I know I am!" Carol replied. "The box is already in the bedroom I just never opened it so go help yourselves and let's get the roof bouncing shall we ladies!! In the meantime, let's look at my toy collection!"

Hazel grabbed Ash and headed off to the bedroom to change while Carol started to unpack her sex toy box.

In the kitchen, a still stunned Minnie was replaying her friends last words to her and trying to make sense of what just happened, of what she did. Her lips were covered with girl goo and looking down, she could see her fingers coated with yet more of Hazel's cum and, as if drawn by wire, she watched her hand rise to her face and play across her lips. She could smell Hazel's scent, her sex, and it seems very natural to open her mouth and suck in her fingers to taste.

By the time Minnie got back to the party, all semblance of G rating had gone, there were dildos and vibrators scattered around the table, flavoured condoms, and some spankers, amongst other things. She glanced around and seeing everyone was enjoying the change-up, and with the taste of Hazel's cunt still fresh on her tongue, she though 'what the fuck, let's do this'.

In the bedroom Ash had found the 'special box' and was eagerly running through the outfits to decide what she wanted to wear.

"Mum, put this on!" She told her mum, tossing over a little French Maid outfit, while she in turn grabbed a slinky nightgown with matching micro-panties.

Hazel caught the outfit her daughter had chosen and could see it featured a half-cup bra and a tiny, transparent G-string panty, so it certainly wouldn't leave much to the imagination but, as she was still so horny from her encounter with Minnie in the kitchen, she was up for anything. She untied her robe.

"Mum!" Ash hissed at her. "Why is your teddy undone...oh my god you've got cum all down your legs, what the fuck!!!"

Hazel had given no thought to how her recent climax would make her cunt look, nor to the fact that, yes, she was covered in her own cunt juice. She slipped the robe off and pulled the Teddy over her head, leaving herself naked for her daughter to see.

She reached her hand down and wiped up a string of pleasure from her cunt and drew it to her lips, tasting herself. "Minnie!" Was all she said.

Ash's mind was in a whirl as the girls changed into their first, risqué, outfits. Had Minnie really made her mum cum, it sure looked that way, holy fuck the plan was working!

"What do you think?" Hazel asked her daughter, the outfit now on and looking so hot on her sexy body.

"Holy fuck mum, you look amazing. I'd fuck you right now if I could!" Ash replied.

The outfit was tight in all the right places and her mum's beautiful tits were on display as the mini bra only held about half of each tit, so her yummy areoles and erect nipples were there for everyone to see.

Ash stepped over and pulled up the miniskirt to check the panties, such as they were. The tiny scrap of material barely covered her mum's mound, not that that mattered as her cunt was still leaking into the fabric and so was clung to her puffy, post climax, lips.

"Oh my god, mum, you have a just fucked look to your pussy, you know!"

"Hmmmm, I'm sure I do!" Hazel replied, turning on her heel and heading into the lounge.

Ash smiled as she heard the squeals and laughter as her mum modelled her first outfit.

She quickly pulled on the matching panties for her own first outfit and wasn't surprised to feel her fingers come away with girl goo all over them, for she was dripping wet herself. A quick glance down already showed a growing damp spot on the front of the Dark Blue material, 'what the hell' she thought to herself.

The final hour of the party flew by, Hazel and Ash flaunting their bodies to the delight of their audience in an array of barely there outfits that hid nothing of their bodies and all the ladies could clearly see, and smell, the excitement in the air.

_________________________________

"Holy fuck, that was some party!" Minnie declared after all her guests had left leaving just Hazel and Ash to help pack away. Carol had a fist full of orders, so she was happy, and everyone had gone home with a 'gift' of sorts.

"Come over here!" Hazel said to Minnie, in a firm and demanding voice.

"What?"

"I said, come over Here!"

Minnie looked at her friend, still dressed in her last show and tell outfit, which was another teddy only this one was completely see through and featured a crotchless undercarriage. She walked over and stood in front of Hazel.

"Sounds like the girls are having fun!" Hazel said, for she could hear moans and the sounds of sex drifting down from Mya's bedroom upstairs. "They've left the door open for us I think!"

"I have one last outfit to put on, just for you, but first, you need to be naked!!! I told you what I was going to do to you, when we were in the kitchen, so if you want to stop right now just say No!"

Minnie was so filled with anticipation, she could not respond with anything more than a soft moan, what the fuck did her friend have in mind for her.

"Can you smell my cunt, Minnie?"

"Yes." Came back the hushed reply.

"You did that, you've made my cunt so needy, didn't you? I bet you're needy too, aren't you? So, strip!"

Minnie's fingers found their way to the zipper at the side of her dress and slowly pulled it down, the fabric starting to fall away from her chest and her tits came into view. Hazel already knew her friend wasn't wearing a bra, but panties, she hadn't been able to tell. The dress pooled at Minnie's feet, no panties, she stood naked in front of Hazel, just wearing her high heels.