A Cheerleaders Mum nails Mya’s Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to fuck you, but first, I need to taste you!" Hazel said, sinking to her knees.

Tilting her head back and closing her eyes, Minnie fully focused on the moment, allowing the pleasurable sensations to stimulate her soul. With her lips lightly kissing her abdomen and inhaling the intoxicating scent of pussy secretions mixed with sweet perfume, Hazel pulled Minnie close. Not knowing what to do, but surrendering completely, Minnie stepped forward and straddled Hazel's face, her thighs pressing tighter in a barely perceptible rhythm.

Looking up at Minnie's full and rounded breasts, decorated with flat pink areolas and topped with increasingly erect nipples, Hazel's hands slowly moved up Minnie's waist. So filled with passion, she wanted to go wild on Minnie, but Hazel instinctively knew she needed to take it slow. Hazel smiled as she briefly recalled the gentle tenderness shown her, the first time she had a night of naked passion with another female when she was in college. Remembering how Evelyn was slow and patient with her, Hazel was determined to emulate her first wonderful experience. Hazel's warm hands gently pushed Minnie backwards onto the couch behind her.

With Minnie comfortably positioned on her back, Hazel climbed between Minnie's legs to the sound of her soft moans. As she guided her tongue across the soft flesh of her new lover's abdomen, Hazel could feel Minnie's nails scratching at her back. She could feel Minnie's hips pushing up into her breasts, as her moans became louder.

Moving slowly, Hazel's tongue found a nipple and sucked tenderly on the erect bud, as she slid her hand down to Minnie's-soaked cunt. She licked hungrily at Minnie's nipples, first one, then the other, as she slowly massaged Minnie's clit.

Minnie's hips were bucking into Hazel's stomach, and she could feel her wetness running down her own skin, mixing with Minnie's gush, which was everywhere. Minnie's hips thrust faster and faster as Hazel's fingers and tongue worked their magic upon her most sensitive regions.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck! Please....please don't stop. Fuuucccckkkkkkk me!!!"

Minnie's cunt just exploded as her orgasm went off, her cream squirting over the two lovers and the couch. "Fuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!"

Minnie did not remember a more powerful orgasm, and yet Hazel did not stop. Her fingers continued to tease her best friend's cunt, turning her flowing juices into a creamy froth of lust. She did not stop until she felt two further climaxes shudder through Minnie's now limp like body and her voice whisper; "Please, no more."

Hazel lay atop Minnie, holding her close as her body recovered from the earth shattering orgasms that had just wrecked through her, kissing, and nibbling at her body.

"Earth to Minnie, come in please!" Hazel teasingly whispered.

Minnie opened here eyes and just beamed at Hazel; no words were needed right then.

"Let me go put my last outfit on for you!" Hazel said, easing herself up from Minnie's drenched and cum covered nakedness.

Leaving her friend to recover on the couch Hazel retired to the downstairs bedroom to get ready.

"Open you eyes Min." Was the first thing Minnie heard as Hazel came to stand by the couch.

Minnie opened her eyes, still delirious from her first lesbian encounter not 5 minutes ago, to be faced with a naked Hazel and the bright purple strap-on she was wearing.

"You ready to get fucked Min?" Hazel asked.

She nodded and leaning up kissed the head of Hazel's cock.

"Sit up and turn around!"

"Yes, Mistress Hazel!" Minnie replied with a naughty giggle.

Hazel stood at the edge of the couch, gripping her fake cock, Minnie's round ass before her. She spanked her hand down hard on Minnie's ass. "Don't cheek me girlie!!"

"Oww!!" Exclaimed Minnie. "That hurt!"

Hazel was biting her lip and responded by brushing her cock along Minnie's pussy lips, smiling at the gasp of surprise it brought.

Hazel didn't push into her right away, she let her cock rest there, the head just tapping against Minnie's gapping and open sex. She watched Minnie's hand snake between her open thighs and part her own pussy lips, ready to accept Hazel inside her body.

She heard a muffled plea from Minnie, who's head was more stuck into the cushion than before, presumably to help keep the noise down from the fucking she so desperately wanted. Minnie was begging Hazel to fuck her, she thrust forward, filling her friend's cunt up all at once.

Minnie reacted immediately. Her head popped up, and she cried out at the sudden sensation, wiggling in Hazel's grip, she tried to push back to get the cock deeper.

Minnie matched each thrust with a little grunt, her head down, her ass up. She leaned on her elbows, breathing heavily, attention focused inward, not caring what kind of noises she made. She heard Hazel's breathing quicken. It was coming in short, excited pants as she watched her fake cock slip in and out of her friend's cunt. She had a beautiful close-up view of Minnie's lips wrapped around her shaft, her cunt cream flowing out and down her thighs.

Minnie was shaking and crying out with each of Hazel's thrusts into her body. Hazel imagined jolts of electricity jumping through Minnie's body, emanating from her overheated cunt, then traveling up her spine to her nipples and then her voice.

Minnie's moans came faster and faster. Hazel tried to keep pace, matching her excitement as it rose. Eventually, Minnie's cries merged into one long, guttural shout and Hazel sensed her pussy convulse around her cock, hot and tight. There was a gush of hot fluid from around Hazel's cock and she heard Minnie make a startled noise before another climax enveloped her body.

:Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh................!!!" Minnie screamed out loud, the cushion long since gone from her face.

"Fuucckkkkk........!!!"

Minnie collapsed onto the couch; the soaked cock pulled from her cunt as she sank down. This only allowed more of her girl goo to run out of her body and onto the couch. She turned herself over to gaze at Hazel, her body splayed open for her to see.

"Holy fuck Hazel, what the hell are you doing to me!! Oh my god did anyone hear me?"

Hazel smiled down at her friend drinking in the view, Minnie's cunt juice dripping from her purple cock. "Oh, I'm sure everyone heard that one Min!!"

"The girls!!" Minnie cried, glancing towards the stairs.

"They won't hear anything, they're to busy fucking themselves to worry about us."

"Good, coz surely it's my turn now?" Minnie enthused.

"Your turn, oh no, not yet. I'm not finished fucking you yet!"

"I mean I want to..... um..... I want to ride your big purple cock!" Minnie explained. "I love cowgirl action and haven't experienced it in years, please.....!"

"Oh, that works for me Min." Hazel said, winking at her friend before getting off the couch and sinking onto the rug.

"Cum sit your wet, horny cunt down onto my big fat cock!" Hazel told Minnie, stretching out flat, her cock pointing to the ceiling.

Minnie slid off the couch and crouched on all fours by her friend, looking deeply into Hazel's eyes. "Thank you for this."

Hazel gave a silent nod then reached over and grabbed a big handful of Minnie's hair, pulling her face down, level with her dripping cock.

"Clean my cock bitch!" Hazel instructed.

"Hmmmm, yes please!" Minnie replied, opening her mouth and engulfing the fake cock in her mouth, tasting herself as she did so. "Hmmmmm, fuck I taste good!"

Minnie continued to lavish attention onto Hazel's cock, licking, slurping and tonguing every drop of her own cunt juice from it until it almost shone it was so clean. "All clean, time to make you all sticky again!"

Minnie swung her leg over her friend's body and gripping the purple cock, lined it up on her pussy. She teased herself for a moment by dragging the head back across her sensitive pussy lips a few times, making it wet again. Then, eased her cunt around the cockhead and slowly lowered herself onto it.

"Oohhhhh god! So big, and I'm so fucking wet!!" She said, continuing to ease the cock into her fuck hole until she bottomed out on Hazel's thighs.

Minnie rested for just a few seconds, savouring her cunt being full again before she started to fuck herself down onto Hazel's cock.

Hazel looked along the length of her body, seeing Minnie's cunt lips wrapped around her cock and it just flooding with cream, running all down Minnie, and pooling onto Hazel's stomach and thighs.

Suddenly, Hazel reached up and grabbed Minnie by the face and pulled her friend down so their faces where almost touching. Before Minnie could say anything, Hazel said; "Do you trust me, Min?"

Minnie was stunned at first, her growing orgasm seemingly snatched away mid-fuck. "Of course, I do, I'm not sure what you mean though!"

"Trust me then, stay still and let this happen, ok!"

"What hap.....!"

Minnie stopped talking mid-sentence as she felt another hand on her ass, sliding down to cup her sex. She tried to look around, but Hazel held her face still. "Trust me Min, you need this too."

The hand on her cunt felt insane, she couldn't see who it was but, in her mind, she knew there were only two other people left in the house, Ash and Mya.

The fingers, now coated with cunt cream spread the goo across her rosebud and then a finger pressed against it and pushed, to open her up.

"Oh my god, that's my ass Hazel!!! I'm not sure....!"

Hazel kissed Minnie hard, her tongue seeking entrance to Minnie's mouth as the unknown finger pressed into Minnie's ass. In that moment Minnie was lost to the overload of senses she was feeling, opening her mouth she kissed her friend back, hard.

As the kiss progressed Minnie felt the finger slide from her ass and be replaced by something much bigger, another cock. She was about to get ass fucked, no, about to be double penetrated for the first time ever!

"Fuck me Hazel, they're gonna fill my ass too!!"

Hazel continued to hold her friends face in her hands and watched the expression on Minnie's face change as the second cock began to open her asshole. Minnie's mouth dropped open and a groan escaped her throat as the cockhead broke through her sphincter and held still.

"Fuuucckkkkk, I'm so full!" Minnie mumbled.

Minnie felt the cool sensation of gel being applied to her ass and obviously the cock as she was prepared to be ass fucked.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Minnie screamed out as the cock bottomed out in her ass in one go. "Fuuckkkkk.......too much, too much!!" She babbled on.

"Go ahead, fuck her ass!" Hazel said over Minnie's shoulder to the person now with their cock buried in her ass.

The cock started to ease back and then ploughed in again, slowly ass fucking Minnie, allowing the gel coating her bowels to ease up the initial pain and turning it into pleasure.

Hazel watched the pain on Minnie's face start to turn as the cock in her ass transmitted pleasure to her mind.

"Oh god!" She said, "Fuuccckkkk that feels so good. Yes... oh yes....fuck my ass!!!"

Minnie felt like the two cocks inside her were having a sword fight in her stomach or maybe even her throat they were so fucking deep inside her. Somehow, some way, her body adjusted, and she was in heaven.

"That's it, Mya, fuck your mum's ass, fuck her deep girl!" Hazel shouted at Mya, who was on all fours behind her mum, naked and with her strap-on buried to the hilt in her mum's ass.

An explosion went of in Minnie's mind as she heard the words 'Mya' and 'fuck her'.

"That's right my beautiful friend, that cock is attached to your naked daughter and right now she's the one fucking your ass!" Hazel said into Minnie's ear. "Turn around and look!"

Minnie's head shot around, and she tried to process what she saw. There was her daughter stark naked, wearing a black harness with a black strap-on attached with which she was fucking her. Her, her mother, she was fucking her mother.

"I've waited so long for this mum; I've wanted to be with you and fuck you for ages. I want you to fuck me too, just like Aunty Hazel does and Ashleigh!"

"Oh, my Christ!" Minnie exploded. "You're fucking my daughter too!!"

Before anyone could really get into that conversation, Ashleigh appeared beside the three fuckers, grabbed Minnie's hair, and pushed a third cock into her open mouth.

"Mmmmmmm!!!" Was all Minnie could get out as Ash's cock took her words away.

"Eat cock Aunty Minnie, eat my cock, it's got Mya's cunt juice all over it!" Ash told her.

Still holding her hair and being a little over forceful, Ashleigh began face fucking Minnie.

"That's it girls, fuck Minnie, fuck her good!" Hazel called out to both daughters.

Within minutes Minnie was reduced to a slobbered fuck fest as Hazel, Ash and Mya fucked her three holes with abandon.

Ash continued to fuck her face, creating so much droll and slobber that it was running from her mouth and onto Hazel's tits.

Hazel, laying underneath Minnie was just allowing her to take what cock she wanted into her cunt as she slowly rose and fell onto the strap-on.

Mya, she was reaming her mother's ass, but good.

"Harder, Mya! Fuck her ass like I fuck yours!" Ash cried out.

Pulling her cock from Minnie's mouth for a moment, Ash asked. "You like getting airtight Aunty?"

"Oh, fuck, yeeeessssssssssssss.............fuck me you cunts, Fuck Me!!!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm, she wants an ass wrecking then? Ok, give her one. Ruin that slutty fucking asshole and turn it into a gaping mess!" Ash implored Mya.

This was just too much for Minnie and her body went into meltdown with all the sensations coming from her three holes and her climax arrived like a huge locomotive. She pulled her mouth away from Ashleigh's cock and wailed.

"I'm fucking cuuummmmmiiiiiinnnnnnnnggggggggggggg................................"

The two cocks still inside her stayed their fucking and Mya and Hazel allowed Minnie to just wallow in her own pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic shock took over her and drained every scrap of energy from her body, before she passed out.

______________________________

As Hazel pulled the duvet up over her now sleeping friend, still naked and exhausted from being triple-teamed, she turned to Mya and Ash and spoke. "Well, that plan worked out even better than planned, aye girls. You got to fuck your mum, Mya, so now who gets to fuck me!!