All Comments on 'A Chef For All Seasons'

by magicalmouse

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite a fun story

I enjoyed the character developments, their interactions, and the well done behind the scenes descriptions of the restaurant business as well. Gave a great deal of life to the story, as well as providing a good setting for their romance! Loved the ending too!

Bridget69Bridget69over 19 years ago
Great Story.

Loved the character development, sexual tension and the funny, awkward situations and misunderstandings at the beginning. And of course, I highly enjoyed their eventual coupling and happy ending.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 17 years ago
I loved that - very sweet...

You can obviously cook up a very dainty desert in your kitchen. But I came to it by reading Paint first, which I liked equally, although it is... a little more spicy; I'm impressed by your culinary range!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Lovely!

I really enjoyed this love story! Thanks for sharing your imagination with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The best!

This was one of the most touching stories I've read! Keep them coming :-)

hathorbr1hathorbr1over 12 years ago
Great Story!

I have to say, I've read this story numerous times and I love it more and more each time I read it. Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
a bit corny...

but i did read it...

english not bad for this site...and not perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The description of their first kiss was perfect.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous