All Comments on 'A Chemistry Experiment'

by peachykeen

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
What a chemical reaction

As neat and steamy as the reaction between C12H22O11 and H2SO4. That is one that you really get a rise from.

MINKXMINKXalmost 19 years ago
Perfect combination

of wonderful sex and two people coming together. I can't decide which character I liked the best. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes...Yes!...YES!...

What a perfect story, on several different levels. It's very well written, and it did another lonely ol' heart some good. Bravo...keep writing more.

LadyDiMeraLadyDiMeraover 18 years ago
Chemistry!

Richard was a very hot character. I love men in their 30s who know their way around a bedroom. The teacher was also a good character. There was not just sexiness here, but a good rapport between these characters that made them a likeable couple right away. Sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Stuff

Good stuff! I agree with everyone else's comments, but, uh, what about his daughter? She just kind of let that go, anything interesting with that? Not that you should write an entirely new story about his daughter, though that could turn out quite interesting, just asking. Anyway, ya, great story thanks!

AriosoAriosoover 17 years ago
Zowie!!!

That was scaldingly sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sigh!`

What a gorgeous man! So much, by just seeing her.

And such sexy hypotheses! What a seduction!

And Tanya is such a nice friend! Got her laid, =D

MrMudd22MrMudd22over 15 years ago
You're kidding!!

A guy doing something clever to please a distressed damsel?? whoever would have thunk it possible? A very nicely conceived story that I wholeheartedly enjoyed. Many thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous