A Chest of Troubles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joseph shook his head. There was a certain smell that was wafting throughout the cavern. It smelled like sweat, sex, and something else. Perhaps a pheromone but Joseph did not know. The warmth from the slimes washed over him but even though he could feel himself getting hard, the suit around him squeezed his cock with a firm but gentle grasp like a hand gripping his member and coaxing him soft.

The chest closed shut as Joseph gave a protesting whimper and the mimic jostled. There was nothing but darkness and the sound of slurping. The slime layer started to move over Joseph, only up to his neck and covering him in warm bliss. This had to be his life now....there was nothing more to it. He had to accept his new place. Something was telling him to relax.

A tongue came down to lick his face, but it was hard to describe where it came from. It was so dark and Joseph could only rely on his touch and sound. He started to get hard but his suit, once again, forced him to be flaccid. He did not know if the mimic was moving but he could not feel it. The slime layer only kept him surrounded and comfortable like he was precious to the creature.

He did not know how much time had passed. Maybe he fell asleep but the once proud warrior was more curious now about his predicament. Something in his mind told him to accept his place now. He was at the mimic's mercy and it wasn't like he was being tortured. It was just a plug...

The biter in his mouth squirted more liquid down his throat and Joseph gave a slutty moan. His brain wasn't being changed, but his inner desires amplified. He wanted this. There was something in him that was begging to be used. He laid on his back and spread his legs, the plug pushing in deeper as if the slimes knew what he wanted. The hole at the end of the "plug" expanded, teasing him and stretching his hole.

The mimic suddenly opened and Joseph could see the moon. The tongue rolled out and Joseph came with it. His body was pink, the moon reflecting off the suit that was over his body and forming around him. The human was groggy, but still strangely aware. His brain was riddled with lust and his legs quaked as he stood up. He blinked once and then looked around. He was outside, the fresh air filling his lungs. He could run away...

There was a grunt from behind him and a hand came down onto his slime covered ass.It impacted the suit and squeezed and Joseph's yip barely came through the biter. He tried to turn around but he did not have a chance. He was overpowered, pushed onto the ground by...something. Joseph moaned, his legs spreading in his vulnerable position and the human braced himself on his arms. Although he felt vulnerable, he stuck his ass out. The plug that was buried in his entrance pushed forward as his hole throbbed and squeezed when the cold air hit his opening.

"Phrhhrh..." Joseph breathed through his gag. A tongue went straight to hole. It was long and thick and Joseph could feel something cold against his hole; a nose ring. Saliva went around, plunging deep. The tongue went right into the reservoir and swirled around and Joseph could feel himself chubbing up but once again, his arousal was held back.

The warrior growled, his body wiggling and two strong hands came down to grip his hips. There was a glob of spit unceremoniously spat onto a cock and there was a slick movement of it being spread. Joseph then felt a thick, huge cock get placed onto his slime suit clad body. There was several rolls of the tops hips before the man grabbed the base of dick and slapped it against his ass.

"Gorsh stablish...rande des..."

It was a rough language. Joseph did not understand it but knew who it was. He sniffed, concentrating. The musk was strong, earthy, and masculine. It was a minotaur and there was no doubt about it. Joseph braced himself as the beast took another glob of spit and rubbed it into his length.

He pushed in and it wasn't gentle.

Joseph expected the worst, his body recoiling as the thick cock plunged deep into him. He yelled, but then...there was only a fullness. The slime plug stretched around the cock, the warmth from before that was around the whole human now closing around the anonymous minotaur's cock as he pushed in. Deeper and deeper the thick member went and Joseph was seeing stars, but not out of pain. It was...glorious.

No matter how much the bull's hips flexed and more cock plunged into him, Joseph only felt full and the slimes were rewarding him. Instead of letting him go flaccid, the tip of the top's cock created a pocket in the mold of slime that pushed right up against his prostate. Joseph yelled, his body on fire as the bull moved deeper into him and the cock that would threaten to break any normal human in half only provided pleasure and a sense of fullness. The slime acted as a buffer between the walls of his hole and the large member having an expedition on his guts. Finally, he could get hard and his pre leaked liberally into the suit.

And finally, the beast hilted deep inside of his lover. The mimic's tongue licked around happily, knowing full well the hot warmth of the slime was working its magic on the minotaur. A heavy hand fell onto Joseph's back and then the bull started to move his hips. As the bull pulled out, the mold that was around the minotaur's cock started to retreat. The fullness left and the squeezing around Joseph's cock returned. The human's hands gripped the ground as the suit threatened to make him soften. When the bull gave a grunt and thrust back in, Joseph's cock responded by shooting upward and the suit relaxed its grip. The mimic was tickled, its tongue thrashing as it watched Joseph get molested. In and out, the bull gave Joseph hard thrusts. They were hard enough to push Joseph forward and push him onto the ground. His ass was being fucked and used like a fucktoy and their was nothing that Joseph could do but drool onto the ground and accept his place.

Joseph's cock was free to leak but the slime suit did not stroke him openly. Instead, the suit was still as the human was being pounded. Not even the bull's heavy balls crashing into Joseph's balls even spurred the suit to act. It kept him right on the edge, just enough for him to push his ass back for more. He was rewarded for his efforts and given a few extra strokes for how much he worked against the minotaur thrusting against him which made Joseph spread his legs further and arch his back.

The beast moved his left hand onto the crook of Joseph's hip and squeezed to feel the muscle there. His right hand came up to the human's shoulder. Joseph wondered why the mimic didn't attack the minotaur like it had done to him but the thought quickly left. Whatever fate that had happened to the husband or the fact that his sword and items were melted away now felt like ages ago. The only thing he could concentrate on was the deep chuckles of amusement coming from the minotaur and the slap of the bull's muscular hips against his ass.

"P-pleshhh...." Joseph said to no one in particular. The sound simply hung in the air. He did not know if it was to the minotaur or the suit around him but he knew that he desperately wanted to finish.

Joseph brought his hand up to grasp the minotaur's own and the bull huffed and pushed him roughly to the ground. The movement was enough to allow the cock spearing into him to adjust its angle and hit right into an area that made his cock throb to life. The suit was now openly stroking him, the slime moving and rewarding Joseph who was now moaning like a whore as his body was ravaged.

The minotaurs were people of the northern mountains. Their rugged and weathered bodies provided little room for soft cushion as the hard hips that crashed against Joseph could attest to. The mimic moved closer as if curious by the mating display and its tongue extended out towards the bull's hole. It gave a tentative lick, the minotaur groaning slightly as his rump was played with before the chest extended its tongue further and plunged it in. There was a deafening roar that echoed throughout the area they were in and Joseph could feel the minotaur's cock throb inside of him.

The mimic plunged the tongue deeper and the appendage sunk inside with a squelch. The minotaur huffed and moaned low. His thrusts started to slow down and Joseph could swear that he could feel the plug filling with the top's pre. Joseph tried to speak through the biter and beg him to finish anywhere he pleased and it seemed the minotaur had their spot picked.

Rutting into him with four hard thrusts, the bull's low-hanging balls rose upwards and flexed and there was a loud roar. Heavy cum shot into the plug and then into the reservoir. It filled and filled until it ballooned inside of Joseph and smashed against the human's prostate. Shaking, the slut could only groan as he was filled. His own climax shot through him and he whimpered. The ballooned reservoir kept pushing into his prostate and each pulse and then subsequent filling from the minotaur made him shoot off another shot of cum into his suit. Like before, it was caught at the tip and filled at the end.

The two were left a hot, panting, and sweaty mess. Their musk spread throughout the forest and if someone was nearby, the scent of sex would be noticable to even the most oblivious. With a wet schlorp, the mimic removed its tongue and the bull did not look the least bit annoyed at the invasion.

"Goresh sqersh molsish..."

Joseph gave a weak grunt and the minotaur chuckled. He leaned forward and gave Joseph a kiss on the cheek before his long, thick tongue licked past the biter and into his mouth. The kiss was more of a rough make out session. Their tongues battled against one another, the slimes at the biter moving so their lips could meet. It was passionate and heated, their bodies locked together.

What the minotaur did not notice was the tongue that was once lodged in his hole left some residual slime. It spread throughout it and creeped up and out. The minotaur did not notice as a pink monolayer went over his body and up along his muscles. They showed off each curve and gave a warming sensation as they went. The beast grinned at the human and spoke something in his language that he did not understand. Joseph knew that the bull wanted it to happen and the mimic looked overjoyed.

Melting off of his own body, Joseph's slime suit took all the genetic material that was pumped into him and congealed into one full slime filled with both his own load and the minotaur's. It started to rapidly divide and the now truly naked but still hard human watched as the huge slime broke down into hundreds and hundreds and small prodigy scrambled off where they needed to go.

A tongue wrapped sensually around the minotaur who was grinning from ear to ear. He gave Joseph another kiss before several small slimes went underneath him and started to shuffle him off. He was hard but his cock was covered in a pink sheen that stroked him and edged him. Joseph was relieved that he was spared but something felt off. There was no more of that delicious heat. No more fire that burned in him that threatened to burst out in every direction. As the new captured prey and the mimic went off, Joseph held up a hand.

"Wait!"

It was the first word spoken in god knows how long.

The duo stopped. The minotaur was in ecstasy, bliss covering his face as he succumbed to the pleasures that surrounded him. The mimic's tongue thrashed about. The damn thing knew what was coming.

"Please..." Joseph begged. "I want to go again...."

The mimic cackled, the wood starting to creek and Joseph was elated to feel thick beads of slime coating him once again.

12