A Chinese Lover

Story Info
A Story of My Chinese Lover.
1k words
4.1
8.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have been lucky enough to meet some lovely women in my life and I'd like to share the story of one of them, Anna. Anna was a Chinese lady that I met while I was living in Singapore. I was in my forties at the time while she was a little younger than me and because she lived in China, we would talk regularly by Skype.

It didn't take long before our conversations became flirty, but it all kicked off when she called me one afternoon while I was not wearing a shirt - it is hot and humid in Singapore, after all. She clearly enjoyed catching me in a state of undress, even though she could only see my shoulders. Physically, we were quite different; I'm 1.87m, tall and slim, and Anna was much shorter. I loved to see her kissable lips, her button nose, a few freckles and a twinkle in her eye. I also knew that she had a very generous pair of breasts, a slim waste and hips that curved in an understated but very inviting way. I had often day-dreamed about what it would be like to explore her body with my hands, lips and more.

I would often get an erection when we spoke, but always out of view of the screen. Today was no exception, and when she said she would like to see more, my temperature went up several notches. I started to stand so that she could see more of my chest on the screen.

"More," she repeated. I was only wearing boxers. To stand up further would be for her to see the shape of my hard-on. Well, she did ask...

There was lust in her voice. "I want to see it," she whispered. I slipped my hands into the waist band of my boxers.

"Really?" I could feel my heart beating.

I slowly dropped my boxers.

"Touch it."

"Stroke it."

"Faster."

It wasn't long before I was gasping as I came, encouraged all the while by the words of my remote lover.

"I want you", she said, and boy did I want her too. We arranged for me to fly to China and in due course I booked flights and landed in one of the major airports, where she was waiting for me. We hugged. She looked up at me and I looked down into her wonderful, loving, lustful eyes. I could feel the pressure of her breasts against my stomach.

We had booked a hotel nearby. I couldn't believe that I was about to spend the night with this black-haired oriental angel. In our room, we kissed, lips and tongues exploring, hands doing the same. I had worn a shirt and tie and she couldn't take my tie off so I did it for her. She unbuttoned my shirt, putting her hands on my chest. I did the same for her and realised that her breasts, even encased in a bra, were gorgeous, wonderful, full and demanding my attention.

"They're a little bit down," she said, warning that her breasts were not as pert as they had been when she was younger. As if I cared. I was going to undo the clasp at the back and slowly reveal all. I felt the weight in my hands, ran my fingers over her nipples, buried my face between them and thought only of the soft flesh before me.

I undid her jeans, slipped them down her legs, kneeling before her and kissing her soft belly, letting my hands slip round to caress her buttocks over her panties. She groaned, I slowly slipped her panties down her legs until she was naked, wearing only a pair of hoop earrings.

We moved to the bed, both naked, and kissed. My hands explored her softness, her curves, the shapes of her shoulders and back and buttocks, her legs, the dampness of her pussy. I moved down the bed, spread her legs and gently started to lick her, listening to her groans and sighs, her words in Mandarin Chinese, slowly, faster, taking guidance from her hands on the back of my head. Her legs stiffened, holding me tight, and I knew she was coming.

We took a few moments to get our breath back. She pulled me up on top of her. I positioned my cock at her entrance. She guided me in and before I knew it, I was deep inside her. Her legs were splayed wide, her breasts moved as I thrust, her hair was spread over the pillow, her eyes looked up at me in wonder, love, lust. That's a sight that would strike deep into any man. I released my seed in her in haze of love and lust.

After the long anticipation of our first night together, and with the warmth and smells of each other's bodies, we were both asleep within minutes. The next thing I knew, I was being rolled onto my back in the dark and Anna was straddling me. I don't think she was much more awake than I was and as she lowered herself onto my erect cock, she groaned. She started to move, raising and lowering her body, levering herself up so that only the tip was in her cunt, and lowering herself so that it was in to the hilt. Her breasts swayed as she ground her pussy against me. I caressed them, gently rubbing her nipples between thumb and finger, and smelled her hair as it dropped onto my face. Her breathing came faster and faster, I was able to hang on until she came, collapsing onto me while I shot my load in her for a second time.

The next few days and nights were the most intense I have ever experienced. Sadly, we didn't have a long term future together but I remember that time with fondness and reverence. I think of her and miss her, and like to think that she thinks of me. Anna, you're wonderful.