A Choice to Be Made

Story Info
Lexie tries the forbidden fruit despite her heritage.
6.5k words
3.91
10.4k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew had just began to get comfortable with his new job with the Park and Recreation department in the big city, he liked it a lot. He was a country boy, life from where he was from was far different from where he was now. On a hot southern summer evening there was a soccer game going on at the stadium, Andrew was assigned to assist at the event. He pulled up got out of his truck and began to look for some of his coworkers. He spotted Grayson, Caleb and Eli standing just inside the gate behind the bleachers. He walked over to them greeting them all, after about 10 seconds Andrew immediately noticed a white girl standing about 20 feet away in another little group in a staff shirt.

He took a second to carefully scan her head to toe, she stood about 5'4, soaking wet he guessed she was about 130 pounds. He guessed she had C cup breast, and had cold blue eyes, and blonde hair that fell a little past her shoulders pulled back into a pony tail. She had on loose fitting cargo pants but around her hips she filled them out nicely, then she briefly turned towards Andrew and that's when he noticed something. Her shirt was tucked in at the front, tucked behind a very large belt buckle, what was on the belt buckle surprised Andrew, it was a confederate flag.

Andrew thought to himself the bitch really has that shit on out here in public like that? She is so bold about it here in a city where people definitely have stronger feelings about that than back down where I am from. Andrew snapped out of the daze and conversation he was having in his own head, and asked Caleb, "aye man who's that white girl right there with the confederate flag belt buckle?"

Caleb answered, "oh that's Lexie she's one of the maintenance staff." Andrew gazed over at Lexie and said "I've never seen her before, they let her wear that belt buckle like that?" Caleb answered "aye man I don't know what's up with that." Caleb looked at Andrew and saw that he was studying Lexie intently and said "yeah man she doesn't really like younger guys she likes older guys."

Andrew thought to himself how the fuck does he know that? But then again he also remembered that Caleb had had this job a few years already and probably has had plenty of time to get to know her. Andrew asked Caleb "why haven't I seen her before? I've been here a few months now where has she been?"

"oh she's in the reserves, she's just getting back from deployment."

Andrew made his way over to the area Lexie was standing, all while studying her intently behind his mirrored aviator sunglasses. As he looked her up and down he noticed she was standing slightly pigeon toed, but ever so slightly, you could easily miss it if you weren't paying attention. He examined her slightly tanned white skin for any imperfections, her face,her arms,her chest, she had her polo unbuttoned and she seemed to have no scars anywhere. Andrew thought to himself she's country but she seems to take care of herself, he wondered what she looked like with no clothes on he wondered if she had any tattoos since she's in the military.

As the night dragged along Andrew couldn't get pass how blatant she was about that damn belt buckle, he thought to himself I know she hasn't been living under a rock her entire life the bitch has to know what's going on in the country right now concerning racism. He decided that he was going to introduce himself before the night was over, the game was about over and the sun had gone down he had kept an eye on her all day, watching her do trash runs around the stadium during the game, that's all maintenance does during an event is take care of the trash. She was sitting on a UTV near one of the entrance gates by herself Andrew walked up to her and introduced himself.

"Hey how are you doing, I'm Andrew nice to meet you."

"Hi I'm Lexie, nice to meet you as well."

"I noticed you earlier but I didn't get a chance to speak, you work here?"

"Yes I do, I just got back from deployment."

"Oh ok ok that's cool, yeah I just got hired so I'm still working on learning all the faces."

She took a pull from her vape and smiled.

"yeah you'll be seeing me around here a lot now."

Her belt buckle glistened in the stadium lights and caught Andrews attention he briefly looked at it and looked back at her.

"So you vape?"

She smiled and said "yeah unfortunately, it's one of the habits I picked up from the military, everyone does it."

Andrew smirked at her "ahh peer pressure, well I vape too, but its on and off, I don't have to do it."

"I wish I was able to control it like that, I'm addicted."

"So you have nicotine in your juice?" Andrew asked.

"Yes it's the highest percentage you can get."

Andrew smiled "that shit is too strong for me I don't have nicotine in my juice I just enjoy the taste that's all."

"Are you from around here?"

Lexie took another long pull from her vape, this time Andrew smelled it, very fruity and sweet.

"Nah I'm originally from the mountains."

Andrew noticed her very prominent country twang it all made sense.

"Oh yeah? That's cool I go hiking at a state park up in the mountains."

Lexie nodded and grinned.

"Yeah my little town is about 15 minutes away from there."

Andrew perked up.

"Shit ok ok, it's so beautiful up there I go as often as I can."

Lexie took another pull from her vape this time exhaling through her nose.

"Yeah its very beautiful and very different from here."

Andrew studied her face as she looked off in the distance.

"Yeah I'm from the country too about an hour and a half down east, so I think I understand what you mean when you say home is very different from here."

Lexie looked Andrew in the face with a slight smirk.

"Yeah I can tell you aren't from around here, I can hear your accent."

Andrew nodded and looked away smiling.

"Yeah my accent always gives me away, I don't even try to hide it I'm proud of where i'm from."

Lexie shifted a little all while maintaining her gaze onto Andrews face.

"Yeah so am I, there is nothing wrong with the country."

Andrew was confused this girl seemed so cool with talking to him, he didn't sense that she was prejudice.

"Well ma'am it has been so nice meeting you, I look forward to talking with you more in the future I guess I should get ready to head out."

Lexie smiled and took another pull from her vape.

"It was Nice meeting you too Andrew, I'll be around here, you have a good night."

Andrew went home that night thinking about Lexie, thinking about their conversation, thinking about who she really is. She seemed to be a nice girl, but that damn flag was fucking everything up. It made Andrew so curious, a very distinctive burn became apparent in the Pitts of his stomach, he wanted Lexie, and he wanted her bad. He laid in his bed thinking about her, that racist bitch was way too nice he thought. Then again she could be a pro at faking, being nice and approachable but in reality hates my guts. He thought about how her thighs and ass looked in those loose cargo pants and his dick begin to grow, in just a few moments he was rock hard his dick pulsed every time his heart beat.

Her body, her accent, her cold blue eyes, her blonde hair, her white skin, she made him burn with lust. Andrew reached over and got the Vaseline off of his night stand and covered his rock solid dick with it and closed his eyes as he began to jack off. With a firm grip around his dick, he began to think about how he would've liked to have had Lexie bent over the UTV impaling her white pussy with his black throbbing dick, stabbing her like there was no tomorrow. The line between his untamable lust for her and his anger about the blatant display of the confederate flag became blurred, he was angry and turned on at the same time. He imagined taking the same belt, wrapping it around her neck, pulling back on it firmly, while he drilled her white racist pussy with enough force that her ass cheeks would be red from his hips slamming into hers. He imagined the small beads of perspiration that would appear on her tanned white skin and how it would glisten in the light as a result of him pounding her out, and how her perfect round c-cup breast would jiggle every time he bottomed out in that pussy.

Andrew felt a tingling in his sides as he continued to jack off completely submerged in the lust for this white cunt. And finally he envisioned her on her back receiving him with her legs wide open glaring up at him with desire in her blue eyes, sweat rolling down her face. With a smirk on his face he gathered all the saliva in his mouth and deposited it right in her face with enough force that the fine little blonde hairs that was stuck to her forehead with sweat blew back into place along her hair line. She shivered in pure bliss as the cool contents of Andrews mouth ran down her cheek. Then her face tensed in anger and bliss as Andrew continued to pound her out and she said "you fucking nigger how dare you spit in your masters face." At that thought Andrew busted, gush after gush of hot nut flew from his thick caramel colored dick head, his body convulsed as he emptied himself at the thought of Lexie. Covered in nut he became weak and relieved and tired, he wiped himself off and fell sound asleep.

On Monday when Andrew got to work he only had one place on his mind, the facility where Lexie worked. He hoped she would be there, so they could pick back up on the conversation they were having on Saturday, he wanted to dig deeper to see what he could find out about her. He made the complex one of the first places he stopped, he was familiar with most of the staff that was working there, and knew what they drove. As he pulled into the complex he scanned the parking lot to see who was working, that day he noticed couple of the cars that were parked near the staff parking area, but he noticed a truck that he had never seen before. He parked right next to it, it was an old beat up ford he was almost certain this is probably what she drove.

When he got out of his truck and looked into the old ford his stomach tightened at what he saw, the entire ceiling of the truck was a confederate flag. He knew for certain now that this was that bitch truck, his lips pressed into a hard line he further investigated the inside of the truck, he noticed another little flag stuck in the door of the glove box. He looked around and began to walk off toward the fields, there were very few people there, he looked over towards the picnic area and there she was sitting on a UTV. He made his way over to the picnic area, she had her head hung doing something on her phone.

Andrew cleared his throat.

"Umm Lexie?"

She lifted her head and looked Andrew in his face and smiled.

"Hey Andrew how are you doing?"

Andrew was surprised she remembered his name.

"Yes ma'am that's me, i'm surprised you remember. How was your weekend?"

She nodded.

"Yes I remembered, it was pretty good I didn't do much, how about yours?"

Andrew thought about busting that fat ass nut to her, his dick stiffened at the thought. "uhh it was alright, I didn't do shit either my life is pretty boring."

She chuckled.

"You aren't alone, I don't have much going on either."

Andrew's head tilted slightly to the left.

"You don't have any children or husband that occupy your time?"

She shook her head.

"Nah I don't have either, just me and my dog unfortunately."

Andrew thought to himself nah, that's very fortunate.

"Oh really, what kinda dog do you have?"

She looked down at her phone and clicked a few times and and began to scroll

"Here he is."

She held the phone up to Andrew he came a little closer, it was a white Pitt bull he was definitely surprised that this was the breed she owned.

"Oh wow that's a good looking dog."

She smiled.

"Yeah that's my baby."

Andrew noticed her vape sitting on the dash of the UTV.

"I see you have your vape today."

She nodded.

"Yeah I gotta get more juice i'm on my back up juice today."

Andrew laughed and looked at her his smile big and genuine.

"So you have back up juice?"

She nodded chuckling to herself.

"Yeah I never know when i'm gonna run out."

Andrew nodded in understanding.

"So how long does a bottle last you?"

She looked up into the air in thought, Andrew looked at her neck as she did so, he imagined himself licking and sucking a hicky on her marking his territory.

"About 3 days to a week."

Andrew was shocked.

"Wow that's a lot of vaping, do you smoke or smoked before vaping?"

Lexie's face changed to a disgusting expression.

"Oh nah that's nasty, this is where I draw the line."

Andrew looked down and thought about lines being drawn he looked at Lexie.

"I noticed your belt buckle Saturday, what's up with that?"

Lexie grinned.

"Oh yeah, that's just my heritage I mean no harm by it."

Andrew's blood boiled he thought to himself, this bitch is sitting here grinning in my face about that fucking flag, she's a cocky ass white slut I see.

"I'm sure you realize the emotion that flag stirs and what it means for people of color."

Lexie's grin went away now her face was serious.

"Yeah I know it's a bad thing for some people, but I wear it because I'm a rebel not because I agree with what people think it stands for."

Andrew studied her face for a few seconds because he wasn't buying any of that shit.

"Well I just wanted to make sure about how you felt about it, I needed to make sure my presence isn't low-key making you upset."

Lexie looked up at him with her smirk returning.

"No Andrew, you are fine, you don't make me upset and I actually like you, you're not like the other ones."

Andrew's blood boiled and his breathing became heavy at that statement, Lexie noticed and immediately explained herself.

"No I don't mean it like that, you are really nice and you are country, I like that, I'm sorry to keep making you upset, I have to go anyway, I gotta go clean the bathrooms."

Andrew stared off into the distance, he didn't even acknowledge Lexie at this point, he thought to himself how could someone be so fucked up and not even know it, or did she know it and just hid behind the fact that she's attractive and could get away with it.

He got up and began to walk back to his truck, when he looked over at the bathrooms and saw the bathrooms closed sign on the doors. Standing in the door of the mens bathroom was Lexie staring at Andrew, her cold blue eyes searching him head to toe she bit her bottom lip grabbed her pussy and motioned for Andrew to come here. He looked around himself to see if someone was standing next to him or behind him there was no-one, he walked in Lexie's direction still looking around to make sure that she was indeed talking to him. When he got to the door he stepped in she locked the door and pushed it close.

Andrew's dick had began to grow with every beat of his heart, blood rushed to his dick, he could feel it. Lexie pushed Andrew against the wall with her right arm, it was parallel with the ground across his chest, he noticed that all of her body weight was against him, she was leaning into him. She took her left hand and placed it on his lower stomach, and began to go down, she maintained eye contact with him. Andrew was at least a foot taller than Lexie so she was looking up at him, and he down at her. He stared deep into her blue eyes, and she into his golden browns, by then she had found the base of his shaft and began to work her way down his shaft. "I told you, I'm sorry." she mumbled. By now Andrew's dick was fully erect running down his right thigh, pressing against the fabric of his khakis, longing to be freed. He just stared at her in silence, trying to make since of it all, he desired her and looking into her eyes he knew that in this moment, she desired him.

With one hand Lexie grabbed his belt buckle, and with what seemed to be one swift motion unbuckled his belt buckle and unbuttoned his pants. She slowly began to kneel before him all while maintaining eye contact. Andrew gazed at her overwhelmed with lust, she grabbed his pants and briefs with both hands, one on the left and one on the right, and began to Pull them down slowly revealing inch by inch his rock hard dick. She stared at it with an expression on her face as if she was orgasming from just watching it, she finally made it to the head and pulled the last inch. Andrew's dick was spring loaded, and once the elastic band of his briefs was no longer restricting it, it sprung up hitting Lexie in the face she moaned as she inspected him his curved, thick, caramel colored dick before her, throbbing needing her attention.

Andrew saw her swallow, her mouth was rapidly filling with saliva. She grabbed it with her right hand, then Andrew reached down and stood her to her feet, and grabbed her neck with his right hand and took his other and grabbed her ass, it was fatter than he imagined, the loose cargo pants that she wore hid it well. With her neck in his right hand he pulled her mouth to his and tried to swallow her tongue. She moaned and got weak from being owned by him. He squeezed her asscheek tight with his left hand and pulled her close to him, she maintained her grip on his dick. Her tongue probed his whole mouth tasting him, and his, hers.

With his right hand he pushed her away, their mouths made a popping noise upon separation, he held her with his right hand and studied her face, she was drunk with lust, Andrew spit in her face. "look at you, you white slut." And then pulled her face to his and licked the spit off. He let her neck go and commanded her, "suck my dick bitch." She moaned, "finally." She unbuckled her pants they fell to the ground, revealing her confederate flag panties. He looked at them, and then back up at her, she pulled them down revealing her pink pussy, it was clean shaven and fat. He stood there inspecting it, he knew that if he gently slapped it it'd jiggle, his mouth began to salivate.

She kneeled in front of him, and licked his shaft from the base to the head, with her wide, warm and wet tongue, he put his shoulder blades on the wall and pushed his hips forward making sure she had full access to his full length. She held the base of his dick with her left hand, and grabbed his ass with her right, pulling him into her mouth. Andrew moaned "damn bitch, your good". She pulled her mouth away, making a popping noise when his head separated from her lips, while holding the base she licked the length of his shaft again, looking him dead in his eyes "your my nigger." His eyes widened, he grabbed her pony tail, pulled her head back and spit in her face, she moaned. " I need you." He guided her head back to his throbbing dick, and she began to suck with more passion, she wanted his cum, and she was gonna get it, by any means necessary.

He ran his right hand through her hair, gently guiding her head as she sucked away. She enjoyed having his dick in her mouth, she moaned in pleasure the whole time. "you want this nut bitch?" She pulled away. "Every fucking drop." She began to suck again, Andrew began to shiver she knew he was fast approaching, which made her moan louder.

"Ahh bitch." Andrew's hips bucked with every gush of nut that he deposited into her cum thirsty mouth. With every gush he grew weaker, until he had no more to give, she noticed every muscle in his body seemed to relax. She continued to suck, her tongue probing his head for every drop of his nut.

She stood up opening her mouth, showing him she had swallowed everything that came out of his body, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled down on him. He squatted, figuring that's what she wanted, she licked the side of his neck feeling for his pulse, she found it, and bit down on his neck and began to suck. Andrew could hear her gentle moan in his ear, it made him weak, he took both of his hands and grabbed her ass, "so soft and fat." he thought to himself. "This is my ass." She moaned "mmhmm." while she continued putting a hickey on his neck. When she was successful at marking him, she kissed his chest and lips, and began to put her pants back on, he took a second to study her.

12