A Choice to Be Made

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been with a black man?"

She smirked.

"No, I was always told to stay away, I couldn't take the temptation with you."

He pulled his pants up.

"Hmm, ok that explains a lot."

She stood there watching him.

"Let me see your phone."

He began to pat his pockets, pulled it out, and handed it to her, she put her number in it and set her name with the peach and heart emoji.

He looked down at his phone confused.

"I'm trying to figure this all out, so you've never been with a black man, but you seemed to have liked it, but you're my master and I'm your nigger?"

She smiled embraced him and kissed him.

"Yes, and I'm your white cracker slut."

Andrew studied her face.

"Lexie are you confused? What are you feeling?"

She looked down at the ground, and then back at him.

"I don't know, all I know is I like you, I'm yours, I've never felt this before, I don't know why you people are forbidden."

She inhaled his scent deeply, then licked his neck.

"I'm the slave here, I'm a slave to everything about you, I'm weak I can't control it, and that makes me mad."

He wrapped his arms around her and held her tight, she was like a fawn caught in quicksand, there was no escaping for her. He kissed her soft confused lips.

"I gotta go, I've lost track of time."

Andrew thought about her the rest of the day at work, just as he was sure she was thinking about him, then his phone went off, he looked at it, text message from Lexie. He opened the message, it was a picture of Lexie's perfect white pussy so fat and bald, like a juicy ass peach. His mouth watered as he thought to himself "Damn this bitch pussy belongs in a Magazine."

He text back.

"I see you are trying to tease me."

She replied.

"It's all yours, I want to see you tonight, may I?"

He replied.

"Sure, you can come over when I get off of work."

She replied.

"Great I can't wait, I miss you already."

Andrew dick stiffened at the thought of what may happen when he got home. He thought to himself, finally a woman who can match or maybe even surpass his sex drive. The rest of the work day seemed to last years even though he only had just a couple of hours to go. When he clocked out, he text Lexie his address, she replied.

"I'm only 15 minutes away i'll see you in a few."

Andrew got home and jumped straight in the shower, every time he thought about Lexie his dick stood straight up. He dried himself off, and inspected himself in the bathroom mirror the hickey was almost purple. The phone went off "i'm here." He put his sweat pants on and answered the door.

She smiled, and stepped in and gave Andrew a hug with one arm and grabbed his dick with the other.

"I miss you so much."

Andrew chuckled to himself.

"It's only been a few hours since you drained me, it can't be that bad."

She licked his neck while maintaining her embrace, and spoke into his ear.

"A few hours to many, and it is that bad."

He locked the door with a grin on his face.

"Well, welcome to my little apartment."

He realized he hadn't even had a chance to look at her because she jumped him as soon as he opened the door.

She had swapped out the loose fitting cargo pants for some tight distressed jeans that she just looked edible in. Her ass drove him wild, he thought to himself "how does she hide it all." She had on a plain white, tight, thin v cut tee shirt, with no bra her nipples erect piercing the fabric. She had on her Ariat pull on boots, he had a feeling those were probably the only pair of boots she owned. He walked back to the bedroom, she followed closely behind, she took her boots off at the door he smiled at how tiny they were. Standing here with ripped jeans and a form fitting tee shirt she looked amazing, he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her and grabbed her ass and smacked it.

"Open your mouth, I wanna taste you."

He spit in her mouth, and put his hand behind her head, grabbed a hand full of hair, and plunged his tongue in her mouth.

He could feel her body go slightly limp while he tasted the inside of her mouth. He pulled her head back looked in her face which was communicating bliss.

"Get this shit off your body now, and lay on the bed on your back."

She immediately obeyed, laying on her back on his bed, her pussy was glistening, so juicy, ready for whatever he was going to do to her. He kneeled and gently licked her slit, she taste so sweet. He glanced up at her, her tits looking like vanilla mountains, she was shivering with anticipation. He sucked her pussy into his mouth, and used his tongue to flick her clit, she moaned and her body immediately reacted. He began to eat her pussy like a peach, completely submerging himself into the task at hand.

He admired her body, all while having a mouth full of pussy, rubbing her thighs and reaching up to cuff her titties. Running his hands up and down her sides, and stomach, as if he was applying lotion to her white skin, just after 2 minutes of having his mouth on her pussy Lexie began to convulse and moan louder. She came in his mouth, feeding him her sweet nectar, he didn't waist a drop she tasted delicious. He stood up looking down at her as she lied trembling from what he had just done to her, his dick stood straight out throbbing from his heightened heart rate. After Lexie came down off of her high, she noticed Andrew watching her with a satisfied expression on his face, she looked down at his dick and noticed he was throbbing for her. "Fill me up, I can't wait any longer." She laid back and opened her legs, eager to receive everything he had to offer.

He kneeled down to her slit, using his dick head to trace it, her wetness moistened his head, she began to roll her hips burning with anticipation. He began to apply pressure at her opening, she grabbed his arms, pulling his torso down to hers, and began to kiss him. He continued to push into her, he felt his head slip in, she licked his neck and whispered in his ear "Your mine nigger." he pushed deeper, making her gasp for air, her warmth, wetness, and tightness, made his sides tingle. He finally bottomed out in Lexie, he filled her up, and she gripped him tight, he began to roll his hips and thrust gently. He wrapped his arms around her and bit her on her shoulder as his thrust continued to increase in speed. He lifted his torso from hers, and looked down as his dick disappeared into her pussy with every thrust, glistening from her sweet juices. He looked back at her, and put his hands around her neck, increasing his speed to the point to where his balls began to slap her asshole.

She opened her mouth from all the pleasure he was inflicting upon her, he spit in it "you like that racist bitch?" she closed her mouth and swallowed her treat, breathing hard. "No I don't like it, I love it."

The power of the thrust was making her tits jiggle every time he'd bottom out in her pussy, they were so tender and perfect, he lowered his head to suck one. She cradled his head, and he slowed his pace, her pussy maintaining it's grip on his dick. He pulled out leaving Lexie feeling void, he turned her on her stomach, her perfect round bubble ass tempting him, she held her legs together and made it jiggle for him. He straddled her, his dick pointing straight towards her pussy, ready to be gripped tight again. He grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands, feeling so gratified to have his hands on a round, fat, white ass.

He moved his hips forward and sunk back into her, she gasped as she was filled again, he began to thrust into her, he was mesmerized by the way her ass jiggled when his hips crashed into her cheeks. He lowered his torso and grabbed her neck with is right hand, and pulled her face to his and licked from her neck to her cheek, and stuck his tongue in her mouth. With their mouth's locked together, Andrew felt his balls tighten, and a tingling in his sides, he was close. He continued pounding her out from the back while tasting the inside of her mouth. Andrew's strokes became slightly shallow, he was about the bust, and he felt like he had gallons to pump inside of Lexies womb, his balls still tight, he sent gush after gush into her hot wet pussy. His hips bucked with every gush, she arched her back and stuck her ass out as much as she could so he could pump her full of seed. When he was finally drained he collapsed on the bed next to her, his dick going limp, she went down on him to lick him clean "Damn bitch that shit was good."

She smiled and kissed him on his chest, then she laid her head on his chest, he laid there cradling her head.

Andrew opened his eyes and looked around, Lexie was laying beside him sound asleep the sun was coming up outside "Oh shit, we fell asleep." He looked over at her, she was so beautiful. He put his hand on her and gently shook her "Lexie" she stirred a little and slowly opened her eyes and smiled "hey." Andrew thought she'd wake up in a panic

"We fell asleep last night."

She studied his face with a smirk.

"I know, you fell asleep before me."

He looked her up and down.

"You intended on staying here all along?"

She put one arm across his chest.

"Mmhmm, I had no intention on going anywhere last night."

He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close to him.

"We have to get ready to go to work."

She sighed.

"Yeah I know, wish we could lay here all day and fuck until we are both dehydrated."

Andrew got up and walked to the bathroom, and turned the shower on and got in.

"Lexie, come on and shower with me."

She came into the bathroom a few seconds later with a big smile on her face, she stepped in with him and embraced him as both of their bodies became wet. He took his sponge and began to lather Lexie's body up with soap, he started from her neck and worked his way down. He turned her around so that her back was to him, he looked down at her ass and instantly got hard, he began to kiss down the small of her back until he got to her ass crack. He used both of his hands to open her ass up, revealing her perfect pink ass hole, his mouth filled with saliva at the sight of it. He buried his face in her ass, using his tongue to trace the perimeter of her asshole, he could feel her cheeks collapse around his face. She arched her back and pressed her ass into his face, he wiggled his face left and right to make sure he had a mouth full of her asshole. The feeling of his warm wet tongue traveling around and over her asshole made her shiver in bliss. He had his left and right hand on her hips as he ate her ass like he had lost his mind.

"That's right nigger, eat that fucking ass, you're a nasty nigger."

Lexie was extremely turned on by what was being done to her, she had never had her ass eaten before. He stuck his tongue into her asshole, She gasped, it was a new feel for her, something that she would always remember him for. He started moving his tongue in a circular motion inside her asshole, while grabbing her ass cheeks with both hands and squeezing them. Her knees began to buckle Andrew held her up by her ass cheeks, he felt her body convulse as she began to orgasm, he watched her try to regain control of her body but the orgasm hit her like a freight train.

Over the next few days Andrew and Lexie didn't see each other, Andrew thought about their night together and thought to himself that he pretty much had her dick whipped. But that wasn't enough for him, he wanted more, he wanted total submission, and for her to denounce the confederacy and its flag "I gotta break this bitch." He thought to himself.

He bought a confederate flag online, had it shipped to his house, and brought it with him to work. He texted her "Hey are you at work? I wanna taste the inside of your mouth and grab a hand full of your ass."

She replied almost instantly.

"Yes, please come do whatever you want to me, the last few days have been torturous not being touched by you, I miss you."

Andrew pulled up and saw Lexie's truck, he knew she was somewhere waiting on him, he sent her a text.

"I'm here, where are you?"

She replied.

"I'm in the bathroom waiting on you, please hurry i'm leaking."

He threw his backpack over his shoulder containing the flag, and walked to the restrooms. He pushed on the door it was locked, but immediately after he pushed he heard the door unlock he pushed again and stepped inside. She was standing there looking starved, she needed his throbbing dick inside her, and she needed it now. She hugged him, and he grabbed her ass and pulled her close too him and jammed his tongue in her mouth, he felt her body relax. He pulled away from her and told her

"I want to try something different, come with me."

Andrew left the bathroom and started walking towards the wood line, carefully looking around to make sure that no-one saw them walking in the woods. He walked almost a hundred yards into the woods and found a clearing, he looked around.

"Yeah this is perfect right here."

He took the backpack off his shoulder and took the flag out and began to open it up, Lexie stood looking puzzled.

"Don't look like that bitch, don't you love this shit?"

As he continued to spread the flag on the forest floor, he walked over to Lexie breathing hard, and commanded her to strip she obeyed instantly. He inspected her, and stood on the flag and commanded her.

"Come here and suck my dick bitch."

She started walking towards him.

He put his hand out.

"Stop, you don't walk to me, you crawl to me bitch, on all fours."

She obeyed, and immediately got down and begin to craw to him slowly. Once she got to him, she rose to her knees and undid his pants pulling them down, and freeing his throbbing dick. He grabbed a hand full of her hair, and guided her head as she began to suck, she used her tongue to play with his head, it made his toes curl and knees buckle.

"Damn bitch, get down on your back."

Lexie laid there on her back, with her legs spread wide open on the confederate flag, fucking a black man.

He got down on his knees and began to pound her out, choking and spitting on her, the flag in the background was fueling his anger.

"Do you hate me bitch?"

He loosened his grip on her neck so she could answer.

"No I don't hate you, I need you."

"Well you're gonna have to make a choice right now."

He looked down at her titties jiggling with every anger filled thrust.

"It's it gonna be me, or this garbage below us?"

Andrews strokes had slowed slightly and became more rhythmic, her body was on cloud 9 and she struggled to get her thoughts together.

She finally answered, breathing hard in a low tone.

" You."

"What did you say bitch, I can't hear you."

"You! Andrew I choose you!"

His balls immediately tightened, and he busted deep inside her, giving her everything he had. His hips bucked and she grabbed his ass and pulled him deeper into herself.

12