All Comments on 'A Christmas (Bondage) Story'

by Ropesonme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
Thank you for an amusing and sexy story!

You may have five stars and my best Christmas wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*Throbbing in Her cage*

Very nice fantasy! I'm almost splitting my new gift of a cb- 6000s. My kinky gf decided the gift of denial was best for me this year and ordered me to read 3 stories here per day till my vaca ends next week. What a fun start! I'm afraid what I will feel like by next Sun.... Thanks for a great story. Merry Christmas!! Hope to read more soon. Have a Horny New Year :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it. Particularly like the fantastical element to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good story

I need one of those elves to do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

lel ditto

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

well written

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
That was a nice little Christmas gift!

Thank you for this titillating and timely tale -- I have given you five stars for this gem!

Merry Christmas, Ropesonme, and a Happy New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Bondage Sissy

My foster parents who owned a farm out in the country started abusing me from the first day.She removed all hair from my body and shaved my cock and balls clean.She took all my male clothes away and replace them with all womans things.I now was to dress as a woman full time.As time went on my hair got longer hips wider ass firmer waist inches smaller and now breast 36d.I was made to wear full make up always.Lipstick i lashes eye shadow eye liner long red nails face make full time.I was made to wear a corset hi waist garter belt with 8 garters and black seamed stockings red heels and string thong.With a short skin tight low cut dress.Then they would strap me down to a breding bench in the barn.There they both would have sex with me for hours on end.When they are not having sex with me they have me in full bondage from head to toe.I have been made to sleep in full bondage with a but plug and a dick in my mouth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous