A Christmas Carl - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Carl. But there are other things I'd also like you to use. Maybe we'll use them together."

"Oh babe. I'm definitely going to make you feel so good." I took him into a hard embrace and as our lips touched, my hands reached down into the nappy and squeezed his melons. Then, I backed off a bit and unlocked and unpinned. The nappy fell to floor, And as it did so, his dark cock sprang to new life and stretched to its incredible length. He was as tall and as big as I, I realized as he gazed into my eyes with hunger and purpose. He wasn't a boy or a babe—but a magnificent man. He removed his sash and wrapped it around his balls, tying a nice big bow. "A gift for me?"

My black sweater was already gone. The dancing had been so warm. And I had removed the beard and untied my hair. But I was still in the long johns. I started to remove them, but Mike took the initiative. He pushed me onto the bed, belly down and quickly undid the buttons on the back flap. His hands spread my cheeks and his tongue darted in. I spread my legs far apart to give him maximum access. Then I felt the moist soft pressure of his curled tongue as his lips locked onto my rim. He continued to probe deeper and deeper, ultimately substituting lubed fingers for the tongue. He touched the prostate and my head popped up, ringing the jingle bells on my sleeping cap. "You're ringing my bells, boy." My hands reached out as I gripped the duvet. I was floating. No, I was levitating into his talented tongue and fingers, wanting more and more, deeper and deeper.

"I think it's my turn, Carl." He pulled off the bowed sash from his balls, reached up and used it to tie my wrists together and then attached them to a bed post. I was now stretched out and helpless beneath him—still in the sleeping sock, but with my ass fully exposed. Then, I felt the hard tip of his ram at my entrance. He was taking me. My babe was about to become my lover. "I think I'll open my gift first."

"It's been years, Mike. Be gentle."

"I'll be as gentle as you have been with all of your young clarks for years. You're in for a ride, Carl. A sleigh ride. A nice slippery long sleigh ride." And with those words, he plunged his enormous greased dick to the hilt and his swollen balls bounced on my ass cheeks. I saw the stars of that night despite the fog! And felt his size and girth. He was enormous. Mike then began a relentless plunge and withdrawal, stretching my chute and punishing my love nerve bundle with each stroke. His glans was huge and its corona was even thicker. He was a powerful and demanding lover, taking everything I had, impaling me over and over with his pole. And each time he felt I was about to blast, he froze, wrapped my cock with his fist and squeezed me into remission, the supreme pain of an emission denied. Dry spasms. Then, all I could feel was the blood throbbing in his cock, pounding on the walls of my passage. God, it felt so good to bottom.

"You're going to kill me, Mike. I'm steaming with passion. My balls are ready to explode. Let me cum. I beg you. Let me cum."

"Maybe soon. Maybe soon. I'm not through with you yet."

With those words, Mike bent down and took the nape of my neck in his lips. He squeezed his lips together hard and sucked, almost painfully, leaving a deep discolored mark of his possession. Then he whispered in my ear, "Never again a lock. Never again. I going to let you love me—as I am now loving you. But, you are not my master. And I am not your slave or your babe." And he started blasting into my gut, huge quantities of hot viscous fluid. And with each blast, his cock spasmed and crowded my prostate. He had me. I was his. I exploded into his fist—which had already opened the front flap of the long johns. "This is mine, Carl. This is totally and completely mine. Possession may be nine points of the law, but it is both sides of a relationship."

As I began to recover my sanity, I realized that I had met my match. Jacob and I had been equal partners. We had often vied to see who could last longer, plunge deeper, suck harder. But since his death, I was always the taker, always the top, always the dom. Sometimes mean, sometimes sadistic. But that wasn't me. My time of grieving was over. I was born again. Now I had a potential new partner, as strong and as potent as myself. I would need to adjust. But, I was willing to try. I was dreaming and dozing, held tight in the arms of a lover.

Then I felt his cock twitch back into life. "My God, he's going to do it again! I won't walk tomorrow. He's so fucking big. He's already stretched muscles I didn't know I had." And indeed he did. He began to saw as his cock inflated again. It was long and slow and perfect. I was full again. No, I was me again.

After what seemed like an age, he spouted again, hotter even than before. Then he rolled off and began to unbutton my sleeping suit. "I will have you naked in this bed, Carl." I stripped and slipped back in. And to my surprise, he spooned me hard into him as we both drifted to sleep—to the muted sounds of music and merriment on the floor below. Maybe they will still be partying tomorrow! But, I didn't care I was in the strong caring arms of the Babe of the New Year.

The House of Screwge was again a house of merriment and pleasure. Jacob had set the course. In fact, like the smile of the fabled Cheshire Cat, I noticed Jacob's smile lingering, then slowly disappearing over the mantle as Mike and I spooned in the feather bed. He had done it all. And he was happy. But so was I.

Happy New Year. May the Ghosts of Christmas past, present and future light your way. May all your New Years be beginnings of love and laughter—or renewals of the same if you are already lucky. And never forget the power of love. BD

12