All Comments on 'A Christmas Carol'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
CoolboiyzCoolboiyz6 months ago

That's very wonderful tale. Just rug out my pants.

Ill more spice if mention of character detail like age, dick & tits size, to imagine more.

sp9983sp99836 months ago

A nice turn on the tale.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Unoriginal and ridiculous, learn to write and get a life

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cute take on the classic A Christmas Carol. Like the way amends were made!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Genuinely enjoyed this — a creative, modern take on the ‘A Christmas Carol’ narrative! Sex was hotly written, but in general, the narrative moves quite confidently and competently — the signs of an author who’s in control!

Niggling feedback pertaining to narrative voice and POV: given the story’s setting, I assumed most characters, namely Ben, are American. I know that the author is not. I appreciate English turns of phrase, though from an immersion standpoint, it took me out of the tight 3rd person POV when our decidedly American character had English phrases like “he was sat/stood” vs. “he was sitting/standing”. If the goal is immersion within an American POV in New York, instances like that sometimes took me out of the experience, however briefly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Love the twist on a classic movie.

DarkenningDarkenning6 months ago

God Bless Us Everyone! That said, it would have been truer to the original for Ben to be Freddy's uncle/father instead of brother/father.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Quality! I heartily approve of twat and gash being used much more in such stories. And spitting into open, gaping mouths. Gosh.

Confidently written, well played.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Pretty fun story. 4/5

RelentlessOnanismRelentlessOnanism6 months agoAuthor

@Darkenning, thanks for your comment. It had occurred to me that, if I was going to follow Dickens' literary path more faithfully, Ben should be Freddy's uncle/father rather than her brother/father, but the truth of the matter is I find mother/son incest a massive turn on, whereas sibling incest doesn’t do much for me. Bearing in mind the outrageous liberties I took with the original text, this didn't seem too much of a creative faux pas.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very well structured modern theme of an old classic. A great read with a happy ending and hopefully a message which still resonates today. Well done and thank you.

WolfenherzWolfenherz6 months ago

This is just fucking wonderfull, such a fun/erotic retelling. Thank you

sniffpantiessniffpanties6 months ago

You did it again buddy!! Five stars all round for a double orgasm story….absolutely loved it…

Bucks7T2Bucks7T26 months ago

This was just the story I needed. Thank you so much.

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

I think Your deviations from the original were perfect. I mean, if I wanted to read the original " A Christmas Carol", I would do it... Not waste my time reading knock off incest stories that turn me on!!! By I like erotica more than great literature... And you my friend, write great erotica. Thank you!! Good luck and Merry Christmas!!

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

Ha Ha... RelentlessOnanism... Who knew what that meant??? So I went to Google, and found that relentless masturbator sounds a lot less sexy... I'm still laughing out loud !!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....