A Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a changed man, Bobbi, a totally changed man. I want to be better. A better man. Things will be different now." He was jabbering, his mouth moving at a feverish speed.

"So you like Christmas now?"

"I fucking love Christmas," he replied, "and I love you."

Her eyes widened and her mouth opened.

"What?"

"I love you. I have for a long time. I want us to be a proper couple. Together."

"This is a lot of news to take in. You know I'm a mom?"

"Yeah, where is the little guy?"

At that moment the little guy appeared just behind Bobbi. He looked a little better than he did in the vision Ben had witnessed the night before, but he was clearly unwell. Frail. Cute, but fragile.

"Hey kid!" Ben smiled.

"Hey," he replied.

"Timbo, this is Ben. He's my boss."

"Hiya," Tim said.

Ben kneeled down and held out his hand. Hesitantly, the boy shook it.

"Merry Christmas, kid."

"Merry Christmas."

"Shit! I should've got you a present," Ben said, ostentatiously slapping his forehead in disbelief.

"Ben! Language!" Bobbi exclaimed.

"Sorry. Still, I should've got you a present. Do you like turkey?" Ben asked the young boy.

"Not especially."

"Oh."

"That's okay," Tim said.

"No, no, it's Christmas, I should give you something," Ben insisted, his hand rummaging through his pocket, "how about fifty bucks?"

"Ben! You can't just give him cash," Bobbi said.

"Yes, he can," Tim said, palming the proffered note and putting it in the pocket of his dressing gown.

Ben laughed, then stood up and kissed Bobbi, holding her tight and pressing his lips tightly against hers.

"Everything is going to be better. We'll be better. Tim will be better. Anything he needs. Any treatment he needs, we'll get it. Everything will be different. We start over from today, okay?"

"Okay," she replied, not sure what was happening.

"I'll be back later. I've got other things to do, but I mean it, everything changes from today."

Bobbi just nodded, half a smile coming to her face. Ben bent down and brushed his hand through Tim's mop of hair, before turning round and bounding out of the apartment. He raced downstairs and flagged a cab.

Twenty minutes later he was stood at another apartment, knocking gently. He heard several locks opening - which, bearing in mind what he had witnessed a few hours earlier, didn't surprise him the least - and then Freddy was stood before him. She was yawning, rubbing her eyes, wearing a tiny little top and a pair of red panties. Her multi-coloured hair was a mess; clearly she had just got up.

"Ben, what are you doing here?"

"You still having that party?"

"I'm not sure, maybe later..."

He silenced her with a kiss, stepping forward and bringing his lips to hers. He lifted his hands up to her cheeks, cupping them tenderly. His tongue pushed into her mouth, and she met it with her own.

"Freddy...Freda...I've had a really weird fucking night!"

"Okay," she said, her voice sounding a little unnerved.

"Yeah, a really weird night. Just about the weirdest one possible. But I've had a revelation. An epiphany. I feel like a new man."

"Have you been smoking something a little unusual?"

"No, no, nothing like that," he replies.

He pause for a second, staring straight at her, then he nodded his head, a look of resolve sweeping across his features.

"Look, there's something I need to tell you," he stated.

"What?"

"Well...the thing is...oh fuck it, I'm not your brother."

"What? What do you mean?" She replied.

"I'm not your brother. Well, actually, I suppose I am, in a way...but I'm not just your brother."

"What the fuck are you on about?"

"I'm your dad."

"What?"

"I'm your father. Your real father. Mom and I...you're ours."

Freddy stared back at him for several moments, her gaze was intense and probing. She remained silent for a good thirty seconds, her eyes boring into his.

Then she smiled.

"I knew it! I always knew it!" She whispered.

"You did?"

"Yeah, I mean, I didn't, not really, but somehow I did. There was always something about the way you talked about her. The look in your eyes. I always knew there was a secret there."

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be mad?" She exclaimed, "you were always more like a dad to me than Dad ever was. He didn't seem that interested in me, even before he got sick."

"He tried his best, but he knew you weren't his."

"He knew about you and Mom?"

"No, but he knew he wasn't your father. It was difficult for him."

"And you and Mom, hey?" Freddy said, sniggering.

"Yeah, me and Mom," he replied, blushing.

"You dirty dog!"

"It wasn't like that."

"What was it like?"

"It was...well...it was beautiful."

"I thought incest was a bad thing? That's what you told me last night. A bad thing. As bad as it gets, you said."

"Yeah, I've been thinking about that. I think I've changed my mind. If two people love each other and want to be together, it doesn't really matter who they are."

"Even a father and his daughter?"

"Yes, even a father and his daughter."

The two of them stared at one another. Ben gulped noisily, conveying the air of a wounded fawn, about to be attacked by a vicious predator. Freddy smiled and bit her bottom lip, her left foot bouncing up and down with nervous excitement, stroking the back of her right leg.

Then she leapt on him. She wrapped her arms round his neck and wrapped her legs round his waist. Her mouth found his with a savage, almost animal-like frenzy, and she kissed him. Her tongue slipped between his lips like a knife between two ribs. She almost growled with passion. Ben grabbed hold of her body, supporting her weight, his fingers sinking into the flesh of her buttocks. She was way too skinny these days, but she still had curves. He staggered forward into her apartment, a stray arm closing the door behind them.

Her hands roamed through his hair, as she rubbed her groin against his. She could feel his hardness pushing up tight to her snatch, pressing into her flesh. She moaned and whimpered, as they made out. Her lips tender and raw, her saliva dribbling down both of their chins. He swung her round the room, like they were dancing some decadent waltz, carrying her towards the bedroom.

"Oh God, Ben!" She cried out, "oh God, Daddy!"

"Jesus, Freddy, you're so beautiful!"

Once they reached the bed, Ben unceremoniously dropped Freddy down on to the mattress. She fell backwards, her legs spreading wide apart. Ben tore off his t-shirt and began unbuckling his belt and pants. Her hand moved to her panties and she started rubbing herself furiously, watching intently as her father undressed in front of her.

"How many times did you fuck my mother? Fuck your mother?"

"Oh God, I don't know. A lot."

"Well, we've got a lot of catching up to do then, haven't we?"

She scrambled up to her knees and kissed him, pulling him closer towards her. Without saying a word, her hand reached out and found his dick. She wrapped her fingers round it, and started stroking it steadily, occasionally squeezing and twisting it. He wrapped his arms round her, their tongues swirling together as they shifted and swayed. There was an intensity and commitment to their coupling. Both of them knew it; they wanted this more than they could possibly express.

Ben stood there, furiously making out with his teenage daughter, his mouth clamped to hers, her delicate hand tugging away at his cock. Both of them groaned and moaned in satisfaction. He pawed at her breast, groping at it through the material of her strappy little top. She lifted up her arms, letting him pull the clothing up over her head. Her tits bounced free, jiggling up and down in front of him.

"You're so beautiful, Freddy," he repeated.

Then he bent down and wrapped his lips round her nipple. He sucked her flesh into his mouth, his tongue teasing and licking the nub of her breast. He bit on it lightly and she almost squeaked in excitement. His fingers sank into the deep succulence of her tit. He fondled and massaged her boob, as he sucked intently on her teat. All the time she carried on jerking him off.

In a fairly haphazard way, Ben removed his clothes, throwing his shirt onto the floor. Freddy started to retreat back onto the bed, but he pulled her tightly against him. He kissed her once more, with a ferocity and intensity that was previously unmatched. Then he whispered in her ear.

"Be a good girl, get on your hands and knees," he growled.

She giggled and immediately complied, turning round and settling herself on the bed. She bends over, resting her body on her folded forearms. She thrust out her ass, wiggling it at her father. She was only wearing a little thong by now, a thin strap of satin material bisecting her luscious buttocks. He could see a glimpse of her anus, twitching and winking at him slightly.

His hand reached forward and gently stroked her skin. He barely touched her at first, his finger nails simply tracing faint lines onto her thighs. She shivered at his touch, her head falling down between her shoulders. Then he cupped one of her buttocks, squeezing it, feeling it's heat, caressing it with both fascination and desire.

"Oh fuck, Daaaaaaddddd!" She whimpered.

Ben bent over and kissed her butt. Just a delicate peck, his lips barely coming into contact with her soft skin. He repeated the motion several times, relishing this intimate connection, and the impossible smoothness of her posterior. He kneaded her flesh, he needed her flesh. He just rubbed his face against her ass, pressing his cheeks, his lips, his forehead, against her exposed body.

Then he took hold of the silky material of her panties and began tugging them down her legs. There was a moment's resistance, as the moisture of her steaming wet cunt applied a kind of suction to the damp cloth of her underwear. But Ben was persistent, and soon enough the stubborn little item was pulled free. She lifted one leg and then the other, enabling the efficient removal of her remaining clothes.

He could see her snatch glisten with arousal. He could've sworn steam was emanating off it, so hot and humid was her tight little gash. He looked down at his hand, and the recently discarded panties, curled up in a ball. He lifted them up to her cunt and started pushing them inside her. She laughed and moaned as more and more lace and satin disappeared within her vaginal lips. There was a cute squelching sound as they soaked up her sexual fluids. While he was there, he took the opportunity to rub his thumb on her clit. Her teeth almost chattered, as he strummed his hand on her twat.

After a few moments of letting her underwear steep and steam in her cunt, he pulled out the panties from her snatch. Then he bent down above her, his body pressing onto her back, taking the clothes in his hand and bringing them to her mouth. She opened wide as he pushed them inside. She gobbled them up without complaint or hesitation, gleefully sucking and tasting her own juices, almost foaming at the mouth with excitement.

He kissed her naked shoulders, as his hands roamed all over her back, stroking and caressing her impossibly smooth skin. He examined her freckles and moles intently, trying to absorb every detail of her body, like a cab driver trying to learn the map of a city. Then he reached underneath, grabbing a handful of naked breast, fondling and groping her fat boobs. He felt the succulent flesh in the palm of his hands, her rubbery nipple rubbing against his skin.

"You're my little girl, Freddy...my precious little girl."

She gave a muffled groaning sound, the pair of panties stuffed into her mouth made explicit communication impossible. He reached forward and pulled the material loose, dropping it onto the bed. The she turned round, looking over her shoulder, and they kissed. Their mouths opened wide, their tongues exploring and probing, their lips rubbing tightly together.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too, sweetheart."

"Please fuck me, Daddy. Please!"

"Okay, baby."

He swept his hand back towards her ass, taking a grip of her buttock, then slapping it firmly. She turned back around and bent over. Then he buried his face between the cheeks of her butt, feasting on her cunt and her anus. Her juices were dripping out of her like a waterfall, and he lapped away feverishly at her gash, gulping down her essence like it was the finest of vintage wines.

"Oh fuuuucccckkkk," she groaned, swaying her hips from side to side, the lips of her vagina twitching and pulsing in arousal.

"If I stick my dick in you, you'll be mine, you know that, don't you?" He growled at her.

"Yes, Daddy, I know."

"You'll belong to me and only me. No other guy will be allowed to go near you. Your body will be my personal property, and mine alone."

"I know, Daddy, I know."

"My little plaything. My little fucktoy."

"Yes, yes, yes," she gasped.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard, you'll scream. I'm going to wreck you. I'm going to destroy you."

"Do it, do it now, please. Please!"

"You want it, you want Daddy's cock?" He said, slapping his hard member against the cheeks of her ass.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Fuck me, Daddy!"

So he did. He slammed his cock inside her with a single thrust. No easy feat, bearing in mind how tight her cunt was. But he was so hard and so insistent, and she was so wet and so turned on, it slid in with relative ease. She bellowed out in excitement, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, as Ben's dick ploughed it's way through her.

To begin with, he just left it there, not moving; relishing the incredible sensation of being buried balls deep inside his daughter's snatch. Wallowing in their intimate physical connection; their bodies joined together, cock and cunt. He gently caressed and stroked her thighs, as his body swayed slowly. His dick twitched and pulsed. Her vaginal muscles squeezed and teased his manhood.

Freddy made little mewling, chirping sounds; moaning and sighing and shivering. Like her father, she wanted to relish this moment, revel in it. She had desired this man for as long as she could remember, even though he was her brother. Now, she discovered he was in fact her father, as well as her brother. A realisation that only made this consummation all the more illicit and thrilling.

He can have me whenever he wants, she thought to herself, do whatever he wants. I'll never say no to him.

Slowly, surely, Ben began to withdraw his dick, sliding it out of her hot channel. Freddy almost felt the need to say no, wanting to beg him to stay inside her. But that yearning, physical absence is only temporary. Within seconds, Ben rammed his dick back into her body, once more winding her with his power and ferocity. She whimpered and groaned, feeling her father's supreme power and strength.

Now, for the first time, Ben began to really fuck his daughter. His hips got into a natural rhythm, moving back and forth with an ever increasing sense of pace and purpose. He power-fucked his way inside her, his meaty pole tearing through her gash. Her juices splashed and splattered all over his groin and legs, dripping down the back of her thighs. She buried her face in the mattress, her hands tugging at the sheets, as he pounded away at her twat. Her ass was up in the air, being soundly abused; Ben slapping the cheeks of her butt, as he continued to fuck her.

He reached forward and grabbed hold of Freddy's hair, taking a fistful of it, and pulling her up towards him. She arched her back as she rose, wincing in pain, but welcoming that sensation. He grasped her tightly against him, wrapping his arm round her body and clasping her breasts. She held on to his arm and turned back towards him, their open mouths meeting in a deep soul- searching kiss.

For several minutes they held that pose, barely moving. Two bodies intertwined, a pulsing, shaking, vibrating mound of hot, flushed flesh. Sweat poured off both of them, as they kissed and fondled and fucked. This trim muscular man and his luscious young daughter, doing something no father and child ever should. It was sordid. It was forbidden. It was a work of fucking art. This wasn't sex, it was a kind of mutual worship.

Suddenly, without warning, Ben withdrew his cock and Freddy made a querying, grunting sound. With incredible ease, he pushed her down on to the bed, grabbed hold of her waist and spun her round on to her back, her legs spinning like a top. He moved her body as if it weighed nothing at all, as if she was merely some rag doll for him to play with.

She lay there on the mattress, looking up at him. Loving him. Worshipping him. He pressed her legs wide apart and pushed his dick back inside her. Then he lay on top of her and began fucking her once more. His weight pressed down onto her body, and she wrapped her arms round his neck. They kissed deeply, staring into each other's eyes. Their soulful connection as weighty and important as ever.

His ass cheeks pistoned back and forth, as his powerful muscles guided his cock into her tight little hole. The cock that had made her, brought her forth into life. She could see beads of sweat glisten in the light, drip down from his face and his chest, splashing onto her skin. She tried to catch one in her mouth, to taste his salty flavour. She clung to him, hanging desperately from his neck, her body bucking and rolling as he made love to her. She had already cum half a dozen times or more, but she could feel another orgasm beginning to build.

His chest pressed down onto hers, her boobs squashed flat against him. He could feel her nipples rubbing on his skin. He kissed her face, licking her nose and forehead and cheeks. He spat in her open mouth and she grinned up at him, before closing her lips and swallowing his saliva whole. They wanted to be as intimate and as close as they could possibly be, sharing their fluids, sharing their very existence.

"I'm ready to cum," he whispered.

"Do it, cum for me, please!" She yelped.

"Where shall I do it?"

"Inside me. Cum inside me. Please, Daddy, cum inside me."

Her desperate pleading prompted a change of gear, and he started to fuck her with ever increasing power. His hips and ass moved as if in a blur; his thick cock, glistening with her vaginal juices, hammered away almost maniacally. Freddy just went with it, allowing her father to pound away at her body, as she clung to his neck. Her eyes rolled backward and she groaned and moaned and wheezed and whined. She was making animal-like noises, any sense of coherence or sanity had disappeared entirely.

And then he came.

He roared like a lion, like Tarzan, like King-fucking-Kong. He bellowed and screamed. He had never felt more alive. He had never felt more at home, buried balls deep inside the vagina of his only child. He could feel his dick twitching and pulsing and vibrating, as ribbons of seminal fluid shot out of him, hosing down the walls of her cunt, splashing and splattering inside her hot gash.

They stared at each other, tears rolling down their cheeks; both of them crying and laughing at the same time. Something momentous has just happened. Earth-shattering. Their lives had been changed forever. There was no going back. They both knew it, and neither of them would have it any other way.

Panting and wheezing, Ben collapsed on top of Freddy, pushing her further down into the mattress. He buried his face in the crook of her shoulder, inhaling her familiar scent, now mixed with the odour of incestuous sex. He felt the heat emanating from her aroused and flushed body. She stroked his sticky back tenderly, kissing him on the shoulder, breathing softly into his ear.

For the longest time, neither of them moved. His dick, now semi-erect, was still inside her. Her legs were splayed out beneath him. He could feel her heart beating through her breasts. He could feel her sweaty skin. He could feel her fingers tickling and teasing his body. Eventually, Freddy pushed him away. He rolled over onto his back. There was a popping, slurping sound, as his dick pulled free from her cunt. A veritable reservoir of unplugged liquids flowed out of her vagina. His chest was heaving, his skin was cooling.