A Christmas Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked over at Freddy, who was staring back at him. He cupped her cheek in his hand, holding it tenderly. She brought her hand up to his, clasping it tightly, as he stroked her face.

"I love you, Daddy. I love you, Ben."

"I love you too."

"I'm so glad we did this."

"Me too."

"We're going to do this all the time now, aren't we?"

"This?"

"Fucking. We're going to fuck all the time, aren't we?"

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes, more than anything."

"Freddy, I know about the drugs. The scummy dealers. I know everything."

Her face darkened, her eyes, still wet with tears, narrowed.

"None of it matters," he told her, "none of it. We'll sort everything out. Together, you and I. Okay?"

"Okay."

He leaned forward and kissed her gently on the tip of her nose. He cupped her breast, and began fondling it. He could feel his dick already beginning to harden again. Within a few minutes he would be fucking her once more.

She smiled and started to stroke his cock.

7

Twelve months later...

Ben walked up the stairs, with Tim clinging to his back.

The young boy liked to be given a piggy-back whenever he was taken to bed. Bobbi and Freddy could both manage the feat, he was still small enough to be easily carried by either of them, despite his improving health and weight gain, but he preferred it when Ben was doing the honours.

His little head lolled against Ben's shoulders, a sign that he was struggling to stay awake. It was Christmas Eve and Tim had been running around like a tiny lunatic all day. He was so thrilled at the prospect of the imminent arrival of Santa. And this year things were especially exciting, what with the unusual new living arrangements he had become so used to.

They reached the top of the stairs and then Ben took Tim to his bedroom. It was clearly a little boy's room, with posters of dinosaurs on the wall and various toys strewn across the floor. He laid him down on the bed and the kid arranged himself below the blankets.

"You looking forward to tomorrow, Champ?" Ben asked.

"Well duh!" Tim responded, his precocious response typical of the boy. He was a naturally funny child.

"Do you think you'll get what you want from Santa?"

"I hope so. I think I've been a good boy, so I reckon I'm due a bumper crop of presents."

"Well, we'll find out soon enough, won't we?" Ben said, barely suppressing a grin.

Tim yawned loudly and flopped down on to the mattress, stretching his arms out.

"Good night, kid."

"Good night."

Ben moved towards the door and was preparing to turn off the light, when suddenly a little voice piped up.

"Ben?"

"Yes?"

"Do you think I could call you Daddy from now on?"

Ben paused, a little dumbfounded.

"Really? You want to do that?"

"Yeah, I think so. You kind of are my Dad now, aren't you? And I like you."

"I like you too, buddy."

"Actually, I think I love you."

Ben didn't say anything. Instead he swept the little boy up in his arms and hugged him tightly. A tear was rolling down Ben's cheek.

"Nighty night, little man."

"Nighty night, Daddy."

Ben laid him down once more and Tim rolled over onto his side, already half asleep. Ben backed away, a big dumb grin on his face, his heart filled with love and joy and happiness. He turned out the lights and closed the door. Then he headed upstairs to the master bedroom. The door was slightly ajar and he could hear the soft murmuring of female voices, overlaid with music. Some mellow dance music that he didn't care for all that much. He pushed the door open and looked inside.

Bobbi and Freddy were lying on the bed together. Both of them were completely naked, and they were making out with one another. Their kissing was relatively low key, just a hint of tongue, but incredibly sensual. Their breasts were pressed together and Bobbi's hand was snaking between Freddy's legs, which were parted for ease of access. She was softly masturbating the other girl.

Another item of note; both women were clearly heavily pregnant.

Once Ben experienced the strange and supernatural epiphany that had overtaken his life twelve months earlier, everything he knew had been completely transformed. He had been completely transformed. He was a different person, someone totally dedicated to loving those close to him.

Namely Bobbi and Freddy.

For a short period of time, he engaged in separate relationships with both of them, but pretty soon the two women became aware of the full truth of what was happening. He took both of them out for a very expensive meal at a very high-class restaurant. He had explained the situation to them and told them how much he loved the pair of them. Neither woman had said very much in response. Freddy had simply looked across the table at Bobbi and raised a quizzical eyebrow

Twenty minutes later the three of them were all naked and fucking on Ben's bed.

The actual parameters of their domestic setup weren't precisely laid out. Ben and Bobbi were sort of a couple. Freddy was an additional participant, but her participation was fairly consistent. Bobbi wasn't remotely fazed by the news that Ben was in fact Freddy's father, and that the two of them were sleeping together. It seemed to be a bit of a turn-on for her, to be honest, and the three of them shared a bed most nights. In fact, Bobbi and Freddy, both happily bisexual, fucked each other plenty of times when Ben wasn't there. In effect the three of them had become a throuple.

Tim was kept somewhat in the dark about things. Ben had bought a big brownstone in Greenwich Village, and they had all moved in together. The young boy viewed Bobbi and Ben as his parents, and Freddy was a kind of fun aunt or older sister, who lived with them. At some point, as he got older, they'd probably have to explain things to him; but for now, he was an innocent bystander, blissfully unaware of the unusual and, some might say, sordid nature of what was going on around him.

His health had greatly improved. Ben paid for the best doctors, the best treatment and the best care possible. Certain experimental drugs had proven to be highly effective in combating his illness. He was still a small boy, who tired easily, but he was getting better and stronger every day.

Freddy's drug problems were dealt with fairly speedily. She had checked into rehab and undergone a pretty tough regime, to get clean. There had been some dark days, but she now had a reason to change her life. She had her father to look after her. And she wanted to look after him, in every way possible.

She's never looked better, Ben thought to himself, as he watched the two most important women in his life make out on the extra-large, King-size bed the three of them shared every night. The goth hair colouring was gone and Freddy had reverted to her natural ginger tones. In fact, she was now a similar colour to Bobbi, both of them fiery redheads. They could be sisters.

Even before she got pregnant, she had put on some weight, looking a lot healthier, and even sexier than she had before. The piercings were mostly gone, but the tattoos were still evident. Ben knew he'd just have to live with them, and actually some of them looked pretty sexy, when he was confronted with them close-up, her body contorted in some obscene shape, while he was fucking her.

The two young women continued serenely kissing each other, their breasts pressed tightly together, their stomachs brushing and touching as they swapped copious amounts of spit. He could feel his dick getting rock hard. It would be nice to stand and observe this obscene tableau, two beautiful ladies sharing a total and complete intimacy. But he wanted to get his cock wet, and he knew they would be eager to oblige.

"Ahem," he coughed, discreetly.

There was no response. Bobbi's hand continued its rhythmic assault on Freddy's box. He could see her fingers glistening, covered in his daughter's frothy sexual juices.

"Ahem," he repeated, a little louder this time.

The two girls paused, pulled back from one another, tiny, shiny strings of saliva stretching between their luscious lips. They turned and looked up at him, both of them smiling big, cheerful grins.

"Hello, Daddy," they said in unison.

Freddy had been calling him Dad or Daddy from the first time they had made love. She had accepted the new reality with total ease and comfort. In many ways she had loved him as a father long before the truth of their relationship was known to her.

With Bobbi, it was a far more playful thing. She had been amused by the use of that name, and the way it made Ben react. It discombobulated him to a certain extent, made him seem awkward. He was still a little uncertain about the nature of his relationship with Freddy, the lines he was crossing, and that unease would occasionally manifest itself. Bobbi liked to tease and her boyfriend was an easy target.

But then there were occasions when she used the word with absolute sincerity and candour. The times when they were fucking like animals, naked and slick with sweat. Ben would be pounding away at her pussy or her ass, and she would scream, fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me, Daddy! At least she would when she didn't have her face buried in Freddy's cunt. Then he would flood her gash with his cream, before collapsing on top of her.

"And how are my two little princesses?" He asked them, as he began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Oh we were getting a little bored waiting for you, Daddy," Freddy replied.

"How's Tim? He go off to sleep all right?" Bobbi asked.

"He did. And he says he wants to call me 'Dad' from now on."

"Really? That's great," Bobbi said.

"That'll be all three of us doing that now," Freddy interjected, in a joking tone.

"It sounds a lot different when he says it."

"That's certainly true, Daddy!" Freddy said, fluttering her eyebrows.

"Yeah, well we might wait a while before explaining everything to him."

Tim had accepted the somewhat unusual domestic situation he now found himself in, with some ease. Kids had an extraordinary capacity to get used to things without questioning them. He now had a Mom, a Dad and a kind of extra Mom. He knew they all slept in the same bedroom, even if he was way too young to understand what they actually did in there. No one had told him that Auntie Freddy was Ben's daughter. That was a conversation they might approach, gingerly and with some caution, a long way off in the future.

For now, they all had other things on their mind.

The two girls slid off the edge of the bed and landed gently on their knees. Something they managed to do with no little elegance, which wasn't easy, bearing in mind their current condition. The three of them hadn't really discussed pregnancy at any point during the early days of their relationship. Bobbi and Freddy had just decided, almost simultaneously, to stop taking the Pill. They presented this news to Ben in a fairly matter of fact way, and he had just accepted the matter, without comment. Within weeks, both women were expecting.

And now they kneeling on the floor, a couple of sexed-up Buddhas, naked and primed for fucking.

The two of them grabbed hold of Ben's pants and pulled them down. Then they did the same with his boxer shorts. He hadn't been wearing any socks, and soon enough he was as naked as they were.

"Have you put Tim's presents under the tree?" Bobbi asked, almost absentmindedly, as she stroked Ben's dick with her hand.

"I will, once we're done here."

"And how long will that be?"

"Well that's up to you, isn't it."

Bobbi smiled and licked his dick. She started at the root and pulled her tongue all the way up to the tip, before rolling it round the ridge of his cock. She teased and tickled his sensitive head, and then wrapped her lips round it. He gasped loudly as she started sucking on his cock.

Freddy was busy occupying herself with Ben's asshole. She was very anally fixated, in every way possible. She loved being fucked in the butt and she enjoyed rimming, both giving and receiving. So, while Bobbi, her recently discovered partner in crime, was gobbling away at her Dad's penis, she was feasting on his hairy anus.

She buried her face between his cheeks, ploughing her tongue inside him. Ben was fastidiously clean at all times, so the experience was almost disappointingly clinical. There was a faint taste of sweatiness and just a hint of earthier elements, but mostly it was no more pungent than licking his shoulder or his chest. But just the thought of eating ass was enough to make her cunt sopping wet.

Ben stood there, his girlfriends fellating and rimming him simultaneously. Freddy clung on to his hips, while Bobbi seductively stroked his thighs. One of them was making gagging, gurgling noises, her mouth and throat full of hard cock; while the other was slurping and slobbering away at his butthole, saliva dribbling down the back of his legs.

At some point, Ben found himself lying on the bed. Freddy clambered up on top of him, straddling his waist. She grabbed hold of his spit-coated dick and lined it up with her cunt. With a delighted sigh, she sank down, his cock burrowing its way inside her. Bobbi knelt next to them, sucking on Freddy's nipples, her hand rubbing away furiously at the other girl's clit. Freddy screamed, the centre of attention, her cunt juices splashing onto Ben's groin and belly.

Eventually, Bobbi decided she need a little attention of her own. She swung her leg over Ben's head and promptly sat on his face. She rubbed her cunt into his mouth, and he lapped away at her vaginal lips. Then she turned her focus onto Freddy, kissing the other girl, while both of them rode different parts of Ben's body.

What a sight this trio must have made. A handsome, middle-aged man, naked and sprawled out on a king-size bed. One heavily pregnant woman riding his dick like a bucking bronco. Another, performing a similar move on his head. The two ladies were lavishly making out, their tongues duelling and probing furiously, as their hands cupped each other's breasts and twisted each other's nipples.

The fact one of those young women was the biological daughter of the man they were both fucking, only added an extra piquancy to the proceedings.

This rhythmic, undulating tableau of carnal excess continued for several minutes. The impending maternal status of both women did little to slow down their activities. When the full-scale fucking began, in the days and weeks after the three of them first got together, the sex had been absolutely mind-blowing. Brutal, savage, intense. Three sexual athletes who fucked like it was a wrestling match, a bout of overwhelming violence and love and insanity.

Everything was a little more low-key now, since Bobbi and Freddy's due dates were only a matter of weeks away. They had to be a little more circumspect about their sexual assignations. There was a more sedate pace to everything. But the power of their romantic connection never faltered for a second.

Without saying a word, as if the choreography of their love-making was almost happening on a psychic level, Bobbi and Freddy got off the bed and knelt together on the floor. Ben stood up and began to furiously jerk himself off in front of them. After a few moments, his dick erupted and he sprayed ropes of cum on to their faces and their breasts.

Once he finished with his contribution, Ben fell back down on to the bed, panting and wheezing like an old man who had worked down a coal mine for most of his adult life. The two women turned to each other and kissed intently. Then they began licking cum off each other's skin, making sure not to miss a spot. Both of them sucked up as much pearly white cream as they could, before sharing It with the other. Cum dribbling from one mouth to the next. Freddy kept her mouth wide open and Bobbi spat a mouthful of fluid into that wide gaping hole.

Ben just sat back and admired the view, the two women sensuously snowballing his bodily fluids. They giggled and whispered to each other, kissing and licking and teasing, almost completely oblivious to the older man sat only inches away from them.

The three of them eventually found themselves back on the bed, snuggling up to each other. Ben lay there, his arms spread wide, Bobbi draped on one side of his body, Freddy draped on the other. There was an air of absolute contentment and satisfaction that settled silently on to all three of them. None of them could imagine being happier or more elated.

What a difference twelve months could make. What a difference one night could make. Ben thought back to the Christmas Eve he had experienced one year earlier. The ghost of his past, his present and a possible future. The lessons he learned about how he would live his life. He loved Christmas now. Loved it in a way he almost couldn't express. Some people mocked him for the way he enthused about the festive period. But he didn't care. He knew how to keep Christmas well.

As an old friend had once told him, love is always right, whatever form it takes.

They lay there, dozing, slipping in and out of sleep, but then the three of them were awoken by the sound of a grandfather clock in the hallway. Which was striking twelve.

"It's Christmas," Ben said.

"Yes, it is," Bobbi replied,

"Merry Christmas," Freddy offered.

"Merry Christmas," the other two replied.

"I love you, Daddy. And you Bobbi," Freddy stated.

"Me too, princess. And God bless us, every one."

As the three of them kissed each other tenderly, the snow began falling outside. Somewhere, a little boy was fast asleep, dreaming of Santa Claus, Somewhere, a choir was singing carols. Somewhere else, presents were being wrapped. The city prepared for Christmas Day. Ben and his family prepared for the rest of their lives.

Together.

The End