A Christmas Competition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Guess we better head back." We walked closely on our way back, the sound of the snow crunching beneath our feet the only thing that broke the silence, that clear starlit night.

That night I dreamt of Jessica. I knew it was a dream, immediately, because reality could never happen like this. I felt her slip into bed next to me and hold me close. She kissed my cheek, my sleeping lips, she touched me, her hand running over my chest, my stomach, and she gently gripped my cock. I could feel myself give a soft moan, I could feel her warm body next to me. I could feel her body growing hotter as she scooted over on the mattress and snuggled with me. I held her next to me, drifting deeper into sleep as we touched all night, and finally the alarm went off in our room. My eyes opened, and I was alone; Jessica was not on her bed. She must have gotten up earlier, and I found myself aching a little for her presence again. The dream might not have been real, despite it feeling so very real, but at least it was happy and peaceful.

I sat up in the room, still empty and dark without the presence of my Jessica or the sunrise. She was gone with no trace that she had even spent the night in her bed, it was made so neatly. It did not take me long to get dressed, although I was in need of a shower and a comb for my hair - both things that I would be able to obtain on the floor's bathroom. I stepped out into the house at large and explored, however briefly, for Jessica. I found her on the first floor, with Max and Jeff.

"You're all up kindof early," I mumbled through a yawn. I looked around the kitchen, I actually had not checked the time quite yet. I looked around at everyone and saw the clock above the stove. It was almost six. People had gotten up early. "Supposed to be on vacation." I shuffled towards the coffee maker and found a fresh pot next to the stove top pan of scrambled eggs.

Max spoke first. "Help yourself man. There should be some left for you if you want it." I narrowed my eyes, my back was still to him. I must have looked strange, a disheveled man bent over, nursing a coffee mug, hair all out of sorts, wearing a baggy t-shirt and sweatpants, gazing down at eggs with a sour look on my face that only the eggs could see. I felt as though Max was challenging me somehow, or giving me charity. I shook it off. It was too early for that.

"Thanks, but I'm good with just the coffee," I turned around.

"Jeffrey made the coffee," Jessica said, patting her brother on the back. I sat down and smiled, looking at the trio around the kitchen table.

"You're the only person I know who calls him by his full name, you know. Well," I stuttered a bit. "And your dads." Jeff swallowed his eggs without looking up.

"It's because I got tired of people misspelling it. R-E-Y or E-R-Y. So, just Jeff"

"Well, as much fun as linguistics is to chat about, I think we've got to get going," Max interrupted. I looked up at him, as he was bringing his plate to the kitchen sink. He turned and looked at Jessica and nodded his head. "Wanna go?" he asked her directly.

"Well, since we are all up, why don't we all go together?" Jeff kept his face down, focused only on his eggs. I swear I heard him groan.

"What are we doing?" I piped up finally.

"I'm not a very good skater. Jessica offered to take me skating this morning to give me some pointers," Max responded. I swear I saw a small twitch in his eyes. "But I don't see why we can't all go. Think you can keep up with me, Kev?" He smiled at me. It felt cloying, it was so falsely sweet.

"I think I'll manage." I grew up in northern Minnesota, the state takes it's winter sports seriously. "But thanks, I appreciate it."

The three of us went out to the frozen pond behind Jessica's parents house. It had frozen over well over a month ago, but we wisely tested it before lacing up our skates and getting into the action. Max, true to his word, was a bit shaky on skates. Jeff and Jessica were naturals on skates and I was decent. The siblings grew up with this frozen pond and skated often. I was no stranger to skis and hockey skates, but I preferred my water more liquid and less bone-crunching hard. I swam most of my life, even until November some years.

I glided past Jessica, watching her hold Max's arm and giving him pointers. I called out to them as I passed them and rounded the far side of the pond. "Try not falling, it will help you go faster!" I admit it that was beneath me and probably didn't score me a ton of points with Jessica. But all I thought about was how I could undermine him in any way possible.

Eventually Jesscia was able to coach Max to the point where he could awkwardly skate, turn, and stop. It wasn't graceful but it was considerably better than he was at the start of the day. If he wasn't trying to fuck the woman I loved, I might have been impressed. We spent the next hour skating around, Jessica and I racing each other, Max becoming more comfortable, and Jeff easily moving across the surface of the pond effortlessly, gliding across the ice with his hands in his peacoat. Jeff's cold and aloof attitude reflected in even his skating, apparently. We returned back to the house as the rest of the family was eating breakfast and getting ready for the day. Tim and Alex had planned for us to go to a nearby frozen lake, popular with local kids, and go ice skating as a big happy family. Tim and Alex tried to lead Ben, Toni, Jeff, and Jessica in Christmas carols as we all skated around the lake. And while the rest of us eventually joined in when they got to "Winter Wonderland," Jeff and Max were pretending to be too cool to participate. One of the first things that Jessica and I lost in college was the feeling that you had to be "cool" to have fun. Much the opposite, there were communities everywhere at University of Minnesota, and we had dozens of clubs to pick from. We even spent one semester hanging out with the Ballroom Dance club. I learned how to do a pretty good waltz.

After a couple hours on the ice, my legs were tired. Jessica and Jeff seemed fine, but Max had to tap out early as well; he was not used to the physical strain from skating. It took a lot more muscle than one expected, just like skiing did. Near the end, even Tim and Alex's energy and caroling petered out to the point of silence. However, the radio made up for the silence on the drive back with one of the 24 hour Christmas music stations.

The rest of the evening was rather uneventful and relaxing, which was nice. All of us gathered around the tv in the main living room, sitting on one of three couches there. Jessica and I claimed the one nearest the heating vent and we all settled in to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and The Santa Clause, the family's Christmas tradition. We sat facing each other, leaning against the arms of the couch, our legs overlapping each other. Jessica and I would have picked Elf and Die Hard, but we weren't having Christmas in college anymore - it wasn't our party. During the movies people nodded off and woke up, got up to eat, put on pullovers and hoodies, made hot chocolate, and generally carried on about their days. In fact, it was almost as though the movies were just on to set a mood more than to be an engaging experience. Throughout most of both movies, Jessica and I were texting each other back and forth, sharing TikToks that made us laugh, memes from Facebook and Reddit, pictures of cute animals, and just generally anything that entertained us one way or the other. We kept passing our phones back and forth to one another until eventually we ran out of steam, or perhaps we saw all the most recent jokes and everything was becoming repetitive.

Eventually, Jessica got up and excused herself, leaving the room. She said she was going to go to bed early. I wasn't tired so I stayed out with Tim, Alex, and Jeff. Max left shortly after Jessica, Ben and Toni left an hour later. Sun had set several hours ago now, and the snow was piling up outside. It was beginning to look like we would have to shovel snow in the morning, so I excused myself to go to bed as well. But when I got to our room, Jessica was nowhere to be seen. She must be getting a snack or going to the bathroom. I didn't worry about it.

I should have.

About five hours later I woke suddenly, as though from a startling nightmare. The room was quiet. I saw Jessica sleeping on her bed, snoring softly, her blankets piled up on top of her and her day clothes discarded in a pile by the bed. I got up to pee and when I came back, I took a moment to cover Jessica back up with the blanket she had kicked free and, as I bent to tuck it in, I saw a small green light blinking. It was my phone, under her bed, plugged in and charging. I picked it up and I saw a missed call from Jessica. I looked up at her, confused, and looked back down. I actually had three missed calls from her, and two texts. "Can you wake up?" and "Please wake me up when you get this." Why did she call me so many times, text me, but not just come wake me up. She knew where I was. I unlocked my phone and checked the rest of my notifications.

Immediately I knew something was unusual. I had over a hundred snapchat notifications, all from Jessica. Pictures and videos all, I had to scroll to reach the top. I finally did and opened it - there were pictures from her of her and Max and Jeff together. It looked like they were in the den downstairs. I started to click through them. About a dozen pictures of the various drinks with "how come you're sleeping! Get up" and "We're gonna play Mario Kart without you!" as a vague threat. It looked like they had a good time. There was even a video of them singing, which played very loudly and I stopped immediately, seeing if Jessica woke up. She snorted a bit in her sleep and fell silent again. I unplugged my phone and silently slipped out into the living room. It was empty. I got a glass of water from the bathroom, and settled onto my movie couch to watch. Opening it back up again I saw the three of them singing in a drunken frenzy. What else were they singing but "Sweet Caroline"? I turned the volume back down and resumed watching in the privacy of the early morning silence. I glanced at the clock on my phone. Very early morning.

For a while the videos and pictures were all this. By all appearances it looked like they were having a great time. But after a few minutes of watching, something turned. And I saw it clear enough it made me sit up. Max proposed that they play "Strip Mario Kart." I heard him describe the rules. Coming in first meant you could pick who lost what piece of clothing. If you came in last you lost a piece of clothing and could not get it back. You could buy back any lost clothing by taking a shot of vodka. Jessica accepted this, her eyes already a bit glassy. But Jeff was either not in the frame or not in the room once the explanation of the rules started. This was Max, making his move. "There's no one to pick, dick. There's only two of you," I muttered to myself. I started to feel gross watching this, as though I was watching someone yell at a waiter in front of me. The next videos showed Jessica holding the phone, pacing the floor, stumbling slightly, slurring her words strongly enough that there was no doubt of her intoxication. She was whispering into the phone.

"Kev, you gotta come down here, we're gonna play strip Mario Kart. I want you to come down here." The video stopped when she dropped the phone. She wanted me there? My eyes got big and I shifted in the seat. I looked up at the bedroom down the hall. The text instructed me to wake her when I got the message. I heard Max's voice from my phone and looked down.

"Hey second-best," he had said, quietly. The next video was Max holding it. He stared at the camera for a brief moment, looked into the lens, so it appeared he made eye contact with me, and then he winked and smirked. The screen flipped and I could see Jessica peeling off her shirt, exposing a white cotton bra. She was pouting a bit, and mumbled something about how it wasn't fair. That little shit is mocking me. I grit my teeth. Would Jessica stop this?

The next video played and Max winked again, turning so I could see Jessica pulling off her sweatpants. She was wearing panties with some pattern, it was hard to see from so far away. I could hear them talking. "Don't worry Jess, I'm sure you'll win the next one. Still warm?" She stuck her tongue out at him and blew a raspberry. The camera zoomed in.

"Do your panties have polar bears on them?" He asked again, zooming in on her butt as she moved around.

"Don't look that close!" she slurred loudly with one breath and then she touched the side of her leg and looked at them. She started giggling and spilled a drink she was reaching for at the same time. "Yea, Kevin got me these for my birthday last year." It's true, I remember. They had little dancing bears wearing different hats.

"Well why don't you take them off, hand them over - I can see them closer then."

Jessica made a pft sound with her lips, shushing and dismissing him.

The next video didn't come, it was just pictures. Jessica standing up in her bra and panties, doing a few different poses, holding a Switch controller, making little hearts with her fingers, and sticking her butt out towards the camera. Then she was sitting on her butt, legs bent up towards her chest and her bare breasts were pressed against her knees, shielding her. That one was captioned. "Don't worry, I'll keep her company."

The next video was Jessica holding the controller, staring at the screen. Her eyes were watery and half open by this point, she was rocking back and forth. And Max was zooming in and just looking at her breasts. He wasn't racing this time, he just let her win so he could watch. After several long moments, I could see his hand reach out and cup her breast. She gasped loud and cried out. "Max!"

"Hey, keep racing. I might catch up with you. If I'm doing this, I'm not racing, right?" Jessica didn't answer that, she just bit her bottom lip as he played with her nipples, rubbing his fingers over them. I heard her moan softly as he pinched one and she leaned forward. Then she cheered and bounced a bit.

"I win! You gotta take your pants off now!" Jessica's victory was another step in the road for Max's plan.

"Oh no!" I heard Max say, in a thick sarcastic tone. The next snaps were Max in his boxers. Jessica must have taken them, the caption was nonsense. "Yessir wish we down here." I bit my tongue a bit as it scrolled to Max grabbing himself in a still for Jessica, thrusting his hips up to make his bulge more prominent. Then a picture of Jessica, topless and seemingly unashamed, taking another shot of vodka. I had seen Jessica naked a handful of times before in our long friendship, but this was different. There were her large breasts, dangling down in front of my eyes. I could see her nipples hardening in the cold, and I could see her areolas were very pale, like her skin, making her breasts even more exotic and enticing. That moment was temporarily frozen in time, suspended before me. My best friend nearly naked. And Max's taunt. "I'm going to fuck her, man." Words on a screen and daggers in my heart.

It moved to the next video quickly. Jessica's back was to the camera. "If I do this, it costs you a piece of clothing too, right?" The camera went down to him, just in his boxers, his cock was rigid and huge under the blue fabric of his boxer shorts, then back up to Jessica, her hands on the strings of her panties. She looked back over her shoulder.

"Yea, you came in last so you lose it for good, but I'm being a good sport so I'll take one off too. But you have to pull them down slow and wiggle your butt!" I pursed my lips again.

"Alright, that seems fair," Jessica slurred. She bent over at her waist and peeled her panties down and spread her legs slightly. I could see her puffy pussy, the lips already spread just a little bit, revealing her pink warm folds. She looked back over her shoulder at the camera. "Better?" She wiggled her hips as she asked.

The camera went dark for a moment, and I realized I was hard, despite myself. I had never gotten such a close look at Jessica's pussy. I groaned, next I saw Jessica standing in front of Max, spreading her pussy lips with her hands, holding herself open. "Looks tasty." was all it said. Then, large as life, it was a picture of Max's cock. I frowned. I wasn't that fragile with my masculinity that I couldn't see a penis. It's just that it was bigger and better than mine. Thicker too. I had forgotten that Jessica was just a few rooms away, I could have gotten her. I could have woken her up and told her about this. Instead I just watched as Max zoomed in on his cock and then back up at Jessica. I saw the look in her eyes. She wasn't looking at Max's face.

The next snap looked like it was a bit later. Max was on the bed and Jessica was on her hands and knees in front of him. His cock, hard as can be, was in her hand and she held up to her face. "Holy shit Max, it's fucking huge." Max asked something I couldn't quite hear. "I don't know, never saw it like this," she responded. My cock throbbed in my sweatpants. I realized that I was rubbing the head of my cock through the fabric.

The next video was Jessica stroking his cock, staring at his face, just past the camera. He was grunting and groaning. She had a big grin on her face as his thick cock throbbed and bounced in his hand. She could wrap two hands around it and she did at one point. She twisted her hands around it and grinned at him, moving faster. "You like that?" she asked him, almost demanding an answer. The next shot was her taking another shot, then bending over sucking his cock into her mouth. "No going back now" the words on the screen read. I groaned as my cock pulsed. A video next, Jessica bobbing her head up and down on his cock, wrapping her tongue around his head, pursing her lips around the swollen head, looking up at the camera, grinning around it. She smiled wide with his cock in her mouth. Then another picture of her taking another shot and then more pictures of even more of his cock in her mouth. She was going harder, faster now. A video, I heard her say that his cock was so fucking big and tasty.

Jessica was holding the phone now and it was just long videos. Max was between her legs, licking her pussy. Her legs were held wide open, Max's hands were pressed down on her knees, holding her legs still while her feet shook and she twitched. I could hear her moaning, but I never saw her face. I saw Max eating her pussy, devouring it. His head moving back and forth fast as he rubbed his lips and tongue against her pussy, I could hear the wet sounds and groans of pleasure. Jessica's legs were twitching. Her belly was contracting with every deep moan. I got the impression that Max was eating her for a long time. Finally the phone dropped as Jessica spasmed hard. I had a side angle view of Max stroking his cock and Jessica wrapping her legs around his head at the edge of the frame, and I heard her scream in pleasure. I could practically feel her heels dig into my shoulders and press against my skin. I could hear her moans in my ears and I groaned as my cock pulsed in my hand, pre-cum oozing out as my Jessica ground her pussy against Max's face.

The scene changed again. The videos no longer had snippy captions in them. They were pure exhibition. Max's hand was in Jessica's hair while she knelt, fingers wrapped around her dark strands of hair, as he ground her face down his shaft. His whole cock didn't fit in her mouth, but they tried. Jessica gripped his thighs and pulled herself forward, trying to impale her face with his cock, trying to take it down her throat. I could see how slick his cock was with her saliva, and I thought I could see her throat bulge as she tried to take it. I heard her gagging. The next video was Max holding her hair firmly, fucking her face. Tears streamed down her face as she moaned and shivered. Max pulled his cock from her mouth at the last second and I saw thick streams of cum spurt from his cock, just starting to land on Jessica's open mouth and hungry face, then the video ended. I saw pictures from different angles of Max's cum coating Jessica's face, her fingers scooping it up, licking her fingers clean, and smiling and grinning up at him.